A Day of Love, A Lifetime of Memories

Adiamor has been creating gorgeous diamond bridal jewelry for over 50 years. Located in the heart of the downtown LA Jewelry District, our master jewelers and GIA certified gemologists are here to make the ring of your dreams come to life. Call us to schedule an appointment 877-627-5094 today!

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 REB B

OUTSTANDING QUALITY OUTSTANDING SERVICE OUTSTANDING PRICE....

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Robin P

Adiamor is my choice for jewelry shopping. I have shopped their website for 10 years and every experience has been great! Most recently I had a diamond reset that I had purchased from Adiamor several years ago. The staff was so helpful and supportive thru the process. The... Read More ring is gorgeous and more stunning than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Adiamor for consistently good service and quality jewelry.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Robin P

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Brooke B

My fiance had Adiamor custom-make a 4 ct. eternity band, which I will be using as my engagement ring, that is absolutely stunning. Adiamor's customer service was excellent throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Nicole T

Absolutely stunning ring! Even better then it looked online. Much better then anything you would get from a mall jewelry store!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 N L

Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Trent B

They were great and easy to work with. Got the perfect engagement ring and also found the matching wedding band. Great experience.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Francesca B

I wasn't totally sure about ordering a wedding band online, but after I saw that they allowed 30 day returns I figured I would give it a shot, what was the worst that could happen right? It turned out to be a wonderful experience!! Their customer service has been amazing. I... Read More actually ended up exchanging the band I initially ordered for something else and they helped me through the entire process. They even called to confirm my exchange, check on the ring size, etc. I would definitely recommend this company!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Ryan C

Couldn't be more pleased with the experience I've had with Adiamor. They helped me pick out the right ring from start to finish. If you are looking for a ring, make Adiamor your choice!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Joel K

Shopping for the engagement ring was an overwhelming experience and Adiamor made it very easy. I ended up having them make my own custom setting and it came out GREAT! Awesome customer service, great quality diamonds, and was just an overall good experience. I highly recommend... Read More :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 betty c

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 N G

For our 19th Anniversary my husband and I contacted Adiamor to inquire if they could customize and set my aquamarine gemstone that I have been holding onto for 19 years in one of their halo settings. We worked with Kristina, who patiently answered all of our questions and... Read More concerns. We took all of her advice in creating the perfect ring. When we finally received the ring...we were delighted on how beautiful the ring turned out. We will certainly comeback to Adiamor for our next jewelry purchase.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Frank S

I must say myself and my wife are completely satisfied with Adiamor! I'm an engineer and would be considered a very detailed and specific customer. I worked with Kristina through the entire process of designing my custom engagement band and wedding band, selecting the... Read More material, diamonds, and even selecting the proper size band for my wife. Kristina is extremely knowledgeable, addressed all of my requests, and did exactly what she said she was going to do. Adiamor is the only place I will be buying jewelry in the future due to the exceptional quality, service, and pricing. Save yourself time and money- buy from Adiamor and you will be impressed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nabeel S

I searched high and low for a very specific ring design, and when I couldn't find it I decided to have it fabricated. I went to dozens of stores in NYC and DC and eventually turned to online and found a few retailers. When I reached out to Adiamor, they went the extra mile to... Read More help me find the perfect stone (even searching the inventory of other jewelers). They were patient with my requirements and budget and never asked me to settle, and never did a pushy sales pitch. Responded quickly to all emails (even now, when I send everybody them directly via email) and created the perfect engagement ring. The quality of the stone and the finishing off the ring is second to none. I sent all of my co-workers, sister, and best friends to them because of how much I love them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ann N

Adiamor is perfection! They created one of the most stunning rings I have ever seen and I am blessed to wear it everyday. The team at Adiamor spent countless hours researching, sourcing, and crafting an engagement ring more beautiful than what I imagined. If you can dream it,... Read More Adiamor can create it!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah L

