Is this your business? claim it now

Adalante Catering Company

Tyler, TX

Food + Catering

1723 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX (903) 526-3800

Excellent quality, military friendly

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Tabitha W

Adalante provided the cake for my wedding reception. It was the most delicious cake I have had at a wedding in my life. It looked exactly as I had described my vision to them. My husband is active duty Air Force so the cake was donated. It meant so much to me to have that... Read More support from this wonderful company. They delivered on time and were professional in thorough in all interactions leading up to my wedding. I am sure their food is just as good as the cake, I highly recommend this company!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Thomas R

My brother used Adalante Catering for his wedding and the food and service was great. Lisa and her staff even stayed late to break down the rentals and decorations which was nice. My sister used a different caterer for her wedding and I remember staying late to clean and gather... Read More the rentals. I definitely recommend them!

Best Caterer in East Texas!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Morgan K

I had the BEST food at my wedding thanks to Adalante! Lisa and her staff take care of everything, to where you can just relax to enjoy. The communcation was amazing, service was wonderful and food was spectacular! Lisa made our plates before the guests had got in line for food,... Read More so we were able to sit down and enjoy our meal before the mixing and mingling. She even had to-go boxes in our get-away car so we could eat back at the hotel. I HIGHLY recomment Adalante!!

Unbelieveable

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Holly C

My husband and I are both military, and Adalante gave us free cakes! I couldn't believe it. It was a free 3-tiered bridal cake and a 3-tiered chocolate groom cake. They did not taste free...absolutely delicious! I think the chocolate one was gone in 5 minutes!

Great!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 TIFFANY R

Adalante was amazing. Their dishes were perfect and by far had the best cake/cupcakes. A month after the wedding, people are still talking about the cupcakes. Staff was great and helped everyone out. Would definitely recommend.

Truly the Best!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2010 JANA C

Lisa and her staff went above and beyond to create the most magical, hassle-free night of my life. Adalante is much more than just a catering company with absolutely exquisite and delicious cuisine(with the most beautiful presentation, I might add). In fact, many compliments to... Read More the chef as the food was far superior to many nice restaurants my husband and I have visited where we live in NYC. But, Adalante goes beyond catering and helps create an amazing night. Adalnte is also a wedding coordinator, organizer, brainstormer, network of ideas and other helpful vendors, go-to people, headache and stress reducer, and simply the most wholistic and helpful company to assist your wedding needs. The staff is friendly and warm, extremely prompt and alert to guest needs and provide excellent service. I would never have been able to have such a perfect evening without Adalante. Lisa stays true to your ideas and wishes and executes them in the most capable and helpful way. I can't say enough positive things about this company. For any family or bride looking for not only amazing food and service on your wedding night, but also someone who truly helps plan and take the stress out of an event so huge, use this company. You will not be dissapointed....and extremely reasonable, considering all services rendered over the course of months planning. Thank you, Adalante and staff, for the most perfect, magical evening of our lives. Jana and Will Brass married Nov. 6, 2010 at Lake Tyler Petroleum Club

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Lisa P

Lisa with Adalante made our wedding THE wedding of the year! She took care of EVERYTHING from rentals to lighting to cake! She really knows what she is talking about and I would recommend her without hesitation!