Welcome to the IN! Crowd

Absolutely IN! Events is a team of thoughtful, design-savvy, detail-obsessed event specialists. Our approach combines your ideas with our expertise to design a distinct experience for you and your guests. Our commitment is threefold: superior customer service, assembling a team tailored to your needs, and breathing life into your visions.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

8820 Ladue Road, Suite 203, Saint Louis, MO (314) 315-1775

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Anna A

AbsolutelyIn was amazing to work with and made wedding planning so much easier. We worked with Michelle, who is absolutely wonderful, on top of it, and detail oriented. I would not have been able to manage all of the details with my busy work travel schedule and she made... Read More everything so much less stressful. Our wedding was perfect and it was because of Aboslutely In!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lauren R

Absolutely IN! is absolutely fantastic! My husband and I worked with Michelle to create our dream wedding. Throughout our wedding planning process, I was in law school and often too busy to prioritize wedding planning. Michelle worked around my crazy schedule and frequently... Read More collaborated with my husband to make every decision easy for me. She quickly learned our likes and dislikes and catered her ideas accordingly. Michelle's extensive knowledge of St. Louis vendors made shopping around a breeze. Michelle also made us feel so special; I felt like our wedding was her priority throughout the entire process. Each time we met, Michelle greeted us with a smile, a hug, and her uncanny optimism and enthusiasm. On the day of our wedding, Michelle effortlessly executed every detail perfectly. Michelle clearly has a passion for weddings; she exudes confidence and has a calming presence. It was truly a pleasure working with Michelle and the ladies at Absolutely IN! If you want to create your dream wedding, look no further.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 E Lai S

If we could give Absolutely In more stars we would. Before I proposed to my wife I was looking at wedding planners who could help plan our same-sex wedding. I know, bold move to setup an appointment with a planner before hearing the answer to the proposal, but it worked out in... Read More my favor. We live in San Francisco and were trying to plan a wedding from thousands of miles away. It was really important to both of us to have someone who would not only understand the pain points of planning a wedding, but also knew the pain points for a same-sex couple planning a wedding. From the moment we met Michelle we felt instant good vibes. She was extremely friendly and warm, took down all the jumbled thoughts and ideas in our heads, and reassured us that what we envisioned wasn't crazy or impossible. We emailed a few times back and forth before we went back to St. Louis for another visit with Michelle. She showed us a vision board based off of all the things we had told her. It was exactly has we described and then some. Her attention to detail is impeccable. The process working with her was smooth and painless. She made everything so easy and had the best recommendations for vendors to work with. She stayed on top of everything, nothing was missed. Fast forward to our wedding just a few weeks ago, both my wife and I were stunned and amazed by how she pulled everything together. Better than we could have ever imagined. It was truly a beautiful day. Michelle what can we say—you are simply the best and we owe you a HUGE thank you for helping us create our dream wedding. It was perfection!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Hillary C

The question I got asked most on my wedding day: "Why are you so calm?" My answer: Because of the Absolutely IN! team. As an elementary school teacher who constantly is planning ahead, is organized, and is creative, I never thought I would want or even need a wedding planner.... Read More When I got engaged I had two completely different brides (who, to be honest, I didn't even know that well), reach out to me just to suggest using Absolutely IN! After looking further into what a wedding planner does (for this team I'm sure the list is shorter for what they don't do), I was sold! This team does it all! Seriously. (Do I sound like a used car salesman yet?) Making the decision to go with Absolutely IN! was the best investment I made in this wedding because instead of going through contracts, communicating with vendors, and making "to-do" lists, I was able to actually ENJOY my engagement! My husband and I loved being able to join forces with this amazing team of women to create our perfect wedding day. This team goes above and beyond to ensure that you are completely covered on your big day. Knowing that we had the Absolutely IN! team with us every step of the way allowed us to fully enjoy all of our wedding events. Ellen and Crystal are not just my wedding planners, but I can truly say are my friends. My husband and I will always cherish how perfect our wedding was and so much of that is because of Absolutely IN!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Emily B

