Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

(5)

Chicago, IL

Beautiful Photos/Video from $400!

A trusted christian company since 1976 with numerous awards and accreditations from the BBB. They are fun, friendly, efficient and patient. This helps ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We want to be a part of your big day!

Under $1,000

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Chicago, IL

great photography!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Clemence M

Kirk was amazing. We are very happy with the pictures. It was very affordable! We would definitely recommend his company to our family and friends!

Photographer Agata did a Wonderful Job

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Bridget R

Agata was my photographer for Kirk McGee and she was wonderful. She was very flexible and creative and managed to get some wonderful photographs despite a rainstorm! She was great to work with.

Affordable Photography

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Debbie B

We were looking for affordable photography for our wedding and were not interested in an all day 10hr pkg. We found Kirk Mcgee and chose a photographer in our area that we were actually familiar with. We chose Heidi based on her portfolio and after meeting with her thought she really understood what we wanted and what is important to a bride. We were very happy with the price $550 for 4hrs of photography and the CD is yours. Also because we booked right away we got a free 16x20 enlargement. Heidi was in control and took great photos without being intrusive. However, make sure you are clear about your wishes. I mentioned I didnt want a lot of dancing pics and to use the backdrop of our altar for couples/group photos and that didnt happen. But all in all, we were happy. There was a misunderstanding when we ordered our cd but Kirk was responsive and worked with us to compromise the situation. He answers any e-mails right away.

Affordable photography

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Ashley M

Kirk pictures were beautiful! My family and I enjoyed looking through such a special time in our lives. I was able to get great pictures for my wedding without paying a arm and a leg!

Photo

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Heather G

The photographer and pictures were amazing! Such a great experience!

Send Email