Rentals for your perfect event!

Three locations: Gulfport (main showroom), Bay St. Louis and Ocean Springs. Welcome to ABC Rental Centers, the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s most complete wedding, party and event rental store. We have been locally owned and operated by a trained staff of experienced and caring people since 1968.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Generators, Portable Restrooms, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

3000 Hewes Avenue, Gulfport, MS (228) 864-5361

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kaitlyn F

My parents & I worked very closely with David at ABC Rental for prepping for my June 2016 wedding. He helped us figure out everything from tables, seating, linens, cutlery, dance floor, & a tent. ABC did a great job of answering all of our questions as well as coordinating with... Read More our reception venue's point person. They were also very flexible and accommodating. For example, about a day or so out from my wedding, there was a forecast of almost certain heavy rains during our wedding and reception. David and the ABC Rental crew worked hard with us, our budget, & the impending awful weather (with a reception venue that we had planned to utilize a part of their beautiful lawn for tables, DJ, & dance floor). David & our reception venue quickly came up with a plan that would keep our final price tag the same, but would also help save the day should it storm. It turned out that the heavy storms held off just long enough for our reception to end, but we are still eternally grateful for ABC Rental. The crew there were essential in making our wedding day go off without a hitch.