Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

Los Angeles, CA

Beautiful Photos/Video from $400!

A trusted christian company since 1976 with numerous awards and accreditation from the BBB. They are fun, friendly, efficient and patient. This helps ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We want to be a part of your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

$0-$999

Los Angeles, CA (888) 547-5624

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 LaQuesha W

Kirk McGee Studios have been a savior to me during all the madness of wedding planning! I suggest anyone on any budget, any timeline, with any idea to “Look & BOOK”! Things are explained thoroughly and feedback is extremely quick. Kirk McGee Studios will be whom I refer and the... Read More studio will the source of all of our future photography/video needs!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Christina R

Kirk photographed my wedding this past July. He was absolutely fantastic! It was very easy to book with him and he was prompt in returning my e-mails. I added an additional hour to my package which was very easy and inexpensive to do. I never felt like I was being followed... Read More around with a camera, and he was never in the way though from the pictures, he was everywhere all night. He got pictures of everything! He had great ideas for the posed photos though he did not interrupt my creativity. The pictures turned out amazing. The lighting was always great and somehow there isn't a singe bad photo of me which is very important as the bride! The pictures captured every part of the wedding including the parts I meticulously planned but didn't get to enjoy or see on the big day. Every single guest is in a picture somewhere which was very important to me. Several photos were edited to black and white or cropped and enhanced as well though I also was given all the originals. Kirk didn't pressure me into discussing the style I wanted or any specific photos I wanted before the wedding though he made it clear the line of communication was always open. The pictures were accessible almost immediately and their has been no pressure for me to hurry with choosing the ones I want prints of or otherwise. Kirk also has a ton of options as far as sizes of prints. I would definitely recommend Kirk and his company to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Duncan D

I needed a last-minute photographer for my proposal, and Kirk came through in a big way. Max came early and helped me figure out the logistics, and took great pictures - both candids and posed. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Janet L

I had Kirk do my whole wedding and Danielle just for the ceremony, so I could have 2 different perspectives of our ceremony. They are Very affordable and nice. I told Danielle I wanted fun pics of the wedding party and not alot of stuffy ones and they did just what I asked. I... Read More was lucky and had a church that let them up on the altar and everything and I never even noticed them at all and didn't know they were up there until I saw the pics. I did have some confusion the week before the wedding when I was told by each person how much to bring but it turned out that covered my cd as well. I also had Chris for videography. I have not seen that yet so I can't review it but he was very nice. I got the raw video because I have an uncle who does videography and he is going to edit it and Chris was very nice and talked with my uncle. I also got a copyright release for my pics which is very nice. The only thing I would say is let your photographers know if you are having the dj open it up to anyone that wants to speak after the toasts...i didnt do that and we got pulled away for pics and the dj didnt get to open it up and several people said they wanted to speak. Not their fault, just an fyi.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Chambria V

Kirk McGee's photographer, Kevin Luc, was Ana amazing photographer! I was in the entertainment industry, working with Disney, which lended itself to working with many professional photographers. Kevin was the best I've ever worked with! I was a dancer, so not great at still... Read More poses. Shots. Kevin was great with making suggestions and also caught so many real moments! Kirk, I spoke with on the phone to make surety and you know emerging was kosher and a go. He is sincere also. Thank

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Sharon W

Max photographed my daughter's wedding in San Bernardino County, CA on 05/06/2017. He did an outstanding job and was very nice, professional, polite, and pleasant to be around. The price for his services was amazing! We did not think we could afford professional photography... Read More based on other quotes we received. We saw the positive reviews on this website and decided to give Kirk McGee Studios a try, and so glad we did! In addition to being a pleasure to work with, Max took amazing photos! He had a knack for capturing the various personalities of our bridal party and attendees and the pictures look so natural. Thank you for the everlasting memories!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Such a professional company. Photographer was AMAZING! I'm so happy with all of my pictures!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Nicole M

Great work and good communication throughout the entire process.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Teresa R

Kirk is an AMAZING photographer! He took so my pictures! And thank goodness he did because I tend to make weird faces subconsciously... but thankfully he took enough pictures that I got so many where I was actually smiling!!! I was really nervous to see how the pictures came... Read More out, but I shouldn't have been. My husband and I are so happy with them! Thanks Kirk, I highly recommend him! (Bonus, he is very affordable!!!!)

Reviewed on 3/13/2016

Kirk McGee studios was an awesome choice for wedding photography. We had Katie as our photographer and she was enthusiastic and fun! The packages are affordable and staff is pleasant! Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Monica G

I am so happy that I chose Kirk to do our wedding photography. He was so easy to work with, always promptly returned emails( even with a bride who likes to ask a million questions). He took great pictures, had great ideas, and was super affordable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Stacie V

Kirk provided professional quality photos and was prompt at the wedding and reception. We will definitely refer him to friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Johanna S

Affordable, friendly, professional and so much more! They did a fabulous job at my wedding and I am very thankful for the hard work they did to capture my special day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Courtney C

Kirk McGee Photography especially Christopher Coats did such an amazing job with the videography and the highlights video of my wedding. I am extremely impressed and will recommend Kirk McGee Photography especially Christopher Coats to many of my other friends getting married.... Read More It was very affordable and was great quality service and since i was on a tight budget for my wedding this company really came through for me.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Danielle is a terrific photographer. Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you – the pictures turned out beautiful !!!!!!!!!! We sat down as soon as the pictures arrived and went through them, we loved all of them. And you got such good pictures of our dog (our ring bearer)... Read More posing by himself and in the group pictures too. You did such a good job, we can’t thank you enough.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

I will say that when I saw the picture of the flowers on the chair I was really touched! I lost my mother in law and we had set up a spot just for her, so when I saw that the picture was taken I realized how much she was there in spirit! Really missed her not being there!!

Matt was the Best

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Virginia D

We had Matt photograph our wedding. He was on time and extremely patient since most of the wedding party arrived late. He took as many pictures as he could before the wedding with the time he had and did an amazing job! After the ceremony, he was everywhere and captured the... Read More best pictures.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Esmeralda Q

Kirk was great! They were very affordable and the quality was great. When booking everything else was so hectic working with them was a piece of cake. I would definitely recommend Kirk.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Excellent experienced photographer at a fabulous price!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Terri W

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Chris & Terri

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jamie B

Great photography for a great price!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Great service! Professional and personable!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

Kirk did an awesome job, and is VERY easy to work with! Very affordable yet top quality photos! Definitely recommend him for special events! Kevin & Aimee Jones

Kirk was great

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Misha H

The packages are affordable and the pictures came out a lot better than I expected them to. When I called to make our reservation, there was not a local photographer from the company available to shoot our wedding day, but thankfully Kirk McGee, the owner, was already going to... Read More be in the city where our wedding was held and that he would be able to shoot our wedding! We got our pictures on a cd (about 740 pictures) and are able to print them out ourselves. We are also receiving 2 free 8x10 images of our choice through a little promotion that they had going on at the time we paid our deposit; but that has not come through the mail yet--anxiously waiting! Kirk answered my emails in a timely manner and was accommodating to some of the poses we requested of him to take pictures of.

Affordable and beautiful

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Ashley M

Kirk did a great job at my wedding. He came on time and took very beautiful pictures. This was one of the best vendors!