Affordable Possibilities!

6635 West Commercial Blvd., Tamarac, FL

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Jillian K

We are so glad we chose Affordable Pro Photo and Video to photograph our wedding. Pam was wonderful to work with and very attentive to any questions we had. The photographers were very thorough and worked to ensure we got the shots we wanted. I would greatly recommend them!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Jaleidy R

Great team, took great pictures and great service. I received my pictures in less than one month and was offer a lot of options to pick from the various packages they have.

12-13-14 - Barajas

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Brittany C

We have to admit, the night was bound to be crazy from the start. Monumental date, boat parade and Saturday night, the Photo and Video crew pulled off our amazing wedding. Pam has been amazing to deal with from day 1. She was very helpful and accommodating from the... Read More beginning. We knew what we wanted and although their packages are "set" she made a few exceptions for us. We had the pleasure of the films set in HD and of course the great backdrops of the boat parade. The truly captured everything we set to capture. Thanks!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Takeata P

BEWARE!!!!! I have no idea how this vendor has received the Brides Choice award! I specifically chose my vendors from the Brides Choice list, and of course after careful review of their photos and videos available. I had the most horrific experience with this company! The... Read More pictures that they took were subpar, and did not even take 50% of the pictures I requested. I was told that having a list of 100 pictures was high end, and they were not a high end company. The photographers were rude and unprofessional, the videographer just followed around the photographers. And after my horrible experience the videographer had the gall to ask for his tip at the end of the evening! I attempted to work with the owner to find a solution to my unhappiness....his response was worse. He actually attempted to tell me that it was my fault.... I was not a bridezilla but even if I had been that would have been NO excuse. If his photographers were as such experienced professionals as he repeatedly attempted to tell me, they would know how to deal with a difficult bride! He also repeatedly told me my expectations were too high. He suggested I was unhappy because I looked bad in the pics. He admitted that the pictures were not good quality (as did another wedding photographer I showed them to for their professional opinion), told me he would fix some of the photos with photoshop...this never happened. I waited, as he requested until I received my albums....which happened OVER 6 months after my wedding! The photographs were forgotten and they came even later! I don't have a single picture of my entire bridal party, I don't have a picture of my dress on the hanger, there are so many pictures I just don't have, and I can never get. What this company did to me, and my wedding is unconscionable...and unfixable. The least they could have done for my gross dissatisfaction would have been a refund of some amount, but when requested I was simply ignored.

Totally amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 3/07/2014 Madelin G

Our wedding was on Feb 23, 2014, affordable pro photos & videos did an amazing job, I got the previous about 3 days later and I still stunned of the awesome job they did. Pictures is sometime you really want to keep the memories of your special day I know I have a treasure for... Read More photos from by wedding because of them. They are punctual, attentive, professionals, caring, and totally amazing at the job they do. I cannot thank them enough for the perfect pictures they did for us, the memories forever of our very special wedding! Madelin & Kyle

Could not be happier with my photos!! Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Pamela P

The Affordable Pro team did an amazing job from start to finish with our wedding. They were so attentive to our needs and made sure everything went according to plan. They made all of our family and guests feels so comfortable at the wedding. Friendly service and great prices!!... Read More We love all of our wedding photos! They truly captured all our special moments with our loved ones!! Top notch and so fun to work with!

Very pleased

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Millie E

Pam, Mike, Jim, Glen and Brandon are awesome. Pam was very responsive. Glen and Brandon were great to work with as well. Everyone is raving over our pictures. I can't say enough positive things about everyone!

Great people!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Jenn M

Affordable photo and video were amazing at my wedding and they also did our engagement pictures! So many pictures to chose from! The people who are behind the scenes are very friendly and maje you feel at ease!!

Wedding Photo& Video

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Christie D

The photographer did a great job, and he and his team were very patient with the wedding party when we were trying to get into place for the photos. They provided excellent guidance and instruction and we are very pleased with the results.

AP photography

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Jennifer M

Great, patient photographers. Nice quality photos.

