Abby Schafer Photography

Cleveland, Akron, and Canton Areas

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Cleveland, Akron, and Canton Areas (440) 681-2150

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Raelin B

I could not possibly say enough good things about Abby and her second shooter Bianca! Abby gave me so many pointers and advice on many aspects of weddings. Her and Bianca made sure they had a sense of the style that my husband and I liked. Both were professional and punctual,... Read More but also incredibly personable. Abby gave us what we asked for and then some. She helped the guys with their cufflinks. She bustled my dress to save time, and helped fix my dress when my bustle broke...and broke again. She captured all the big moments and then some, all the while making sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable. All of my family and friends raved about her. I truly believe there is no better option out there. What Abby and Bianca bring to the table is so, so much more than just pictures.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jamie H

Abby did an amazing job! From the moment we met her she was so nice and accommodating. She always quickly responded to any questions or suggestions I had. The day of the wedding her and her assistant went above and beyond! We are so glad we found her and so thankful for the... Read More amazing pictures we will always have!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kevin K

The Knot qualifies 5 stars as "Wow, the best ever!" and I would call that a perfect description of Abby's service! As you browse through Abby Schafer Photography's website or Facebook, there will be a plethora of evidence demonstrating the amazing work that her team is capable... Read More of. Abby has a knack for capturing the story and personalities behind every wedding (or photo shoot) while framing it in some seriously beautiful compositions. But her ability as a photographer can speak for itself. What elevates Abby to the best is the service that comes with the skill. Throughout our big day, Abby perfectly managed all of our hopes and dreams while also making the day fun and memorable. Our bridal party fell in love with Abby and Bianca (THE most amazing assistant), and we truly felt taken care of. If I could say one thing to someone considering Abby Schafer Photography, it will always be "book her now!"

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jamie S

Abby was so fun to work with and she helped me in more ways than just my photographs. She made sure we were always on time and the photos she captured of us were simply amazing!!! I can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole A

Abby and her assistant Bianca were absolutely AMAZING at photographing our wedding day. Words cannot describe how great they both were at getting all the necessary pictures, while keeping it fun. They were both so easy to work with and made the day so relaxing. I really enjoyed... Read More both of them and would recommend Abby to anyone getting married because she will make your special day even more special :)

2017-10-25T18:51:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had such an amazing time working with you and Thomas!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jeana H

I met with Abby after seeing the photo's she took of a family friends wedding. She was always punctual and flexible in meeting or talking about the plans for the wedding day. She arrived on time and I had no worries the whole day as I knew Abby and Bianca were taking amazing... Read More pictures to capture our special day. As we continue this journey in life, I will certainly contact Abby for all of our future photography needs!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jessica M

Abby was absolutely amazing to work with. From the beginning, she was on top of her communications and made us feel extremely comfortable! Meeting her was like chatting with an old friend. Working with her on our wedding day was outstanding. She knew exactly which shots to get,... Read More and made everyone feel so comfortable. I am not someone who enjoys being photographed, but with Abby, it all seemed utterly natural. Her photos are absolutely beautiful, and though we've just received previews so far, I know that all of our photos are going to be amazing. On top of being a top-notch photographer, she is a pro at folding pocket squares, lacing up difficult bridesmaids' dresses, and fixing hair! An absolutely pleasure to work with--I would hire Abby again and again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Becky J

We used Abby to capture our wedding and it is a decision that we would proudly make time and time again! From the moment we met Abby we knew that she was the perfect fit to work with on our big day. During wedding planning and photographer searching we fell in love with Abby's... Read More friendly approach, appreciation for photography and most importantly an eye for capturing emotion! Abby also LOVES what she does and it shows! Abby is able to make you feel comfortable and make the whole day feel so natural! Not only did she ask me what poses/photos I wanted and ideas I had but she was able to find the perfect locations within our day to take the most incredible and unique photos. Abby is not just another photographer! You will feel like she is part of your family and such an integral part of your big day! Her hard work and dedication knows NO limits and she will do whatever she has to do to make sure your day is perfect! (Can we just talk about when my wedding dress strap broke before our reception and Abby instantly pulled out a sewing kit and fixed it for me within seconds?! Truly a moment I will never forget!) We received our final photos so quickly after the wedding. We truly appreciate Abby's quick turnaround time! (It's SO hard to wait to see wedding photos, and she gets that!) IN LOVE doesn't even begin to express how we felt about every single image she sent us! The photos perfectly depicted all the big moments and candid moments beautifullly. Absolutely breathtaking! Finding Abby was a lifesaver, and there is no one else I would rather have had as our photographer! Abby has become like family to us and we can't wait to continue to work with her in the future for all of our special moments!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Elissa T

Abby photographed my wedding on March 18. She made the day so stress-free. She anticipated needs and took care of them before I realized they were needs. She's an excellent communicator and kept in touch in the days leading up to the wedding, always checking in to see if there... Read More was anything she could help with. The day of, she captured beautiful images and put even the most camera shy at ease. She got everything, all while managing to reflect the emotions in each image. I could rest at ease knowing Abby knew what photos were important to me. And she made everything and everyone look as amazing in the photos as they did in real life. And did I mention everyone who interacted with her and her second photographer, Bianca, couldn't stop raving about how sweet and fun they both were? But they weren't pushovers. When any issues arose, they handled them. They were professional and approachable, and they contributed to a wonderful day.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura O

Abby S is seriously one of the best photographers I have ever worked with on our special day. Not only was she professional for our Save The Dates and Wedding, but she is SO easy to work with. She also helps to keep everything on track during the day- when you are getting... Read More married , sometimes this detail seems less important , but trust me it is! Especially with wedding parties. Her photos were fun and playful, modern and mainly BEAUTIFUL. I have gotten SO many compliments on our wedding photos and people want to order them NOW even when they aren't available yet! I wish we could get married again and share this experience with Abby again as our photographer . She helped make it such a memorable time ,and reminded us ,( even when stressed) the real meaning of the wedding , and made everything less stressful . She had beautiful object photos and works very well to create a beautiful scenic photo. She and her assistant even had to deal with a bridal party of 20! She deserves as MANY clients as possible because she is THAT good . Better book her fast because she is in high demand! I definitely am recommending her in the future to friends that are or will be getting married ... And for any other special events in our lives ! Sincerely- Kenton and Laura 10/29/2016 Wedding Date 👌🏼

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amanda M

Abby was so fantastic to work with! She brought so much laughter into our photo shoot that helped me to relax. She is flexible, understanding, and her work is incredible. Thank you again, Abby, for a great day and beautiful engagement pictures!! I cannot wait until the big day... Read More :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Noelle M

Abby was amazing!!! Our wedding photos turned out incredible...I literally couldn't have asked for anything better. Her artististic style creates perfect wedding photos. She was so much more than just our wedding photographer though, she helped keep me calm and keep our wedding... Read More day organized so we had time to get all the photos we wanted. She truly is an experienced wedding photographer and you can tell she truly cares about her clients. I would reccomend her to any bride in the Cleveland-Akron area. Booking her is one of the best decisions you can make when planning your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie H

We recently had our engagement pictures done with Abby and absolutely LOVE them! She is so easy to work with and communicates very well. She was professional throughout the whole engagement session, but still a blast to be around. She made the pictures fun to take and had... Read More awesome creativity. We are SO excited for her to join us on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Whitney B

Abby and Bianca were so much fun to work with. They had some great ideas and capture a ton of amazing moments. Our engagement pictures turned out great. I am in love with them. I would highly recommend Abby.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 MICHELLE K

Abby just did our wedding and my husband and I can not say enough about how amazing she is! She is wonderful about making sure she gets all the shots you are looking for and has amazing ideas of her own! She keeps everyone on task and on time all the while keeping it fun!! I... Read More would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer of any kind!! I know we will be using her again for all of our photography needs!! She is the absolute best!!! LOVE HER!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Abby was amazing! Detail oriented, professional, creative, flexible...I truly can't say enough positive things about Abby and her work. My wedding was filled with hiccups and Abby took it all in stride and made our day one that we will remember fondly. Thanks so much Abby!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 alexis b

Abby went above and beyond our expectations! We could not be any happier with how our pictures came out for the wedding!! She was absolutely amazing to work with and super patient with us! She gave us exactly what we asked you! We will of course be using her in the future for... Read More pictures and I have already been recommending her to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Devin Y

We are so impressed with ABBY! From our engagement pictures to our wedding she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. If you want someone who truly goes above and beyond what most photographers do, Abby is your girl. She made sure we got every shot we wanted and more! She was... Read More so attentive and on top of everything. Abby made sure we stayed on schedule and even helped box the top layer of our wedding cake! We are so thrilled she was such an intricate part of our wedding. We have had so many of our guests tell us how impressed they were with her and how smooth she made the process. We are so thankful for her laid back personality but also having the ability to get things done! We cannot wait to use her again! Her co photographer Bianca was a total sweetheart as well! Thank you so much Abby!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 samantha g

Abby did an amazing job shooting our wedding! Not only did she capture all the shots we asked of her, she captured many great moments that allow us to relive our day through the photos. We couldn't be happier with the results. I look forward to hiring her for future family... Read More moments!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Abby photographed our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job! She was with us for practically the whole day and captured pictures at ever possible moment. She was great working with all the kids and adults. She makes sure everything goes smoothly. She is great to work... Read More with and took beautiful pictures! I definitely recommend her and plan to use her services in the feature if needed

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Traci A

I can't express what a wonderful experience we had having Abby as our photographer on our wedding day!! She put all our concerns at ease. We had some "staged" pictures that I shared from Pinterest that I liked, but we also had an awesome amount real-time shots that perfectly... Read More captured the day. We got our pictures super fast too- which was awesome because I just couldn't wait to check them out!!!! I also loved that Abby gave us links that we could share on Facebook with our family and friends. Highly recommend Abby!!!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Vanessa D

From the moment I met Abby and we started talking about photography, I could see the passion roaring through her! It's something she is truly talented at and her work proves it! She first did engagement photos for my now husband and me, and they turned out phenomenal. Then she... Read More did our wedding photography, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. She is fun and easy going to work with! I would, and do, recommend her to anyone that crosses my path looking for a great photographer!