Real Performers+Real Musicians=Best Entertainment!

AffinitiNYC is a Top Tier Event Band Company specializing in Curated Playlists designed to bring into fruition the Clients Vision for their Special Event. Our expertise is Versatile, HIGH ENERGY, EXTRA CLASSY, Pleasingly Edgy, HEARTFELT, musical performance. Our LOVE of music and our desire to spread LOVE through the vehicle of music is our passion and Mission. The Bandleaders Chandlar & Karen J meet with clients personally taking them effortlessly through their musical journey exploding into Fun Filled, Memorable Events to last a Lifetime. Our Goal is to alleviate the stress factor and increase the Fun factor from the moment we meet with clients. We started this company to offer what we consider to be a breath of fresh air to the EVENT BAND industry.

Instruments

Cello, Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

1650 Broadway STE 503, New York, NY TRI-STATE AREA - UNITED STATES - INTERNATIONAL (917) 309-4153
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Melissa M

AffinitiNYC were beyond incredible. As a NYC based live event producer, I've seen almost everyone in the business, but I couldn't have imagined anyone better for my own wedding. Chandlar was so attentive, and even spoke on the phone with me for over an hour prior to the... Read More wedding, where we decided which songs and versions of songs we liked. My dream was to have the dance floor packed at my wedding, and it was like that the entire night. To quote my cousin "can I book them for my daughter's bat mitzvah now" (note: she's turning 5 this year!) Thank you, thank you, thank you AffinitiNYC!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 kathy r

AffinitiNYC played at my daughter's wedding last weekend and they rocked the house! Everyone was on their feet dancing the whole night. We had 100% confidence in Chandlar since the minute we met with him last January. He is very professional and the band has a wide range of... Read More musical abilities. They worked hard to make the evening the best night EVER for our daughter, her new husband and all our friends & family. And they succeeded!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Stephanie B

Chandlar was responsible for a truly unforgettable evening. He and the band were incredible, and the party was beyond our wildest expectations. We have never danced so much in my life. We kept thinking that the dance floor must have been really small, but then we realized it was... Read More because every single person was dancing. From meeting with us and crafting the set list before the wedding to their performance on the big day, AFFINITINYC made our wedding the best day of our lives. We're so happy they provided the soundtrack to an extraordinary party.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Suzy B

AffinityNYC is an amazing band!! Working with them to plan the music for our wedding was easy and stress-free. They were beyond helpful through the whole process, putting me and my now husband at ease. The night of our wedding was unforgettable. Our guests were dancing and... Read More having fun the entire night! They even incorporated song requests through the evening. We are so glad we were able to work with AffinityNYC and have them at our wedding. They were extremely personable - we felt comfortable with them from the very start. I highly reccommend this extremely talented and professional band!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amanda S

Chandlar was AMAZING to deal with prior to the wedding. So detail oriented. We did not want a traditional reception with first dance, etc and he catered to that no problem. So professional and pretty much every single person at the wedding said it was THE BEST band they had ever... Read More heard at a wedding! And we have musicians in the family. We wanted to have them keep playing at the end of the wedding for an extra hour but unfortunately because of a noise ordinance we couldn't:( EVERYONE was dancing the ENTIRE night. They also traveled down to our wedding in MD with no hesitation. I PROMISE you will not regret going with them as your band for your wedding. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!! Hands down!!! If I could I would give them 100 star rating!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 jess r

Booking Affinity NYC for our September 2017 wedding was one of the single best, and easiest, decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. Before finding Affinity, we met with ALL of the big agency band companies - we listened to 15 bands to be exact - and we always... Read More left feeling the same way: stressed, pressured, over budget and underwhelmed. Thankfully, a friend of ours used Affinity a few months before and THREE different attendees recommended them to us. After our initial call with Chandler, we listened to the audio and videos on their website, and booked them instantly. Like, that day. Not only are they BEYOND talented, they are extremely easy to work with. It was the first time we felt like we weren't just another couple walking through the door. Chandler took the time to get to know us, our preferences, and our wedding guests to make a setlist that was perfectly tailored to us and our wedding. It was really important to us to work with good people. And you can't get much better than Chandler and Karen. We actually NEVER even met them until the weeks leading up to our wedding! That is how confident we were in booking them. If that doesn't say it all then I don't know what does. And, of course, the wedding night was nothing short of spectacular! I can't even tell you how many people came up to us throughout the party to tell us it was the best wedding band they had ever heard. Since then we have received tons of calls and texts asking for their name, so someone in their family could book them for their wedding! Save yourself the headache and book AffinityNYC. Thank you Chandler, Karen, and the rest of Affinity for making our night so unbelievably amazing. <3

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Steven S

Wonderful! What else can we say? Chandler and Karen the co-bandleaders of AFFINITINYC were fabulous. They were accessible, responsive, professional, accommodating and extremely talented. The 10 piece band provided a fantastic night of music spanning all genres. They even... Read More surprised us and learned a song that I(the father of the bride) requested. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Totally satisfied!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elissa D

Chandlar & Karen, as well as the entire AFFINITINYC band absolutely rocked our wedding! We are still receiving calls from our friends and family raving about the entertainment at our wedding. If you are looking for a reliable, stressfree, and tremendously talented band for your... Read More big day or event, look no more. We are very much looking forward to using AFFINITINYC again soon for personal and corporate occasions. Thanks so much for everything you did for us!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Matthew H

I'm pretty confident that our guests feet still hurt from dancing all evening. Affinitinyc brought their as advertised high energy entertainment and it helped create an unforgettable evening for us and our guests. Chandlar and Karen are absolutely awesome to work with. They... Read More are very responsive and worked with us to customize the music to our taste. affiniti absolutely nailed our first dance and parent dances which are challenging songs to play. I would recommend affinitinyc to anyone looking for A+ entertainment at your functions.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sam L

Chandlar, Karen and the rest of the Affiniti crew exceeded our wildest expectations at our wedding on 9/16/17. The energy was non stop throughout the event, the song choices were perfect for the vibes of our crowd, and the band was EXTREMELY tight. You can't go wrong with these... Read More guys. Haven't stopped getting calls and texts about the band since our wedding night. Not only was the music everything we'd hope it would be - Chandlar and co. were nothing but professional and easy to deal with in preparation for our big night. To anyone considering Affiniti for a special event, I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caroline M

I attended my niece's wedding last weekend and was blown away by the band, as was everyone else. The crowd was very mixed in age with a large 20-something contingent but also plenty of us "older folk." They were a class act all the way and extremely talented. My niece/nephew... Read More picked the playlist from umpteen songs available (and apparently they will learn some for you as well if not on the list). Current standards like Uptown Funk rocked the house, as well as oldies and those fabulous 80s. They played for over five hours straight. Can't go wrong. Also, wedding was in Southold at end of Long Island, so clearly they are willing to travel beyond the city.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 RoseLi R

We can't say enough how amazing it was working with Chandlar and Karen. We are still hearing from family and friends about how amazing they were at our wedding this June. Many ask for their information for future events and we are more than happy to share that. From the first to... Read More last dance we didn't want it to end. At one point they told the guests dinner was being served and people started boo-inf because they didn't want to sit down and wanted them to keep playing ! By the end of the night one of the guests started singing a song with them ! By far the best decision we made for our wedding day. Thank you Affiniti NYC ! Hope to see you play again soon :)

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Liz S

WOW - AffinitiNYC is without a doubt, the best band out there. My husband and I interviewed MANY bands before finding AffinitiNYC. We both love music and believe the band is the most important part of a wedding. After booking another band, and then seeing Chandlar at a friend's... Read More wedding, we immediately cancelled our first band (lost our non-refundable deposit) and met with Chandlar and Karen. They were SO amazing to work with. Prompt with replies, kept us on schedule, and made the planning process very easy! When the big day came (two days ago), they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I can't say it enough how unbelievable they were. EVERYONE at our wedding hasn't stopped commenting on their performance. Not only are they the most talented musicians I have ever seen, they MC'd the night to make sure everyone in the room was involved in the party. My husband and I can't thank this team enough for making our wedding the best night we could have ever hoped for!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nick A

If you closed your eyes you'd think the artists that sang their respective songs were performing. Affiniti is a group of the most talented musicians I've ever been around. I got texts and calls from my friends and family saying how their bodies are sore from dancing for so many... Read More hours. The energy that Affiniti brought was absolutely incredible. By far and away the best band I've ever heard. We chose a wide range of songs from rap and soul to grunge rock and top radio hits. They had the range to nail every single song. It's worth mentioning that Michael and Karen are the easiest people to work with. Planning a wedding is a stressful thing but I knew that we had nothing to worry about after our first conversation with them. Book this band right now and give yourself the peace of mind that you just booked your best wedding partner and the life blood of your party!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jenna D

