Addison J Weddings Photography & Videography

Houston, TX

For Every Bride, For Every Moment...FOREVER

Love is a 2-way stream that must be felt on both ends of the lens. The ideal portrait is where passion meets perfection… Allow a picture perfect, creative couple to share in creating the experience with you. It takes a unique eye to bring your vision to life.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

401 Louisiana St., Houston, TX (713) 516-3014
INSTAGRAM

Ocer and Beyond my Expections

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Where do I even start with Addison J??? My husband and I used them for our videographer. And when I tell you it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process....IT WAS!!!! They were AMAZING from the first initial meeting. Most of the time you meet... Read More with a vendor, ask questions, go home, talk it over and decide from there. We met with Addison J, asked questions, and BOOKED them right then and there. What I loved about Addison J, is that whenever I had questions, I was able to text/call with no problem. And for a bride who was pretty much planning her own wedding, I loved that flexibility. Addison J were super professional but not only that, I was super comfortable with them. Try having a videographer that you are not comfortable with...you will see it in your finished product. However, Addison J made me feel super comfortable, content and at ease the day of my wedding. They made sure that they captured EVERY SINGLE thing that we discussed prior to the wedding day. I had tons of things going on in my ceremony and reception and they captured it ALL. The turnaround time for our wedding highlight video was super fast. The quality of the video was even better. It was more than I could have ever imagined. They truly captured our story from beginning to the end. It took maybe about 3-4 weeks for our raw footage to come in and it was truly WORTH THE WAIT. Our raw footage came in the most AMAZING DVD case that I have ever seen!! And again the quality was EVERYTHING!!!!! I would definitely book Addison J for other things in the future. They went over and beyond our expectations. My husband and I still talk about them to this day and we still get compliments on our videos!! #teamAddisonJ

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Ashley W

There aren't enough words to express our gratitude to this company for the level of service which was provided to us. Addison J Weddings truly turned our wedding day into the FairyTale that we've always dreamed of. Their AMAZING work has allowed us to relive our wedding day all... Read More over again which is something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They are extremely professional and work so discreetly which allowed us, as well as all of our family and friends to comfortably enjoy our special day while and allow Addison J Weddings captured every major and minor detail of the evening. We Loved Them and are certain that anyone who decides to use this company will fill the same way!

BRANDON & SHANAEYA WILLIAMS' WEDDING

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Shanaeya S

Very great sweet couple to work with and I highly recommend this company. The video footage of my wedding was amazing. I also like the fact that they provided a mini clip of my wedding along with the video footage of my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Emily S

Absolute Perfection. This team was opening to ideas and willing to work with my husband and I to guarantee our vision was captured. Thank you so much Addison J Weddings!!! It as a magical night we will be able to relive forever thanks to you all! THE REVUELTAS 02/14/2015

Perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Autum P

We absolutely loved our video from Addison J! I kept wondering how he would select the music for the video. All concerns were immediately laid to rest once I saw the video. He used our custom poem that was performed at our ceremony and our wedding song. I was at work when I... Read More first watched it and couldn't stop the tears from flowing! I could cry now. The video was wonderfully edited and highlighted with moments from the ceremony and reception. I could cry now. Thanks so much for your professionalism and awesome work. It was perfect!

Best Photographers Ever

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Kristina N

These photographers were so professional, they showed up uniformed with their polo shirts that had their business name on them, they were on time, and they took tons of pictures and made me feel so comfortable. They valued my opinion and made sure I had all the pictures that I... Read More wanted. They made sure I was happy on one of the happiest days of my life. By the end of the night I felt like they were apart of the family. I will definitely use them again. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend them to everyone. They are my preferred photographer of choice. They are my first photographer of choice.