Creative, Fun, Original: Abbie Takes Pictures

We love laugh-so-hard-that-you-cry wedding parties, hopeless romantics, & grannies that dance at receptions. :) (In fact, we even LOVE dancing at your reception!) If you're looking for a photographer that is creative, runs a smart business, & knows how to have fun... then look no further!

Engagement

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

7135 Picadilly Ave, St Louis, MO STL, but love to travel! (314) 616-2794

October 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Shannon V

My husband and I signed ATP as our wedding and engagement photographer after the amazing experience we had while working with Abbie during his sister's wedding. Abbie and her crew are such wonderful people to work with and to be around! They are fun and energetic, and their... Read More photos reflect that personality. One of my personal favorite touches is Abbie's ability to capture timeless candid shots. Speaking to that, one of our favorite engagement pictures is of us laughing in between what most photographers would consider a standard photo. It was Abbie's skill with capturing those candid moments that allowed us to have what has become one of our favorite images. On our wedding day, Abbie and her crew were, again, simply amazing. Abbie has such a keen eye for detail, and one of my favorite lines from her was, "how adventurous are you feeling?" while looking at the wood-line of the park we were in. Needless to say, I cannot wait to see the images she captured in that moment! In addition, Abbie's organizational skills shined while taking our family photos. With two large families, she moved through the photos quickly and efficiently. This allowed us to be ahead of schedule heading into our reception. At the end of the night, she approached us and asked if there were any final photos that we wanted her to take. That to me highlights the care and consideration that Abbie has for her clients. I would recommend Abbie and her ATP crew to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

BEST DECISION MADE

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I interviewed numerous photographers in the St. Louis area and even a couple outside the region that were recommended to me... none compared to Abbie and her team. Right from the beginning when I met Abbie I knew she would take care of us. She was professional, organized, and... Read More absolutely hilarious. She helped keep me at ease throughout the months leading up to our wedding & On our wedding day-- her and her team were there for it all! Its easy to smile at the camera when the person behind it is making you laugh. Abbie knew all the great places to shoot with our bridal party and families. Her photos are exquisite and she shoots in a style unique to the couple. I am so happy I hired ATP and will definitely be working with them for future events in my life!

The AMAZING Abbie

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Jamie H

I was blessed to have been referred to Abbie Takes Pictures! She did a spectacular job with our engagement and wedding photos. I seriously relive those days each and every time I look at my photos. On top of that she is an expert in the field! She knows so much about... Read More photography and even taught us some tricks of the trade. Her fun personality made for both relaxed and exciting photo sessions. As well as her organization which made for smooth transitions throughout! If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, an expert at photographing, and the best engagement/wedding experience of your life, make sure to give Abbie a call because you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Joanie H

My daughter and I selected Abbie for her New Year's Eve wedding. WOW! Everything about Abbie and her team exceeded our VERY high expectations! The wedding was big, so there were four cameras. They totally "got" what we wanted right down to the perfect midnight photo. Abbie is... Read More gifted at being able to perfectly display in photographs the personality of the couple! You cannot go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren W

My now husband and I got married this past October and Abbie Takes Pictures was our photographer for our big day. From the first time we met Abbie, we felt comfortable and at ease. Her personality was bright and bubbly and she was so enjoyable to around. Not to mention, super... Read More professional, detail and client oriented! She gave great advice but also took our recommendations. For a living, I am a project manager so finding someone who listens and can juggle a lot and execute was very important to me - and Abbie did just that! She listened to what my husband and I wanted for our day, over communicated to make sure I knew when and where she would be and checked in to see if there was anything else she could help with. She went above and beyond. You could tell she takes pride in what she does and it definitely showed. I cannot FREAKING wait to see our wedding pictures. She knocked our engagement session out of the park so I can only imagine how awesome our wedding pictures will be.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Dalena N

Abbie is exceptional. She and Jennifer have a work chemistry that is spot on and are so organized and also sensitive to our little moments during the day. I'm just thrilled. Our day was Amazing and a large part of that was because of Abbie. Hire her!!! during portraits

