Absolute Dream Limo, Trolley & Coach Service

Lemont, IL

The Newest & Most Unique Fleet of Limos in Chicago

The only limo winner of "The Knots Best of Hall of Fame" in Illinois! "THE" Wedding Specialists! We guarantee the newest fleet, and best wedding package available. Family owned for 30 years. 2 New White Wedding Trolleys, a new fleet of Limo Buses, Shuttles and SUV Limos.

Limousine + Sedan, Trolley, Transportation

Bow2010

20W325 Pleasantdale, Lemont, IL (773) 586-7513

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Quannette B

I absolutely loved the driver I would have gave 5 starts but I was told in my contract a red carpet champagne toast outside the church that didnt happen. They said that beer, water and champagne would be aboard the trolley they had 1 bottle of champagne for a party of 31 and I... Read More didnt recall any waters. The radio didn't work properly as well I feel the money u pay for the services all things should be in order before hand.

2017-08-21T22:50:44 Response from the vendor

Quannette, I have documented not 1, or 2, or even 3 conversations and emails, but 4 times that we spoke about the law in Chicago that requires a security guard on board if alcohol is present. The last conversation was the DAY BEFORE your wedding,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren C

We had a great experience using Absolute Dream Limo for our wedding. Our driver Dan was a delight and had a bottle of champagne for us waiting after our ceremony! The trolley itself was spacious, clean, air conditioned, and even had cup holders! We cannot say enough good things... Read More about our experience with Absolute Dream.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

When searching for transportation for the day of our wedding, we had seen at least one review on every other company pages that stated at some times the bus didn't show up. We immediately went with Absolute Dream Limos because they didn't have any of those types of reviews. WE... Read More ARE SO HAPPY THAT WE WENT WITH THIS COMPANY!This company was incredible. Our bus showed up early (which was amazing because our timeline was pretty crunched), our driver was so friendly and made sure that everyone on the bus was happy! Our champagne toast was wonderful on the way to the church, we had an amazing time! Our driver was able to navigate around downtown, being able to avoid as much traffic (on a Saturday) as possible. Our experience with this company was nothing less than amazing!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lauren M

We have nothing but great things to say. They were prompt and profsssional. They had a champagne toast ready for us after our ceremony. Everything went without a hitch.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Colleen T

Absolute Dream was wonderful!!! I could not have been happier with our limo service! I did tons and tons of research and they were one of the most reasonably priced options, but you would not have known it from the service. Everything was fantastic! We had the 14 person limo... Read More bus and it was great. They had the limo stocked with beer and a bottle of champagne and had everything set up for us to do a champagne toast in front of the limo after the ceremony. The driver was so nice and such a gentleman, he helped with my dress and flowers while I was getting on/off the bus and was so friendly. I would highly highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousine!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Bridget T

My husband and I used this company for our wedding this past October. The website is easy to use and offers pictures which is very helpful. Dan was very pleasant to work with and accommodating when we needed to extend our rental. Our limo driver was very nice and sincere. We had... Read More an overall amazing experience and I would highly recommend them to anybody.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Maureen E

We loved absolute Dream Limo! They were so easy to work with. The driver Dan was amazing and helped so much, he really did roll out the red carpet for us ;). We had a white trolley which was gorgeous and so roomy for our wedding party. Would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016

We used Absolute Dream Limo for our daughter's wedding and had the services of a trolley, shuttle and limo. Dan Baxter and his drivers were very professional and prompt. We would highly recommend them to anyone having the need of such services.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Patricia R

Beautiful trolley! Great driver, would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Steph B

The picture of the wedding trolley does not do it justice! In real life, it is way more AWESOME! Exactly what we were expecting with excellent service to boot! I would recommend Dan and this company to anyone!! :)

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Brittney K

We used Absolute Dream Limo for our wedding and had the 29 passenger party bus. It was absolutely amazing! Dan, our driver went above and beyond to make sure everything was organized and that we were happy and comfortable. He was on time and flexible with last minute changes... Read More leading up to our wedding day. I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Our bus was also clean, came stocked with beverages and we were able to play our own music to jam out to on our way to picture locations and our reception venue. It was so fun!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Sarah P

We loved working with Dan from Absolute Dream Limousine. We rented a trolley for our July wedding and it was absolutely wonderful. Dan was on time to pick us up and was very professional. He was so attentive to our needs as well. My favorite moment was when my husband and I... Read More walked out of the church after the wedding and Dan handed us cold bottles of water...so thoughtful! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Ali B

