Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

Houston, TX

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Houston, TX

Great job at affordable price

Reviewed on 4/22/2014

Kirk did a fantastic job catching all the unforgettable moments at my wedding reception. He was very dedicated and creative in catching the right moments. I am very happy to see all the photos at a high quality and pay a relatively cheaper price than most of the other... Read More photographers offered. I will definitely recommend Kirk to other customers!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christina R

Kirk photographed my wedding this past July. He was absolutely fantastic! It was very easy to book with him and he was prompt in returning my e-mails. I added an additional hour to my package which was very easy and inexpensive to do. I never felt like I was being followed... Read More around with a camera, and he was never in the way though from the pictures, he was everywhere all night. He got pictures of everything! He had great ideas for the posed photos though he did not interrupt my creativity. The pictures turned out amazing. The lighting was always great and somehow there isn't a singe bad photo of me which is very important as the bride! The pictures captured every part of the wedding including the parts I meticulously planned but didn't get to enjoy or see on the big day. Every single guest is in a picture somewhere which was very important to me. Several photos were edited to black and white or cropped and enhanced as well though I also was given all the originals. Kirk didn't pressure me into discussing the style I wanted or any specific photos I wanted before the wedding though he made it clear the line of communication was always open. The pictures were accessible almost immediately and their has been no pressure for me to hurry with choosing the ones I want prints of or otherwise. Kirk also has a ton of options as far as sizes of prints. I would definitely recommend Kirk and his company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Sarah P

Everything was great! The photographer/videographer were both super professional and sweet!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elizabeth J

Andrea did a great job taking photos at our wedding! She arrived early to make sure she was set up and ready to shoot photos, and she captured all the pictures we hoped for (and then some)! Kirk was fast to respond to emails and was very understanding and accommodating when we... Read More had difficulties processing our order. Great photos and kind service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Awesome....Very professional, very prompt and always very helpful when contacted to resolve questions. (Always the same day and usually within the hour!) Ken Black did an excellent job and was so easy to work with. He was very accommodating and had great recommendations during... Read More the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kiana B

I must say Kirk McGee Studios came through beyond words can express. The pricing - A+, the response time A+, did I mention the pricing A+. We looked at countless photographers and video personnel and the pricing was nearly as much as the venue. The Knot had high ratings for Kirk... Read More and his network. We just received the video and its "OUTSTANDING" Thank you Kirk for making our special day truly SPECIAL...Did i mention the great "PRICING"....

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 ERIN P

5+ stars! Kirk did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with all of our pictures!! He was such a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend Kirk to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 ERIN P

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Andrea was AMAZING! we couldn't stop talking about how great she was and all of the amazing pictures! So professional and so nice. Everyone I had contact with was extremely friendly and the communication was always great. I love my pictures and they definitely made my wedding... Read More day more enjoyable.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

My photographer was Andrea with Kirk's studio, she did a fantastic job!! I inquired online and Kirk responded within the hour. The packages are reasonable and all my emails were answered promptly. Andrea arrived on time and was super sweet to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Giancarlo T

If I could give them even more stars I would. First, Kirk is great at answering his emails. He usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. He is extremely nice and energetic over emails. He helped us organize with Max, one of the best photographers that... Read More I’ve seen. Kirk was also very accommodating, there were few photographers that weren’t available on our wedding day since it was a Monday, but he didn’t stop till we find the photographer that we wanted to cover our very special day. At our wedding, Max was on time. Also, he worked really well. Max is very professional and is also really fun to be around. Everyone at our wedding was complementing on how great of a person he was and he was very patient with everyone when taking group shots when the kids would not stay still. We can't stop watching the photos. They are simply wonderful! I would definitely recommend Kirk McGee Studios. Oh, and also price was VERY reasonable. It won’t cause you an arm or a leg, very affordable! Kirk and Max, thank you so much for making our wedding day very special! We really appreciate all hard work! Great photos! Next time that we’re having an event, I will definitely give you guys a call.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Amanda L

Andrea was great and very helpful. Despite the heat and humidity, she took great pictures!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Nicole M

Great price, and easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Great photographers for weddings :)

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Highly recommend Kirk and his studio.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jennifer Ann R

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Shanna-Shaye F

Kirk McGee Studios did a wonderful job photographing our wedding for a very affordable price. Our photographer Kapri took beautiful pictures. I definitely recommend them for your wedding photography!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Teresa R

Kirk is an AMAZING photographer! He took so my pictures! And thank goodness he did because I tend to make weird faces subconsciously... but thankfully he took enough pictures that I got so many where I was actually smiling!!! I was really nervous to see how the pictures came... Read More out, but I shouldn't have been. My husband and I are so happy with them! Thanks Kirk, I highly recommend him! (Bonus, he is very affordable!!!!)

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kathryn R

Kirk was amazing, from start to finish! He was able to really capture all the moments I wanted. Before the wedding he was prompt with emails and really cared about the vision I wanted for my pictures. He arrived on time to the wedding and was running everywhere in the venue to... Read More make sure he didn't miss a thing. He made sure that we all felt comfortable and was very personable. I highly recommend Kirk, he was a pleasure to work with and our wedding photos are ones that we will love for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Monica G

I am so pleased I chose Kirk to do our wedding photography! He was super easy to work with, always promptly returning emails( even with a bride who likes to ask a million questions). He took tons of great photos, had wonderful ideas and was super affordable.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Kirk did an amazing job! Highly reccomend

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Fahim B

Kirk did our wedding and for the price you cannot go wrong choosing this photographer for your wedding. We were very pleased. He stayed longer than asked and took more pictures. We are so grateful and blessed to have found him. He send us two CD's with all the JPEG images. We... Read More are happy and if we need a photographer for another event we will be calling Kirk!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Ashley C

He is very nice and a great price

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Renee P

Kirk McGee Studios was definitely an affordable choice as advertised. However, it didn't stop there. We chose Kirk and Chris to photograph and video our recent wedding. The service was with a smile. Kirk took a lot of pictures which great and there was plenty of coverage on the... Read More video. I will treasure the beautiful pictures and video that we now have to remember our day. I definitely recommend Kirk McGee Studios for your event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Johanna S

Absolutely wonderful! He was very professional and dedicated to capturing all the beautiful moments. The prices was great and he did a wonderful job.

Start a Conversation!