I don't think I can say enough good things about Michelle and the staff at AI. They made sure they understood our "vision" and then ran with it. I could not have planned this wedding in FIVE MONTHS without them. I feel like I really didn't have to do much! If you want stress... Read More free wedding planning this is your team. Michelle set me up with all the right vendors and went with me to planning meetings. I felt like I had the most creative and informed friend that exists at my side. They really made an effort to understand exactly what we wanted. She came up with concepts and ideas I would have never conceived of. And I consider myself creative. AI provides all the tools to make you feel informed and supported. We got handouts at planning meetings of their ideas and concepts, we were in constant contact, and we got access to Aisle Planner and other organizing tools. They really made this day extra special for us. It was the best day of our lives. My experience with AI makes me want to host more parties just so I can work with them again. Hire them. Seriously. Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Barbara M

Michelle’s knowledge and her commitment, to making my daughter and son in law’s wedding perfect, was outstanding. She even threw in a little therapy as she helped us get to the final beautiful day. There was only one crisis, an emergency before the rehearsal dinner. Michelle... Read More called alternate vendors and it was solved. You need her on your team

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Barbara M

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

Looking for a wedding planner? Look no further than Absolutely IN Events! I cannot say enough great things about Absolutely IN and our wedding planner, Michelle. As mother of the groom, with the bride and groom living in Houston, I needed the expertise of Absolutely IN to... Read More help me coordinate the many details of the wedding day. Michelle was fantastic! Very organized, efficient, and creative. She was able to put the events of the wedding day on a timeline, and every one, and every detail fell into place. Last minute changes, no problem. The wedding day was perfect! I would highly recommend Absolutely In Events!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Katie F

Absolutely In and Michelle were a dream to work with! I thought I could do all of the planning on my own but it was SO nice to have Michelle there the day of! She was at our rehearsal the night before to make sure everything went smoothly, and was up early at the venue setting... Read More up the day of the wedding. She made thorough itineraries for everyone and thought of every little detail. It was also so perfect to be able to celebrate all day and dance all night and never worry about cleaning up at the end or gathering up all of my decorations-they took care of everything! I honestly cannot say enough great things about Absolutely In/Michelle. Michelle answered every email quickly and efficiently and even helped me through a difficult situation with one of my vendors before the wedding. I could not have done it without Absolutely In and they made my special day so perfect! Do yourself a favor and use Absolutely In/Michelle-I promise you will be SO happy you did. :)

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Angeline D

I recently used Absolutely In! Events to plan my January 2016 wedding. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michelle, my wedding planner, helped with every detail and somehow made a year long process of wedding-planning seem like a piece of cake. This says a great... Read More deal coming from me since I was not looking forward to planning a wedding (at all). Michelle is always positive, always smiling, gives great recommendations, and doesn't miss a thing. Thank you, Michelle and the entire Absolutely In! team! I couldn't have done it without you!

Absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley L

I can't say enough good things about Michelle and the team at Absolutely In! Being an out of town bride, I knew I would need assistance in planning our wedding. Michelle was with us every step of the way and was so helpful and responsive with any questions/concerns we had. We... Read More had zero stress throughout the wedding because we knew we were in good hands. The wedding day was absolutely beautiful and everything came together so nicely. I would recommend to anyone who needs assistance in planning their wedding, you can't go wrong!

Miracle Workers!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Callie P

The ladies of Absolutely IN! are the most amazing miracle workers! I am not originally from St. Louis (my now husband is born and raised here) and when we got engaged, I had no idea where to even begin in the wedding planning process. I interviewed 4 wedding planners and the... Read More moment I met these ladies, I knew they would be there for me every step of the way. And boy they were! They transformed all my ideas into reality and brought me ideas that I couldn't have even dreamt of... They BLEW ME AWAY! I have recommended them to every single person I know. Thank you Absolutely IN! for giving us our DREAM wedding - we will always be your biggest fans!!!

