Fine Art Wedding Photography

Addison Hill Photo is a wedding photography company based in Atlanta specializing in fine art wedding photography. "The relationship I build between people and their stories is why I love photography. I thrive on meeting new people, hearing new stories, and portraying these events visually. Telling your story through the lens of my camera is not only important but the joy of my job. Whether I’m photographing your wedding, event, or your family your story will shine through. I find those beautiful, natural moments during our session that will stand out and capture your true personality."

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Atlanta and the Greater Area (910) 200-5646

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Lauren C

Everyone told me leading up to my wedding day that the entire event would be a blur. Everything happens so quickly and before you know it your beautiful day that you've been planning for forever is over, which is why the photographer choice is so very important! The photos... Read More Addison took during our wedding and ceremony capture every part of the day and show the beautiful scene I worked so hard to create. Addison was great about getting every single shot, as many photos as he took that day you'd think he would've had to have been two people. And man are they gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted and I'll cherish the photos for the rest of my life. He was great to work with and made sure to get input on what we wanted, as well as providing us some creative ideas of his own. Highly recommend!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Addison was amazing!!! He is creative, fun, enthusiastic, and so passionate about what he does! When we met Addison for brunch we knew right away that he was the perfect fit. We are a couple that loves to joke and have fun and we needed to make sure that our photographer had... Read More that same vibe and could express that in our photos. We knew right away that Addison was the man for the job. He was a blast to work with. He truly helped make our day the amazing day it was and thanks to them we will have memories to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Denise B

Addison is a phenomenal photographer and a just as equally wonderful person! My husband and I can't say enough about his work. Addison's photos are pieces of art, and his style matched ours, exactly. He really knows how to bring background elements (including architectural... Read More design) into the picture, perfectly capturing the moment. Addison was easy to work with, and we are incredibly thankful for his expertise in capturing our special day.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan M

o Addison photographed both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We didn’t plan to take engagement photos initially, but Addison includes them in his wedding packages. (Yet his pricing was still more affordable than most photographers we looked at, without engagement... Read More photos.) At both the engagement photo session and the wedding Addison was calm and professional, and created beautiful shots that incorporated the green spaces and architecture around us. He has a very patient and calming demeanor, so taking pictures on the time-crunched wedding day was a no-stress experience. He did a wonderful job navigating tight spaces and coordinating family photos. He even brought along a few of his antique cameras to take a few shots, at my request. We were beyond happy with his work, and have had a difficult time determining what pictures to frame (because there are so many good ones!) Addison was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Porter M

Addison did an incredible job at my wedding! I couldn't recommend him more highly. He was both easy going and extremely professional. It's obvious that he is both very experienced and very talented. His photos are beautiful and do a perfect job of capturing moments and... Read More personalities. Everyone comments on how incredible the photos are. He shoots film and Polaroids too!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Addison was a wonderful photographer for my wedding! He captured the entire day from beginning to end and even moments I did not see. He was great to work with and the quality of photographs and products were amazing!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Sam P

Words cannot describe the experience we had with Addison. He was not only professional but patient and there with us every step of the wedding. He caught photos I thought I wouldn't remember. His attention to detail and what couples want was spot on. We also used Addison for... Read More newborn shots for our sister. We plan to use Addison for future family photography needs as well. My husband and I recommend this vendor to everyone!

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

Brides want everything about the wedding day to be perfect, and, at least with regard to our photographers, it was! We chose the photography services of Addison Hill and Bonnie J Heath, and they went above and beyond! It was supposed to rain on my wedding day (It didn't!) and... Read More they came prepared with equipment for any weather. Despite dealing with a tight shooting schedule, a nervous bride and a rowdy group of groomsmen, Addison and Bonnie were not only polite and professional, they were kind, fun, and helpful! And then...there are the pictures. I. Love.These.Pictures! The forecast called for rain on my wedding day, and, while it did not rain, the sky vacillated between sunny and overcast. No problem! Addison and Bonnie were prepared, and the pictures came back perfectly adjusted to the changing light. The pictures are crisp, clean and stunning. Addison and Bonnie know their angles, and caught some beautiful "in the moment" shots that every bride loves. And the turnaround time? We had our photos - more than 1,000 of them! - in less than two weeks! I was astonished - pleasantly so - at the speed with which they were able to deliver, as other companies had quoted us anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. I cannot say enough positive things about Addison Hill and Bonnie J Heath. Wonderful people, gorgeous photos. Highly recommended.

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 3/23/2015

Addison Hill is not only a fantastic photographer and captured all of the special, priceless moments but he is extremely attentive to the wedding party's needs and requests. He made everyone feel comfortable while photographing the wedding party and made the day extremely fun!... Read More He is quick to send you proofs after your event. I highly recommend him for any event - big or small!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Tidarat W

Addison is professional. He made it fast and can captured every single second of your important moment. Thanks for the great job!

Addison was incredible!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Sakina C

I cannot recommend Addison Hill Photography highly enough. Addison photographed both my wedding and pre-wedding henna party. We were looking for a photographer with a more contemporary, editorial style, and loved his approach. Aside from being an incredibly friendly person,... Read More Addison has a knack for capturing the best personal moments (without being invasive) and making the best use of your venue. (Our reception was at the Mandarin Oriental Atlanta) and he took full advantage of the ornamental garden and internal architectural features. We could not be more pleased with the quality of service and Addison's competitive pricing. Finding a wedding photographer in Atlanta is a daunting task and we were lucky to have connected with Addison. We intend to work with him in the future!

Fabulous Professional Talent

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Addis in Hill did an excellent photography of my daughter's special day. He was behind the scenes before the ceremony & right up to their exit from the reception!

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

We used Addison Hill as the photographer for my daughters wedding in July '14. He was absolutely amazing. His professionalism is beyond words. He was prompt, respectful and very easy to work with. The creativity was absolutely amazing. He had his own ideas for poses but was also... Read More open to the ideas from the bride and groom which was very important to them. He is an amazing 'one man act'. He captured every aspect of the ceremony and the reception to perfection. We will definitely use Addison again for our future photography needs. Pam U.

Awesome Job!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We loved every single photo in our "sneak peak" and can’t wait to see the rest!! You did such an awesome job and made us feel very comfortable. Everyone we’ve talked to has said what a wonderful job you did and has asked who you were. I will definitely recommend you to... Read More everyone.” -Lynn

Addison Hill

I attended Savannah College of Art and Design and received my BFA in Photography. My training through SCAD taught me the ins and outs of photography and has helped me to grow strong roots for my career. Transitioning into professional photography in 2009 and capturing over 100 weddings as to date, has taught me to work on my toes and stay calm under pressure.