Dates Filling Quickly!

Call today for our amazing DJ & lighting packages. We are known for our tasteful and subtle approach as well as our exceptional attention to detail and award winning customer service. Good news - we come highly recommended by venues and industry professionals! Call TODAY!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

413 Wacouta Street, St. Paul, MN (651) 437-3344

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Danielle B

We went with Adagio for both our Djay as well as our Videography. They were amazing for both! Our videographers were so much fun the day of, they got some amazing shots, and John who edited our video did excellent work. It exceeded our expectation and one of the most fun parts... Read More was being kept updated on progress through texts. Getting the updates after our Wedding was so much fun and kept the excitement going! I reviewed our Djay, Troy, already but he was also amazing! He kept people dancing the entire night and even joined the group for a line dance :) We have received so many compliments on both our Djay and the quality of our wedding video. We continue to recommend them to our family and friends :)

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Taylor G

Highly recommend Adagio. Very professional and with as much experience as they have you won't be worrying about anything the day of your event. You'll be able to enjoy your day!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Katie H

Our DJ was really good and was open to any changes during the night.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Jessica M

Our venue was the John P. Furber Farm in Cottage Grove, this venue is contracted with Adagio. We worked with Mary and she was absolutely amazing. We had many guests give us compliments on how great the music was and she was a great to work with. Highly recommend Adagio,... Read More especially Mary!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Kara K

We had a friend who knew this company, and I am so glad we had them at the wedding! Their website is easy to maneuver and lets you set up exactly the kind of music you want as well as specific songs. Our DJ ran some games people were really into and played the music my husband... Read More and I wanted. Overall I was really impressed.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Talli S

Over all everything was as expected! We enjoyed every minute on the dance floor with DJ Zach - He was amazing and had the dance floor full all night long! The up lighting that we got through Adagio was a room changer I would recommend this to anyone that is considering... Read More it!Thanks Adagio for making our wedding day a fairy tale!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Heather T

The entire process working with Adagio was flawless. From the first meeting with the owner, Jay, to our amazing wedding Djay experience with Gary, I would HIGHLY recommend Adagio. They have competitive pricing with unbeatable service and professionalism. Exactly what my husband... Read More and I wanted on our wedding day with a flawless process leading up to it. 100% satisfied.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Brie B

We would just like to reiterate that every interaction we had with Adagio was great. We would also like to add that all of our guests loved Faith, and even the employees at Jax Cafe were impressed. We had several requests for contact information for Faith from Jax as they... Read More really appreciated the style of music she played.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Amanda S

Great service! Our dj was always available to answer questions and help with ideas.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Ashley R

I am glad we went with Dan. He was great. Jordan and I spent a lot of time with our music selection and planning so we filled out all of the documents provided in the planner and were very detailed. Dan followed it to a T. The only thing both Dan and I forgot that I had wanted... Read More was to play a song of my sister's and recognize her. I had her CD in my bridal suite and got so busy I completely forgot. Other than that, he got everything in that I wanted and when I wanted it. The timing of the music was great and he kept a good amount of people on the dance floor all night from start to finish of all ages (which is what I was hoping for). He was very responsive throughout the night to my needs, the groom's needs, and my parent's needs. We have gotten a lot of great feedback about how great of a party we had.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Taylor T

Adagio did a fantastic job at our wedding. Having someone who was fun and energetic was so important to us. Mary did a great job getting to know us and picking music that kept our guest dancing all night long!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Aliya R

Adagio did a fantastic job catering to our needs and making our special day so much fun. We had guests commenting for months that the music selection was great and that they had a wonderful time dancing the night away.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Susan S

Our daughter got to be a princess for a day and our new son-in-law her prince. Tom did a wonderful job of entertaining our family and friends. He kept the "activities" moving smoothly, and seemed to know the exact song at the right moment. The day was perfect!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Laura P

The biggest factor was the price, previous reviews and ease. It was very easy to submit the online form and receive a call in a timely manner and go over what we were thinking. It was also really nice to be able to plan our event online and speak to our assigned DJ the week of... Read More and finalize any details. Our DJ also helped us plan out a few different songs and styles during different parts of our wedding which made it very easy for us. The only thing I wish was that we could have spoken with her at least 2 weeks prior to the wedding. There's so much going on the week of the wedding - especially four days before the wedding that it's just kind of added stress not having everything finalized or figured out and after speaking with Mary I realized I had been stressing over our song list for the previous few weeks for nothing because she helped us plan out our entire night.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Rachel B

Adagio was excellent from the beginning, starting with a simple introduction phone call from Jay. He helped me set up an online login where I could literally design my entire reception (and ceremony if you're having one-we did it at a church) from music through cocktail hour,... Read More dinner, our dances, and the last song of the night! The online playlist creator is simple and fun to use. The DJ, Troy, called before the wedding to run through the event and made sure we didn't miss any details. In the months leading up to the wedding, Adagio sent emails reminding us of certain deadlines and gave us tips for our wedding as well as suggestions for invitations and programs. Adagio is more expensive than several other DJ services we explored but we stuck with them for peace of mind. They know what they're doing. They're professional and organized and leave the bride & groom with little to stress about! (Even if you get delayed by a late photographer or speeches running long or late arrival to the reception because of bad weather!! Troy was very patient as our reception road bumps occurred!)

