Making Life Unforgettable!

Award winning Aerodef Productions specializes in wedding videography and love story videos. We offer affordable packages with excellent quality! Our relaxed yet professional environment will allow stress-free planning for your wedding. We strive to help make your wedding and life unforgettable!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

P.O. Box 2125 , Brookfield, WI Serving WI and Northern Illinois (262) 510-3125
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kristin H

I could not have been happier with Aerodef Productions and Andrew Fleckenstein! Choosing them was the best decision we made. Andrew was great to work with before and on the day of our wedding. Preparing ahead took very little work on our end. After completing the questionnaire... Read More to detail the events of the wedding day, Andrew knew exactly what to do with no direction; he even sent a reminder to complete the questionnaire because of course I forgot. Our wedding photos didn't turn out as well as we had hoped, but the results of our highlight and full wedding video definitely made up for that. Choosing to work with Aerodef will be a decision you will not regret!

2017-04-08T23:43:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kelly S

I found Aerodef on the Knot and after reading the great reviews about them decided to book them for our wedding. We just got our highlight video yesterday and we absolutely LOVE it. Every detail was thought of and it truly captured all of the specials moments. It was an amazing... Read More feeling being able to relive our wedding a couple months later. We can't wait to see what the raw footage and the fully edited version!

2017-04-09T05:27:05 Response from the vendor

So happy with our Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Erica K

Our videographer, Andrew, was great to work with. He met with us ahead of time and called the week before our wedding to finalize the itinerary. We didn't even notice him during the ceremony or during much of the reception. Our package included the "Love Story", which was... Read More played during our reception. We had so many compliments on the video. Our video came a few weeks ago and turned out amazing! I'm so happy with how it turned out. Andrew captured our joy and love throughout the day, which allows us to relive the wonderful day. This is something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

2015-10-07T01:11:28 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Devon G

Andrew at Aerodef was an amazing videographer. He was very sweet and happy the whole day with. He also worked with our photographer and all of our other vendors beautifully. Andrew also went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were doing well on our wedding day and... Read More even ran to get us water when it was super hot. Overall we are so happy with Aerodef and our videography.

2017-07-06T11:27:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Melissa M

We had an amazing experience with Andrew Fleckenstein at Aerodef Productions! We received our video a few short weeks after our wedding and could not have been more pleased! Andrew was very helpful in the planning process and left my worries at ease. On our wedding day, he... Read More captured every special moment, and then some! Andrew created exactly what we were looking for. We received a highlight video, a 2 hour video capturing our entire ceremony/toasts/first dances, etc., and a DVD with the raw footage from the night. My husband and I are so thankful we have these videos to watch for many years to come!

2017-07-06T11:28:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad you had such a positive experience with us!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Emily C

We worked with Christian on our wedding day and he was spectacular. He was truly a "fly on the wall" and we look forward to seeing how our wedding day video turned out!

2017-06-06T12:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're excited to get you the final product when it's ready!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Emily B

Amazing job from our 9-3-16 wedding! For sure would recommend these guys as the CD turned out so incredible and working with them via email and in person on our wedding day was great. Thank you!!

2017-05-07T23:11:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad you're so happy with our services!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Lauren M

Andrew was incredibly professional and personable and delivered the most amazing video, complete with special guest shoutouts and a beautiful highlight video. He captured amazing drone footage and didn't miss a single important moment of the evening. He was completely... Read More unobtrusive and blended right in. We could not be happier with the quality and value we received from Aerodef.

2017-05-07T23:12:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad you're so happy with the final product!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Stephanie H

We could not be happier with choosing Aerodef Productions and Andrew Fleckenstein! We had the best experience. Not only was Andrew extremely professional, but also very prepared and flexible. He also captured many items from our day that I had forgotten to mention to him. We... Read More were so impressed and Andrew captured our day so beautifully. Our wedding video is the most fantastic representation of our wedding and adds to our wedding photos. It is so special to look back at our Love Story (engagement video) and our wedding video and cherish/relive those memories. Thank you to Andrew and Aerodef! We are SO pleased and overjoyed by choosing you to capture our special day! We could not have dreamt of a better videographer! Thank you again!! Definitely recommend! :-)

2017-05-07T23:12:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristin! We're glad you had such a positive experience working with us!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Britnee R

One week before our wedding I made the decision to have a videographer... I had always gone back and forth but was weary with how much I have heard they cost. ONE WEEK before my wedding we booked a videographer they moved fast and were able to put my slide show together as well... Read More as be there for both my ceromony and venue. I couldn't be happier and I will be forever thankful of Andrew!! Thank you so much!! Highly recommend!

2017-05-07T23:13:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad we were able to connect at the last minute and create a great video of your day!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Alexandra G

Andrew was the best! He was very responsive and accommodating to all my requests and emails. He asked me questions before, during, and after our wedding. He really shows a passion for his work and the results are amazing! I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a... Read More videographer!

