Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

Houston, TX

Beautiful Photos/Video from $400!

A trusted christian company since 1976 with numerous awards and accreditation from the BBB. They are fun, friendly, efficient and patient. This helps ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We want to be a part of your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Houston, TX

Olivia & Dexter Wedding

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Olivia T

I have to say that the photos by Kirk McGee are spectacular. He took every photo just the way I would have imagined and more. If you're looking for a good photographer then Kirk McGee is the company. Thanks Kirk!!!!!

Great job at affordable price

Reviewed on 4/22/2014

Kirk did a fantastic job catching all the unforgettable moments at my wedding reception. He was very dedicated and creative in catching the right moments. I am very happy to see all the photos at a high quality and pay a relatively cheaper price than most of the other... Read More photographers offered. I will definitely recommend Kirk to other customers!!

Great customer service at a even better price

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Vanessa G

I was actually worried about the quality of my pictures because I had heard of others saying "you get what you pay for" when I was shopping for photographers! The price was awesome and the pictures are great! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and video-grapher on... Read More my wedding day!! Paying for a wedding yourself is extremely expensive but I wanted it videoed also, lucky I found Kirk McGee because I was in my budget and got everything I wished for! Kirk was extremely patient with my large wedding crowd (180) and took wonderful pictures! If your looking for a photographer I would recommend Kirk and his team 1000 times!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christina R

Kirk photographed my wedding this past July. He was absolutely fantastic! It was very easy to book with him and he was prompt in returning my e-mails. I added an additional hour to my package which was very easy and inexpensive to do. I never felt like I was being followed... Read More around with a camera, and he was never in the way though from the pictures, he was everywhere all night. He got pictures of everything! He had great ideas for the posed photos though he did not interrupt my creativity. The pictures turned out amazing. The lighting was always great and somehow there isn't a singe bad photo of me which is very important as the bride! The pictures captured every part of the wedding including the parts I meticulously planned but didn't get to enjoy or see on the big day. Every single guest is in a picture somewhere which was very important to me. Several photos were edited to black and white or cropped and enhanced as well though I also was given all the originals. Kirk didn't pressure me into discussing the style I wanted or any specific photos I wanted before the wedding though he made it clear the line of communication was always open. The pictures were accessible almost immediately and their has been no pressure for me to hurry with choosing the ones I want prints of or otherwise. Kirk also has a ton of options as far as sizes of prints. I would definitely recommend Kirk and his company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Sarah P

Everything was great! The photographer/videographer were both super professional and sweet!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Courtney C

Kirk McGee Photography especially Christopher Coats did such an amazing job with the videography and the highlights video of my wedding. I am extremely impressed and will recommend this studio and Christopher Coats to many of my other friends getting married. It was very... Read More affordable and since i was on a tight budget it worked out and the quality was excellent.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Danielle is a terrific photographer. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you – the pictures turned out beautiful !!!!!!!!!! We sat down as soon as the pictures arrived and went through them, we loved all of them. And you got such good pictures of our dog (our ring bearer)... Read More posing by himself and in the group pictures too. You did such a good job, we can’t thank you enough.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

Very impressed by all the photos! With some unfortunate circumstances I wasn't able to really communicate with Kirk much. That being said the photos were fantastic! He captured all the moments I would have wanted and made my day extra special!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Esmeralda Q

Kirk was great! They were very affordable and the quality was great. When booking everything else was so hectic working with them was a piece of cake. I would definitely recommend Kirk.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 LaQuesha W

Kirk McGee Studios have been a savior to me during all the madness of wedding planning! I suggest anyone on any budget, any timeline, with any idea to “Look & BOOK”! Things are explained thoroughly and feedback is extremely quick. Kirk McGee Studios will be whom I refer and the... Read More studio will the source of all of our future photography/video needs!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Excellent experienced photographer at a fabulous price!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Terri W

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Chris & Terri

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jamie B

Great photography for a great price!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Professional and personable!! Great service!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Kevin & Aimee Jones

Kirk was great

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Misha H

The packages are affordable and the pictures came out a lot better than I expected them to. When I called to make our reservation, there was not a local photographer from the company available to shoot our wedding day, but thankfully Kirk McGee, the owner, was already going to... Read More be in the city where our wedding was held and that he would be able to shoot our wedding! We got our pictures on a cd (about 740 pictures) and are able to print them out ourselves. We are also receiving 2 free 8x10 images of our choice through a little promotion that they had going on at the time we paid our deposit; but that has not come through the mail yet--anxiously waiting! Kirk answered my emails in a timely manner and was accommodating to some of the poses we requested of him to take pictures of.

affordable pictures

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Ashley M

I loved the pictures Kirk took! He did such a great job! Thank you Kirk!

great company

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Sarah H

From the day we paid the deposit through after our wedding day, Kirk was amazing. I was a little grumpy after our wedding ceremony and was just ready to eat and sleep. (We've been together 6 years and just found out about three months ago I was pregnant so not eating that day... Read More before the ceremony was a no no). He went with it all. When we got back from our honeymoon I had several family members and friends say how impressed they were with our photographer and wanted his information for their own events and a few were for other events besides weddings as well. I will def use kirk McGee studios again and will recommend him and his company to everyone I know!

