Wedding

Video

2011 Franklin Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN (612) 244-3597

Unresponsive After Wedding

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Whitney L

When I chose Tyler and Acowsay as our wedding videographer I was excited to see our final video because I was impressed with his work. Leading up to the wedding he was always very responsive to my emails and on the day of our wedding he was great! He made everyone feel... Read More comfortable and was fun to work with. Now that the wedding is over and I've been waiting for our video it's been a different story. The first email I sent him was a month after the wedding and he responded quickly as usual, but have no exact timberline for video completion and didn't indicate he was behind schedule. Now, ~3.5 months after our wedding I still haven't seen anything and it has taken 3-4 emails to get a single response from him on multiple occasions. In his responses he mentioned hoping to be done within one or two weeks, but never followed thru which disappointed me considering his promptness leading up to the wedding. I am still hoping to get to see at least one of my videos soon, but I wish he would have been more upfront about being behind from the beginning or giving more of explanation about why it is taking so long. UPDATE: We finally received the link to our video 16 weeks after our wedding. The vignette is beautiful and captures the day beautifully! Other than the poor communication that happened after the wedding, Tyler was great to work with!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jenny&Chrissi N

We are thrilled and happy with Tyler and Acowsay and the video! Everyone who saw what Tyler was doing or spoke to him were very impressed! He was such a pleasure to work with which is very important in his line of work! He made the girls and guys feel completely comfortable... Read More so he could get natural video! Tyler put in a lot of time and huge amount of effort! I'd say he went above and beyond to get footage with an extra shooter, go pro cameras, your time at the rehearsal, morning getting ready, venue.... simply amazing. I would highly recommend Acowsay for your videographer needs!!

Tyler is Top Notch!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

From the first time that we spoke with Tyler to discuss the contract he showed that he was as invested in making my daughter's wedding as special as we were. Tyler stayed in contact with us along the way to see how things were progressing and made sure that the closer we got to... Read More the event that all the bases were covered. Tyler came to rehearsal to scope everything out so he knew exactly what needed to be done the day of. On the wedding day he showed up raring to go with such enthusiasm and energy! He stayed late into the reception until he was sure that the kids got all the video shots they wanted. We cannot wait to see the final product!! Tyler's professionalism, quality, and attention to detail is only matched by his great attitude and wanting to have fun while capturing your memories. He worked perfectly with our photographer. They were the dynamic duo! I would highly recommend Tyler to anyone who is in need. of a videographer! Thank you again Tyler, for making my daughter Katie's wedding perfect!!!

Fresh and Fun!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 katie s

My cousin had Tyler for her wedding and the video was absolutely amazing!! so we booked him right away. that was the greatest decision i could have made. he had so many ideas and was smiling and engaged the entire day. i swear he was in 10 places at once. at my reception my... Read More guests commented about the guy with the camera on a stick. i cant wait to get the video because i know it will be incredible!!!

Cannot wait for the video!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Lorena B

Tyler is great to work with. I have been to so many weddings where you see the videographer all the time but I didn't notice Tyler at all. Tyler is extremely talented and he even pushed our photographer to have better pictures. We haven't received our video yet, but have seen... Read More his work with friend's weddings so we are extremely excited to see everything we might have missed.