Country, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Servicing the entire island of Maui (808) 242-5540

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Mary Ann S

Randy (aka DJ Skinny Guy) ran the photobooth at our wedding reception at Mulligan's on the Blue a couple of weeks ago! He was AWESOME! His photo packages are priced great (affordable), with quality pix and excellent customer service! I would totally recommend him and his team... Read More to do your wedding or any other event! Thank you Randy for capturing all the beautiful as well as Hilarious memories of that night! Much love and Mahalo! Mary Ann & Keith Akioka!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Jamie D

We worked with Randy (DJ Skinny Guy); and he was AMAZING! He met with us on his day off, and he was so friendly and accommodating. Randy was very professional, and he was always very timely when responding to my MANY questions. He never left us in the dark. His equipment was... Read More top notch. The sound quality was flawless, and his sound system was great! The lights were an especially nice touch. And he even offered a beautiful monogram on the wall! :) We were beyond impressed; and we will recommend him to everyone we know. Thank you so much, Randy. You're the best! :) Aloha, Craig & Jamie

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Nicole J

good music and perfect low key approach Was very accommodating for our custom made play list and was able to go with the flow of the songs Everyone had a great time with songs :)

Best DJ

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 GiGi H

DJ Skinny Guy was awesome!! ME and my husband including most of my guest LOVE to dance but we love a variety of genres from 80's to Hip Hop, rock and R&B. He had an awesome variety of music to choose from and was very accomodating to any special request my guest made. He was a... Read More lot of fun!

Basic, not annoying

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Annie B

My planner picked Randy from Ace Beats because I asked for someone who just played music and did not do much over the top speaking except when completely necessary. He did that perfectly. So much so that I dont even think I ever talked to the guy except for one short phone... Read More conversation. I did not get around to making my own playlist cause I had a band too but his music choices were pretty good. I told him what I did not want him to play and he listened to that. Everybody danced when he played so that was good. I was a little disappointed at the end of the night cause we wanted him to play for an hour longer (with payment of course) but he could not accommodate us which was kind of a mood killer.

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 5/07/2011 Kristen M

Randy is great. He played great music and all my guests were wondering if they could get a playlist. He definitely kept my party going and didn't put anyone to sleep. Would recommend him.

Randy from Ace Beats is a gem!

Reviewed on 7/02/2010 Andrea H

We used Randy from Ace Beats. He was pretty quiet, and very polite. I didn't speak with him much, just provided him with a last minute song list and a script for him to read during our grand entrance. He read the script with enthusiasm and played funny music while the wedding... Read More party walked out. He played some great music and wasn't cheesy and never tried to steal the spotlight. When our guests requested music, he would end the previous song early to play what they wanted. We loved Randy, would hire him again in a second.

Rating for Ace Beats