Dates Filling Quickly!

Call today for our amazing DJ & lighting packages. We are known for our tasteful and subtle approach as well as our exceptional attention to detail and award winning customer service. Good news - we come highly recommended by venues and industry professionals! Call TODAY!

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

413 Wacouta Street, St. Paul, MN (651) 437-3344

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Nicole G

Kelsey was awesome!!! She really paid attention and listened to what we wanted and she kept the dance going all night. We got multiple compliments on how great she was and how much fun everyone had dancing!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Sarah C

John and Jay are the best of the best!! Adagio never fails to amaze - the perfect compliment to each event!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Elise B

We had David as our DJ and he was amazing!!! I typically sweat the details and I am a perfectionist, but David and his partner had everything down to a T! We had the large dance floor PACKED the entire night thanks to David! Highly recommend!! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Paige M

DJ Dan was amazing! He was super friendly and laid back, which was perfect for our style and our venue. He played the main event songs as requested (first dance, father-daughter dance, etc.) and then played what kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. It was a blast!... Read More I don't think my husband or I left the dance floor for all but two or three songs. We will absolutely recommend Adagio to others, especially any family or friends that are planning a wedding. Awesome job!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Taylor S

Krista and Jay were a dream to work with. Jay helped us get all of the administrative-type things done, then Krista provided the perfect soundtrack for our big day. She was great at keeping the reception moving along and made great decisions about what music to play from the... Read More time our guests arrived through the last song, all while minding our personal tastes.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Nicole G

Michael did a fantastic job and the night was absolutely perfect. He responded to emails in a timely manner and was very professional. He was able to adapt to last minute changes and always kept checking in with us during the night to see if we needed anything. Michael was... Read More flexible and was able to read the crowd and played songs accordingly. We are both very pleased with how the night went and the days leading up to it. Thank you, Adagio.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Patty B

DJ Mary was outstanding!!! She was wonderful to work with in the week leading up to our ceremony, and she had great ideas for how to transition music during the ceremony, during dinner, and even during our first dances to keep the length reasonable. She was a total rockstar at... Read More our wedding! Her choice of how to order the playlist during the dance portion of the reception and when to switch from oldies to pop was exceptional. We got so many compliments on how great the music was and what an amazing job our DJ did. I literally remember thinking - she just played four awesome songs in a row...it's going to be hard to come up with another one to follow- and she did for like the next 15+ songs!! There was not a single song that cleared the dance floor all night! She was also super flexible when accommodating our requests in the moment. At one point I told her not to do the dollar dance, but then we changed our mind 20 min later and she cut right to it after the next song was played. She had great energy and the perfect amount of interaction with the crowd. She also did a wonderful job of keeping us on schedule and making the people who had to give speeches feel comfortable taking the mic. She was truly an artist and a professional, and we could not be more thrilled with having had her as our DJ.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Laura D

I have to just address how amazing Faith was to work with. We spoke over the phone the week of our wedding and she just "got me" right away. She went over everything in detail and made me feel so confident that she was going to provide us exactly what we wanted. We had so many... Read More compliments from guests on how awesome the music was! From the first song to the last song, the dance floor was packed! Faith was in constant communication with us during the wedding to make sure that we were having a great time! She killed it!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Nikki S

We recently used Adagio DJ for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. From the very beginning Jay, the owner was incredibly organized and professional. He was so easy to work with. His communication was top notch. Their online website is awesome and easy for pricking out... Read More music for your wedding. We ended up working with DJ Faith for our wedding. She did everything from the ceremony to the last song…and she killed it! She listened to what we wanted and executed it perfectly We got countless compliments on our music. She was so laid back and easy to work with. We recommend Adagio DJ a thousand times over. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Stephen B

"Kelsey was awesome and we were so glad to have her. She went over and above for us. She played great music, kept everything moving and on point. She helped make the event perfect. I would recommend her to anyone that was looking for a DJ for their event."

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Ashley M

Ryan was awesome. He was available when we needed anything and did a great job answering questions before the wedding day, and day of just took care of everything and made it seem easy. In the most complimentary way possible, anything DJ related was not even on my mind because... Read More Ryan clearly had it under control and executed everything perfectly. He made sure we got through everything we wanted to, and that everyone had smiles on their faces the whole night. Thank you, Ryan!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Alaina L

Mary was an amazing DJ! She was fun, very communicative, and created an awesome playlist from our skeleton of songs. She read the crowd well and provided us with a lovely and lively evening.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jessica B

Troy was definitely the biggest factor in our choice - we felt comfortable and confident he would keep the party going all night long! He was amazing throughout the process and handled everything perfectly the day of, I would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Bill Q

Dan from Adagio recently was the entertainment at our wedding and Man did he knock it out of the park! I told him at one point in time I was walking up to request a song and as I was walking up he played it without even knowing I was going to request it. If that’s not being on... Read More the same page as your client I don’t know what is, thanks again Dan for packing the dance floor!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jennifer M

We were very pleased with the service from Adagio! They were always prompt in their communications, helpful with any concerns and very easy to work with for the wedding day. Our DJ did a great job throughout the entire night keeping the energy up and playing a wide range of... Read More music! We were very pleased with Adagio!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Ashley J

Absolutely perfect!! We loved having Connor and he was the perfect fit to our style and atmosphere we were wanting to have for our event. Adagio did an amazing job of pairing us and we had multiple compliments on our dj after the event!"

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Alison H

"Mary was an outstanding DJ and I would recommend her to entertain everyone’s wedding! So nice to work with and acccommedated all of our requests through the night and kept on schedule with our timeline. An absolute professional and a delight to work with!! Everyone danced all... Read More night long and gave so many compliments about her! Thank you so much!"

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Ashley P

Ryan definitely did not disappoint! He was so great at keeping people on the dance floor! I kid you not, I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was PACKED from the first general dancing song, through the last, yet Ryan did that for us! He was absolutely amazing,... Read More and knew exactly what songs to play!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Brianna D

Faith was AMAZING and we could not speak more highly of her. My (now) husband is very particular with his music and having the right DJ was his main concern. We didn't get to choose Faith, but we are so glad she ended up with us. Our conversation with her before the wedding was... Read More very helpful and she understood everything that we were getting at and could envision what we were. Once at the wedding, Faith was early and introduced herself right away. She worked well with our Officiant and wedding guests and we were delighted with her music choices. She kept the party going all night long -- honestly, I've been to MANY weddings and I've never seen the dance floor filled like that for so much of the night. She kept the interactions to a minimum, but was friendly when guests had a request or just simply wanted to talk music. She nailed the ceremony song timing and our grand march. We 100% recommend Faith and could not be more happy with the way everything went for our night.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Dani M

Adagio was fantastic! Everyone loved them at our wedding. They tailored our playlist perfectly to fit my husband’s and my music tastes. There was a big group of people out on the dance floor the entire night, all the way until the party was wrapping up! I would recommend Adagio... Read More to anyone who is looking for a great DJ for their special day! Thank you, Adagio!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Sandra G

We had Lauren did not play my playlist I had requested. During dinner the music was soooo soft and she was playing music that I had NEVER requested. My planner asked twice to turn up the volume because Aria is a BIG venue and you need LOUD SOUND! She announced my bridal party... Read More wrong and my first dance with my father at the same time with my husband/mother dance BIG NO! That was very very disappointing. Faith takes a long time to respond back to emails. I had to call her 2 times to be exact because she was not returning my emails.

2018-01-18T16:45:56 Response from the vendor

At Adagio, we take all feedback seriously and are disappointed to hear when a client is unhappy with our services. After talking to Lauren about the event and going through the information submitted on your planner, it seems there were a few things that could... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Emily P

We had Troy for our wedding and he was so detail oriented, making sure every name and event was well planned! He was able to keep a watch on time when we couldn’t to ensure we got everything on video before our videographer left. He was so great at choosing songs and it was like... Read More he just knew what song we needed to hear! The moment he opened the dance floor he had so many people on the dance floor our caterer had to start setting cake on tables for people to get after dancing!! It was a great problem to have as I had been so worried no one would go dance!! He kept people on the floor so long and having such a great time!! Thank you Troy! Would absolutely reccomend!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Leah B

Adagio was amazing. My husband and I really liked the online planner and how easy it was to plan our wedding music. Initially, we didn't realize that we would not be assigned a DJ until a week or 2 before our wedding so we decided to pay extra for a premium DJ and DJ request and... Read More we were so glad we did! Connor was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. He was very good at reading the crowd to see what type of music people were enjoying. Our dance floor was never empty and we received multiple compliments from guests at how good the DJ was. Connor was dancing along with the music which really got the guests into it and having a good time! Overall, Connor was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible the day of the wedding and during the entire planning process. if you want stellar DJ, pick Connor!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Katie H

We had a pretty good experience using Adagio for the DJ service at our wedding. The planning process was clear and concise and I really enjoyed the ease of their online planner for putting together most of the details for our day. We only used them for our reception music, so I... Read More can't comment on the variety of their ceremony selections, but I thought their library offered a pretty good selection of music that we wanted. We did have a few songs (including our first dance song) that we wanted that weren't in the planner, but our DJ did a great job of getting those beforehand for us. We got a great discount through our wedding planner for their affiliation with Adagio, but they still seemed to be relatively affordable compared to other DJ services we looked at. As some other reviewers had mentioned, we did not get assigned a DJ until the week before our wedding and we were contacted to set up a meeting with him the week of our wedding, so that could be a source of anxiety for a bride who really needs/wants to know that info ahead of time. On the day of our wedding, DJ Sean was super polite and did a good job facilitating our timeline and making sure we fit in everything we requested. He also was sure to ask us throughout the night how we felt it was going and whether we wanted any changes. We thought he did an awesome job of giving us a variety of music so that people were on the dance floor all night, some of our guests commented it was the best wedding music they had heard! Overall, I was happy with the service we got from Adagio, however I am pretty laid back and that could be an issue for someone who is not.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Heather V

We were matched with Nolan Evans, who was awesome. He called us the week before the wedding and double-checked that everything he had was correct. He arrived early, knew where everything was to set up, moved to the winery quickly and on time, and kept us on schedule. We did the... Read More dollar dance and gave him specific orders to keep it short, which he did awesome at and transitioned us smoothly. We also played Thunderstruck, the drinking game and although he had never played before, he explained perfectly. He played good music and our dance floor was full all night!

Jay Brian Kochendorfer

7 Words that describe me: Action-oriented, passionate, motivated, charismatic, fun, outgoing and caring. Best advice I ever received: Do it right or don’t do it at all. Favorite part about being a DJ: Serving people and watching them enjoy themselves.