Your Best Self On Your Most Important Day

My team does more than just capture your wedding, we capture your best selves on the most magical day of your lives. We aim to capture both posed and candid moments while creating a fun and stress-free atmosphere. With all day coverage, rights to the pictures, online galleries and a preview of the day (available one week after your wedding), we strive to go above and beyond your expectations.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cleveland, Akron, and Canton Areas (440) 681-2150

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Elissa T

Abby photographed my wedding on March 18. She made the day so stress-free. She anticipated needs and took care of them before I realized they were needs. She's an excellent communicator and kept in touch in the days leading up to the wedding, always checking in to see if there... Read More was anything she could help with. The day of, she captured beautiful images and put even the most camera shy at ease. She got everything, all while managing to reflect the emotions in each image. I could rest at ease knowing Abby knew what photos were important to me. And she made everything and everyone look as amazing in the photos as they did in real life. And did I mention everyone who interacted with her and her second photographer, Bianca, couldn't stop raving about how sweet and fun they both were? But they weren't pushovers. When any issues arose, they handled them. They were professional and approachable, and they contributed to a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 MICHELLE K

Abby just did our wedding and my husband and I can not say enough about how amazing she is! She is wonderful about making sure she gets all the shots you are looking for and has amazing ideas of her own! She keeps everyone on task and on time all the while keeping it fun!! I... Read More would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer of any kind!! I know we will be using her again for all of our photography needs!! She is the absolute best!!! LOVE HER!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Devin Y

We are so impressed with ABBY! From our engagement pictures to our wedding she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. If you want someone who truly goes above and beyond what most photographers do, Abby is your girl. She made sure we got every shot we wanted and more! She was... Read More so attentive and on top of everything. Abby made sure we stayed on schedule and even helped box the top layer of our wedding cake! We are so thrilled she was such an intricate part of our wedding. We have had so many of our guests tell us how impressed they were with her and how smooth she made the process. We are so thankful for her laid back personality but also having the ability to get things done! We cannot wait to use her again! Her co photographer Bianca was a total sweetheart as well! Thank you so much Abby!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura O

Abby S is seriously one of the best photographers I have ever worked with on our special day. Not only was she professional for our Save The Dates and Wedding, but she is SO easy to work with. She also helps to keep everything on track during the day- when you are getting... Read More married , sometimes this detail seems less important , but trust me it is! Especially with wedding parties. Her photos were fun and playful, modern and mainly BEAUTIFUL. I have gotten SO many compliments on our wedding photos and people want to order them NOW even when they aren't available yet! I wish we could get married again and share this experience with Abby again as our photographer . She helped make it such a memorable time ,and reminded us ,( even when stressed) the real meaning of the wedding , and made everything less stressful . She had beautiful object photos and works very well to create a beautiful scenic photo. She and her assistant even had to deal with a bridal party of 20! She deserves as MANY clients as possible because she is THAT good . Better book her fast because she is in high demand! I definitely am recommending her in the future to friends that are or will be getting married ... And for any other special events in our lives ! Sincerely- Kenton and Laura 10/29/2016 Wedding Date 👌🏼

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda M

Abby was so fantastic to work with! She brought so much laughter into our photo shoot that helped me to relax. She is flexible, understanding, and her work is incredible. Thank you again, Abby, for a great day and beautiful engagement pictures!! I cannot wait until the big day... Read More :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Noelle M

Abby was amazing!!! Our wedding photos turned out incredible...I literally couldn't have asked for anything better. Her artististic style creates perfect wedding photos. She was so much more than just our wedding photographer though, she helped keep me calm and keep our wedding... Read More day organized so we had time to get all the photos we wanted. She truly is an experienced wedding photographer and you can tell she truly cares about her clients. I would reccomend her to any bride in the Cleveland-Akron area. Booking her is one of the best decisions you can make when planning your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie H

We recently had our engagement pictures done with Abby and absolutely LOVE them! She is so easy to work with and communicates very well. She was professional throughout the whole engagement session, but still a blast to be around. She made the pictures fun to take and had... Read More awesome creativity. We are SO excited for her to join us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Whitney B

Abby and Bianca were so much fun to work with. They had some great ideas and capture a ton of amazing moments. Our engagement pictures turned out great. I am in love with them. I would highly recommend Abby.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Abby was amazing! Detail oriented, professional, creative, flexible...I truly can't say enough positive things about Abby and her work. My wedding was filled with hiccups and Abby took it all in stride and made our day one that we will remember fondly. Thanks so much Abby!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 alexis b

Abby went above and beyond our expectations! We could not be any happier with how our pictures came out for the wedding!! She was absolutely amazing to work with and super patient with us! She gave us exactly what we asked you! We will of course be using her in the future for... Read More pictures and I have already been recommending her to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 samantha g

Abby did an amazing job shooting our wedding! Not only did she capture all the shots we asked of her, she captured many great moments that allow us to relive our day through the photos. We couldn't be happier with the results. I look forward to hiring her for future family... Read More moments!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Abby photographed our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job! She was with us for practically the whole day and captured pictures at ever possible moment. She was great working with all the kids and adults. She makes sure everything goes smoothly. She is great to work... Read More with and took beautiful pictures! I definitely recommend her and plan to use her services in the feature if needed

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Traci A

I can't express what a wonderful experience we had having Abby as our photographer on our wedding day!! She put all our concerns at ease. We had some "staged" pictures that I shared from Pinterest that I liked, but we also had an awesome amount real-time shots that perfectly... Read More captured the day. We got our pictures super fast too- which was awesome because I just couldn't wait to check them out!!!! I also loved that Abby gave us links that we could share on Facebook with our family and friends. Highly recommend Abby!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Vanessa D

From the moment I met Abby and we started talking about photography, I could see the passion roaring through her! It's something she is truly talented at and her work proves it! She first did engagement photos for my now husband and me, and they turned out phenomenal. Then she... Read More did our wedding photography, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. She is fun and easy going to work with! I would, and do, recommend her to anyone that crosses my path looking for a great photographer!

Abby Schafer

Most jobs do not fill your soul with happiness and a sense of purpose. But for me, my job does exactly that. I have been taking pictures since I was 6 years old with my Barbie camera. I realized early on that photography was more than documenting events- it was a passport into people's lives. And because of that, I do not see photography as a career. I see it as an opportunity to connect with people by capturing the most important moments in their lives. More than anything I feel a sense of honor and privilege to share in their journey and bring out the best in each person I photograph.