Great value and customer service! Job well done!

Reviewed on 12/26/2013 Daniel S

I typically do not write reviews, but I thought Kirk McGee photography/videography deserved a special shout out! Kirk did a wonderful job ensuring that everything went smoothly on my big day and that I got everything I wanted out of a great videographer. This company has great... Read More customer service and knows how to treat their clients right! I told them exactly what I had in mind, and Kirk made sure that I got what I wanted. This is also a great value!!! I shopped around endlessly to find a company that would simply shoot the big day and not a lot of unnecessary fluff. If what you want is to capture the big moments without breaking the bank, then this is the best way to go! I am very pleased with the service and my product and would recommend Kirk McGee to all of my bridesmaids!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Jessica H

I had Kirk and Chris for my wedding in Houston. They were very nice and took beautiful pictures. They were also fun to be around during the wedding. They have great prices. You really can't beat them when you take quality into account.

Great before the wedding

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Jessie E

He was great before the wedding. Always answering questions. He didn't take charge on the wedding day and the pictures took forever after the ceremony. He did not have organization even though we worked out a list.

Great Photographer! Super affordable

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 First L

We hired Mark Depew of NW Houston to shoot our wedding. He was great. He was very professional and nice. He ran with our ideas and made sure to get shots that we wanted. Our wedding was on a Saturday and by Wednesday night we had gotten the link to look at all of our pictures.... Read More We were able to order that CD that came with our package at that time. I would definitely choose Kirk McGee Photography again.

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Jessica L

First off I would like to say that I love how the pictures turned out. They are a perfect way to remember one of the most important days of my life. However, my photographer was much less than professional. Not only did he complain about the heat more than my bridal party, who... Read More were actually all dressed up in the heat trying to have their picture taken, but because he did not feel like being out in the heat , he failed to get some of the shots I really wanted with my family and bridal party outside at the ceremony site. After the ceremony and reception, where he made multiple people feel uncomfortable with his lack of a sense of humor among other things, he came up to me and asked where his check was. I was trying to get my stuff together as my husband and I were about to have our grand exit sothat really bothered me. I let him know that my parents would be taking care of that. He then went to find my mother to giver her the receipt with all of the charges. After my mother didn't immediately pay him, as she needed to go over it with my father, he went and found my dad. My dad had been having great night and was a little drunk, so he may have over-reacted but Mark demanded his check and when Dad asked to see the receipt he was told that his wife had it and to go find her to discuss it. Now, this was still as we were about to leave so my parents didn't want to deal with this at that time either, but they managed to find the receipt and go over it together to pay Mark. The fact that Mark first asked me about the check was inappropriate and then to almost pick a fight with my dad and demand that he pay him right at that time was just plain unprofessional. Mark really needed to ask for the check either at the beginning when he first got there or at the very end when my parents were finished saying good bye and playing host to 150 people. I wish it hadn't turned out that way because I really do love my pictures, but he just needed to act like the professional he was.

2013-10-23T15:19:08 Response from the vendor

Most of our clients liked Mark but he is no longer with us...

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Adwoa D

We had Rhonda Meredith as our photographer and Chris Will as the videographer. Communicating with them was a breeze as they were available whenever I needed them. They were easy to work with, especially Rhonda; I didn't get a chance to speak with Chris on the wedding day but I... Read More caught glimpses of him here and there. The pictures turned out better than I thought; so many pictures and all very beautiful. I am however disappointed in Chris and Kirk because it's been 4 months and I still haven't received the video! I keep getting one excuse or the other from Chris and it's sad that Kirk will continue to work with him as apparently this isn't the the first time he's done this! I am very disappointed and angry to say the least and I'm still trying to figure out what to do to get that video.

2013-10-23T15:15:06 Response from the vendor

Chris Will is no longer with us and has been replaced by Chris Coates...

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Chiemeri O

Our Photographer was Mr. and Mrs. Mark Depew. They were professional and very pleasant to work with. My photos came out AMAZING which is great because the price was UNBEATABLE.

TO Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios