Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Fort Lauderdale, FL South Florida (954) 249-3110

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amanda G

My fiance and I hired Adaliz for our wedding almost 7 months ago and I am SO happy we did. We had met with numerous photographers and none of them quite compared to Adaliz. Her response time was amazing and she is so detailed oriented I feel like I don't have to worry about... Read More anything!! We just did our engagement photos and she sent me a sneak peak and I can't stop looking at it!! If you are reading this review I HIGHLY recommend you contact Adaliz. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Carmen G

Adaliz was such a joy to work with. Her detail to perfection is amazing. She captured all and every special moment and helped to create many of them. Loved all the extra touches she brings in to play. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Rimas F

Working with different vendors is always an exciting and stressful task. And I am glad to work with so many wedding photographers who appreciate the wedding cinematography and what an important part it can take, for one’s special day! Adaliz is an amazingly talented... Read More photographer, working with her is a true pleasure, as she is super organized, helpful and focused. Adaliz blends in with all the vendors and is more than happy to work as a team. RimasFilms Highly recommends Adaliz DeSantis Photography, simply because she is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Noelle G

noelle garcia Adaliz DeSantis was the most amazing photographer throughout our entire engagement and wedding! She went above and beyond delivering exceptional service and truly delivered beautiful work! Her photography speaks wonders. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and... Read More captures priceless memories! We look forward in using Adaliz for all future professional photography.