Welcome to the IN! Crowd

Absolutely IN! Events is a team of thoughtful, design-savvy, detail-obsessed event specialists. Our approach combines your ideas with our expertise to design a distinct experience for you and your guests. Our commitment is threefold: superior customer service, assembling a team tailored to your needs, and breathing life into your visions.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

8820 Ladue Road, Suite 203, Saint Louis, MO (314) 315-1775

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Hillary C

The question I got asked most on my wedding day: "Why are you so calm?" My answer: Because of the Absolutely IN! team. As an elementary school teacher who constantly is planning ahead, is organized, and is creative, I never thought I would want or even need a wedding planner.... Read More When I got engaged I had two completely different brides (who, to be honest, I didn't even know that well), reach out to me just to suggest using Absolutely IN! After looking further into what a wedding planner does (for this team I'm sure the list is shorter for what they don't do), I was sold! This team does it all! Seriously. (Do I sound like a used car salesman yet?) Making the decision to go with Absolutely IN! was the best investment I made in this wedding because instead of going through contracts, communicating with vendors, and making "to-do" lists, I was able to actually ENJOY my engagement! My husband and I loved being able to join forces with this amazing team of women to create our perfect wedding day. This team goes above and beyond to ensure that you are completely covered on your big day. Knowing that we had the Absolutely IN! team with us every step of the way allowed us to fully enjoy all of our wedding events. Ellen and Crystal are not just my wedding planners, but I can truly say are my friends. My husband and I will always cherish how perfect our wedding was and so much of that is because of Absolutely IN!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Sarah G

The Absolutely IN! team went above and beyond our expectations. Each meeting with Crystal and Melody in the weeks prior to our wedding gave me and my husband a sense of comfort and confidence in our plans; they also made suggestions that were critical to making the day... Read More stress-free. We both have stated that engaging the Absolutely IN! team was one of our best decisions in the wedding planning process - especially considering our planning period was a short 5 months. To extrapolate on the 'above and beyond,' when we were setting-up our reception center pieces the day before our wedding, we realized that we did not buy 'no drip' candles - as a result, the caterer and venue required guards to protect the linens. With a bridesmaid's luncheon, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to attend that day, I had no time to run around for another purchase. Melody quickly responded - I will buy some for you, it's no problem. What a relief!!! My husband and I had a serene sense of calm on our big day - without any doubt, this was because we knew that Crystal and Melody were managing every detail.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Courtney K

I loved working with Absoluetly In! Events! They made my wedding everything I hope it would be and more! Ellen, Crystal and the entire team are such a pleasure to work with. They are on time, knowledgeable and will help with anything! The best part was that I had a stress free... Read More day and enjoyed every minute of my wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nicole W

AbsolutelyIn! was a dream to work with. We collaborated closely with the AI team throughout our wedding planning process, and they truly helped us pull off our dream outdoor wedding. Ellen and Crystal helped us feel at ease from the very beginning through their professionalism... Read More and organization skills. My family said multiple times that hiring AbsolutelyIn! was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding - they took care of EVERYTHING - even some of our crazy ideas for the reception. I would definitely recommend AI and hope to work with them again on future party planning!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Stacy S

Absolutely In was an amazing company to work with. Their eye for detail and amazing execution really made our day special. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tayler M

It was a great experience working with Absolutely IN! They checked in frequently to see how the planning was going and asking what they could to do help. I felt very supported. On our big day, Ellen asked my husband and I to sit out on the patio while our guests were called to... Read More dinner to have a few minutes of alone time and I realized in that moment the value that was added to our wedding by using their services. They know everything there is to know about planning your big day and also help you set aside time to take it all in- since the day is such a blur! I can't say enough about their attention to detail thoughout the process. They were wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Derek S

Absolutely In executed the wedding from initial research to being there for our big day. They forget no details and left us feeling very assured throughout the whole process. They turned what can be a hectic and stressful period of your life into a relaxing day we could both... Read More enjoy.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Rebeca B

We had the good fortune to interview and hire Absolutely In to plan my daughters wedding this past July 2017. It was one of the best decisions that we made in regards to the event. From our first meeting, Crystal and Ellen both were very involved in our decisions and were an... Read More invaluable source of information about vendors, venues, their past experiences, and anything else we needed. My daughter pretty much knew exactly what she wanted the wedding to look like but I am sure they could offer much advice to those who might not be as sure. Seems like they have a deep understanding of reading brides personalities to determine exactly what type of involvement is needed. I have to say on the day of the wedding, I was not worried about any detail because I was so at ease knowing that they had everything under control . And they did. It was perfect. Crystal and Ellen are so caring and professional and we were all so sorry when it was over. I really can not recommend their services enough.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kenzie C

