Is this your business? claim it now

Advantage Limousine Services

Houston, TX

8310 Castleford Street, Houston, TX (713) 983-9991

Good

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Sara M

We used this company to have a Lincoln town car pick us up from the wedding venue and take us to our hotel. The company was flexible because our wedding ended slightly earlier and they agreed to pick us earlier than our scheduled time. I gave them only 4 stars because we... Read More accidentally left our credit card in the car, and even though they found it, nobody called us! It wasn't until we noticed it was lost and called them that they confirmed that they had it. I would have expected them to call us once they found it. Otherwise, good service.

Very classy and fun!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 Kristan S

I found Advantage on limos.com at the last minute, and am SO glad we did! They had competitive prices and our chauffeur, Evelyn, was AWESOME. Very friendly, fun with wedding goofiness, and very helpful, too!! The car was very clean and very nice! Highly recommend!

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Angelica O

I reserved a stretch limo for my wedding and the day of my wedding I was surprised with a stretch hummer! It was wonderful!! We all really enjoyed it.

On time but not all together

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Laurabeth G

I hired advantage limos to pick up me and my groom and the wedding party at the church and take us to the reception hall. I had gotten the wedding package with the bottle of champagne and the wedding decorations on the outside of the limo. Unfortunately we received no champagne... Read More and no decorations on the limo. The driver was unfamiliar with the area and drove really slow. The upside was that we had also ordered a towne car to pick my husband and I up at the reception to take us away and since we didn't use the limo for the full three hours from the previous time, it came back and picked us up. Needless to say I was a little disappointed about the decorations.

Review for Advantage Limo

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 April A

Very responsive very timely beautiful vehicle professional driver affordable.