Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center

Valparaiso, IN

Aberdeen Manor...

It’s not just a place, it’s a feeling, a philosophy, a way of treating your wedding day as if you are the only bride and groom in the world. It’s a caring that you won’t find anywhere else, a commitment to making your day everything that it can possibly be...and so much more.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Estate

216 Ballantrae Street, Valparaiso, IN

Don't look anywhere else

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Cathryne D

I will never be able to stop saying enough wonderful things about Aberdeen Manor. I had my wedding and reception there and from the day I chose them as my venue until the very last minute before we left the night of my wedding, they were right there helping me along the way to make sure my wedding was everything I wanted. Denna, Megan, and Trey and the rest of staff do an amazing job! I also got my invitations from their shop "Affairs" and they were better than I ever could have imagined. You won't be disappointed with anything. Ask any questions you want and they are right there to guide you. The food is delicious. The staff is amazing. The garden, chapel, and ballroom are gorgeous and they are always finding new ways to make it even better. I definitely recommend choosing them over anyone else.

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Jacqueline H

I just got married at Aberdeen Manor and had the best wedding imaginable. We had our ceremony in the garden and our reception in their beautiful hall. Everything was perfect! Denna helped us every step of the way and is a perfectionist in her work. She is so knowledgeable and experienced in every area of wedding planning. I was very pleased from the food to the decor. Every last detail was spot on. All of our guests were raving about Aberdeen and how beautiful our wedding was. Aberdeen helped to give us our dream wedding and we could not be any more pleased. I highly recommend Aberdeen Manor and Denna. They are the best of the best!

Fourth of July Wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kathleen B

We had a wonderful event at Aberdeen! We used the gardens for the wedding ceremony and the ballroom for the reception! The event was seemless and we were very well cared for by the Aberdeen Staff. The food was excellent and the service was prompt and efficient. Our guests raved about every detail! Denna and her staff are the best! I would highly recommend this venue for a memorable and stree-free wedding!

Must have been a bad night...

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Malinda S

I have heard great things about Aberdeen, so when I was invited to a wedding there I was very excited! However, my experience as a guest was horrible. The chapel was stuffy and hot, the food was cold when they finally got to our table, and the bartender seemed less than pleased to get us our drinks. On top of that, I found the venue to be very outdated. Pretty disappointed with my experience at Aberdeen.

12/13/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Alexis V

Thank you to the fabulous wedding/reception thrown at Aberdeen Manor! The staff was so friendly to work with from day 1. They went above and beyond with suggestions ranging from décor to vendors. All of our vendors were extremely pleasant and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend having your wedding or function at Aberdeen Manor. Thank you for making our day even more special. Alexis (bride)

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jen K

There is so many good things to say about Aberdeen manor!! Place is amazing and beautiful!!! The staff is so friendly and helpful and it comes with a wedding planner which helped me tremendously!!! My stress levels we're very low because of Aberdeen manor I knew I was in good hands and things were going to be perfect which it was!! My wedding. Was amazing and beautiful!! The service was great food was beautifully plated and tasted amazing!!! It was worth every penny we spent! Icoudlt not have had a better wedding anywhere else!!!

Aberdeen Wedding in June

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Sonya T

We had our ceremony and reception at Aberdeen. It was AMAZING. Megan was our wedding planner and she was absolutely fabulous. She was quick to answer all of my questions while planning and she made sure the entire event ran smoothly! The venue was gorgeous and the service was great! We couldn't have been happier!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Tina G

This venue was absolutely beautiful! We had the option to choose to have our wedding in the chapel or in the garden and could make our final decision the morning of the ceremony! The wedding consultant service that is included with booking ensures that you won't miss a single important detail. They have many different decoration and centerpiece options to choose from. The food was delicious. They even take care of the decorating and tear-down after the event so you can focus on the important matters of the day. I highly recommend this is a location to have both your wedding and ceremony!

Best Experience

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Rosanna T

If anyone knows me they know I'm very particular about the way things look and how an event flows so it wasn't easy to let someone else take the reigns. But I am happy to say I was nothing but pleased with everything at Aberdeen from beginning to end. Denna and the staff were always friendly and very helpful. I LOVE Denna so much I can't say it enough what an awesome person she is! She really knows her stuff down to every small detail! I ran into a few problems finding the right people to do all the other stuff like flowers, alteration etc. But Denna was always there to guide me trough it all. They also have a list of reputable vendors that will suit anyone's needs and the staff at Aberdeen will never steer you in the wrong direction. They help make your dream wedding into a reality. When they say one chance is all they need their not lying its the truth. If your reading this I'm sure your looking for a venue to have your perfect wedding at and I hope that my review helps you realize that this is the place and the cost is comparable to other places but the difference is Aberdeen is worth every penny. Thank you staff at Aberdeen and Denna for making this experience so amazing and for making me feel like a part of a family not just another face. Its been a month since our wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how yummy the food was. And I'm here wishing I could live it over and over again. I will remember it forever.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Laura R

Organized, beautiful, and a terrific place to get married. My wedding was perfect.

Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Mindy P

I had a wonderful wedding at Aberdeen Manor and would refer them to any bride. We had a July 6, 2013 wedding and it was beautiful. I feel like Aberdeen does offer a lot for the price, however I would recommend considering a Friday wedding or fall wedding if you are planning on having under 200 guests because of the minimum that you are required to meet. I had 130guests and found it hard to meet the 8000 minimum on food and drink. A wedding out of season or not on a Saturday would require a much smaller minimum to meet, but this was a planning mistake on my part, and not soemthing at the fault of Aberdeen. The food was amazing, and the decoration were beautiful I did like how I could bring in my own decoration and have the wedding coordinators decorate everything to my liking. All of the workers were very professional and friendly, and made sure that everyone was happy. The only item that was a bit upsetting was the time that we were allowed to take pictures. We were only allowed one hour before the ceremony, and this is not much time. Also, I felt very rushed for pictures after the ceremony. Pictures were very important to me, so this was a bit upsetting. While I was upset about the time allowed for pictures, I do feel that I had a wonderful wedding day, and in the end would strongly refer anyone to them. The service and quality of everything is wonderful.

Very helpful and great at what they do!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Nicholette S

We got married outside in the garden area and had our reception inside immediately following the ceremony. I went over all of the details with them and everything that we wanted . . . everything couldn't have been more perfect!!! These people know what they're doing and are VERY good at it!!! We were overly happy with how everything turned out that day and how everything came together!!! AMAZING place for a wedding!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Michelle R

Aberdeen Manor was a dream to work with from start to finish! The staff there was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and helped me turn my vision in to a reality! The hall was intimate and beautiful, and the surrounding gardens are gorgeous-exactly what I was looking for. All of our guests raved about the food. I highly recommend Aberdeen Manor!

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Sara W

I loved every minute of our recpetion. The staff at Aberdeen truly made our experience magical. The food was amazing and our guests all raved about the night!

Wonderful Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Christina S

I had my ceremony at Aberdeen Chapel. The staff was very helpful and on the day of the wedding our ceremony ran flawlessly! They let us bring in our own decorations and even help us put them up. It was such a great place to have our ceremony, and I love the pictures we were able to take outside with the chapel in the background.

Absolute perfection!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Tiesha W

Are you looking for a great place to have your upcoming wedding or reception? Aberdeen Manor in Valparaiso, IN is the best in the area!!! They take care of all of your location details from A to Z, their staff is absolutely wonderful, and they make all the small details count! We were so very pleased with this location for our wedding and reception. And when you book your wedding there, you book the entire property: Access to the Chapel, Ballroom, and Garden. Plus...there are so many great amenities that are included! Thanks Aberdeen for a wonderful wedding venue and experience!

My Venue

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amanda P

Aberdeen Manor is absolutely the best venue I have ever seen! The staff is so dedicated to making your day the best day of your life. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. They have their own wedding store with everything you could want or need. Their wedding planners are the best! Everyone at our wedding was in awe at the quality beauty and elegance of our venue. Plus the food is fantastic!!!! I recommend them to anyone I know getting married.

2012-10-03T21:59:18 Response from Denna, the member

Thanks so much Amanda! We really enjoyed having your wedding, it was lovely! And you were wonderful to work with as well! All the best from all of us!

The place to be!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Erica M

Aberdeen was a fantastic place to have our wedding. Awesome food, venue, drinks, and customer service.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Lori S

Was recently married at the chapel and had our reception here at the Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and could not be any happier!!! The staff at Aberdeen were so curtious and made our day so special going above and beyond!! Our guests were greeted at the door with smiles, the appetizers were served hot and with a smile!!! I recieved complaiments all night how wonderful everything was. Aberdeen Manor met my expectations and then past them!!

Beautiful Ballroom

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Aubrette K

Overall having our wedding at Aberdeen Manor was a great experience. The ability to have our ceremony and reception at the same location made the evening run seamlessly and was easy for our guests. The garden where we got married was beautifully groomed and was the perfect setting. The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous as well! There were so many options for decorating so that we could make it truly our own. The staff was also extremely friendly and helpful. We had a lot of "do it yourself" stuff that they set up for us in addition to their in-house decor. A few things were not executed the way we had communicated to the staff that we would like done and I would avoid the DJ they recommend and prefer you use at all costs (Trans Audio), but other than that it was an absolutely magical experience and we were so happy with the outcome!

2015-01-06T21:09:02 Response from Caitlyn, the member

Why do you recommend the use of a different DJ?

Reception

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Sarah C

The ballroom was spacious and elegant and the food was great

May Wedding

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Kendra S

nice location for a garden wedding and having the chapel as backup for bad weather is nice. some of the charges seemed a little high compared to other locals.

Too Far Away

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Mandy L

I really liked this one, but it was too far away

Aberdeen

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Ashley S

Aberdeen Manor was an amazing place to have our wedding! My day went so smooth thanks to the crew at Aberdeen and everything was so beautiful!

Great venue!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Rachel B

Awesome place for a ceremony and reception. The people there are very friendly and will help you out in anyway possible. They made suer everything went smoothly the day of, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

TO Aberdeen Manor Ballroom and Event Center