Hiring Absolutely IN! Events to help with day-of coordination was by far the best investment we made in the wedding planning process. From the first consultation, Crystal and Ellen were prepared, experienced, and eager to help the day go as smoothly as possible. I met with... Read More Crystal about once every 3 weeks leading up to the wedding so she could run through logistics and a to-do list to keep us on track with planning, payments, appointments, and items we needed to bring to the hotel or venue. This was incredibly helpful so that we didn't forget any details, or items, on the big day. In addition to keeping a calendar of of events leading up to the wedding, Crystal also developed a detailed day-of schedule so we knew exactly who needed to be where at what time. She created a schedule for the bride, groom, bridal party, and family so everyone had a tailored timeline for what his or her day looked like. Crystal was also instrumental in coordinating all of the external vendors (cake and flowers) so they knew what time they needed to drop things off/pick things up, and where everything needed to go. The day before the wedding, Crystal and her assistant met us at our event space (Lumen) and ran through the ceremony several times so everyone was comfortable. The day of the wedding, Crystal and her assistant helped set up table numbers, name cards, place settings, the alcove wall, the gift table, and the ceremony space so that neither I nor the bridal party had to worry about it. There were some last minute guest cancellations and additions, but Crystal was able to move people around and accommodate the extra meals so nobody felt uncomfortable or unsure about where they needed to be. Crystal stayed till the very end of the event to make sure everything went according to plan, and because of her and Absolutely IN! Events, I knew everything would be taken care of. I cannot recommend Absolutely IN! highly enough and I am so thankful for Crystal and her team for playing such an important role in our big day and taking such good care of us!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jordan S

Ellen and Crystal are a dream to work with. At our first meeting I knew right away that Ellen understood what I wanted and would make it happen. Crystal is so detail oriented and kept me on task during the planning process. They have wonderful relationships with vendors and... Read More made all of the day-of coordination seamless. Our wedding day was perfect and I was so calm and relaxed knowing that they had it all taken care of. I really can't say enough good things about them and am so thankful for all that they did.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Elizabeth S

I decided after attempting to plan a wedding in a new city, St. Louis, by myself, and working full time that maybe hiring a planning agency to help would be a good idea and worth the money to avoid having such a headache on my own. Well, overall the experience with two member of... Read More the absolutely in team, was okay at first. They were welcoming and helpful but very quickly things went downhill from there. The main woman helping us was lazy, not willing to help out with a whole lot with finding and solidifying relationships with vendors, or contacting anyone at all. I ended up doing 99% of ALL the legwork for my wedding myself. They had us a use Aisle Planner, a wedding planning database that was virtually a waste, not particularly user friendly or helpful. In addition, day of was a disaster. The two people were frazzled, unable to handle stress, and asked me to handle issues that arose when that is exactly what I hired them to do in the first place. They forgot to put out our favors, didn't handle after party management of any of the party rentals, etc. They were given signage they forgot to put out...Just awful. They often sent confusing emails to vendors and us at the same time causing chaos and not reaching the people needing to be reached, causing me to have to go back and fix or redo decisions already made. They took very little authority in helping to make decisions and made ultimately more, if not the same amount of work for me and my fiance to do ourselves. I sent many emails in great detail because they were not helping out at all throughout the process of planning and what culminated in exactly what I perceived might happen, happened. They dropped the ball in every way. They also recommended a number of vendors that were awful namely our invites. Names repeatedly spelling wrong, even ours. In fact, many times during our busy work schedules we would meet with the two people working with us and then a day later same questions being asked three and four times more. When they gave us an itinerary it was complete overkill and unable to be edited so I had to retype all the details that needed to be changed on the PDF for them to change. Just terrible. Overall, looking back, I would have rather spent that much needed funding on other things...

2017-07-20T12:38:35 Response from the vendor

We are sorry to hear of this client's disappointment and would like to give a brief background of this matter. Our goal with every client is to positively fulfill our contracted responsibilities to achieve a beautiful, seamless, and magical day for our clients and their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Anna A

AbsolutelyIn was amazing to work with and made wedding planning so much easier. We worked with Michelle, who is absolutely wonderful, on top of it, and detail oriented. I would not have been able to manage all of the details with my busy work travel schedule and she made... Read More everything so much less stressful. Our wedding was perfect and it was because of Aboslutely In!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Emily B

I don't think I can say enough good things about Michelle and the staff at AI. They made sure they understood our "vision" and then ran with it. I could not have planned this wedding in FIVE MONTHS without them. I feel like I really didn't have to do much! If you want stress... Read More free wedding planning this is your team. Michelle set me up with all the right vendors and went with me to planning meetings. I felt like I had the most creative and informed friend that exists at my side. They really made an effort to understand exactly what we wanted. She came up with concepts and ideas I would have never conceived of. And I consider myself creative. AI provides all the tools to make you feel informed and supported. We got handouts at planning meetings of their ideas and concepts, we were in constant contact, and we got access to Aisle Planner and other organizing tools. They really made this day extra special for us. It was the best day of our lives. My experience with AI makes me want to host more parties just so I can work with them again. Hire them. Seriously. Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Barbara M

Michelle’s knowledge and her commitment, to making my daughter and son in law’s wedding perfect, was outstanding. She even threw in a little therapy as she helped us get to the final beautiful day. There was only one crisis, an emergency before the rehearsal dinner. Michelle... Read More called alternate vendors and it was solved. You need her on your team

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Barbara M

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lauren R

Absolutely IN! is absolutely fantastic! My husband and I worked with Michelle to create our dream wedding. Throughout our wedding planning process, I was in law school and often too busy to prioritize wedding planning. Michelle worked around my crazy schedule and frequently... Read More collaborated with my husband to make every decision easy for me. She quickly learned our likes and dislikes and catered her ideas accordingly. Michelle's extensive knowledge of St. Louis vendors made shopping around a breeze. Michelle also made us feel so special; I felt like our wedding was her priority throughout the entire process. Each time we met, Michelle greeted us with a smile, a hug, and her uncanny optimism and enthusiasm. On the day of our wedding, Michelle effortlessly executed every detail perfectly. Michelle clearly has a passion for weddings; she exudes confidence and has a calming presence. It was truly a pleasure working with Michelle and the ladies at Absolutely IN! If you want to create your dream wedding, look no further.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Looking for a wedding planner? Look no further than Absolutely IN Events! I cannot say enough great things about Absolutely IN and our wedding planner, Michelle. As mother of the groom, with the bride and groom living in Houston, I needed the expertise of Absolutely IN to... Read More help me coordinate the many details of the wedding day. Michelle was fantastic! Very organized, efficient, and creative. She was able to put the events of the wedding day on a timeline, and every one, and every detail fell into place. Last minute changes, no problem. The wedding day was perfect! I would highly recommend Absolutely In Events!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 E Lai S

If we could give Absolutely In more stars we would. Before I proposed to my wife I was looking at wedding planners who could help plan our same-sex wedding. I know, bold move to setup an appointment with a planner before hearing the answer to the proposal, but it worked out in... Read More my favor. We live in San Francisco and were trying to plan a wedding from thousands of miles away. It was really important to both of us to have someone who would not only understand the pain points of planning a wedding, but also knew the pain points for a same-sex couple planning a wedding. From the moment we met Michelle we felt instant good vibes. She was extremely friendly and warm, took down all the jumbled thoughts and ideas in our heads, and reassured us that what we envisioned wasn't crazy or impossible. We emailed a few times back and forth before we went back to St. Louis for another visit with Michelle. She showed us a vision board based off of all the things we had told her. It was exactly has we described and then some. Her attention to detail is impeccable. The process working with her was smooth and painless. She made everything so easy and had the best recommendations for vendors to work with. She stayed on top of everything, nothing was missed. Fast forward to our wedding just a few weeks ago, both my wife and I were stunned and amazed by how she pulled everything together. Better than we could have ever imagined. It was truly a beautiful day. Michelle what can we say—you are simply the best and we owe you a HUGE thank you for helping us create our dream wedding. It was perfection!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie F

Absolutely In and Michelle were a dream to work with! I thought I could do all of the planning on my own but it was SO nice to have Michelle there the day of! She was at our rehearsal the night before to make sure everything went smoothly, and was up early at the venue setting... Read More up the day of the wedding. She made thorough itineraries for everyone and thought of every little detail. It was also so perfect to be able to celebrate all day and dance all night and never worry about cleaning up at the end or gathering up all of my decorations-they took care of everything! I honestly cannot say enough great things about Absolutely In/Michelle. Michelle answered every email quickly and efficiently and even helped me through a difficult situation with one of my vendors before the wedding. I could not have done it without Absolutely In and they made my special day so perfect! Do yourself a favor and use Absolutely In/Michelle-I promise you will be SO happy you did. :)

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Angeline D

I recently used Absolutely In! Events to plan my January 2016 wedding. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michelle, my wedding planner, helped with every detail and somehow made a year long process of wedding-planning seem like a piece of cake. This says a great... Read More deal coming from me since I was not looking forward to planning a wedding (at all). Michelle is always positive, always smiling, gives great recommendations, and doesn't miss a thing. Thank you, Michelle and the entire Absolutely In! team! I couldn't have done it without you!

Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley L

I can't say enough good things about Michelle and the team at Absolutely In! Being an out of town bride, I knew I would need assistance in planning our wedding. Michelle was with us every step of the way and was so helpful and responsive with any questions/concerns we had. We... Read More had zero stress throughout the wedding because we knew we were in good hands. The wedding day was absolutely beautiful and everything came together so nicely. I would recommend to anyone who needs assistance in planning their wedding, you can't go wrong!

Miracle Workers!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Callie P

The ladies of Absolutely IN! are the most amazing miracle workers! I am not originally from St. Louis (my now husband is born and raised here) and when we got engaged, I had no idea where to even begin in the wedding planning process. I interviewed 4 wedding planners and the... Read More moment I met these ladies, I knew they would be there for me every step of the way. And boy they were! They transformed all my ideas into reality and brought me ideas that I couldn't have even dreamt of... They BLEW ME AWAY! I have recommended them to every single person I know. Thank you Absolutely IN! for giving us our DREAM wedding - we will always be your biggest fans!!!

Best Decision We Made!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kara C

The entire Absolutely IN! Team was invaluable to our wedding weekend, and hiring them was hands down the best decision we made throughout our planning process! The creativity, organization and thoughtfulness is out of this world. They were so attentive to every question,... Read More concern and idea that we had throughout our [almost] two year engagement! They were with us through every step of the way, helped us make critical decisions when it came to décor, logistics, timelines, etc. They were never pushy, but always offered up suggestions and recommendations. The entire planning process was fun, memorable and overall an incredible experience; exactly as wedding planning should be! We were spoiled by them at every turn, and truly felt loved. We felt like the AI team was just as invested in our wedding day as we were.. what more can you ask for in a Wedding Planner?! In terms of design and décor, we felt like they understood our vision and just “got it”! They don’t just produce cookie cutter events – they listen to who you are as a couple, and what is most important to you, and then bring that vision to life. It’s truly an incredible experience! Every guest at our wedding kept telling us how much the wedding just felt like us. I can’t imagine a higher compliment! If you have the chance to work with Absolutely IN! Events, don’t pass it up! They are truly the best in the business, and you’re guaranteed to have the most memorable and meaningful experience of your life!

It's All In The Details

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Absolutely IN! Events provides a one of a kind experience. From the beginning of the planning/designing process to the very end of our wedding night, AI made sure all the details were taken care of. The week of my wedding I wanted to enjoy time with my family and friends. I... Read More knew that Michelle was picking up the seating chart from the printer, checking in with the vendors, and making sure every detail was going to be perfect for our special day. Our friends got engaged a few months later and my husband's advice to the couple was "Just go ahead and hire Absolutely IN! It's worth every penny." And he is right. Thank you AI for all the fun design meetings, your knowledge and professionalism, and most of all, for making our special day perfect.

Absolutely In! is absolutely wonderful

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Kelly H

The ladies at Absolutely In! were absolutely wonderful! They were incredibly helpful from day one. I had the privilege of working with Michelle, Teresa, and Chandler. Michelle was incredibly friendly, organized, and willing to go the extra mile for me. She contacted all of my... Read More vendors and ensured that every little detail was perfect. Michelle was very easily accessible, whether it be in person, via email, or on the phone. Teresa was present at my rehearsal as well as on the day of my wedding. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and ironed out all of the little bumps that popped up along the way. Chandler assisted Teresa on the day of my wedding. She was very friendly, helpful, and offered encouragement and a smile when needed. I would highly recommend Absolutely In!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Prag

Meet Crystal, an event planning enthusiast with a passion for love stories and all-things creative. Born and raised in sunny California and a graduate of UCLA, she lived in Boston before her own love story brought her to St. Louis. She brings a fusion of West Coast energy, East Coast elegance, and Midwest warmth to the Absolutely IN! Events team. She has a flair for exquisite design, meticulous detail, and considers it an absolute honor and privilege to be a part of what many call the very “best day” of their lives.