Best Decision We Made!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kara C

The entire Absolutely IN! Team was invaluable to our wedding weekend, and hiring them was hands down the best decision we made throughout our planning process! The creativity, organization and thoughtfulness is out of this world. They were so attentive to every question,... Read More concern and idea that we had throughout our [almost] two year engagement! They were with us through every step of the way, helped us make critical decisions when it came to décor, logistics, timelines, etc. They were never pushy, but always offered up suggestions and recommendations. The entire planning process was fun, memorable and overall an incredible experience; exactly as wedding planning should be! We were spoiled by them at every turn, and truly felt loved. We felt like the AI team was just as invested in our wedding day as we were.. what more can you ask for in a Wedding Planner?! In terms of design and décor, we felt like they understood our vision and just “got it”! They don’t just produce cookie cutter events – they listen to who you are as a couple, and what is most important to you, and then bring that vision to life. It’s truly an incredible experience! Every guest at our wedding kept telling us how much the wedding just felt like us. I can’t imagine a higher compliment! If you have the chance to work with Absolutely IN! Events, don’t pass it up! They are truly the best in the business, and you’re guaranteed to have the most memorable and meaningful experience of your life!

It's All In The Details

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Absolutely IN! Events provides a one of a kind experience. From the beginning of the planning/designing process to the very end of our wedding night, AI made sure all the details were taken care of. The week of my wedding I wanted to enjoy time with my family and friends. I... Read More knew that Michelle was picking up the seating chart from the printer, checking in with the vendors, and making sure every detail was going to be perfect for our special day. Our friends got engaged a few months later and my husband's advice to the couple was "Just go ahead and hire Absolutely IN! It's worth every penny." And he is right. Thank you AI for all the fun design meetings, your knowledge and professionalism, and most of all, for making our special day perfect.

Absolutely In! is absolutely wonderful

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Kelly H

The ladies at Absolutely In! were absolutely wonderful! They were incredibly helpful from day one. I had the privilege of working with Michelle, Teresa, and Chandler. Michelle was incredibly friendly, organized, and willing to go the extra mile for me. She contacted all of my... Read More vendors and ensured that every little detail was perfect. Michelle was very easily accessible, whether it be in person, via email, or on the phone. Teresa was present at my rehearsal as well as on the day of my wedding. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and ironed out all of the little bumps that popped up along the way. Chandler assisted Teresa on the day of my wedding. She was very friendly, helpful, and offered encouragement and a smile when needed. I would highly recommend Absolutely In!

Could. Not. Have. Done. It. Without. Them.

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Maggie E

Thanks to Absolutely In, I was able to just be the Bride on my Wedding Day! This is such a rare, priceless, incredible feat…and I can’t thank Ellen, Allison, Teresa & Andrew enough. From our initial planning meeting…(a lovely time spent enjoying a few glasses of wine &... Read More plenty of laughter), I knew I was in good hands. Allison asked all of the questions I needed to develop answers to (whether I realized it before or not). And before we knew it, a general timeline, game plan & overall scheme were born! To the week of the wedding…Allison & Teresa revising our timeline to perfection, contacting all vendors to ensure all were ready for the weekend ahead and constantly reminding my Mother and me to take deep breaths and enjoy this time. To the day of…they were with us in the hotel room from the time the girls awoke, graciously carted our carloads of ‘stuff’ to & from the church/reception site and even volunteered to transport groomsmen from hotel to Church…they were constantly one step ahead of my every need, every question. They truly thought of everything and by 10:00am that morning, I was able to just relax and enjoy every second of the day. My Wedding was perfect – I truly wouldn’t have changed a thing. And I owe this in big part to the Absolutely In team. I don’t think I realized all of the small things they did throughout the planning process and especially on the day of until I was able to sit back weeks later, go through photos and completely reflect. They are professionals in every sense of the word. They are experts in this field. Their planning & organization are completely unparalleled. And I’m honored to now call them friends. To all prospective brides…do yourself a favor…call Absolutely In.

Absolutely In is Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Sarah-Marie L

Ellen & Michelle of "Absolutely In" were incredible to work with! They were always readily available (phone, e-mail, etc.) and showed a genuine interest in making sure my "Artistic vision" for Jon and I's wedding was carried through! The day of the wedding, I walked into our... Read More venue, and not only was the vision brought to life, but it was even more spectacular than I could have ever imagined! What an amazing feeling to have on your wedding day!! :-) "Absolutely In" is the crème de la crème and I highly recommend them! Five stars of excellence!

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Mona C

Thank You Absolutely In, for making our Wedding Day one of the most PERFECT days! They were all such a pleasure to work with. Every detail was completely taken care of. Our planning process was so much fun!!! I would recommend them to ANYONE planning their wedding in St Louis... Read More area.

