Devoted to making your Special day the Best day...

through capturing your elegant & everlasting love! // Relocating to DFW and serving Texas from North to South & beyond. When it comes to choosing a wedding photographer, you want someone that will be with you every step of the way. Whether it's the moment of your mom helping you into your wedding gown or the moment you & your partner enter the room full of family & friends, I'm there for you through it all. From your first inquiry to the delivery of the image gallery, you will experience Abbie Mae Photography and everything I have to offer. I put my full heart into each and every client making sure their wedding day is everything they ever wanted. Contact me for more information regarding my collections!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

San Antonio, TX Texas (SATX, ATX, DFW) & Beyond! (310) 961-0801
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Ellen P

Abbie shot my wedding this past summer and I was beyond thrilled with the images she took. They are so light and airy and truly captured all of the emotions me and my husband felt on our wedding day. Abbie has the most amazing eye for detail and it definitely shows in her work.... Read More She is super professional and has a great response time. Abbie goes above and beyond what a wedding photographer should do and helped make our day transition perfectly. We couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Megan M

I cannot say enough good things about Abbie! She is an amazing photographer who makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. From our engagement session to the wedding day, Abbie was there to answer any questions and is such a joy to work with. We love every image that... Read More she took, she captured every detail and special moments on our wedding day. We love you Abbie!

2017-12-15T15:46:01 Response from the vendor

Megan, You are the absolute sweetest. I am so glad we were able to connect and you are as happy with the images as I am. It was a joy being such a special part of your day. I look forward to staying connected throughout... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alexa W

Abbie Mae Photography is unique is so many ways. Abbie, herself, is great addition to any bridal / groom team. Weddings are complex, and it's hard to be in all places at once. Yet, Abbie Mae Photography has ALL the bases covered, from start to finish. As a bridesmaid, I felt... Read More like Abbie Mae Photography was going through it all with us. Her intuitiveness and passion for every couple truly is shown through the pictures that she takes. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Kelly H

Where do I begin? First off, Abbie is a joy to work with. She is full of energy and ideas and I don't know what my Big Day would have been like without her. I used Abbie for my engagement, boudoir, bridals and Wedding day and she did not disappoint. She is extremely professional... Read More and punctual. I never had to wait more than a few hours to get a response via email or text and she was with us every step of the way. I am not one to normally write a lot of reviews, but I had to write one for Abbie. What was important to me when searching for a photographer was professionalism, talent and someone easy to work with and I was so impressed with Abbie's skills that I am so happy to recommend her to any Bride to Be. The photographer was the most important vendor to me and I am so happy I went with Abbie. She brought a second photographer who was wonderful as well and was able to catch so many small details during our Wedding that one photographer might miss. Abbie and her assistant were at the venue for well over 10 hours capturing all the get ready details to the send off at the end of the night. I also hired a videographer and that was a nightmare which made me appreciate Abbie so much more. Her delivery of the edited photos online made it so easy to order prints, and create an album. If you are looking for the best, you don't need to look any further.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Audrey R

BOOK HER. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nicole A

No words can describe how wonderful Abbie is! She was super easy and fun to work with, so quick to get our pictures back, and her work is phenomenal. Our wedding party and other vendors absolutely adored Abbie and of course we do too! I would hands down recommend Abbie to anyone... Read More & everyone. You will not be disappointed!Thank you times a million for capturing our big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Britanny M

Abbie Mae has been the absolute best photographer for our family. She started as our wedding photographer two years ago, to now doing our family sessions with our one year old daughter. We know we can call on her for any type of pictures, and she does a wonderful job. She has an... Read More exciting spirit and is a joy to be around. Thank you Abbie!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Savannah B

Abbie is hands-down the best photographer! Our connection was instant and I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for my special day. She was able to capture the best moments and in unique ways! I will cherish her photos for years to come. If you want photos that stand... Read More out, I definitely recommend Abbie Mae Photography!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Cynthia A

Abbie was absolutely amazing. I was not in the wedding party but just watching her work her magic was relaxing just for me! I know she took a lot of weight off the bride and groom but also makes sure that the wedding party gets exactly the photos they need/want. She was so... Read More sweet and from what I have heard just an absolute joy to work with. I could not NOT give her a review because of the amazing things I have heard. I will definitely pick Abbie for my upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Caitlin O

Abbie was really great to work with! She is fun and easy-going. Our photos came out great -they captured the day perfectly. So many great shots to relive all the best moments and see some of the moments we missed as a busy bride and groom. We highly recommend AbbieMae.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jamie H

Abbie was amazing! We clicked perfectly from the moment we first spoke. I felt like I was talking to my best friend. I could not have wished for a better Wedding/Bridal portrait photographer. Her fun, spunky personality really eases the stress of your big day. Abbie Mae... Read More Photography is the best!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Jessica F

Abbie is fantastic! She recently did an engagement shoot with my fiancé and I. She was extremely accommodating, encouraging and fun to work with! The pictures turned out beautifully. I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding in November! I would most definitely recommend her!

Abbie Mae Clinton

Thanks for stopping by; I'm so glad you're here! Now only it'd be better if we had a vanilla latte and some warm chocolate croissants, right? I can tell you there is nothing better than being able to be my couple's sides on one of the most special days of their lives. I am a passionate & understanding, yet an engaging photographer, who loves to capture the moments as they happen. I can't wait to be your motivator, best friend, therapist, but most importantly, photographer. Send me a message so we can get to chatting, hopefully next time over some coffee!