Chandlar, Karen and their band are amazing! We heard about them from friends who attended a wedding where they performed and were nervous to hire a band we had never seen live. We went to one of their showcase performances at Prohibition Bar and were very impressed. We knew... Read More they were good from the showcase but were blown away on our wedding day. We hired their 10 piece band which was awesome and we have received countless compliments about the band and their talents! Also- they were kind enough to welcome my husband (who plays guitar) into the band for a couple songs and encore! They rocked it and knocked the socks off our guests! Anyone who feels that the band can make or break the fun at a wedding will not be disappointed with AffinitiNYC.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jamie M

Chandlar and Karen are the absolute best! My husband didn't want to book a band through a management company so when a friend recommended AffinitiNYC, we knew we had found the band for us. Chandlar and Karen were extremely helpful throughout the entire process, answering all our... Read More questions in a timely manner. We even got to see them perform before booking which is unheard of in the wedding industry. The entire band was amazing all night - from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. All our guests were raving about how much fun they had and how it was the best band they've ever seen at a wedding. We hope to be guests at another wedding with AffinitiNYC soon!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 b r

We know a band can make or break a wedding, and that's why we did an insane amount of research for this. We met with 5 different bands (including 2 of the most popular bands in the city) and chose Affiniti for numerous reasons. Here are just a few: 1. Our first impression of... Read More them was hearing the band play at Prohibition and as a musician myself, I was blown away. Chandlar and Karen are truly talented and surround themselves with amazing musicians. The drummer, guitarist, keyboards, bass, etc. are all amazing. 2. The band has known each other for years, are all friends, and constantly play with each other. They (we've been told this by numerous band members) have a lot of fun playing with each other and it really shows. Compared to other wedding bands where there's no synergy, they are a tight sounding band and bring so much energy into a room. 3. Chandlar and Karen are awesome to deal with and we loved the personalization. We got to know them through meeting a few times and seeing them play at Prohibition, and it's an amazing feeling dancing at your wedding and being able to look at the band and know mostly every musician. 4. We received so many compliments about Affiniti from friends and family. Some of these friends are also musicians and had amazing things to say about their musicianship and song arrangements, which, btw are awesome. If you want to connect with us as a referral or have any questions, please ask Chandlar and Karen (ask for Brett) and they will be able to put us in touch. I have so many amazing things to say but don't want this review to go on forever.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Mariel G

I completely agree with everything on the website. Real Musicians, Upscale, High Energy, Versatile! We hired AFFINITINYC for our October 2016 wedding and could not be happier! The band was incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with. Multiple guests told us “that was the... Read More best wedding band I’ve ever seen!” The playlist was awesome and the dance floor was packed the entire night, I didn’t want the wedding to end! The band also did a great job MC’ing the event and was very organized. They were complete Pro’s. We are grateful to Chandlar, Karen J and the rest of the band for such a memorable evening and highly recommend AFFINITINYC!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Whitney A

BEST . BAND . OUT . THERE . PERIOD. We hired Affiniti as a 10 piece ensemble (4 singers, 2 horns, guitar, keyboardist, bass, and drum). Here's the thing... I did A LOT of research on bands. In fact, before hiring Affiniti, I looked into over 60 bands and saw 14 of... Read More those bands perform in person. I am so very happy that we ended up with Affiniti. They are incredible and there isn't a guest we have talked to who hasn't mentioned how phenomenal the band was- from our 20/30-something friends to our 60/70-something relatives- everyone loved them and everyone danced- the whole time- right to the last minute. We had professional musicians (including one of the pianists for Hamilton on Broadway) among our guests, and they were especially impressed. Working with Chandlar and Karen was a pleasure. They are nice, accommodating, and make a great team. A few particular details: -Karen is a powerhouse vocalist and performer. Yes, they're all awesome, but she is really really special. -Chandlar is a warm and talented emcee and bandleader. -When they say continuous music, they mean it...and it's not just the drums and guitar plucking chords while the rest of the group goes on break...the sound is always full and someone is always singing (admittedly, the fact we went with 6 instruments and 4 vocalists might have helped us here). -When you watch their online videos, rest assured, as good as they are there, they are better in person. -If you go to see them perform at Prohibition or elsewhere, rest assured, they will sound AT LEAST as good as that at your wedding. - I know I've mentioned that we had the 10 piece group a few times, but I've also seen them perform with just two singers and four instruments, and they sound great that way too. There were a number of things that didn't live up to our expectations with this wedding. This band, was not one of them. (I am the groom's sister)

