Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

Houston, TX

Beautiful Photos/Video from $400!

A trusted christian company since 1976 with numerous awards and accreditation from the BBB. They are fun, friendly, efficient and patient. This helps ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We want to be a part of your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Houston, TX (888) 547-5624

Great job at affordable price

Reviewed on 4/22/2014

Kirk did a fantastic job catching all the unforgettable moments at my wedding reception. He was very dedicated and creative in catching the right moments. I am very happy to see all the photos at a high quality and pay a relatively cheaper price than most of the other... Read More photographers offered. I will definitely recommend Kirk to other customers!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christina R

Kirk photographed my wedding this past July. He was absolutely fantastic! It was very easy to book with him and he was prompt in returning my e-mails. I added an additional hour to my package which was very easy and inexpensive to do. I never felt like I was being followed... Read More around with a camera, and he was never in the way though from the pictures, he was everywhere all night. He got pictures of everything! He had great ideas for the posed photos though he did not interrupt my creativity. The pictures turned out amazing. The lighting was always great and somehow there isn't a singe bad photo of me which is very important as the bride! The pictures captured every part of the wedding including the parts I meticulously planned but didn't get to enjoy or see on the big day. Every single guest is in a picture somewhere which was very important to me. Several photos were edited to black and white or cropped and enhanced as well though I also was given all the originals. Kirk didn't pressure me into discussing the style I wanted or any specific photos I wanted before the wedding though he made it clear the line of communication was always open. The pictures were accessible almost immediately and their has been no pressure for me to hurry with choosing the ones I want prints of or otherwise. Kirk also has a ton of options as far as sizes of prints. I would definitely recommend Kirk and his company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Sarah P

Everything was great! The photographer/videographer were both super professional and sweet!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Heather F

Kirk and Chris were amazing! Kirk captured so many great photos on our big day! From the Decor, my dress , to family and friends! They are all amazing photos and memories my husband and I will cherish forever! Chris did awesome with the video! I was actually nervous about having... Read More video done but it was like he wasn't even there! He was never in the way and neither was Kirk! They're so personal and professional! I highly recommend affordable photography! You will not be let down!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Rachel P

I couldn't be more please with this service! The price fit my budget perfectly and my package included everything I needed. Max was my photographer and he did an amazing job! He showed up on time and worked very well with my (crazy) bridal party. Our pictures were beautiful and... Read More they were already posted on the website by the time we got back from the honeymoon a week later. I placed my order for my digital pictures on a Sunday, the disc was shipped the next day, and I received it on Thursday (super fast!!!)! I would highly recommend this service to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 LaToya D

We had a photography deal fall through 2 weeks before the wedding. After doing some intense research, I came across Kirk McGee. I got a quick response from them, and one of their photographers, Nataliya, reached out to me right away. She gave me several ideas for poses and... Read More continued to communicate with me through the day of the wedding. You could tell that she was VERY passionate about her job - it showed in her work. She literally captured every epic moment - she even got into the limo with my bridal party and I to take pictures. Within 2 weeks, we received a USB thumb drive in the mail with over 500 pictures - and they were all gorgeous! We couldn't be more happier. And the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Kirk McGee for wedding photography, because they are AMAZING! Especially Nataliya!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Stephanie L

Kirk was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process from booking our photographer Max, to getting our photo prints delivered. Book with confidence, you won't be disappointed! :) We were very pleased with our photos. I am not photogenic/confident in front of... Read More a camera and usually HATE the way I look in pictures haha, I was surprised by how much I liked the pictures and how many good ones there were!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Cynthia J

Fantastic photography from an amazing staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Jennifer L

Great value and beautiful pictures. We will cherish these forever.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashlaa H

When it was time to pick a photographer, I was surprised at the cost! Man, I choose the wrong profession! However, Kirk McGee was the best choice for us. He is very insightful, friendly, and easily accessible when you have questions or want to change your photo choices thirty... Read More times. I would definitely suggest him to anyone who is looking for an affordable photographer who knows what he is doing, but also wants to make sure his clients get everything they are looking for. Kirk was a pleasure to work with and made sure my husband and I have lasting memories from our big day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Taylor S

Great

2016-11-17T14:16:08 Response from the vendor

Great client!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kat B

Punctual, professional, and VERY afordable

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Cindy G

Great experience. My husband & I just got married in Sept and used Kirk McGee studios and was impressed with the photographer that was chosen & his services! Very professional. Highly recommend Kirk McGee studios for your photography needs.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Raneen T

Great photography

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Elizabeth J

Andrea did a great job taking photos at our wedding! She arrived early to make sure she was set up and ready to shoot photos, and she captured all the pictures we hoped for (and then some)! Kirk was fast to respond to emails and was very understanding and accommodating when we... Read More had difficulties processing our order. Great photos and kind service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Awesome....Very professional, very prompt and always very helpful when contacted to resolve questions. (Always the same day and usually within the hour!) Ken Black did an excellent job and was so easy to work with. He was very accommodating and had great recommendations during... Read More the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Kiana B

I must say Kirk McGee Studios came through beyond words can express. The pricing - A+, the response time A+, did I mention the pricing A+. We looked at countless photographers and video personnel and the pricing was nearly as much as the venue. The Knot had high ratings for Kirk... Read More and his network. We just received the video and its "OUTSTANDING" Thank you Kirk for making our special day truly SPECIAL...Did i mention the great "PRICING"....

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 ERIN P

5+ stars! Kirk did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with all of our pictures!! He was such a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend Kirk to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 ERIN P

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Andrea was AMAZING! we couldn't stop talking about how great she was and all of the amazing pictures! So professional and so nice. Everyone I had contact with was extremely friendly and the communication was always great. I love my pictures and they definitely made my wedding... Read More day more enjoyable.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

My photographer was Andrea with Kirk's studio, she did a fantastic job!! I inquired online and Kirk responded within the hour. The packages are reasonable and all my emails were answered promptly. Andrea arrived on time and was super sweet to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Giancarlo T

If I could give them even more stars I would. First, Kirk is great at answering his emails. He usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. He is extremely nice and energetic over emails. He helped us organize with Max, one of the best photographers that... Read More I’ve seen. Kirk was also very accommodating, there were few photographers that weren’t available on our wedding day since it was a Monday, but he didn’t stop till we find the photographer that we wanted to cover our very special day. At our wedding, Max was on time. Also, he worked really well. Max is very professional and is also really fun to be around. Everyone at our wedding was complementing on how great of a person he was and he was very patient with everyone when taking group shots when the kids would not stay still. We can't stop watching the photos. They are simply wonderful! I would definitely recommend Kirk McGee Studios. Oh, and also price was VERY reasonable. It won’t cause you an arm or a leg, very affordable! Kirk and Max, thank you so much for making our wedding day very special! We really appreciate all hard work! Great photos! Next time that we’re having an event, I will definitely give you guys a call.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Amanda L

Andrea was great and very helpful. Despite the heat and humidity, she took great pictures!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Nicole M

Great price, and easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Great photographers for weddings :)