Moblie Wood Fired Pizza Truck

Abeetz is a Wood Fired Mobile Pizza Truck which specializes in classic and traditional pies with a modern twist. On board we have a gold tiled brick oven imported from Italy. The wood and gas burning oven makes for a delicious New York style thin crust pizza. Abeetz specializes in weddings. Whether it is the cocktail hour, reception or outside the venue as guests exit. We also specialize in personalized boxes which adds the final touch. No party is too small or large. We bring the party to you!

Cuisine

Northeastern, American, Italian

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Catering Delivery + Setup, Food Trucks

Westchester County, New York Area and Connecticut (845) 590-7307

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Amanda M

I surprised my husband and booked the abeetz pizza truck to be outside of our wedding as guests left. He is obsessed with pizza so this made a fantastic gift as well as a really cool thank you to our guests. David was amazing to work with and helped me customize a beautiful... Read More box with our monogram so it matched every last detail, he also named a pie after my husband and customized it with his favorite pizza toppings. The truck was such a hit!!! Our wedding was in June and we still get raving compliments about how cool this was! I would highly recommend David and the abeetz truck to anyone looking for a fun, delicious addition to any event!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Theresa P

I booked the Abeetz truck for my birthday last summer and the pizza was amazing. It was so good my fiance and I decided to book them for our wedding upcoming in the fall. They are going to be outside of the venue and serve pizza as our guests exit. We ordered their personalized... Read More pizza boxes which will read, "Thank you for being a Pizza our wedding" which I think is so fun and a great final touch to the wedding. We are so excited for our day and thrilled Abeetz can be apart of it!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Maria L

Abeetz is by far the most unique way to end off the wedding night. Not only is their service exceptional but their thin crust pizza is delicious!! This food truck parks right outside your venue and serves the custom pies you chose for your guests. They offer anything from... Read More regular, a variety of topping and the best part, DESSERT Pies!!! Not to mention that Dave the owner makes the experience even more fun with his hysterical sense of humor. Book in advance, your guests will thank you!!!

David D'Amico

My name is David D'Amico and I was born and raised in Westchester but my roots derive from San Fratello, Sicily and Naples, Italy. I take bits and pieces of the cooking methods and ingredients he saw growing up from both sides of the family and twists them with modern ideas to create exciting new pizza. His inspiration for starting a pizza truck is for his love for food and pizza and how it tends to bring together family and friends. “There’s nothing more satisfying than serving something I have created and seeing people enjoy it."