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

Wow! What. A. Night! This band was AMAZING from start to finish; the party never stopped. We enjoyed working with Chandler and Karen because they listened to everything that we wanted and incorporated it into an evening of non-stop fun and partying. We interviewed a few other... Read More bands prior to going with Affiniti and we were immediately drawn to their professionalism, knowledge, musical talent/range and prompt communication. Chandler made himself available to us whenever we needed and took the time out to explain the specifics of our special day down to the very last detail. Our wedding was three weeks ago and we are still receiving texts and phone calls about how great the band was. The versatility of music they were able to play was absolutely incredible-there was a seamless mix of oldies but goodies and new, hip/popular songs. So many of our guests said they felt as if they were at a live concert. The dance floor was packed throughout the entire evening. We could not have asked for more; this was the best party ever. Affiniti Band MADE our wedding and we are ever so grateful. They are so worth it!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Sandee T

Sensational!! I felt like I was at a live concert! You played for my daughter's wedding reception on 10/9/16 in Cooperstown, NY. I can't accurately describe how amazing you all are! Your high energy, talent and professionalism clearly got the crowd going! I wish you could... Read More have played all night long, and also that I had a CD of your performance . I would love to be able to listen to your band and the songs you performed at our event all over again and relive the night! Have you ever thought of recording the event performance and offering it for sale? All the guests had a fantastic time! Chandler, et al, thank you, thank you, thank you!

2016-10-13T15:58:10 Response from the vendor

It was an Honor and a Pleasure to provide our services for your family. Thank you so much for having us.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jaclyn O

We loved Chandler and Karen from the moment we saw them at Prohibition in NYC. They have such a great energy between them that it immediately draws you in. After the night we saw them at Prohibition, we knew we had to have them. They were quick to respond and were so genuine... Read More when we met them. Throughout our engagement and preparation for the wedding they were very flexible with the changes we made far from and very close to the wedding. When you meet them and see them perform, you can instantly tell they love what they do. They also love making people happy and to enjoy the music they play. We got so many compliments at and after our wedding. Karen also got my husband from the bar with his groomsmen and brought him back to dance with me. The little things they did made a world of difference to us. I don't have the words to say how happy we were. They also let my cousin play with them on stage with made all of my family so happy. Thank so you much Chandler and Karen. We hope to see you soon at Prohibition!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Amotz S

How can I even begin to describe the energy and vibes this amazing group brings with them? Everything we hoped for and much more, from Chandlar, Karen and the rest of this talented, fun, chill group of people. We had the chance to meet not only a top notch professionals who... Read More delivered in the highest standards, but also amazing personalities. Chandlar, Karen, we feel blessed you were part of our big day. Thank you!! P.S. If anyone reads this review and would like to speak to me directly, I'd be more than happy to give more details.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Jillian K

We had the most amazing time at our wedding thanks to Affiniti! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night and we haven't stopped hearing from friends and family that they loved the band. Chandlar and Karen were also so easy to work with throughout the process.... Read More We couldn't be happier that we chose to have them at our wedding. Don't hesitate to book them!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Danielle T

This band is kicking! We hire Karen, Chandler and three other members of the band to perform at our wedding and they sounded great! Affiniti brings an element of soulfulness to every song they perform, which is exactly what we wanted. They also are flexible and accommodating.... Read More For example, we changed the reception times the day before the wedding. We reached out to the band by email and they were super responsive and raised no concerns. We also requested particular songs not found on their song list and they were able to make it happen. Affiniti are well-experienced and it shows! Karen and Chandler acted as MCs for the night and everything went seamlessly, from introductions to speeches. There was a great flow throughout the reception and that is a testament to their professionalism. They can deal with every situation!!

Chandlar & Karen J

Chandlar & Karen J are a husband and wife TEAM making them the perfect guides to take you through the process of planning the ENTERTAINMENT for your Special Event.