Professional Quality For A Lifetime

Adler Video provides video production and event videography services and is licensed and insured. If you are looking for a Videographer or Editor, look no further than Jason Adler. His focus is customer service and providing you with quality work in a timely manner. Jason is flexible, has a strong work ethic and will work with you to meet your needs for your event or project.

Classic

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

St. Louis Metro and Bi-State Area (314) 680-3633

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Shirly P

I cannot even express how happy we are with our decision to have Jason cover our wedding day. He not only did his job very professionally and very well done, but he went above and beyond to assist us on and make sure that everything goes smoothly. He showed up at the hotel in... Read More the morning on time in a suit and tie and covered the preparation of the girls and the guys in the two separate rooms and in the lobby. He even went up and down between the floors to carry items for us voluntarily which was completely unexpected and much appreciated. It didn’t even stood in his way of capturing everything. He continued to cooperate with everyone, attendees and vendors alike, throughout the entire day. He was very flexible and customized our video to our needs/desires. For example, we had a harpist and wanted her music to be captured for the ceremony part of our video (instead of music overlay) and he made it happen. Another example, we’ve asked for capturing personal messages from guests after the ceremony, and he was very happy to do so. He captured the preparation, ceremony, and the reception. He worked so hard and wasn’t even willing to take a break to eat when I offered him to (I hope he managed to find the time to do so anyway). He was very much on top of it all and captured all the important events and beyond! The surprising part is that despite getting footage of literally everything that occurred throughout the day, he was never in the way. In addition to all that, he’s such a nice person and so easy to communicate with. We were also so pleased with our final product. He worked hard on editing the footage and it is noticeable. We highly recommend Jason as your wedding videographer. And Jason, thank you so much for being part of our special day~! :) Shirly and Jacob

2016-12-07T13:55:45 Response from the vendor

Shirly and Jake, Thank you for your kind words about the service I provided you and Jake. It was truly a pleasure spending the day with you, your family and friends. The whole day was perfect! If there is anything I can assist you with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily S

Jason was easy to work with and did a great job with our wedding video! He was easy and pleasant to work with. He even expedited the final video so that an ailing family member who wasn't able to attend the wedding could see the video. The final product was great, and it was a... Read More ton of fun to see parts of the wedding that we missed. We are thrilled we decided to do the video and that we decided to hire Jason!

2016-10-27T07:58:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Emily for your kind words about me. You were a pleasure to work with as well. Your wedding was beautiful and I enjoyed working on your video. If you ever need anything else please feel free to contact me. Thank you again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amy P

Adler Video did a great job filming our wedding! Jason captured everything we wanted, and more! The best part is that we barely noticed the cameras...but he got great shots of everything.

2016-10-27T08:06:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amy for your compliment. It is very important to me that I blend in as much as possible. Your guests are there to see your wedding and not me. Your wedding was perfect and I have to tell you that the garden party... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Jenny P

AWESOME!!! We enjoyed working with Jason. After seeing the video we realized that there was so much we missed at our wedding. We are glad that Jason captured our whole day and didn't leave early. Hiring a videographer was the one of the last things we did, and it was so... Read More worth it. We would hired Jason again!

2016-10-27T08:13:16 Response from the vendor

Jenny thank you for review. I enjoyed working with you and capturing your wonderful wedding. The venue you picked was perfect. It was the perfect size for your event. Thank you again for choosing Adler Video.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Jamie L

Excellent service!!! Jason with Adler Video was awesome to work with. He was very flexible to our changing video needs. He stayed with us all day and didn't leave until the lat song played. He was a pleasure to work with. I wasn't sure I wanted to videotape my wedding at... Read More first. But after seeing the video, I realized there was so much I missed and Jason captured it all. I would recommend Jason and Adler Video to anyone.

2016-02-03T20:31:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jamie! I had a great time capturing your wedding. Everything turned out perfect! Thank you again for choosing Adler Video.

Jason Adler

Jason Adler was born in St. Louis, Missouri. He graduated from Webster University, in St. Louis, in 2006 with a Bachelor's of Arts Degree in video production. He has over 10 years of professional experience in the field of video production. In addition to serving the St. louis, Missouri area, Jason has also worked in Madison, Wisconsin, Chicago, Illinois, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Jason is dedicated to his work and strives to do the best work possible to provide you with a great final product.