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Michelle R

Abbie was amazing and her talent/passion for photography is evident! Her title should also include wedding planner/coordinator. She made sure our day went exactly how we envisioned. Could not have chosen anyone better.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I've been a guest at multiple weddings where Abbie and her entourage were the photographers. The picture my friends post online from her are incredible and honestly she is a joy to be around at the actual wedding and reception. She somehow manages to gets shots of the ceremony... Read More where you can't see all the guests taking cell phone pics in the background and my friends that have used her seem to get their pictures back shockingly fast. Someday I hope to use her for my own engagement photos and wedding, but in the meantime I couldn't help but give a shoutout to a photographer who is professional, fun, and all around AWESOME! Thanks Abbie for capturing all those moments forever!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We wanted great quality, artistic but still traditional, and she delivered! Friends referred us to her, and we are glad it all fell into place!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jennifer T

I used Abbie Takes Pictures for our engagement and wedding photos as well as our save-the-dates. I first met her at a bridal show and realized that she was the photographer for some friends. I can't say enough about Abbie and her staff: they are knowledgeable, professional,... Read More creative, responsive, fun, caring...and on an on. The quality of her products is among the best. Any photographer who can get this serious, introverted, control-freak of a bride to relax on her wedding day gets an A+++ in my book.

Awesome Photos

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jamie W

Our wedding photos that Abbie and Jen took were amazing. They captured the spirit of the day!

Reid wedding 10/10/2015

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

The wedding venue at Riverwoods was beautiful, the day was beautiful, and so was all the excellent pictures to capture it all. Abbie was expert in using the verious settings and helping the entire wedding party feel relaxed and confident. Apart from her photography skills she... Read More was excellent in organizing the wedding party with both humor and installing a confident spirit in us all to be able to fully enjoy the event. I would certainly refer and/ or employ her services again if circumstances arise.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Abbie was great to work with. She was prompt and very professional. Met all are demands with a smile. I would definitely recommend her. She traveled the distance and gave us her whole day. Definitely would work with her again.

Wow!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kathy L

Abby's photos are so amazing we booked her for our sons wedding as well!

Great Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Paula F

We love Abbie's enthusiasm! She was able to capture our special day the way we wanted and she was open to our ideas for the shoot. I enjoyed having the free engagement photo session with the package we purchased so that she could get to know us and she was able to coach us... Read More for the BIG day. For me the photography was a very important part of our wedding because this is what I will have to remember and cherish our wedding day forever. I loved the experience of working with Abbie from Abbie Takes Pictures and the photography was worth every penny and exceeded my expectations!

Josh + I's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

We decided to go with Abbie Takes Pictures because when I met her in a college class, her personality was so positive and it it was infectious (and did great photography!). I knew I wanted her to hire her for our big day! We love our Wedding Pictures and although they had camera... Read More issues when photographing Josh and the guys (they were blurry), she was honest with us and told us the situation which I appreciated and is making it right, so we understand that situations happen. We are happy to see her images on our wall and we get compliments about them all the time!

Amazing ATP!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Liza L

I got married just last week and used ATP for both my wedding and engagement pics. My family and I couldn't have been happier with our choice in Abbie. She has such a great eye for what will an won't work in a picture, and knows just how to use the personality of her subjects to... Read More take the pictures that best suit them. Absolutely nothing forced or contrived about our pics, just pure US represented at our best! Both Abbie and Jen were fabulous to work with on our wedding day. They put the needs of myself and my husband first, even when it came to standing up to mom-zilla. :) I couldn't recommend ATP highly enough!

Abbie Takes Pictures is the bomb.com

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Teilla B

My husband and I were recommended to Abbie Takes Pictures by a mutual friend. We browsed her website and decided to inquire for more info. Abbie contacted us the same day! She laid out all the details and answered all of our questions right away. Since we were planning our... Read More wedding from out of state Abbie offered to arrange a Skype meeting that worked with our schedule. My husband and I connected with her immediately and we decided to book soon after. Our engagement session was a trial run. Abbie was SUPER patient with my non-cooperative husband (then fiancé). She gave us several tips and pointers in order to get the most out of our session. Needless to say, the photos turned out flawless! We received so many compliments from friends and family. By the time our wedding rolled around, we were photo shoot pros! The coaching Abbie provided us made the wedding photo session run seamlessly. Again, so many compliments from friends and family about Abbie's professionalism and energy. We feel so very lucky to have Abbie as our wedding photographer and now friend!

