Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

Houston, TX

Beautiful Photos/Video from $400!

A trusted christian company since 1976 with numerous awards and accreditation from the BBB. They are fun, friendly, efficient and patient. This helps ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We want to be a part of your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Houston, TX (888) 547-5624

Great job at affordable price

Reviewed on 4/22/2014

Kirk did a fantastic job catching all the unforgettable moments at my wedding reception. He was very dedicated and creative in catching the right moments. I am very happy to see all the photos at a high quality and pay a relatively cheaper price than most of the other... Read More photographers offered. I will definitely recommend Kirk to other customers!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christina R

Kirk photographed my wedding this past July. He was absolutely fantastic! It was very easy to book with him and he was prompt in returning my e-mails. I added an additional hour to my package which was very easy and inexpensive to do. I never felt like I was being followed... Read More around with a camera, and he was never in the way though from the pictures, he was everywhere all night. He got pictures of everything! He had great ideas for the posed photos though he did not interrupt my creativity. The pictures turned out amazing. The lighting was always great and somehow there isn't a singe bad photo of me which is very important as the bride! The pictures captured every part of the wedding including the parts I meticulously planned but didn't get to enjoy or see on the big day. Every single guest is in a picture somewhere which was very important to me. Several photos were edited to black and white or cropped and enhanced as well though I also was given all the originals. Kirk didn't pressure me into discussing the style I wanted or any specific photos I wanted before the wedding though he made it clear the line of communication was always open. The pictures were accessible almost immediately and their has been no pressure for me to hurry with choosing the ones I want prints of or otherwise. Kirk also has a ton of options as far as sizes of prints. I would definitely recommend Kirk and his company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Sarah P

Everything was great! The photographer/videographer were both super professional and sweet!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Kristi C

Our photographer Kapri was amazing! She was friendly, prompt, professional and had tons of creative ideas for the photos. So glad I chose them after finding them on the Knot!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Connie M

I knew I wanted a videographer to cover our day, but I wasn't sure if it was in our budget. I'm so glad we found Kirk McGee! Chris Coats was our videographer and he did a phenomenal job despite the fact he was the only shooter. Our highlight video was so beautiful it made me... Read More cry. I'll always treasure it!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Cynthia B

Professional and Affordable

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Anne C

Best experience with the photographer! A lot of great pictures were captured at a very affordable price. Definitely made my wedding day one of the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Trang N

Fast communication. Photographer was on time. Proof were uploaded surprisingly fast. Affordable price. Overall great experience!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Rochelle R

Affordable photography was amazing. I had Mark and max as my videographer and photographer respectively and they did an amazing job! Their packages are super affordable and Kirk was super helpful with the whole process. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Marla P

Can't believe how great the photos were for such a reasonable price. Joey, my photographer worked non-stop all night. His photos truly captured the wedding, and I felt like I was there when I viewed them.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Joyce L

I paid this company for picture/video package for my wedding. 1). Photographer was half an hour late despite my previous email of clear instruction on how to get there. No pictures of me with bridesmaids or groom with groomsmen in our wedding attires were taken even though I... Read More communicated at the wedding that I wanted those pics taken. 2). I told the owner of the company that I was not seeking monetary reimbursement by complaining and mentioned that he should apologize. 3). The owner didn’t apologize and said that if I don’t agree to not give him a bad review, he will not give my pictures back. He also said that even if I leave a bad review, he can get a lot of people to write good reviews to bury mine . I had to tell him that I will not leave a bad review in order to get the pictures that I paid for. I consulted a lawyer and he said that I was agreeing under duress and that he has no legal right to blackmail me into not leaving my honest review. I am writing this review to stand up for myself from being bullied by this owner to silence me and to make sure that other people reading this will know what kind of person is running this business.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nataliya A

They do a great work! Please visit the web and pick a Photographer in your area! I love the way my wedding photos came out! Thanks a lot!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Heather F

Kirk and Chris were amazing! Kirk captured so many great photos on our big day! From the Decor, my dress , to family and friends! They are all amazing photos and memories my husband and I will cherish forever! Chris did awesome with the video! I was actually nervous about having... Read More video done but it was like he wasn't even there! He was never in the way and neither was Kirk! They're so personal and professional! I highly recommend affordable photography! You will not be let down!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Rachel P

I couldn't be more please with this service! The price fit my budget perfectly and my package included everything I needed. Max was my photographer and he did an amazing job! He showed up on time and worked very well with my (crazy) bridal party. Our pictures were beautiful and... Read More they were already posted on the website by the time we got back from the honeymoon a week later. I placed my order for my digital pictures on a Sunday, the disc was shipped the next day, and I received it on Thursday (super fast!!!)! I would highly recommend this service to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 LaToya D

We had a photography deal fall through 2 weeks before the wedding. After doing some intense research, I came across Kirk McGee. I got a quick response from them, and one of their photographers, Nataliya, reached out to me right away. She gave me several ideas for poses and... Read More continued to communicate with me through the day of the wedding. You could tell that she was VERY passionate about her job - it showed in her work. She literally captured every epic moment - she even got into the limo with my bridal party and I to take pictures. Within 2 weeks, we received a USB thumb drive in the mail with over 500 pictures - and they were all gorgeous! We couldn't be more happier. And the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Kirk McGee for wedding photography, because they are AMAZING! Especially Nataliya!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Stephanie L

Kirk was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process from booking our photographer Max, to getting our photo prints delivered. Book with confidence, you won't be disappointed! :) We were very pleased with our photos. I am not photogenic/confident in front of... Read More a camera and usually HATE the way I look in pictures haha, I was surprised by how much I liked the pictures and how many good ones there were!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Cynthia J

Fantastic photography from an amazing staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jennifer L

Great value and beautiful pictures. We will cherish these forever.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashlaa H

When it was time to pick a photographer, I was surprised at the cost! Man, I choose the wrong profession! However, Kirk McGee was the best choice for us. He is very insightful, friendly, and easily accessible when you have questions or want to change your photo choices thirty... Read More times. I would definitely suggest him to anyone who is looking for an affordable photographer who knows what he is doing, but also wants to make sure his clients get everything they are looking for. Kirk was a pleasure to work with and made sure my husband and I have lasting memories from our big day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Taylor S

2016-11-17T14:16:08 Response from the vendor

Great client!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kat B

Punctual, professional, and VERY afordable

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Cindy G

Great experience. My husband & I just got married in Sept and used Kirk McGee studios and was impressed with the photographer that was chosen & his services! Very professional. Highly recommend Kirk McGee studios for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Raneen T

Great photography

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elizabeth J

Andrea did a great job taking photos at our wedding! She arrived early to make sure she was set up and ready to shoot photos, and she captured all the pictures we hoped for (and then some)! Kirk was fast to respond to emails and was very understanding and accommodating when we... Read More had difficulties processing our order. Great photos and kind service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Awesome....Very professional, very prompt and always very helpful when contacted to resolve questions. (Always the same day and usually within the hour!) Ken Black did an excellent job and was so easy to work with. He was very accommodating and had great recommendations during... Read More the wedding!