A.B. Rich Films

Serving the Twin Cities and beyond

The Knot Best of Weddings Pick 5 Years In A Row!

A.B. Rich Films is a locally owned cinematic wedding videography business in the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Twin Cities area. We are motivated to uniquely capture your most cherished memories in motion for you, your family and friends to enjoy for many years to come. We do cinematic wedding films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Serving the Twin Cities and beyond (651) 472-3375

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Natasha M

A.B. Rich Films did an incredible job telling our wedding story. Prior to hiring Brad we interviewed multiple videographers and out of everyone he stuck out as it seemed like he was genuinely interested in getting to know us in order to best meet our needs. He spent a great deal... Read More of time with us both at our grooms dinner as well as the day of the wedding, he was one of the first to arrive and one of the last to leave! Although I was initially nervous about the thought of someone filming me all day as I am quite introverted I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable he made everyone feel, it was as if he made himself invisible and wasn’t even there. That being said, interacting with Brad was great! He was personable and got along great with our wedding party and all the other vendors. He exceeded our high expectations and we couldn't be happier with the final result! Since our wedding my husband has mentioned multiple times that he feels hiring A.B. Rich Films was the best money spent out of all our wedding expenses, and I couldn’t agree more!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Whitney T

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Brad at A.B. Rich Films! He went above and beyond in every way to capture our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and the entire wedding day so perfectly! He is very easy and enjoyable to work with and his creativity and talent is incredible!... Read More We absolutely love our wedding video and will treasure it forever as we can relive and cherish all the wonderful memories! We highly recommend Brad and are so grateful to have found him to capture our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lan D

Words could not describe how beautiful Brad captured our wedding day from beginning to end. It was truly AMAZING to watch the day unfold and put together so impeccably well. I provided Brad a vision of what I wanted and Brad did not let us down. Thank you A.B Rich Films.... Read More Definitely one of the best decisions I made for our wedding day

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ese A

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to AB rich films. Brad was our main contact during our wedding. My fiancé and I knew that videography was very important to us. We wanted to ensure that our most cherished memories would be beautifully captured. After our first... Read More meeting with Brad, my fiancé and I decided to look no further. Brad was very warm and knew exactly what vision we had. He is very professional, easy to communicate with and very flexible. He was very accommodating when we were thinking of reducing our budget for videography some months before the wedding. Eventually, we decided not to and have absolutely no regrets. He went above and beyond for us, even shooting our grooms dinner. Our wedding was multicultural and he fit right in. He was a warm presence throughout our wedding, always had a smile and had some great dance moves!!! Our family and friends loved him. Brad was very patient during editing and helped us out when we were having difficulty picking out songs. Our wedding film is so beautiful, it is EVERYTHING.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Ann R

We are so thrilled with all the videos Brad provided of our wedding day. We were absolutely blown away by the wedding trailer he created for us! Not only that, but he has such a wonderful attitude -- a presence you will definitely want on your wedding day. He was quick to... Read More respond when we initially contacted him, and was very thorough in all of our pre-wedding discussions to ensure he understood our expectations for the video and the plan for the day. We couldn't be happier with him and his work. My husband and I both know this is something will we treasure forever--definitely a worthy investment!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kirsten J

A great videographer was a top priority when planning my wedding and A.B. Rich is just that. From the moment we met Brad and Amberleigh we felt so comfortable. We knew they would appreciate the details that are important to us and make the video extremely personalized to our... Read More style. Their work speaks for itself, because each video is so unique and perfectly curated to capture each couples emotion and feelings on their special day. We are thrilled with our video and think it showcases everything we loved about that day. Another great thing Brad does to ensure the video is perfect is attending the rehearsal dinner to get footage of any speeches and special moments. It really is a huge part of the experience, so we were grateful those were included in our video. Overall, if you want a videographer that can provide a personalized touch to your video and capture the moments that might otherwise be forgotten, A.B. Rich is a great choice!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Katie D

A. B. Rich Films gave us so much more than we imaged out of our wedding video. The speeches from the rehearsal dinner and the wedding commemorate the once-in-a-lifetime experience. Brad is an expert; if you don't know what you want, let him lead and you will not be disappointed!... Read More We love watching it and remembering all the amazing moments of the weekend!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Emily R

Choosing A.B Rich Films as our videographer was the best decision we made ! Brad was incredible- going above and beyond to capture every small detail at our rehearsal and our wedding. He is so kind, genuine and extremely easy to work with. He listens to what you are looking for... Read More and works extremely hard to make sure he is capturing/including the details that are most important to you. Throughout our wedding day he was present but not intrusive - he captured all the intimate moments without me even knowing he was in the room! We received our wedding video in a timely manner and it is PERFECT. So many friends/family members loved our video saying it was so beautiful and that they were brought to tears :) This is something we will save and treasure for the rest of our lives. I truly cannot recommend AB Rich enough!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Julie L

I cannot say enough great things about A.B. Rich Films!! I’ve admired Brad’s work for years and knew we had to have him on our wedding day! Brad has a way of capturing your day and piecing it together so beautifully that it flows like a story/movie! We are absolutely in love... Read More with our wedding trailer and have received so many compliments from our family and friends. Thank you SO much Brad + Amberleigh!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Jen Tharaldson L

I can not express how amazing , talented , Professional this man is ! He goes above and beyond what is expected . So many people still comment about our love story video that was shown at the wedding and our wedding video that was captured from the wedding weekend . Our love... Read More story was the highlight of our wedding said by all of our guests . We forever have these amazing memories to look back on and so professinally done ! THANK YOU again for your amazing work ! You were the highlight of our wedding !!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Michelle A

Simply the BEST! My husband, Ben and I got married December 19th at A'BULAE and in a heart beat would recommend A.B. Rich Films to all brides and grooms who are planning for their big day! My parents are wedding photographer, therefore the standards were set quite high and Brad... Read More absolutely, without a doubt, surpassed them! He did't miss a beat from morning until midnight! We honestly felt he was a friend at our wedding all day, who is exceptionally talented at his craft! My husband and I cannot thank you enough for the memories you captured. We've just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and feel like our wedding was just days ago each time we watch our wedding day video! We wish you a Happy New Year Brad and Amber and will continue to recommend you to each of our friends (and even strangers!). Thank you for everything. We couldn't be happier! Love, Benjamin & Michelle

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Rachel F

If you aren't sure if you want a videographer or just looking at which one, Brad does an amazing job!! He does such a wonderful job and we barely even noticed him filming during the wedding day. The quality and the amount of footage you get is amazing. I don not have enough... Read More nice things to say about him and his work. Highly recommend, worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Justin C

There a lot of decisions to make when it comes to planning a wedding that influence your day. There are only 2 vendor decisions that will continue to have a strong impact beyond the party, your photographer and your videographer. As far as videographers go, I am convinced that... Read More there is no one greater than Brad at AB Rich Films. My now brother and sister in law Nate and Claire used AB Rich for their wedding in June of 2015 and we were absolutely blown away with the quality of footage, sound, and overall creativity of Brad which allowed him to bring the day back to life for us. Living in Cincinnati, Brad didn’t seem like a logical choice and we began to look for someone locally in Cincinnati which had a similar style and level of professionalism that was up to par with what we had seen from Brad. To make a long story short, there wasn’t anyone. Brad agreed to come down and shoot our wedding here in Cincinnati in August of this year and we could not have been happier. Brad is extremely professional and is very flexible to ensure you as the bride and groom are comfortable and as relaxed as you can be on your wedding day. The video footage which he captured was stunning once again and the highlight reel he put together was beyond any of our expectations we had. Simply put, Brad is a top ranked videographer who is worthy of an incredible amount of praise. If you are at all thinking about using AB Rich Films, I guarantee you will be happy with him today, on your wedding day, and for many years to come.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Molly P

Where do I begin? My husband and I are so incredibly impressed with A.B. Rich. Roughly 12 months before our wedding, I researched and met with several videographers. In my very first meeting with Brad and Amberleigh, they sought to understand my relationship with my husband,... Read More our vision for the day, and our preferences for how it would be captured. They listened carefully and recapped our conversation in an email the following day to make sure we were on track. Fast forward through a few follow-up meetings to iron out the details, and it was time for the big day. Brad was somehow there to capture all of the most important moments throughout the day... without being "there" at all! This meant he was able to capture wonderfully relaxed, candid moments that we will treasure forever. We never felt for a second that we were being filmed, and Brad worked seamlessly with our photographer to make sure they did not step on each others' toes. I think the most impressive thing about Brad is his commitment to delivering the highest quality work that coincides with your vision - no matter what. With other vendors, we had to specify (and pay for) every little thing we wanted. Come the end of the planning process (with no disrespect to our other vendors), we felt so nickeled and dimed. We experienced none of this with A.B. Rich. We paid for a package, shared our vision, and that was it. Brad was there - from rehearsal dinner through late night sparkler exit - without a single conversation about any extras or hidden costs. He cut zero corners and left us feeling like we got an incredible value. Our final product from A.B. Rich is a gorgeously filmed and edited highlight video, a super convenient online portal with individually filmed pieces from the wedding (e.g. best man speech, father daughter dance) and hours and hours of raw footage that we can't wait to watch on our first anniversary. We can't recommend A.B. Rich Films enough!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Karen B

I had been aware of A.B. Rich Films before my husband and I were even engaged and I fell in love with Brad’s work right away. Over the years, I continued to watch his uploads and his amazing work providing beautiful video montages of others’ weddings. When my husband and I got... Read More engaged, I reached out to Brad in hopes that he would film our wedding for us! Working with him was such a great experience – he provided some really great insight, was extremely flexible with our wedding timeline schedule, and accommodated his schedule to meet all of our needs. Brad was so great to work with the weekend of our wedding! He always had a smile on his face, was extremely upbeat and happy, and was nearly inconspicuous, never interfering with the wedding party or the photographer. Brad, it is so obvious that you are very passionate about what you do, you take your work seriously, yet you’re able to have fun, and you pour your heart into your job and your clients. We can’t thank you enough for all the work you put into capturing our big day – it means the world to us!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Melissa W

