Affordable Photography/Video by Kirk McGee Studios

(7)

Serving New Mexico, NM

Beautiful Photos/Video from $400!

Kirk McGee and his associates are Christian photographers with the combined experience of more than 2000 weddings and celebrations. They are fun, friendly, efficient and patient. This helps ensure that the atmosphere is relaxed while every moment of the event is captured with the highest of quality standards.

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Under $1,000

Serving New Mexico, NM

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Rachel V

My husband and I are so happy to have worked with Affordable Wedding Photography. Shayla is a joy to work with and delivers fabulous photos! It was an amazing deal, and a great experience. We used one of her engagement photos by our guest book at our wedding and all of our friends and family could not stop complementing how unique and beautiful it was! Plus we have the rights to our photographs so we have the liberty to print our photos to fit our needs.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Lana B

Amazing photography for an affordable price!

Best price hands down!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Felicia R

Our photographer did a great job! He was early to our event, professional but friendly, and captured great candid photos. He was very good at rounding up the family for the portrait photos and was very patient. Best of all the price! Great quality at a lower price.

Awesome work!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Johanna S

They did the photographs and video for my wedding and everything came out wonderful. They did a fantastic job capturing my special day. They are reasonably priced and very professional and courteous.

LOVED MY WEDDING PHOTOS

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Kathryn S

I was very happy with Kirk McGee studios. Kirk was very responsive when we first made contact with him. He was flexible in meeting and showing his work. I was happy with his prices because we had looked at dozens of others before him. My husband (who is film maker and photographer) was shocked at other photographers prices, especially because everything is digital. Kirk was open to the specific shots we wanted taken. He was willing to come early and stay later (the cost was not expensive to extend time). Our absolute favorite part was he would could buy the rights our photos (which for other were in the thousands). On the day of the wedding he was early, he was dressed professional and was active during the ceremony, came in the limo and got great shots at the reception. For the price and product, you can't beat it. He had our pictures ready in just 2 weeks. Overall great job! Sincerely, A happy bride!

forgot my videographer with not notice or solution

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Robinique H

forgot my videographer the day of my wedding and did not let me know until after the ceremony. I actually had to ask where the videographer was...awful.

Good!