Your Wedding... Our Passion!

We are an award winning husband and wife team specializing in impeccable service and an attention to detail that ensures your entire experience is just as flawless as your wedding imagery! Adam Cotton Photography is a culmination of Adam and Brittany Cotton getting out there, creating art, and falling in love with people! We strive to produce top quality images, and always end up having so much fun in the process! We pour our heart and soul into your wedding day! We are both there with you to ensure your day goes as smooth as possible, while capturing everything that you'll be beaming over for years to come!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Pensacola, fl Gulf Coast and Jacksonville (850) 776-6522
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Becky R

I booked Adam for my wedding back in May, he is AMAZING!!! He and his wife were so friendly and fun to work with. The wedding day was extremely windy and he still managed to take SO many beautiful pictures. Adam definitely has an eye for photography! You can tell he is very... Read More passionate about what he does it's not just a job to him, he really goes out of his way to please the bride & groom! He was always on top of his game and so easy to get in touch with whenever we had questions or ideas (which I found to not be common with most other companies we hired for the wedding). His pricing is far more reasonable than some other photographers in the area, but I'd have to say the quality of his work far surpasses the prices! I would recommend Adam Cotton Photography to any and everyone, and I'd book him again in a heartbeat :)

2017-09-23T16:09:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Becky! Your big day was a delight to capture. One thing we adored was how you guys were sending little gifts back and forth to each other while getting ready...it was too sweet! You guys are such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alisha L

My husband and I hired Adam for our wedding and we were beyond happy with his services! When you look for a photographer for such an intimate occasion, you not only want professionalism, you want someone who is kind, friendly and who knows what to look for! Adam has an eye for... Read More those perfect moments! Since the wedding, we have continued to use Adam Cotton Photography for our maternity photos and newborn photos! We also had an engagement session done! Adam will do almost anything to make sure he captures every one of your precious moments! I highly recommend Adam Cotton, you will not be disappointed with the results!

2017-09-26T15:39:42 Response from the vendor

Alicia, where do we begin? It has truly been an honor to be able to capture these important and wonderful milestones for you, and getting to know you guys in the process has been awesome! I can't express how thankful we are that you not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Isbelle O

My husband and I had our wedding back in July 2017 and Adam was just amazing with taking our lovely pictures during our ceremony! The great thing about him is that he was very flexible especially at such a short period of time hiring him. We got to plan everything through email... Read More and text, which was very easy! He made us feel very comfortable during the whole ceremony and after pictures. Definitely knew what he was doing for sure. He was very compassionate with how he took our pictures and cared for what ideas we wanted as well. He was very quick at editing and sending our pictures back! I highly recommend Adam, you won’t be disappointed at all! Thank you again Adam!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Ashley C

We booked Adam for our engagement pictures and are so in love with our pictures! In every picture our personalities can be seen, not just a couple posing. It was a blast working with him and we are more than excited for him to do our wedding!

2018-01-10T21:39:58 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun with you guys...Y'all kept us rolling! Glad we were able to capture your personalities, and we of course can't wait until your wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Dani H

We used Adam Cotton Photography for anniversary pictures. Our original wedding pictures left much to be desired. So I brought out my dress and did an I do re do of sorts. And we were not disappointed. First of all, we had an amazing time working with Adam and Brittany. They’re... Read More both very nice, and it felt more like hanging out with two old friends than a photo session. Second, our pictures are amazing! We didn’t have them a whole 24 hours before we had multiple canvases and a photo book ordered. Though we did have quite a hard time picking, because we had so many favorites. I wish we would have used them when we got married. But still, our anniversary pictures were wonderful, and a wonderful experience overall.

2017-12-26T12:57:42 Response from the vendor

We want to start off by saying thank you for your kind words! We try to make it a comfortable environment for our clients, so when you say it was like hanging out with two old friends, I know we've succeeded! Please know that our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Hailey R

I remember the first conversation I had with Adam, he was so informative and patient with me. Guiding me through the time and breaking down his personal experience of how a wedding normally happens. He gave me so much insight on times and structure which no one else had even... Read More taken the time to do not even my "wedding planner". My wedding was October 7th of 2017 and incase you were wondering it was meant to be a beautiful outdoor wedding but Hurricane Nate prevented that ! We were all rushed to move the wedding inside and all i could think about were my photos ! I will never forget how calm Adam helped me feel when I called almost in tears! He straight up told me he was willing to shoot my wedding slap dab in the middle of the hurricane that he didnt mind a bit. In fact it seemed as though he completely welcomed the idea ! He was all for it and i was so grateful. He was truley a soldier on the most important day of my life. Once brittany and adam arrived they were more perfect than i could have hoped for yall. They were so cute and worked so hard to accomplish everything i have always dreamed of my wedding photos to be ! Incase you were wondering we did shoot some of my puctures in the rain and just as he said they would do they embraced it ! They even brought the cutest umbrella ! They made sure me and my groom took care of ourselves during the reception with water and food and helped me remeber that the day was all about us in the crazy moments. I honestly could have not had any better of a team other than adam and brittany. They were so personable and professional and then when did our private shoot its like they turned into our friends ! The photos and the team were above anything i could have prayed for ! Thank you so much to the both of you !!

2017-12-20T20:01:57 Response from the vendor

Hailey- We just want to say thank you for your kind words; Brittany literally almost cried! Lol. We are so happy we got to shoot your wedding, and it warms our hearts knowing you guys were so satisfied with us! Brittany and I can honestly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kat M

I was very hesitant about hiring a photographer for our Christmas Eve Wedding for obvious reasons. After I started calling around trying to find someone, I discovered that I really couldn't connect with anyone. The process seemed very cookie cutter. I needed relationship...... Read More someone who actually understood our story and how unique it was. My husband and I grew up together. We've been friends since we were 3 years old, grew up in the same church, and our families have always been very close. We went our separate ways as young adults, created separate families, had our dreams shattered by infidelity from our respective spouses, divorces and broken homes. God saw fit to give us everything we could ever imagine and more...He brought us together. Adam understood and embraced our story. He was absolutely phenomenal! He made the whole process easy from start to finish. He made it his personal mission to learn about me and my groom. I never felt like I wasn't a priority or like I wasn't being heard. He understood what we wanted, what I needed, and he exceeded our expectations. He captured my groom's face at exactly the right moment and it is absolutely my favorite picture of all time. He made me feel beautiful and I know that the bride is 'supposed' to feel like she is the most beautiful person on that day but the art behind his photography actually makes me feel beautiful everyday. His art adorns my walls and I get to appreciate his gift every time I look up. Thank you, Adam, and your assistant, for capturing the middle piece of our love story and for being a part of our history!

2017-10-02T12:56:00 Response from the vendor

Kat- You and your husband are wonderful people, and it pleases me to know that we were able to capture everything you wanted! It was a great way to spend Christmas Eve! Thank you for trusting me not only as your photographer, but also as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Gianina F

We had our wedding back in June, and Adam was just amazing. We planned everything thru emails, texts, and calls since we live out of state, and he was very responsive to all our inquiries. He made us feel comfortable during the whole shoot, and he was very friendly!! We didn't... Read More feel rushed. He was always there to capture every important moment!!! Everyone was so happy about how the photos turned out. They were BEAUTIFUL. My mother-in-law couldn't stop sharing our album on Facebook, and recommending him to our friends and family. His services are worth every penny and definitely recommended!

2017-10-02T13:05:22 Response from the vendor

Gia- Your wedding was definitely a blast to be able to capture! That carriage ride was to die for, and the games you guys played were too funny! (I have never heard of those games before lol) Over all, it was a beautiful day, and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nicole G

We had such an amazing time at my bridal shoot! I couldn't have been happier with how my pictures turned out!

Adam Cotton

I am bound by an urge to create. Photography let's me channel that urge into beautiful works of art. Weddings allow me to create while being part of something absolutely amazing. Combine that with getting to work with the love of my life at these memorable events, and you have the makings of an epic journey!! I couldn't ask for anything better!!