Brad truly went above and beyond on our wedding day to film our wedding video. The amount of professionalism, flexibility, and ease to work with was top notch with A.B Rich. I would recommend this company to any couple who wants to be able to look back on their special day and... Read More relive it exactly as it took place. If I could do it all again I wouldn't hesitate to hire Brad once more. My husband and I will treasure this video for years and years to come.

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Choosing A. B. Rich Films was by far one of the best decisions we made throughout our whole wedding planning process. We put a lot of trust in Brad to capture our two-day wedding and he surpassed our expectations in every way possible! Before the wedding, we sat down with him... Read More to discuss the details of our event and what we were hoping to get out of our video footage. He told us about his filming style, various technical details and let us know what we could expect. He was very easy to talk to, clearly explained the whole process to us and answered all of the questions we had. During the wedding, Brad was beyond fantastic to be around. He was unobtrusive and captured some beautiful and very intimate moments with us hardly realizing he was even in the room! Most importantly, he was wonderful to our family and friends - extremely kind and professional! A few months after the wedding, we received our wedding highlight video and it was absolutely stunning - the quality of the shots was movie-like, the music flowed perfectly and Brad made sure our full two-day wedding was well represented. My wife was in tears of happiness after watching it. Brad also provided us with hours of additional video footage from our ceremony and reception, which has been so much fun to watch with some popcorn on Friday nights. A. B. Rich Films captured our wedding perfectly and for that we will always be thankful! We highly, highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Stacey S

We cannot thank Brad enough for perfectly capturing our wedding! He was incredible to work with from start to finish, and the videos reflect his talent. Brad took the time to get to know us, our family, and our friends, and the video really captures everything we could have... Read More hoped for. Brad went above and beyond on our wedding day, somehow being there to capture every moment while blending in perfectly. We love the way that Brad created edited 'chapters' of the various wedding events so we can find exactly what we're looking for - this was unlike anything we saw from other videographers. Our favorite is the highlight video - it is just a perfect way to remember our wedding! THANK YOU Brad!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Gina K

Can't say enough good things about A.B. Rich Films. Outstanding from the beginning of the process to the end. They are extremely profession, respond to emails immediately, and were so wonderful on the day of the wedding. We absolutely LOVE our wedding video and are so happy to... Read More have this to look back on for years to come. Highly recommend using A.B. Rich!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Caitlin O

As a commercial photographer and filmmaker it was a challenge finding someone to put our trust in to capture our special day. We had a total of 6 photographers/filmmakers working the wedding and countless others in the crowd. A.B. Rich Films went above and beyond exceeded our... Read More expectations. I would recommend his skills to anyone. Call them today!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We love our wedding videos! Thank you so much Brad!!! So stealthy and good at capturing perfect angles and moments. I'm so grateful we were able to have you film the wedding day. You're an awesome guy to work with and gelled so well with you photographer and every aspect of the... Read More day. Thank you!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kayla S

Where do we even begin? A.B. Rich Films did an INCREDIBLE job on our highlight film! We absolutely loved our video and have received many compliments from friends and family. Brad was so professional and dedicated with every piece of our big day. He had phenomenal attention to... Read More detail and was so much fun to work with. We knew even before we saw our video that it was going to be perfect. We couldn't be more impressed with his work and we feel truly blessed to have our most special moments on video for a lifetime to come. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Sarah S

We cannot say enough wonderful things about AB Rich Films. During the wedding planning process, my husband and I questioned if we should spend money on a trailer or highlight video. We decided to go for it and this was honestly the best decision we could have made. Our 6-minute... Read More highlight video is amazing. I've watched it over and over because it helps me relive our magical day that went by too fast. It's also a great product to share with family and friends since it doesn't take long to watch. In addition to our highlight video, we have a digital portfolio with categorized footage from the day. Again, this is easy to share with family and friends. We also have flash drives containing all of the raw footage from our day. Brad is professional, accommodating, and enjoyable to work with. What I appreciate most is his attention to detail. It couldn't be better. He will take your day very seriously and will work hard to ensure that your final products are the absolute best. We will cherish our videos from AB Rich forever.

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Mariah M

A.B. Rich did an absolutely wonderful job with our wedding video! We couldn't have been more happy! Brad was quick to respond, extremely professional, and happy to help! I would recommend then 100%

A.B. Rich

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Kate H

I would highly recommend Brad with A.B. Rich Films. Brad was very easy to work with and was fun and energetic! He is passionate about his work and you can tell he loves what he does. He went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. It was wonderful to work with A.B.... Read More Rich Films!