My fiancée and I LOVE Adiamor and highly recommend them for your jewelry needs. Before our engagement, I was shopping for a diamond for the ring and was fortunate enough to source the one I was looking for through Adiamor. It was not my intention to do the setting with them... Read More but Sam talked me through some options based on what I was considering and showed me how they could accommodate a custom setting. In the end they made a setting that was a perfect blend of the two styles my fiancée liked and the ring is stylish, classy and beautiful. I returned to them for some diamond earrings as a push gift and my fiancée and I just recently received our wedding bands from them. They met with us multiple times and helped us come up with the ideal bands based on the different looks and ideas we were considering. In the end they created perfect custom bands based on the ideas that we brought with us. Sam and Jennifer are friendly, accommodating, available, give lots of time and will make sure you have exactly what you are after. Whether it is something out of their existing collections or helping you put together a custom piece of jewelry they will get it done and all at reasonable prices. You will be well served to engage their services.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maria V

My experience with Adiamor was magical. I've been married for 25 yrs, and now was my time to finally get my diamond engagement ring. My husband and sister chose the perfect cushion center stone and together with Jennifer's help and partnership at Adiamor, we designed the... Read More PERFECT three stone engagement setting. The workmanship and quality are second to none. I had tirelessly searched online and in many jewelry stores for something I could settle on, but nothing came close to what Adiamor delivered. I would recommend their service and products to the most finicky shoppers. I am still in awe at the masterpiece they created that sits on my finger every day.....and all I can do is smile!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alex Y

Adiamor did an amazing job with my engagement ring! Unbeknownst to me at the time, they had limited time to design and manufacture my ring due to some travel plans my now-husband and I had planned. Their willingness to complete the job with a time constraint and continued open... Read More line of communication with my husband made it possible for me to have a storybook proposal! We were so pleased with their work on my engagement ring, that we returned for both our wedding bands a year and a half later!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Hrag H

Incredible quality, incredible customer service, impeccable build. They designed the ring of my wife's dreams. I could not have asked for a better company to work with for one of the most wonderful moments of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Diana K

To begin with... the first ring I was given by my bf at the time was my promise ring. It was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! So unique and the attention to detail.. that ring got so much attention.. when it came time to choose my engagement band and wedding band.. we definitely went back... Read More to Adiamor! My rings still look so beautiful! I can't wait for my next shopping experience with them!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jovise A

Adiamor is truly amazing. I purchased the French Pave eternity engagement ring for my fiancé and she loved it! A few months later i decided to purchase the matching wedding band and I am a happy customer. If your looking for fine quality inline with a reasonable price, Adiamor... Read More is the way to go! Thank you Adiamor, you guys rock :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Jennifer was a tremendous help in the process of purchasing my engagement ring and wedding band! I will definitely be returning for more business in the years to come!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

My husband, fiance then, was looking for the perfect engagement ring for me. You can say that he is more of a quality verses quantity type person and knew that I adored rose gold and Adiamor was the place where he found the perfect set. Adiamor has a variety of rings to choose... Read More from with many different options such as color, cut, size, karat, clarity, gold, silver, etc. I loved the uniqueness of my ring so much that we ordered his wedding band from Adiamor in rose gold, of course! The gorgeous colors that are emitted from the diamonds are breathtaking. Not even a year later, we tied the knot and had to get my husband's wedding band from Adiamor as well. Rose gold is not a typical color especially for a man's wedding band but my husband has been received many compliments since getting the rings. We love them!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Do not waste your money on jewelry stores to buy a diamond. I have made 4 purchases in the last ten years, and the appraisal value for my Recent diamond purchase was $7,000.00 higher than my purchase price with Adiamor. Even the appraisers were amazed. Do not hesitate to... Read More purchase from them; you can choose your own clarity grade, cut, color, etc to get the absolute best you can afford. Love my rings!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Tricia D

If you want your diamonds to fall out multiple times in less than a year, then buy from Adiamor. I had 2 small diamonds fall out in my engagement ring within 6 months from my engagement and 1 fall out in my wedding band in the one month since my wedding. It's very disappointing... Read More and frustrating. When I called Adiamor, they were rude and told me it would cost over $100 to fix. I went to a local jeweler who charged me less than a 1/4 of that to fix it. Now I'm afraid to wear my rings because I don't want any more stones to fall out.