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Allison L

Lindsey and Adagio were fantastic! I got tons of compliments about "the DJ" and the special touches you added throughout the night. Lindsey did an excellent job and totally delivered. Plus, she enforced my "no requests allowed" rule, even with some tough cookies (which I very... Read More much appreciated)!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Joe D

Troy Iverson is an amazing DJ. It is clear that Troy is smart, intuitive, and an overall skilled DJ as well as a good guy! Troy is exceptional at reading the crowd, which is the primary reason we booked with Adagio, as we felt that Troy would have the ability to do this after... Read More meeting with him. We didn’t give many suggestions and mainly let Troy get people engaged with the music / dance floor. It was the most active dance floor we’ve seen at a wedding and we’ve been to many, thus what a bonus it was to have this happen at our own wedding!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Mike O

After the formal dances, I walked out of the reception hall for minute. I couldn't have been gone for more than 3 minutes. When I came back the dance floor was already full of people and I knew we had the made he right choice and it was going to be a great night. From meeting... Read More with him beforehand through to the end of the reception, Conner was absolutely incredible. He kept the energy going all night. Several people told me afterward that they thought it was one of the best weddings they had been to, and Conner and his DJ'ing were a big part of that.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Paul A

LAUREN A. WAS WONDERFUL!!!! Highly recommend her!!! She was dancing and singing along to all the songs, always very attentive to me and my other points of contact. Was just perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better fit when it comes to DJs.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Heather D

I overall had a very positive experience with Adagio Dj. Alex was amazing at answering my calls and getting back to me via e-mails with all of my annoying questions. The Dj planner was very helpful with breaking stuff down for the DJ as well as helped me plan for my own... Read More wedding. I can't say enough positive things about the DJ Zach. He was one cool dude. He was on the same level as my husband and I. He was excited with our song selections and was open to anything we wanted. Zach is someone who truly has fun and love what he does. He was so energetic and bright throughout our day it was so much fun to work with him. He was very professional with the flow of everything throughout the day. He would constantly check in with Dan and I regarding our timeline for the reception. He played every song we wanted for our ceremony and reception. As well as read the crowd for other music selections. It was such a fun day!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Courtney A

Kelsey was amazing- She was pleasant, professional, and fun! She catered to all of our needs and exceeded our expectations! We have received many compliments from our guests!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Kendra H

We are so happy with our DJ choice! Adagio is second to none. From the beginning of our planning Drew was helpful and attentive. The client planning portal is user friendly and organized - this is where the bride and groom can input song requests and other ceremony music. When... Read More it came to the day of our wedding DJ Michael came prepared and was very professional. We wanted our DJ to be involved and get the crowd going, that's exactly what he did. He constantly asked us if we needed anything, if we wanted to make any changes, etc, which was very helpful. We didn't stress out at all during the day because we knew Michael was professional and would relay our music messages. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Great work Adagio!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jen O

The entire crew at Adagio was fantastic to work with and made our day run very smoothly! We loved working with Drew for initial set up. He had great communication and responded quickly to all my emails and changes (we had about 7 additions and edits to our needs for the day of... Read More the wedding and they got it all done with no fuss). The equipment sounded great. Joel did a great job of helping the evening run on time and per schedule. His song selections were on point and had us and our guests dancing the night away! Highly recommend, even in Southeast Minnesota area!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kimberly G

DJ Caleb and the Adagio team were awesome! I really appreciated the time Caleb took to talk through the details of our wedding. Our guests loved him and he was great about a few impromptu requests and changes that we threw at him, he totally rolled with it and everyone had a... Read More great time. Really a professional team overall, I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly C

I have learned now that a good DJ is worth their weight in gold from both being a guest to many wedding's, and now a Bride at my own, and I can't say enough good things about our DJ Krista and this DJ company!!!!!!!! Our guests have not stopped talking about how great DJ Krista... Read More was and how fun our reception was-mainly because we had such an awesome DJ. They really do make or break the reception and we had guests dancing until the venue shut down and we were being kicked out. Jay was also extremely pleasant and easy to work with throughout the planning process. He was very prompt at responding to emails and made us feel like he also wanted our wedding to be everything we ever dreamed of. The online event planner was user friendly and made communicating our requests ahead of time very easy. We also ended up using this company for our invitations as well since we got a deal for booking our DJ with them and they turned out beautiful. Seriously pay the extra cost for a good DJ-it was well worth our money spent and I highly, highly recommend this DJ company!!!!!!!!!

Jay Brian Kochendorfer

7 Words that describe me: Action-oriented, passionate, motivated, charismatic, fun, outgoing and caring. Best advice I ever received: Do it right or don’t do it at all. Favorite part about being a DJ: Serving people and watching them enjoy themselves.