Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

San Antonio, TX

Beautiful Photos and Video from $400!

Looking for a fun, friendly, efficient, and patient photographer? You have found it! Your dream day will be relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality. We can’t wait to hear from you! We want to be a part of your big day!

Specialty

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 bianca p

Great service affordable

rhonda best photographer

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 stacy r

My family and I thought you were absolutely fantastic. We really enjoyed having you around for the day and felt really relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. The preview photos speak for themselves prefect, they are amazing and so much more than we could ever have expected. We can't wait to see the other photos.

Affordable pictures

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Ashley M

Affordable pictures for a great price. Kirk was creative and on time photographer!

Excellent Job!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Holly S

Kirk did our wedding photography and we couldn't be happier with the results. Kirk arrived on time and was a complete professional. He found interesting places to take pictures of us and those turned out fabulous! The pictures are beautiful and the price was excellent.

Loved Kirk!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Kaitlyn O

A month before the wedding our photographer had to cancel on us because his sister was all of a sudden getting married. When Kirk (the owner) found out, he said he would come for an even cheaper amount! He did a fabulous job of not getting in the way, but still getting awesome shots during the ceremony. He was also exceptionally nice to our guests by making sure they were also able to get the shots they wanted. I would definitely recommend!

Great Value

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Yolanda H

If you are looking for a good phptpgrapher, at a great price, Kirk McGee studios is worth a look. Good value and service

Just Ok

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Stacy O

The pictures were just Ok. The photographer was very slow. Our staged formal pictures are unbalanced. He didn't people to move over or look up. He just took the pictures however we lined up.

Great, affordable photography

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Sierra V

I used Kirk Mcgee for my May wedding photography and I am glad I did. My photographer Ashley was professional yet personable and did an excellent job caturing our day for us. You would never have guessed that I got 4hrs of photography for under $600! If you want great pictures and dont want to spend a ton book them (particularly Ashley).

Jakeb was amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 Kristin B

My husband and I were extremely pleased with how friendly and out going Jakeb was! He made the night special and was always made sure we had what we needed and that we were ok the whole night. I highly recommend him and hope to use him again for other special events!! Thanks Jakeb!!!

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Rebecca C

A friend of mine suggested Kirk Mcgee Studios. We were looking for a photographer that was reasonably priced. They have photographers based over the country and they have MANY photographers! We chose Christine, she was very professional and amazing! If you are looking for an great photographer without having to pay thousands of dollars, this is the company to call!

BUYER BEWARE!

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Leah H

I was excited to find Kirk McGee online and reviewed the portfolio of pictures. I was pleased with the package pricing and so I booked them. I didn't realize that Kirk McGee is a broker and not a studio in town. The photographer and videographer both do this on the side. They use FOTKI for photo processing. I spent 2 hours on an engagement shoot and found only a few pictures with great expressions from both me and my groom. When I ordered the enlargements from the bridal and engagement shoots for the wedding, I had to reorder somewhere else, as the groom's head was cut off in the enlargement! I repeatedly asked the photographer to be sure to capture great shots of everyone at my wedding (only 75 guests, so doable). I have over a hundred pictures of the kids in the bridal party, but very few of my guests were captured! The videographer was over 30 minutes late to my ceremony, and the editing was DEFINITELY not worth the $700+ we paid. We made a list of "Must-Take" photos for the photographer and he didn't print those out - depended upon one of my attendants to ensure that he got some of them, but still missed key moments. To add insult to injury, I had complaints from three separate guests that the photographer and videographer were talking throughout my ceremony, making it difficult for my guests to hear! I cancelled the rest of my package just to order the CD of pictures, as the album would have been a waste of money. Thankfully, I had enough friends and family taking pictures that we can piece it together. I paid in total about $2300, and I expected more for my money.

10/18/2012 Response from Kirk , the member

This is one of the worst clients we have ever had! Vendors beware! Jakeb and Joe have received many compliments form our customers. Joe was picked from many videographers to video the pre parties with the stars and TV for the super bowl. He has... Read Less Read More

Great Photography Services!

Reviewed on 1/15/2011 Shelby J

Kirk McGee Studios replied to my availability inquiry quickly and the photographer contacted me right away. He was open to answering my questions and worked with suggestions of pictures I wanted. The studio prices are amazingly affordable, and a good deal for the price! I was pleased with my pictures and would reccomend them to anyone. There are several photographers to chose from in my area from Kirk McGee Studios, so I could choose one that matches my photographic style likes the best.

Wedding Nightmare

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Ariana H

I strongly recommend that The Knot remove this vendor from their lists. Less than a week before our wedding, it was discovered that our photographer was in hospital and would not be able to photograph our wedding. The studio eventually offered us several supposed alternates, but did not provide portfolios for any of them. On top of that, the alternates' names did not even appear on their website, nor were we given last names, so we couldn't even google them. After repeated requests for portfolios or any evidence that the alternates would be of sufficient quality, we were eventually provided with email addresses. But as this was less than 48 hours before the wedding, we gave up and booked another photographer from another studio (at significant extra cost). Now, of course, these things happen. People get sick and last-minute arrangements must be made. But the lack of responsiveness from this company caused us a lot of stress. And all the people we spoke with were completely unapologetic and unhelpful. On top of that, they made off with our deposit, (claiming that they had been willing to provide an alternate) even after we asked for it back and pointed out that they had caused us nothing but trouble. My husband and I are now considering taking the dispute over the deposit to small claims court. (I checked the "I used this vendor in my wedding" because we did intend to use them. It was they who prevented the utilization.)

Review for Kirk Mcgee Studios

Reviewed on 12/20/2008 Heather D

She took so many pictures of moments that ment so much to me that I didn't even know anyone was capturing!

TO Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios