Learn the fun, easy way, We Get Results...Period!!

Let your first dance be the hit of the party. Learning will be fun and easy. Choreographing your first dance will be a breeze for you and your fiance. You should look good at all times on your wedding day. Learning to dance at the party is simple and rewarding.

Country, Dance, Disco, Pop, R&B, Rock

6405 Indiana Ave, Lubbock, TX (806) 480-0006

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica W

Acencio was awesome with choreographing our first dance for our wedding! He took much time and effort to choreograph an original piece that was catered to our strengths, while also teaching us basic rhythm and a few new dances that were incorporated. He also ensured we were... Read More performing the right moves and correctly critiqued us ( which I think a lot of instructors miss just so they can reach the end, but this can make your dance look sloppy). I will say I had some dancing experience, while my fiancé had none. After performing, we were complimented that our dance was the best our guests had ever seen at a wedding! I would highly recommend taking lessons here, and note that you must practice, practice , practice if you want it to be great!

Made Our First Dance Special

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sarah N

Acencio patiently taught us our (very complicated) first dance. We couldn't have done it without him. Neither of us are dancers, but he made us look really good. It was a hit!