2017-05-07T23:14:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! We're glad you had such a great experience with us!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Kristin V

We could not have been happier with Andrew and Aerodef. Prior to our wedding date, all that was needed from us was to fill out a simple planning form and a quick call with Andrew the week before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. Andrew took it from there and... Read More did a phenomenal job. The day of the wedding, he was there to capture all of the important moments leading up to the ceremony, without being intrusive or in the way. I especially appreciated how he guided us to do things that really made the footage special, like giving each other a message while we were getting ready. We were a bit disappointed with our photos, but our wedding video made up for it! His attention to detail was evident in the editing. We really were blown away by the quality of the final product and think Aerodef is an exceptional value. We definitely would recommend Aerodef to any couple looking to get married in the Milwaukee area! We are grateful for the memories Andrew captured for us that will last a lifetime.

2017-05-07T23:15:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lisa H

Aerodef Productions was very catering - we had a wonderful experience overall. Andrew was fun and easy to work with and very big help on the big day too! I would recommend him to be your videographer! I was very pleased with his work and his professionalism.

2017-05-07T23:15:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're glad you had such a great experience with us!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Shaun O

What can I say; the reviews here do not lie. We had done a lot of research on trying to find the best videographer for our wedding and after reviewing many options, we went with Aerodef Productions. And we were very glad we did. Andrew not only talked to us before hand and... Read More helped explain everything that was going to happen, he was flexible with our hours, worked well with our photographer, and made several incredibly helpful suggestions on filming/photo locations. The end result? We were very happy. The video turned out wonderfully. He was always in touch with us with the progress of the video and overall we were pleased with everything. We would hire him again for other projects and we would recommend him.

2017-05-07T23:16:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shaun, it was a pleasure to work with you both. We're glad you had such a great experience with us!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Amy N

We used Andrew Fleckenstein as our videographer for our September wedding. He was able to capture every moment of our day from getting ready, still video of our event spaces, as well as personal interviews with a few of our guests. The final product was wonderful and we would... Read More not hesitate to recommend Andrew's services.

2017-04-08T23:43:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kristin H

2017-04-08T23:43:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Danielle F

We love our wedding video from Aerodef (especially the awesome highlight reel!). Andrew was very responsive and made sure we knew what to expect the day of our wedding. We almost didn't hire a videographer but Aerodef was well worth the money.

2017-04-08T23:44:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sarah I

We had Andrew Fleckenstein for our videographer and he was fantastic! I haven't seen our video yet but I'm sure it'll be great. I barely noticed him at the reception and the guests said the same. He arrived on time, staged some video of us getting ready, and then was in the... Read More background shooting the rest of the night. I did one of their shorter packages so I really appreciated the staging of me getting ready so that it'll be part of the video. I'll update my review once I've received my video but so far I'm thrilled with how easy it was to work with them!

2017-04-08T23:50:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer T

My husband and I did much research online when looking for a videographer to capture our daughter's wedding. Aerodef seemed to be the most competitive pricing and had an excellent website that offered some high quality examples of their work. I must admit we were a little... Read More nervous when we booked them because we live out of state and the pricing seemed: "too good to be true"compared to similar packages we looked at. We couldn't have been happier with the end product. Our highlight video was available about 5 weeks after the event and it perfectly captured the emotions of the day. Our videographer was seamless. He seemed invisible yet somehow managed to be at just the right spot at the perfect moment. Many of our friends and family from out of state couldn't make it so when we got the video they all said they felt like they were there. The sound quality was excellent which was amazing since the ceremony was outdoors. I really felt like the pacing and the editing was perfect; and the background music seemed to match perfectly with each scene. We absolutely loved it. And special thanks especially to Andrew Guenther - our videographer for the day - for putting together such a precious set of memories for us.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chris S

We were so happy with our decision to hire Aerodef for our wedding! They did an amazing job with our highlight video and full length edited video. We were very grateful we hired such a knowledgeable and professional vendor to work with us on our wedding day. We would highly... Read More recommend hiring Aerodef.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

I was at a wedding recently and Aerodef interviewed me about the couple. The end result was beautiful! Great business, great wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Chelsea B

Aerodef was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process! They did a fantastic job and went above and beyond to include things in the video that I requested. I'm so impressed and will recommending them to all of my engaged friends!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Tricia R

Andrew Pelnar met with us to come up with the video package that worked best with our timeline and budget. Our videographer was Andrew Fleckenstein and he was absolutely amazing to work with. He made the process so easy and we barely saw him, but we know he got some great shots.... Read More Plus side to having Andrew is that he was able to bring his drone to get some really cool shots! Great group of guys to work with! Can't wait to see our video!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Brad M

Aerodef did an absolutely incredible job at capturing the most important day of our lives, and I am so thankful that we decided to not only hire a videographer, but hire Aerodef. I have watched the highlight video a million times and still get choked up every time. Photography... Read More is always nice to hang on your wall, but videography is nice to watch and relive all the emotions that you experienced that day. Aerodef was extremely professional, was very prompt at responding to emails, and on the day of the wedding, I never even knew he was there. I could not have asked for a better company to work with!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Our son got married in May and my daughter in law forwarded me the link to the highlight video. I was blown away with how personal and beautiful the video was. I don't even remember seeing him videoing and yet he captured everything. All I wanted to do was watch it over and... Read More over and share it with the world. I would highly recommend Aerodef Productions.

Andrew Fleckenstein

Andrew Fleckenstein is the owner of Aerodef Productions. The goal of his company is to offer affordable wedding videography services in a friendly, comfortable environment.