Artistic Wedding Photography

Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available

420 N. Marion #2, Oak Park, IL

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Chr P

Adam Novak was the photographer for our wedding, and I can't imagine working with anyone else! Although we only had a brief amount of time for our first look shoot before the ceremony, Adam took us to a great downtown spot and took hundreds of amazing photos. I personally don't... Read More love having my photo taken, but Adam made the entire process fun and relaxing, and as a result the photos look much more natural. Adam also does a great job working with families and wedding parties, diffusing any tensions that may arise. Adam fully captured our entire wedding experience, and the photos really represent the joy of our wedding day! Thank you, Adam!

Made Our Perfect Day - More PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 gina d

If I could choose one word to describe Adam it's AMAZING! He captured our long, crazy, and adventurous day with ease and grace. We loved him, our guests loved him and we LOVED our pictures. He got every picture that we wanted and then some. Adam still remains one of our... Read More favorite vendors that we have ever worked with and would recommend him to anyone and everyone that is needing a fantastic photographer.

Great Pictures & Guy

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Maureen

We absolutely loved working with Adam and his associate photographer. They were both great and our wedding party had a blast with them both. Just got the pictures back and LOVE them! Adam really just takes the true image and enhances it. No fake looking touch ups. He also finds... Read More the best pictures in every location and the best light. He makes you look your best.

Stunning Pictures

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Trisha S

Adam is awesome! He's easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable. I loved that he was creative with our pictures, but we still got all the traditional shots, too. I've received nothing but compliments on our photos. Adam truly went above and beyond for us. He let us... Read More drag him out on a really cold, windy day for engagement pictures and on our wedding day, he ran into the Bentley Gold Coast dealership to beg the new owner of the beautiful convertible outside to let us take pictures in it. We had a blast working with him!

The Best!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 lauren r

Adam was the absolute best vendor, we had in our Sept. 2 2011 wedding! Taking our photos was one of the funnest parts of our entire day, that we'll always remember, thanks to adam! The pictures were all so beautiful, and really captured the entire day! All of my family and... Read More friends also raved about how great he was, and loved the photos! I would definently highly recommend him, he's the best:)

Amazing Photos!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Ann L

We chose Adam as our photographer for our July wedding based on his portfolio, quality of pictures & editing, as well as the 'naturalness' that he seemed to pull out of people, making them appear more relaxed and happy. Adam delivered on ALL aspects and we LOVE our wedding... Read More photos. He somehow makes everyone look so natural and beautiful and captures all the right moments. He is professional, creative and easy to work with. My husband and I would highly recommend booking with Adam.

Adam was the second- best Decision of our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 Lissa K

Adam did a superb job with our Oct. 2008 wedding in downtown Chicago. He arrived on time, and stayed a bit overtime at the reception. In between, Adam got great shots of our wedding Mass, guests, and highlights of the day. We esp. loved his photographs of us by the lake and... Read More downtown area. We appreciated the way he went about his business without being "out there" and obnoxious, the way he respected our guests, and most especially his respect for the solemnity and sacredness of the wedding Mass. Go with Adam. He won't disappoint!

Gorgeous Photos!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Lillian C

Having Adam shoot my wedding could not have gone better. He showed up right on time and I think my mother immediately developed a crush on him, because he seemed to fit right in with the family and the brides maids. He respectfully took photos from about 11 a.m. while the girls... Read More got ready, until Midnight or so as we danced the night away at the reception. I chose a package that included a second photographer who took photos of my husband and the groomsmen simultaneously as they did "the guy thing" in the hotel before the wedding. The photos were so fun to compare, it was very unique to have my perspective as well as my husband's perspective in the moments before we decided to share our lives together. He photographed every beautiful aspect of my wedding and never skipped a beat, my family enjoyed the process of going through the photos and reliving it all. The albums we selected turned out great and I'm sure we will cherish them forever. I am so thankful to have gotten so lucky with my wedding photographer, the photos are PRICELESS, and I recommend him to any of you ladies! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Frustrating Beyond Words!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Tiffany K

Of all our wedding vendors, Adam was the worst. Yes, he takes really great photos and is very personable, but I cannot even begin to explain how difficult it was to get our photos and our albums. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and did everything the way he was... Read More suppose to. He said he'd have the photos edited and ready for us to look at in a couple weeks. It was about a month and a half later that we finally got our pictures. We had way more pictures to look at than we knew what to do with (a good thing) but we knew he took certain pictures that we never received even though we asked for them on numerous occasions. When we had decided which pictures we wanted in our albums it took several emails and phone calls to get in contact with him. We did eventually meet to discuss the details of the albums. When the albums were ready we met up with him only to discover there was a missing proofbook. He said he would put it together and get it to us as soon as possible. After many attempts to contact him and no repsonse, we gave up trying. We had received a similar proofbook to the one we never received and decided the quality and content weren't worth the hassle. In person Adam was great. Scheduling was always the biggest problem. That may have something to do with all the traveling he does though. If you have the patience of a saint and don't mind waiting for your finished products, Adam might be right for you. For the price, the quality and value of the pictures and the albums we did receive were definitely good. The service couldn't have been worse though!

2013-01-17T18:13:24 Response from the vendor

This wedding was 8/23/2008, over 4 years ago, and I was just finishing my studies at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and starting to photograph weddings. The feedback was valuable to me as I have now set up a system to track... Read Less Read More

Fun moments captured by an expert

Reviewed on 9/07/2010 Catherine F

I haven't actually received my photo CDs yet, but those that I saw were just outstanding. Adam was prompt, light-hearted and fun but professional. We took some great shots. I can't wait to see how it all worked out.

TO ADAM NOVAK PHOTOGRAPHY