FANTASTIC!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Barbara A

Our Wedding was on August 18.2012 at The Addison and the Affordable Pro Photos & Video did a WONDERFUL JOB!! Thank You so much Mike to send us a GREAT people to work on our Wedding Day. Our photo look AMAZING and our Video looks Great. I recommend this company for any event.... Read More Barbara & George O"Leary

Inoel and Cher 06/23/2012

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 cher w

They did such a wonderful job at the wedding and reception. I had photos and videos. Mike set me up with a great crew. Awesome....

My Perfect Day

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 Susan R

After searching around and meeting with 8 photographers, we went with Affordable Pro Photo, and boy, are we glad we did! Mike's team consisting of a photographer, assistant and a videographer were absolutely fantastic. We were promised creative posing and lighting like the... Read More higher end studios. Not only did we get that but we also got some infrared photos that were stunning. The staff was friendly and nothing was too much of an effort for them. We just received the album and it is the wow factor! Everyone we have shown it to are so impressed with the quality of the photos and the design of the album. Highly recommend, talented staff, great customer service, big bang for the buck!

I loved my Pictures!

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 Alba C

For all the brides, if you want awesome pictures at a great price this is the team to go to. Mike and his team are so so good and professional. Nice people to work with and my pictures were perfect! Would book them again with no doubts! .. I am waiting for my video but I am... Read More sure its going to be great. Thanks Affordable Pro Photo and Video!

Nice job

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Chisato B

I liked my photographers they were really nice they took so many beautiful pictures! Some of the poses they asked us to do felt a little unnatural and we ended up not choosing those pictures for our album. It was nice cause we could choose pictures ourselves for the album.

Great, fast service

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Stacy M

The photographer was early, ready to go and quick with the camera. The photographs came out BEAUTIFUL! The pictures were uploaded to the web in less than 24 hours. The CD was sent to us w/ the copyright release within two weeks. Amazing!

not perfect but not bad

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Meghan L

definitely the most affordable that I found by far. But they didn't really listen to my requests for unique and creative shots.

great pics

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Avril S

we loved working with the owner and Gonzalo! We had an engagement photo shoot and the wedding day photos! Myself and my husband are so impressed with the photos!

Picture time

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Avril S

Affordable Pro Photo provided us with the best package around. An engagement photo session, 3 photo albums and 10 different prints for a reasonable and low cost

Ewen and Isabel Wedding May 28th 2011

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Isabel H

Mike and his colleagues are AWESOME!! You can't beat the price for the services and photo's you get on your very special day. I would definitely recommend them to others!

Awesome Quality!

Reviewed on 5/25/2011 Amanda D

We loved every picture, what an awesome day we had. Thank you Mike for such a beautiful memento of our day!

Don't let the name fool you!

Reviewed on 4/07/2011 Debra D

Just because this photographer is affordable doen't mean that the photography wasn't priceless. Jim shot my daughter's wedding and he covered all the moments that we could have wanted. The pictures are breath taking and they delivered on every promise. Fast and professional. We... Read More had used a more expensive photographer fory other daughter's wedding and after the wedding we realised how many important pictures were not taken

I loved these guys

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 Stacie M

Mike is honest and fair. It was a little more than $3K for pics and video. I wasnt the bossy bride type, but had I been I would have specified who they were to interview for the video at the reception. Thats all. They did everything so nicely I didnt have a care! I didnt even... Read More notice the videographer all day but he captured some great moments!

Affordable & Exceptional

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Aida A

They should change their name to affordable and excecptional photo and video. They were awesome. After interviewing several photographers who wanted over 5K for photos and video we came accross, Mike. He was featured in The Knot magazine. He has very affordable packages that... Read More include photo & video. He also signs a picture release so you can print your pictures anywhere. His team was also awesome, Jim & Ed were fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend you contact Mike and save the endless researching of photographers..

Our Photographer

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Christina C

My husband and I spent months researching wedding photographers. Once we came across Affordable Pro Photo, we realized we had found exactly what we were looking for. A vendor that cared, one that was compassionate and determined. We explained to Mike, the owner, exactly what we... Read More wanted and he gave us all of the best options he had, for our budget. He was patient and understanding. The results were truly remarkable and we thank him and his team for making our day soo special!!

TO Affordable Pro Photo & Video