Dates Filling Quickly!

Call today for our amazing DJ & lighting packages. We are known for our tasteful and subtle approach as well as our exceptional attention to detail and award winning customer service. Good news - we come highly recommended by venues and industry professionals! Call TODAY!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

413 Wacouta Street, St. Paul, MN (651) 437-3344

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Corey A

After meeting with Jay, we immediately felt comfortable with what Adagio offered and knew that we would be taken care of. Now that our wedding has completed, I can comfortably say that we made the right decision going with Adagio. Mary was absolutely amazing and helped make our... Read More special day even more special.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Corey A

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Molly K

I liked how Ryan was able to keep our guests on the dance floor. There was always good music playing and everyone was really enjoying the songs he picked. It was great to see everyone dancing throughout the night. There was never a time when there was no one or not many people... Read More on the dance floor. It was always busy!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura S

Great experience working initially with Jay, then with Faith, our DJ. Both were professional and prompt at replying to our inquiries. They were very thorough, which I much appreciated. The event went seamlessly. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Liz P

Everyone was really helpful and prompt when getting back to us with questions we had, and very pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Beth D

We had a wonderful experience with Adagio Djay Entertainment. They were very responsive and helpful. Our DJ, Faith, was wonderful and answered any and all questions I had. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brittany S

We LOVED adagio! Thank you Troy for being available and easy to book and work with in setting up our services! AND THANK YOU MARY!!!! She did an unbelievable job selecting music and helping us have the perfect music for our wedding! IT WAS PERFECT! We can not say enough about... Read More our DJ experience with Adagio! :)

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Sara N

We were incredibly fortunate to have everything go just as we imagined. Adagio went above and beyond in finding the music we wanted, which truly set the mood and tone of our ceremony and reception. We had people on the dance floor until the very end thanks to Krista's experience... Read More and knowledge of how to keep the flow going. A "must do" for us was trusting in Krista to handle everything related to music, sound and announcements the day of; it made the day worry-free so we could do what we were supposed to be doing - enjoying the night. We had one small hiccup that was our fault, not Adagio’s, at the last hour due to our requested songs being somewhat of a challenge to find. Thankfully, Krista was calm and cool-headed the entire time and, with Jay, found a way to make everything happen. We are grateful for this because, as mentioned above, it set the mood and feel for the night. Thank you Krista, Jay and all those who we weren't aware of that helped make our night perfect.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Amanda M

Love, love, love Adagio Djays! The online tools we received when we booked were very helpful to help us plan what type of music we wanted and was extremely organized. They have a large library of music, and even allow you to ask for additional music not in their library! The... Read More prices for Adagio were very competitive and we felt that we got a lot for what we paid for. We were assigned Hannah and we cannot speak highly enough of her! Even a month later, our guests are still telling us what a great Djay she was and how much they loved her music selections. She was very friendly and called us about 2 weeks prior to our event to make sure she had the feel of our event down and to clarify what type of music we like. Thank you, Hannah, for being so great!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Andrea V

If could rate Adagio and our DJ Kelsey higher than a 5 - I would. Your company is amazing and Kelsey was phenomenal. From when she got there to when she was packing up - she was always VERY attentive to our needs. I mean - she offered to go in the rain for me NUMEROUS times... Read More in the event I needed anything. She coordinated timelines with my other vendors so my family and I didn't even need to worry. She even cleared plates off our head table before speeches so that pictures would look better. She was better than my best expectation. I've been to numerous weddings and have heard many horror stories of DJ's gone wrong. They can really make or break a wedding. I am so happy with my choice of using Adagio! It wasn't the cheapest option, but it also wasn't the most expensive. As far as I'm concerned, I got more than what I paid for - Kelsey truly made my experience amazing.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Bridget B

We had an expectation mismatch with Adagio, we were told in our consultation that we would have a DJ assigned to us about a month before and it ended up being about a week before. If I had it to do again I would have gotten all the timelines in writing so we were on the same... Read More page. The catalog of songs was somewhat generic but we were able to get all of our special requests for songs taken care of without issue. DJ Micheal was excellent! 5 stars for him. He was attentive without becoming intrusive and really kept our party going. Cocktail hour and Dinner music was classy and suited our venue space. Everyone had a lot of fun dancing!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Cassie B

they were very informed company. Their online resources were amazing and super helpful. They put the couple first and met all of our needs. They had great packages to choose from. They let us have control of the day and not the other way around. We loved our DJ and Adagio did an... Read More amazing job of pairing he perfect DJ for us.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Danielle B