Dan was very friendly! We used the trolley for our wedding. We were driven around before the ceremony for pictures, and after the ceremony to the reception. They even offer a shuttle service after the reception and you do not pay for the down time between the start of the... Read More reception to the time you want the shuttle. After the ceremony Dan personally came in and gave us water. Once we were ready to leave the ceremony there was a champagne toast that the company provided. Amazing company! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Dan and Absolute Dream did a phenomenal job ensuring everything went smooth on our wedding day. He was patient with me when I changed the itinerary several times and he ensured an on time, quality overall experience with a fun and welcoming driver! Thanks Absolute Dream! I would... Read More highly recommend to any bride in the Chicagoland area!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Jennie H

Absolutely a dream limo!!! James was our driver and he was awesome! Such a sweet guy! It was 95 degrees and humid on our wedding day. James kept the a/c cranked and was a total gentleman! He helped me to and from the car, kept me in the air conditioning until my outdoor ceremony... Read More was ready for me and even shaded me with an umbrella when I insisted on getting out. He even stood in a puddle to ensure that I didn't ruin my train. He arrived early to the hotel to pick us up & let us hang out and finish our drinks in the limo when we arrived to the reception. He also checked the limo to ensure that we didn't forget anything.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Michelle M

James was an amazing driver! They came to pick up the groom early and was on time for every stop we made. He was a gentleman with a great sense of humor and very accommodating to all guests on the bus. It made our wedding day just a little more special!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Rebecca L

I had the pleasure of working with Dan for our white trolley and a shuttle bus services. We were beyond pleased with his responsiveness, the service, and overall, the entire experience! He was great about making random/unscheduled stops, cleaning up after every stop and making... Read More sure that we were all satisfied. We now have some absolutely amazing pictures of our bridal party having the time of our lives on that trolley. The shuttle bus driver was also absolutely amazing! He was very calming when he saw that I was about to walk down the aisle and he came and brought me water. We had many compliments from the guests that were kindly greeted before boarding the shuttle. Overall, we could not have picked a better transportation service for our wedding day. Simply unforgettable!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Tiffanie K

We used absolute dream for our wedding one week ago and had a great experience! Dan showed up on time as scheduled and had our limo ready to go. The limo was super clean inside and stock with drinks and champagne. It rained on our wedding and he came ready with umbrellas. He was... Read More also very helpful assisting me with the train on my dress as I got on and off the limo. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Brianne K

I absolutely recommend Absolute Dream! They were prompt in all of our email correspondence as well as with arrival/drop off times on the wedding day. The service was incredible! Everyone loved our driver, Dan! He was so helpful with assisting us on and off the limo with... Read More umbrellas (it rained all day). He also helped ease the nerves with his great sense of humor! I could not be happier with our choice of limo companies!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Erin

This shuttle service was perfect for our wedding! He was promptly on time and was even nice enough to pick up the bride and drive her around the block right to the church entrance so that she didn't have blustery winds and snow ruin her hair and dress! Such a nice shuttle to... Read More rent, and they even provided bottles of water and had The Wedding Singer on! Hilarious and amazing. Service and budget absolutely on point.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Emily K

Excellent! Very easy to work with. We had a shuttle for our rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding which was clean and timely, and service was very friendly. On our wedding day we had a limo for our wedding party and a shuttle to transport guests to and from the venue.... Read More Our limo and late night shuttle driver James was excellent - personable, fun, and friendly. He was great at the end of the night when we were making sure all of our guests got a safe ride home!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Katie L

Absolute Dream Limo was great for our wedding! They were very efficient and easy to get setup and book. Our driver was polite and had a good sense of humor. They add a fun touch of a toast after you get married before heading to the reception and put decorations that match... Read More your wedding colors on the limo after the ceremony. My family has used their service multiple times and would definitely use them again if needed. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Everything went great! Dan is awesome at what he does. The limo party bus was clean

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Peggy H

Dan was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was really friendly, flexible, and helpful. He was on time, the trolley was beautiful, and he went out of his way to make sure everything went perfectly. We'd definitely recommend Absolute Dream Limo and Dan!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

We used a limo bus for our wedding and were very pleased with our choice of Absolute Dream. The vehicle was very comfortable, clean, looked great inside and out and had an easy to use quality sound system we were able to hook our phones up to. The red carpet Champagne toast was... Read More a nice touch. Our driver Eric was punctual, polite, and very attentive to our needs. He was flexible when we needed to make one small trip for two of our groomsmen that was not on our original itinerary. Also, we had a small mishap (our own fault) at the church shortly before leaving and Eric came quickly to help us as if we were family. Thanks Eric and thank you Absolute Dream!