Creative, Fun, Original: Abbie Takes Pictures

We love laugh-so-hard-that-you-cry wedding parties, hopeless romantics, & grannies that dance at receptions. :) (In fact, we even LOVE dancing at your reception!) If you're looking for a photographer that is creative, runs a smart business, & knows how to have fun... then look no further!

Engagement

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

7135 Picadilly Ave, St Louis, MO STL, but love to travel! (314) 616-2794

October 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Shannon V

My husband and I signed ATP as our wedding and engagement photographer after the amazing experience we had while working with Abbie during his sister's wedding. Abbie and her crew are such wonderful people to work with and to be around! They are fun and energetic, and their... Read More photos reflect that personality. One of my personal favorite touches is Abbie's ability to capture timeless candid shots. Speaking to that, one of our favorite engagement pictures is of us laughing in between what most photographers would consider a standard photo. It was Abbie's skill with capturing those candid moments that allowed us to have what has become one of our favorite images. On our wedding day, Abbie and her crew were, again, simply amazing. Abbie has such a keen eye for detail, and one of my favorite lines from her was, "how adventurous are you feeling?" while looking at the wood-line of the park we were in. Needless to say, I cannot wait to see the images she captured in that moment! In addition, Abbie's organizational skills shined while taking our family photos. With two large families, she moved through the photos quickly and efficiently. This allowed us to be ahead of schedule heading into our reception. At the end of the night, she approached us and asked if there were any final photos that we wanted her to take. That to me highlights the care and consideration that Abbie has for her clients. I would recommend Abbie and her ATP crew to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

BEST DECISION MADE

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I interviewed numerous photographers in the St. Louis area and even a couple outside the region that were recommended to me... none compared to Abbie and her team. Right from the beginning when I met Abbie I knew she would take care of us. She was professional, organized, and... Read More absolutely hilarious. She helped keep me at ease throughout the months leading up to our wedding & On our wedding day-- her and her team were there for it all! Its easy to smile at the camera when the person behind it is making you laugh. Abbie knew all the great places to shoot with our bridal party and families. Her photos are exquisite and she shoots in a style unique to the couple. I am so happy I hired ATP and will definitely be working with them for future events in my life!

The AMAZING Abbie

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Jamie H

I was blessed to have been referred to Abbie Takes Pictures! She did a spectacular job with our engagement and wedding photos. I seriously relive those days each and every time I look at my photos. On top of that she is an expert in the field! She knows so much about... Read More photography and even taught us some tricks of the trade. Her fun personality made for both relaxed and exciting photo sessions. As well as her organization which made for smooth transitions throughout! If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, an expert at photographing, and the best engagement/wedding experience of your life, make sure to give Abbie a call because you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Brianne R

Absolutely incredible!!!! Abbie and her team did a phenomenal job!!! We didn't really know what to expect on our wedding day, and Abbie laid EVERYTHING out for us!!! We cannot EVEN begin to express our gratitude and appreciation for what an incredible artist she is!!! LOVE... Read More HER!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Erin S

Abbie and her staff are amazing! They made our special day so smooth! I didnt worry about the timeline, where everyone was or what pictures were being taken because I had so much confidence in Abbie and her staff! I was able to relax and enjoy our day! From the beginning of... Read More meeting Abbie I was so impressed with how much time she took to get to know us, how we met and what makes us tick! For our engagement pictures she drove to Columbia Missouri with us which is where my husband and I met! We took so many breathtaking shots and were able to capture us in our element at where our love story started! She went above and beyond! We plan on continuing to work with Abbie for our family photos! Abbie and her staff are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Carol W

Abbie is a very sincere and warm person and it definitely reflects in her approach to her work. She photographed my son’s wedding this past July and her caring and professional manner added to the happiness and perfection of the day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Elyse R

We could not have chosen a more perfect photographer. We are from the STL area but had a destination wedding and really considered hiring someone closer to our location, but after meeting Abbie we knew we had to have her. From scouting locations to helping with the day/time of... Read More events she was practically a wedding planner. She made the entire day stress free and we could not have envisioned a better wedding day. Abbie also has a great eye for design and photography, our pictures turned out beautiful and captured the day perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Theresa B

Abbie expertly captured the love, energy and vibe of our daughter and son-in-laws Key West beach wedding! As well as their STL area engagement photos! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amber D

From the first time we me Abbie, we felt comfortable and confident that she would help to provide us with one of the best days of our lives and we were right! Thanks to Abbie, our day was virtually stress-free and full of amazing memories captured by her and her team. She... Read More will do everything in her power to ensure the day goes smoothly whether it is coordinating with the other vendors, picking the perfect location or getting my husband to smile naturally in pictures :). Enough cannot be said for her professionalism, her attention to detail, and her fantastic attitude. There is no one I trust more to capture our life stories and I look forward to many more!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Stefanie K

Abbie and her crew are more than 5 stars! Abbie has followed my family through my mom's cancer journey, my own weight loss journey, and our engagement/wedding! Capturing real moments that take your breath away. She has the ability to find everyone's natural smile and laughter in... Read More a click of a button and make them come to life through her photos. She is not your typical "posey" photographer. She likes natural movement and expressions and she will guide you to what looks best on you! One of her best features is her use of lighting and background. She has an incredible eye for lighting, working with sun, moon, city lights, shadows, etc. and also finding the best locations or background. I don't know how she does this, but it is amazing and the pictures leave you speechless. Abbie and her crew are professional, fun, caring, and make you feel like you have been best friends for years even though you just met! I highly recommend this team for any event especially engagement and weddings. She also does boudoir photography plus entire portfolio of other photography. I can't wait for them to shoot our wedding in 5 weeks! You can never go wrong with Abbie Takes Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kelsey D

Abbie and her team did an incredible job. I recommend her to everyone I know. She fit into our day perfectly and made my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Marcelyn V

Abbie unwavering encouragement and praise allowed me and my husband to be our true selves on film. We will always be grateful to Abbie and her team for their professionalism and constantly available support.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Lauren B

Abbie takes care of absolutely everything and makes your day completely stress free. She is able to coordinate with all vendors and make everything go so smoothly. Not to mention her personality and photographs are absolutely incredible. There is no one else I would trust to... Read More capture some of the most precious moments in my life than Abbie.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Akilah S

Professional beyond belief! Totally recommend for any event. Her and her staff will get the job done but will make it flow flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jessica P

Abbie and her team did an amazing job! Very talented and fun!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kate Z

Abbie was amazing! She made everyone is the wedding party feel comfortable during the pictures. If I could get her down to Texas to take my pictures I totally would.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jackie V

Abbie is so great. Full of spunk and amazing ideas. Her pictures are outstanding!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Peyton B

Abbie was my first and only choice when it came to choosing my wedding photographer. Abbie photographed my senior pictures and my brother's wedding, and there was no one else I wanted to do my wedding. Not only did Abbie take the most amazing photos of my wedding, she went... Read More above and beyond making me forget about an issue we had early in the day. Simply put, Abbie take amazing photos and has the brightest personality you would want around for your special day. She knows her stuff, and makes you feel so comfortable taking photos. Abbie isn't just a vendor, she is family and I hope we can continue our friendship for life.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Casey N

I can’t say enough about this lovely woman! She made everything on our wedding day a breeze! (Even for the hot weather for the first weekend of fall! Haha) She knows weddings like the back of her hand and will do anything she can to get that perfect image for you. Your wedding... Read More day will fly by and be a blur, but Abbie makes sure you have those memories forever. She is a life long friend!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Emilee V

We had a great experience with beautiful pictures! Abbie captured our day perfectly. We got a beautiful guest book for our wedding day from our engagement photos and save the dates. Abbie traveled to my parents land for our engagement photos and traveled through 1000 acres with... Read More us to take photos at my favorite spots!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jackie O

We hired Abbie for our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, & wedding/reception, and could not be more pleased. Abbie and her second shooter Jen were extremely professional, kind, creative & fun!! They had so much energy and worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect.... Read More Their attention to detail caught all of the big moments, small moments & everything in between. Our photos are really beautiful & well done - I'm shocked at how beautifully everything was captured. They knew just how to put everyone at ease in posed shots , yet how to catch the best candids of people laughing and having a good time. We definitely made the right decision in hiring Abbie, and you won't be disappointed if you do the same. She's worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Carrie G

Abbie knows her stuff. She is so nice to get along with and her energy is amazing. She takes AMAZING photos. I used her for our engagement and wedding photographer and couldn't be happier with the results. She really loves what she does and is great at it. I would highly... Read More suggest using Abbie as a photographer.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Joanie H

My daughter and I selected Abbie for her New Year's Eve wedding. WOW! Everything about Abbie and her team exceeded our VERY high expectations! The wedding was big, so there were four cameras. They totally "got" what we wanted right down to the perfect midnight photo. Abbie is... Read More gifted at being able to perfectly display in photographs the personality of the couple! You cannot go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren W

My now husband and I got married this past October and Abbie Takes Pictures was our photographer for our big day. From the first time we met Abbie, we felt comfortable and at ease. Her personality was bright and bubbly and she was so enjoyable to around. Not to mention, super... Read More professional, detail and client oriented! She gave great advice but also took our recommendations. For a living, I am a project manager so finding someone who listens and can juggle a lot and execute was very important to me - and Abbie did just that! She listened to what my husband and I wanted for our day, over communicated to make sure I knew when and where she would be and checked in to see if there was anything else she could help with. She went above and beyond. You could tell she takes pride in what she does and it definitely showed. I cannot FREAKING wait to see our wedding pictures. She knocked our engagement session out of the park so I can only imagine how awesome our wedding pictures will be.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Dalena N

Abbie is exceptional. She and Jennifer have a work chemistry that is spot on and are so organized and also sensitive to our little moments during the day. I'm just thrilled. Our day was Amazing and a large part of that was because of Abbie. Hire her!!! during portraits

Abbie Rudolph

I'm a people person. I LOVE music almost as much as I love breathing. I'm so in love with my job that I can't imagine doing anything else. I'm a Kate Spade & Starbucks junkie. My laugh is ridiculous. I have two cats that are totally cool. Yellow is my favorite color. I'm a goofball at heart. I'm a total sap: yes, I cry at every wedding that I photograph! My cameras help me tell the world who I am. I have the best friends that a girl could ever ask for & I'm so lucky that several of them are a part of the ATP Team. My main philosophy in life is that positivity breeds positivity!