Bilingual Wedding Officiant

Congratulations on your engagement or vow renewal & thank you for taking the time to view my website & my reviews. I am a Notary Public and I perform Wedding Ceremonies & Vow Renewals in English and/or Spanish. I look forward hearing from you. I would love to share this video with you: http://www.vimeo.com/172466074 Por favor contacteme si tiene alguna pregunta.

Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Christian, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español

South Miami, FL South Florida (305) 479-7764
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Christina D

We cannot say enough great things about Adri! She was professional and friendly from the beginning to the end. I text her the day before for some last minute vows and she came through! When our groomsmen were late and my groom was freaking out...Adri was supportive and patient... Read More with all of our crazy snags. Would recommend her a thousand times over. Our ceremony was the perfect mix of English/Spanish & Religion. We also did a sand ceremony and Adri came with all the supplies. She is a big help for the overwhelmed and busy couple. Thanks!!

What a wonderful women!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Charlene A

As a weddingplanner in Suriname,South America. I was asked by my clients to help them plan a destination wedding..with destination Miami. My first time! After choosing the location we had received a list of prefered vendors. After emailing a few of them..the first one to respond... Read More was Adri. Since then...I was set on having Adri do the wedding ceremony! Adri was amazing! From the first time we start emailing she was very helpfull, kind and so proffesional. After we met in person she seems to capture me more with her kindness and warmth. The couple and family where totally at after meeting her for the first time ( 1 day before the wedding!)..and yes..she just made the ceremonie so easy and fun. Great time working with her. Hope I get the chance to work with her again!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Luisa J

Adri is the sweetest and a blessing to work with since day 1! She is truly amazing and cared so much about our wedding day. She replies to emails quickly and made sure to go over every detail to make sure we were satisfied 100%. We could not have asked for a most beautiful... Read More ceremony. She made our special day most magical and meaningful! She also went over and beyond to make sure our marriage licenses were finalized with the Courthouse and mail us our copies so we didn't have to worry about it. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant. :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Amanda R

I knew the moment I met Adri I wanted her to be my wedding officiant. Adri gave me several options on what we could do for the ceremony always reminding me that we could switch till the last moment. She arrived early and made sure everything went smooth. I felt so comfortable... Read More having her as my officiant I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rosa B

Adriana, I have no words to thank you for your dedication and understanding before, during and after the ceremony. You are the best and your ceremony is so perfect and romantic 💜 THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lina A

La ceremonia de Nuestra boda fue muy especial gracias a Adriana. Sus palabras fueron muy emotivas, romanticas y espirituales, llegaron al Corazon De cada uno De Los presentes; despertando mas los sentimientos De Amor y lealtad. Adriana, Muy profesional, con calidez y... Read More excepcional calidad humana, mil gracias!!! Dios te siga iluminando para Ser portadora De Luz y Felicidad.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Michael G

Adri was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting through the ceremony. She offered great advice and performed a beautiful ceremony my family (new and old), my wife and I will always remember. We are thankful for all her hard work and great personality and we would... Read More recommend her to anyone looking to get married. She is hands down THE BEST!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Matty H

From the moment we first emailed Adri, she was already accommodating to meet with us.....to the days prior to the wedding day, she was always genuinely interested in helping if we needed anything!! When we first met with Adri, we both felt that special connection of speaking to... Read More an old friend....we were super happy! I truly would not imagined any other person to have been there to marry us on our Special Day!! Thanks Adri with all our hearts!! Matty & Shawn

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Chelsea G

Adri was punctual, attentive and had a very kind, compassionate demeanor. My husband and I were very happy!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Carla G

Adriana is understanding, detail oriented, loving, charming and bilingual, what else can you ask for? Oh! And she'll have everyone laughing at the ceremony. She's truly the best and we absolutely loved her!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Amalia J

My husband and I got married in Nov. 2016, Adri was perfect!! I was so moved by her words and love that we were able to have a bilingual ceremony. Adri kept contact with me regularly up until the big day and I appreciated that so much!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Stefani R

Adri was beyond AMAZING! We had her for our Civil Wedding in South Florida, she was constantly in touch with us, making sure we were good. When the day came, she was amazing, we had a bilingual ceremony and she nailed it! She said beautiful things, she was super professional but... Read More also very friendly! kept everyone integrated and took care of a bunch of stuff! Sand ceremony was beautiful. Overall Adri was definetly the best!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Patrick C

I can not be happier to write this review! Adriana was indeed THE BEST part of our wedding! Since the moment we met, we knew we were going to be friends forever. We are a same sex couple and we had a dual ceremony, a Buddhist blessing and the official part with Adriana, the... Read More first part of the wedding with the monks was longer than expected and when it was Adrian's turn, she came with her refreshing smile and did a shorter version of the ceremony but still filled with love and laughters... it was absolutely perfect! Everybody loved her! It has been two months (today!) from our wedding and I still text with her regularly! She is part of our life now, she is our friend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie V

Adri officiated my wedding 10-15-16 and I could not have been happier! The ceremony was perfect - she even made a few jokes to keep it light. She was early to the venue the day of and she kept the ceremony pretty short, which was what we wanted. I live in Atlanta, but was able... Read More to make it down to Miami once before the wedding to meet with vendors. Adri met me at the venue and went over the ceremony with me so I would know what to expect. For several months before the wedding she would text/email me to check in and see how things were going. I forgot to get my vows back from her after the ceremony and she mailed them back to me with a very nice card. I absolutely LOVED worked with Adri!! She was a great officiant and just an overall amazing person.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Susana A

Profesional, dedicada y entregada a sus clientes al 100% Adriana es simplemente la mejor! Gracias por hacer nuestra boda TAN especial! Y por estar siempre pendiente de nosotros. Lograste algo muy lindo y especial que recordaremos por siempre!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Cindy P

Adri made me feel like the most special bride ever! From the first time my husband and I met her, we felt completely at ease. She made everything stress-free and always asked whether I needed anything. Adri was the one vendor that contacted me the most just to check on me.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Yisel S

I was referred Adri from my best friend and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She was practically my wedding planner/confidant/girlfriend to vent to/AMAZING officiant! I wish I would have found her from the beginning of my wedding planning process. She was friendly... Read More and approachable and made the ceremony as romantic and humorous as we requested. She really was one of the BEST parts of our wedding. I recommend her 100000000000% because she will treat your wedding like it is one of her family members.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jennifer M

Adri was AMAZING!!!!! When we first contacted her, she set up a date that was convenient to all of us to met up. We talked for almost 2hrs. I knew she was going to make my day even more special. I wanted a bilingual ceremony and she did wonderful. She was professional and funny... Read More which was great because we were nervous!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Eva W

We wanted to recreate the simplicity of the self-uniting ceremonies or “Quaker Weddings” of our state of Pennsylvania. But we were getting married in Florida where an officiant or notary is required. If you are looking for an easy-to-work-with officiant, who is affordable and... Read More doesn't turn your ceremony into a template, go with Adriana Camacho. Adri is the sweetest! We were rushed in the time leading up to our destination wedding in Miami but Adri was flexible and accommodating. She offered us examples of wedding vows, provided us an outline of the ceremony, and reviewed our desired level of religiosity. She was available by phone, email or text, which was very convenient as we traveled across the country to our wedding. She was able to seamlessly incorporate our own vows, which we only solidified the morning of the ceremony. Perhaps most significantly, she engaged our guests, speaking to them as well as to us, slipping in a few light hearted remarks and making the whole experience very intimate and warm. We were thrilled with the experience and couldn't have imagined it any better!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

From the minute I spoke to Adri I knew she would be the perfect wedding officiant for my best friends wedding. She's caring, loving, profesional and was super early at the ceremony. All of our guests including the grooms were impressed and inspired by the ceremony!! Thank you... Read More Adri for making this a very unforgettable wedding for my friends!!!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Cheryl A

Adriana is sweet and warm with a bubbly personality. We were an out of state couple so we did not have a chance to meet with her before our ceremony but she always checked in with me to see how everything was going and if there was any way she could help with anything. The... Read More day of the wedding Adriana showed up an hour early. Things were running behind (ceremony and reception were in the same place)the florist was late and still putting arrangements together when she got there. Adri just stepped and started helping. How absolutely kind. Our ceremony was flawless! Thanks a million Adri - you are the best.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Ashley P

I cannot say enough about Adriana, so sweet, punctual. accommodating and truly cares about making your ceremony extra special. Took her time to customize our ceremony so that it was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone getting married and wants someone who is... Read More amazing :)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Natalie D

Adriana was an absolutely amazing officiant. My husband and I knew that Adriana was the perfect person to do our wedding ceremony. She would constantly be in communication through out the planning process giving us inspirational quotes and even just to say Hi. She made our... Read More ceremony sweet and personal and made us feel at ease when we got to the altar. She's highly recommended :)

Amazing Job

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

All of our guests were impressed with what a great job Adriana did, and my husband and I felt the same way. The way she catered the ceremony to our “style” and sense of humour were very much appreciated. Adriana helped to create memories that will last forever.

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Vanessa B

Adriana was amazing and I highly recommend her. My now husband and I were both very nervous on the wedding day and she put our nerves at ease right away. Additionally, she kept in contact with us from the time we met up until the wedding day which I thought was very sweet and... Read More really appreciated.

Meet The President

Adri Camacho

My name is Adri and I am your Wedding Officiant & I would love to make your wedding a day to remember.I love what "I Do". I am as passionate as you are about your wedding ceremony. Please take your time to read my reviews & to go to my website. Mi nombre es Adri y soy su Oficiante de Boda.