We went with Adagio for both our Djay as well as our Videography. They were amazing for both! Our videographers were so much fun the day of, they got some amazing shots, and John who edited our video did excellent work. It exceeded our expectation and one of the most fun parts... Read More was being kept updated on progress through texts. Getting the updates after our Wedding was so much fun and kept the excitement going! I reviewed our Djay, Troy, already but he was also amazing! He kept people dancing the entire night and even joined the group for a line dance :) We have received so many compliments on both our Djay and the quality of our wedding video. We continue to recommend them to our family and friends :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Taylor G

Highly recommend Adagio. Very professional and with as much experience as they have you won't be worrying about anything the day of your event. You'll be able to enjoy your day!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Katie H

Our DJ was really good and was open to any changes during the night.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jessica M

Our venue was the John P. Furber Farm in Cottage Grove, this venue is contracted with Adagio. We worked with Mary and she was absolutely amazing. We had many guests give us compliments on how great the music was and she was a great to work with. Highly recommend Adagio,... Read More especially Mary!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Kara K

We had a friend who knew this company, and I am so glad we had them at the wedding! Their website is easy to maneuver and lets you set up exactly the kind of music you want as well as specific songs. Our DJ ran some games people were really into and played the music my husband... Read More and I wanted. Overall I was really impressed.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Talli S

Over all everything was as expected! We enjoyed every minute on the dance floor with DJ Zach - He was amazing and had the dance floor full all night long! The up lighting that we got through Adagio was a room changer I would recommend this to anyone that is considering... Read More it!Thanks Adagio for making our wedding day a fairy tale!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Heather T

The entire process working with Adagio was flawless. From the first meeting with the owner, Jay, to our amazing wedding Djay experience with Gary, I would HIGHLY recommend Adagio. They have competitive pricing with unbeatable service and professionalism. Exactly what my husband... Read More and I wanted on our wedding day with a flawless process leading up to it. 100% satisfied.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Brie B

We would just like to reiterate that every interaction we had with Adagio was great. We would also like to add that all of our guests loved Faith, and even the employees at Jax Cafe were impressed. We had several requests for contact information for Faith from Jax as they... Read More really appreciated the style of music she played.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Amanda S

Great service! Our dj was always available to answer questions and help with ideas.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Ashley R

I am glad we went with Dan. He was great. Jordan and I spent a lot of time with our music selection and planning so we filled out all of the documents provided in the planner and were very detailed. Dan followed it to a T. The only thing both Dan and I forgot that I had wanted... Read More was to play a song of my sister's and recognize her. I had her CD in my bridal suite and got so busy I completely forgot. Other than that, he got everything in that I wanted and when I wanted it. The timing of the music was great and he kept a good amount of people on the dance floor all night from start to finish of all ages (which is what I was hoping for). He was very responsive throughout the night to my needs, the groom's needs, and my parent's needs. We have gotten a lot of great feedback about how great of a party we had.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Taylor T

Adagio did a fantastic job at our wedding. Having someone who was fun and energetic was so important to us. Mary did a great job getting to know us and picking music that kept our guest dancing all night long!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Aliya R

Adagio did a fantastic job catering to our needs and making our special day so much fun. We had guests commenting for months that the music selection was great and that they had a wonderful time dancing the night away.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Susan S

Our daughter got to be a princess for a day and our new son-in-law her prince. Tom did a wonderful job of entertaining our family and friends. He kept the "activities" moving smoothly, and seemed to know the exact song at the right moment. The day was perfect!

Jay Brian Kochendorfer

7 Words that describe me: Action-oriented, passionate, motivated, charismatic, fun, outgoing and caring. Best advice I ever received: Do it right or don’t do it at all. Favorite part about being a DJ: Serving people and watching them enjoy themselves.