Absolutely In Events

Reviewed on 7/12/2014

This was probably the best money I spent. Even though they were hired as Day Of planners, they were so much more than that. They had great recommendations for other vendors. They had good ideas for things like how to get our 10 month old ring bearer down the aisle. They made... Read More to the minute time lines. I enjoyed every minute of our daughter's wedding because I knew that every detail was being handled by Ellen and her staff at Absolutley In Events.

The Perfect Assistant

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Liz F

As the mother of the bride and speaking for my daughter, my assessment of Michele would be outstanding. She was "on" every detail but had a very calm approach and sweet manner with everyone. I felt completely relaxed at the reception knowing she would handle everything... Read More wisely. Definitely would use Absolutely In again.

A wedding-saver!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Lindsay E

Thank you to Absolutely In for all their help in making my wedding day a complete fairy tale! I was married in Clayton, MO in June of 2014 and was happy to find wedding planners to help me work through the most stressful time. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day knowing... Read More every detail would be taken care of :) They were professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to any brides in the St. Louis area!!!

Absolutely awesome!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Lauren M

Ellen and her team are the real deal! As a bride I had a vision of how I wanted everything to look and I was usually overly prepared in my planning, so a full wedding planner was not necessary for us. But we needed someone who could execute the plan. And following our initial... Read More meeting I knew they were a perfect fit for my Day of Coordinators. I was probably an unusually particular client, but Ellen was always there if I needed etiquette advice or if I had questions about logistics. The team at AI undoubtedly is a talented crew and I think any bride would find great value in their services. If you are a bride contemplating hiring an event planner or coordinator I highly suggest you meet with Absolutely In and see for yourself how great they are! They ensure your wedding day goes as planned so you can have fun; well worth the investment!

Absolutely In

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Terrie R

Absolutely In, led by Ellen Condie, went above and beyond to insure my daughter and I let go of the details as her important day approached so we could enjoy the moment. More importantly, they followed through to insure the details were covered and more. Each guest... Read More encountered was treated as a VIP as they helped with hotel reservations, greeted and escorted them at the hotel, church and reception, helped the bridal party get ready, insured everyone made it to the church and reception on time, and stayed dry while the rain came all day and night! All with a smile. When you visit Absolutely In's charming office you will see what differentiates Absolutely In from others. You will find a comfortable studio type of environment that speaks to their professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to assist you with the most traditional wedding, or take a step into a world that is your wedding vision and dream. No matter your budget, give them a call. Ceremony St. James the Greater. Formal Reception The Worlds Fair Pavilion. Hotel The Ritz Carlton-Clayton.

Absolutely In!

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Kristin R

My experience with Absolutely In was great. The entire staff was professional and experienced. Leading up to the wedding the communication was perfect. They were aware of every detail and I felt confident on the day of my wedding for the staff to take care of all the different... Read More elements. I would recommend Absolutely In to every bride who is looking for a stress free wedding day.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Julia B

I had a wonderful experience with Ellen and the crew at Absolutely In! Most of my wedding was already planned, but we used Absolutely In for their month-of and day-of services. Ellen immediately was in contact with me and sent thoughtful reminders of things I needed to keep up... Read More with. Ellen and her staff were professional and kind. They worked smoothly and efficiently with each of my vendors and incorporated my ideas and pre-selected plans perfectly. They listened to me and offered valuable advice...things I wouldn't have thought of until it was too late! The day of my wedding was stress-free because I knew everything was in good hands. I would completely recommend Absolutely In to anyone who's planning a wedding. I am so glad we chose to hire a coordinator and very happy with our selection of Absolutely In!

Meet The Events Director

Crystal Prag

Meet Crystal, an event planning enthusiast with a passion for love stories and all-things creative. Born and raised in sunny California and a graduate of UCLA, she lived in Boston before her own love story brought her to St. Louis. She brings a fusion of West Coast energy, East Coast elegance, and Midwest warmth to the Absolutely IN! Events team. She has an enthusiastic flair for exquisite design, meticulous detail, and considers it an absolute honor and privilege to be a part of what many call the “best day” of their lives.