Best Pictures!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Chelle L

Abbie did an amazing job taking both my wedding pictures in Florida and Reception pictures at home!! I couldn't ask for a better memory!!

We LOVE ATP!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Stacey A

We love Abbie and her staff! She goes above and beyond to make your wedding photography the greatest. She is a true professional, easy to talk with, and get ahold of. You can trust her with capturing all of the precious moments throughout your wedding day. Picking a photography... Read More was very important to us because these are the only moments captured of our wedding day and we could not be happier with our choice of Abbie Takes Pictures. We are utterly grateful to have worked with her (and her team) and any bride would be silly not to hire her! We are so happy to be part of the ATP family!

Every bride deserves Abbie!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Your wedding day can be every emotion wrapped up into a few short hours. Abbie and her staff helped wrangle kiddos so I didn't have to. Helped keep MIL at bay when I didn't need to hear it anymore, and reminded me to just breath when things, or grooms started falling apart.... Read More Our wedding was small, outside in July and HOT. Abbie and her staff worked through it all. Capturing the moments that would be lost if it weren't for them. I know when you are planning your wedding you want every detail to be just right, but in 10 years will you remember all of the things that were so important? You will if you let Abbie help you remember. You can not get a do over on this day. There is no reset, pause or rewind. Choose ATP because they will be there long after that first morning with your partner. They will be there to remind you of your fabulous day for years to come through the awesome photography around your home. You deserve the best on your big day. You deserve AbbieTakesPictures!

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Sarah K

I cannot say enough good things about Abbie with Abbie Takes Pictures. She shot our engagement session(included in our package) and our wedding. Not only was she fun and easy to work with, she runs a very smart business which really appealed to my husband. She has such a keen... Read More eye and although I havent seen all my wedding pictures yet, I know they will be amazing!I highly recommend her and cant wait to use her for family shoots for years to come!

Stellar!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Abbie was one of the most fun photographers I've ever worked with. I had been in other weddings before but no other photographers got into it like she did. She really got into the bride and groom's style and helped everyone have fun with the photographs. Personable and funny,... Read More she and her crew did a great job!

WOW!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Whitney W

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Abbie and the ATP team! Her team was so much fun to work with through out the planning process and on the day of the wedding. She fit in so well that by the end of the day she felt more like a member of the bridal party than the... Read More photographer! Absolutely everyone loved her! She also goes above and beyond what you expect out of a photographer. Our florist changed the bouquets without consulting with me first and i HATED them! After seeing how disappointed I was she was immediately on the phone with another florist to try and get them fixed! She got the issue resolved and the bouquets changed into what they were supposed to be all a long. I am SO grateful for her! I cannot recommend her enough! WE LOVE ATP!!!

The Best Photographer in St.Louis!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 kerry s

Wedding: Breckenridge ,Colorado November 2013. Abbie and her staff made my daughters special week in Colorado even more special with the professionalism and expertise they displayed. Even though Abbie had never been to the mountains, she came out like a trooper and researched... Read More the area for the the most beautiful spots you can image for the wedding photos to be taken . She climbed hills and trooped through large amounts of snow and with no complaints from her or her sidekick Curtis. My daughter has the most beautiful pictures of her wedding day that you could ever imagine!!! Thanks Abbie and Curtis....... You are the best!!!!

Abbie Rudolph

I'm a people person. I LOVE music almost as much as I love breathing. I'm so in love with my job that I can't imagine doing anything else. I'm a Kate Spade & Starbucks junkie. My laugh is ridiculous. I have two cats that are totally cool. Yellow is my favorite color. I'm a goofball at heart. I'm a total sap: yes, I cry at every wedding that I photograph! My cameras help me tell the world who I am. I have the best friends that a girl could ever ask for & I'm so lucky that several of them are a part of the ATP Team. My main philosophy in life is that positivity breeds positivity!