Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

Chicago, IL

Beautiful Photos and Video from $400!

Looking for a fun, friendly, efficient, and patient photographer? You have found it! Your dream day will be relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We can’t wait to hear from you! We want to be a part of your big day!

Under $1,000

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Trash the Dress

Chicago, IL

great photography!

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Clemence M

Kirk was amazing. We are very happy with the pictures. It was very affordable! We would definitely recommend his company to our family and friends!

Photographer Agata did a Wonderful Job

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Bridget R

Agata was my photographer for Kirk McGee and she was wonderful. She was very flexible and creative and managed to get some wonderful photographs despite a rainstorm! She was great to work with.

Affordable Photography

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Debbie B

We were looking for affordable photography for our wedding and were not interested in an all day 10hr pkg. We found Kirk Mcgee and chose a photographer in our area that we were actually familiar with. We chose Heidi based on her portfolio and after meeting with her thought she really understood what we wanted and what is important to a bride. We were very happy with the price $550 for 4hrs of photography and the CD is yours. Also because we booked right away we got a free 16x20 enlargement. Heidi was in control and took great photos without being intrusive. However, make sure you are clear about your wishes. I mentioned I didnt want a lot of dancing pics and to use the backdrop of our altar for couples/group photos and that didnt happen. But all in all, we were happy. There was a misunderstanding when we ordered our cd but Kirk was responsive and worked with us to compromise the situation. He answers any e-mails right away.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Terri W

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Chris & Terri

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jamie B

Great photography for a great price!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Kevin & Aimee Jones

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Misha H

The packages are affordable and the pictures came out a lot better than I expected them to. When I called to make our reservation, there was not a local photographer from the company available to shoot our wedding day, but thankfully Kirk McGee, the owner, was already going to be in the city where our wedding was held and that he would be able to shoot our wedding! We got our pictures on a cd (about 740 pictures) and are able to print them out ourselves. We are also receiving 2 free 4x6 images of our choice through a little promotion that they had going on at the time we paid our deposit; but that has not come through the mail yet--anxiously waiting! Kirk answered my emails in a timely manner and was accommodating to some of the poses we requested of him to take pictures of.

Affordable photography

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Ashley M

Kirk pictures were beautiful! My family and I enjoyed looking through such a special time in our lives. I was able to get great pictures for my wedding without paying a arm and a leg!

Photo

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Heather G

The photographer and pictures were amazing! Such a great experience!

TO Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios