Abigail Bobo Photography

Nashville + Worldwide Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Nashville + Worldwide Destination (615) 430-1350

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Emily S

My husband and I decided photos were perhaps the most important purchase to us, however, we still couldn't justify some of the prices we were seeing. I came across Abigail and knew she was the one we wanted! Her style, the fact that she truly puts her heart into her work, her... Read More love of film as well as use of digital imaging, her love to capture life in each raw moment, not style and perfect it... I knew it was meant to be. She gave us a package to match our budget and it was done! I adore the pictures. I will treasure them for a lifetime, they are so unique. I also love how she writes a blog post on each of her couples, Thank you Abigail.

2017-01-03T08:15:19 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful celebration you two had! The emotions of your day made my heart sing <3 Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your story.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Kristin M

Goodness, I can't stop smiling! Our photos came out exactly the way we have hoped them to be. Thank you so much, Abigail! You are awesome!

2017-01-03T08:16:07 Response from the vendor

I couldn't stop smiling either! Thrilled to celebrate with you.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Perry D

It's difficult to put into words how meaningful it was for us to have Abigail Bobo photograph our wedding! We feel so grateful and lucky to have had her there. Natural and artistic pictures were important to us and Abigail was the perfect fit from the very beginning. She does... Read More everything with such care and style! It feels wonderful to hear our friends and family rave about the images from our big day. Thanks to Abigail for making the process and the end result so special!

2017-01-03T08:15:47 Response from the vendor

You are so kind! Thank you for inviting me to celebrate with you!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Katarina C

Abigail photographed our wedding day in May 2015. She highlighted the moment with her photographs and focused on the pieces of the day that were most special to us. Every single picture was absolutely stunning. Her passion shines through her work as she finds the beauty in each... Read More small detail and captures it perfectly. On top of that she is one of the kindest people I have ever met. Her energetic, bubbly personality make her easy to smile around. If I could give her more than five stars, I would.

2017-01-03T08:16:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much sweet lady- you and Andrew had a wonderful celebration with so much heart.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Chelsea T

Abigail's work is incredible. Some of our photos were taken just before a rainstorm and it reminded us of stills from Pride and Prejudice. The weather on our wedding day was very unpredictable, with rain showers here and there, but that did not stop Abigail from capturing the... Read More most beautiful and authentic moments. We LOVE our wedding photos and cannot stop staring at them! Abigail has an eye for capturing detail, as well as heart felt emotion. We are so blessed to not only call her our close friend, but also our wedding photographer! She is a pure joy to work with!

2017-01-03T08:17:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kindness and joy!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Rose F

Abigail is responsive, thorough, professional, and artistic. She captured the emotion of the day so well that, looking at the photos for the first time, I cried happy tears remembering how wonderful it was. Her photography is simply beautiful.

2017-01-03T08:18:06 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you! Thank you so much for inviting me to celebrate with you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Amazing ARTISAN photographer, and the sweetest girl ever! Easy going and willing to "cross the creek" for you;) When your photographer slips off her sandals and wades into the middle of the river, camera in hand, you know you've got a keeper! We had wedding photos and a year... Read More later family river photos:) Thanks Abigail! Love ya!

2015-10-16T18:13:04 Response from the vendor

Love you too! What an amazing story you have- so thrilled to tell it! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lindsey W

Oh my gosh... we just finished viewing our wedding photographs. They are so incredible, I don't know where to begin... Abigail didn't miss a thing. They are so beautiful! Beyond her gorgeous work, I felt like she truly cared about us and being a witness to our special day.... Read More At the end of it all, she felt like a guest instead of a vendor. She accommodated our every request, even after the wedding was done. So thankful for her sweet demeanor and friendship along the way!

2015-10-06T10:12:57 Response from the vendor

What a delightful description- thank you so much! It was an honor to be invited into your day. Love you two.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 betsy R

While working with Abigail, we felt completely taken care of and had no worries at all. Our photos could not have been more perfect. She understood exactly what we were trying to accomplish with the photos and over delivered. We have been thrilled with our entire experience with... Read More Abigail and would recommend her whole-heartedly.

2015-10-06T10:15:47 Response from the vendor

Love you two! Thank you for inviting me to tell your story from engagements to your sweet wedding; I love how you let me into your life. xoxo

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

I loved the perspective that Abigail had on our wedding day; she made our day so special and captured all the joy for us. Additionally, the USB of our photographs is so artistically presented, we are sure to never confuse it with another, nor to misplace it. Abigail is a... Read More standout!

2015-10-06T10:10:12 Response from the vendor

So thrilled to tell your story and make your experience unique from start to finish. Your day was a classic affair and I loved seeing how much your family and friends surrounded you with love. xoxo

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Mary Beth P

From the first time I spoke with Abigail, I felt a deep sense that she knew what we were after for our wedding photography. I did lots of research on photographers and ultimately decided on her because of her lovely photo style and willingness to think big. Despite my... Read More off-the-wall wedding vision, she understood the joy and beauty that we wanted captured on the big day. As an out-of-town bride it was tough for me to plan out everything, but Abigail was wonderfully flexible and responsive to my endless emails. Furthermore, she went above and beyond by taking test photos at the venue to make sure everything would look perfect. A lot of times, the typical wedding photographer will take forever with posed photos that leave everyone's face sore from forced grins and delay the much-anticipated reception for everyone else. I don't know of too many people who think that their wedding photographer actually made their day MORE fun, but count me in as one of them! I never had an unenjoyable photography moment all day. Abigail and her team gave us not only the treasured family photos and fun, candid scenes we had asked for, but also a fun opportunity for us to enjoy some "couple time" at the wedding while getting even more magnificent pictures.

2015-10-06T10:13:46 Response from the vendor

Mary Beth, your wedding was truly one for the books; so unique, just like you and Matthew! Thank you for inviting me to narrate the day. Hugs from Nashville!

Artful Captures

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Stephanie H

If you want beautiful, REAL, Artful photographs that honestly tell the story of your day... absolutely go with Abigail. She has an eye that spots the elements within the moment and draws them out. She reads people and lighting and movement to capture an image that truly... Read More speaks a thousand words. Her images are mostly real film which is what attracted me in the first place because it is so honest, unedited, and refreshing. Her ability in harnessing that medium is incredible and I've walked away from the wedding with so many photographs I will love forever, I don't even know how to thank her. She is a kind soul who was beyond a pleasure to work with and my husband and I have both come to love and cherish her as a friend. Truly the best choice we could have made. #AbigailBoboforPresidentPhotographer!

2015-10-06T10:14:51 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, so happy to have known you. You are a special gal and it is a honor to know you. xoxo