Is this your business? claim it now

Affordable Florals

Cleveland, OH

15241 Triskett Rd, Cleveland, OH

Awful service

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Megan H

I chose affordable florals for my wedding flowers-bouquets and centerpieces. I had worked with the florist in the past, and overall, the past experience had been good. Leading up to the wedding, I thought that we had a good working relationship. I wanted peonies and was told that they were not in season and that she could substitute arose that looked like a peony; I was fine with that. I sent numerous pictures of the flowers that I wanted, and I was told that look could be accomplished. Come day of the wedding, the delivery girl shows methe bouquet and it was nothing that I had ordered. The roses did not look like peonies, they were falling apart, and already had yellowed edges to the flowers. On top of that, the greenery was nothing like the greenery in the picture-it looked like vines hanging in a rainforest. When my wedding coordinator called to speak with the florist, she said "we are talking about petals and leaves" (as if those things do not matter). A bouquet is only petals and leaves! To top it off, she hung up on my coordinator and told us not to call back. I could not even believe it. The bouquet may not have been important to her, but it was to me. I cannot believe that in an industry where referrals are relied upon for business, that I would receive that kind of customer service. In addition to the bouquets being a disaster, the boutonnieres were too heavy for the single wire that she placed them on, and were just hanging off of the lapels. Some did not even make it to pictures-the flower just fell off. I was super disappointed overall. Since the wedding, my coordinator has emailed the florist twice with no response. My husband has been in twice and still no retribution. She will not accept responsibility for delivering something totally different than what I had asked for. Do not use this florist. You will regret it!

Affordable Florals is top quality

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Ashley W

We used Affordable Floral for all of our flowers for our wedding and I was very happy with everything. All of the bouquets came out amazing, however i wanted them hand tied with ribbon and they only put a thin piece of ribbon on all of ours and the ribbon had this glitter that ended up all over us by the end of the ceremony. Also the flowers came in vases with water in them and we all had water marks on our dresses even after drying them off. They did go above and beyond and made us an arrangement for our gift table, a gorgeous bouquet for our Holy Family statue and beautiful sign of peace flowers for our mom. Also my grandpa had died the week of my wedding and they made this amazing memorial arrangement for us to honor him with, it was absolutely amazing that they made it for us when we didn't even ask for it. Overall the quality of the flowers were amazing, the flowers last for 2 weeks after our wedding and the ladies at affordable were incredible to work with and went above and beyond.

gorgeous!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 sarah m

my flowers were gorgeous. Rose Marie is a true artist...unique and talented. If you want something that stands out, go see Rose Marie! She is the best! It's in the name...she's affordable too!

Awesome Flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Julie M

I wanted to cut costs for my wedding, so I decided to make my own bridal bouquets and boutonnieres. I called 5+ florist shops in the Cleveland area and no one would order 17 dozen white roses for me. I finally called Affordable Florals about a week before the wedding and they were not only able to order the roses but also charged a more than reasonable price. My flowers turned out beautiful no one could believe that they were homemade. I HIGHLY reccommmend this place to any bride who is looking to make her own bouquets and or boutonnieres.

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Caitlin K

I had the most gorgeous flowers and I received so many compliments on them! Affordable Florals was so easy to work with and provided us with exactly what I wanted and more! They were definitely affordable and beat any of our other estimates in the area. I don't know much about flowers, but I told the staff what colors I wanted and what my wedding style was, and they made the ,oat gorgeous bouquets! We did gorgeous bright summery wild flowers. The delivery was on time and they were alive and well, and lasted all day, even through the ride on the party bus and the summer heat. Loved them!

Rose picked the best Roses

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Cecelia C

My colors were black & ivory so I went with roses and carnations. Not only did the flowers look beautiful but they lasted TWO WEEKS. Guests were able to bring home the centerpieces which was a nice touch. Rose was a blast to work with. I was not going to make my own centerpieces so I went with a floral bouquet at every table, and it was well worth the small extra cost.

Love these people!

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Christie M

Rose, the owner... I love her! She makes everything perfect, is honest if something doesn't look good, for years this is the only place I will get flowers. Everything was beautiful for my wedding! Rose was on the spot and knew exactly what I was looking for! Thank you Rose!!!

Such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Ljerka I

I loved working with Rosemarie, she will be my florist for life now! She was so nice to me and really helped me stay within my budget, which she knew was really important to me. Our flowers turned out so beautiful, they were exactly what I wanted and they stayed for almost two weeks after! She is so personable and really cares, which is so important.

Florist

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Bonnie G

They did a great job. Their floral shop looks a little disorganized and smells of smoke when you go in. My flowers turned out great though. They did my friends as well. You have to be very specific with them about what you want and indicate what you DO NOT want. My flowers turned out beautiful and looked exactly how we wanted. They were reasonable compared to other florists.

Extremely Pleased!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2011 Mary G

Rosemary took the time show me her work and listened closely as I pointed out what I did and did not like. Everything was carefully noted by Rosemary and her staff and documented for my review prior to the wedding. On the wedding day we ended up with very beautiful and thoughtful centerpeices, alter flowers, & bouquets. Everything was delievered promtly and in excellent condition. The arrangements where larger and than I expected and absolutely gorgeous - with some special touches (like lights) as well. I would certainly use Affordable Florals again and would recommend them to anyone else looking for beautiful and artistic flowers in Cleveland

Rosie is awesome!

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Jenny C

Love my entire experience at Affordable Florals. They truely are affordable and our flowers were amazing! They even provided me wrist corsages for me and my mom for my bridal shower. Definately use Affordable Florals!

Amazing wedding flowers at the best price

Reviewed on 6/03/2010 Jennifer M

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful it was unreal! Rosemarie, the owner is so talented with flowers, I am so glad we went with Affordable Florals for our wedding. Our flower budget was small but Rosemaire helped me to get the look I wanted within my budget. This shop is by far the best shop for your wedding day flowers. Go and check it out, I am giving pictures to them from my wedding and ask to see them ...they really were one of the best choices we made for our wedding. -Jennifer Murray

not happy

Reviewed on 5/19/2010 Jessica K

I wish I could be more informed, but due to the fact that I had once worked for another flower shop the people here had no interest in helping me and even blew me off by telling me to "call later if I want prices". I did call later, and the store owner told me she would call me back, but never did. OH WELL.

Review for Affordable Florals

Reviewed on 10/31/2008 Elizabeth E

She gave me exactly what I asked for at a very affordable price. The flowers were fresh and opened just as she said they would.;If you want arrangements hers are a bit dated but for bulk flowers she is fantastic!

TO Affordable Florals