Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing, Inc.

Salem, IL

Custom Invitations, Seating Charts, Paper Goods, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

2100 Old Texas Lane, Salem, IL (618) 548-2583

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Betsy M

Kelly and her team are awesome! I gave her my idea for save the date and invitations and with her talent and expertise she created the most stunning and unique pieces to send our friends and family to announce our upcoming wedding. She is very patient. She gives a remarkable... Read More product atvan affordable price point. Very happy to support small local businesses like this one!

Wonderful product and service!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015

Gossett Printing went above and beyond my expectations! I found a picture and had an idea in my head of what I wanted for wedding invitations and they made it a reality. They were able to work with specific requests and produce a beautiful product that matched my wedding... Read More colors and helped set the theme of the wedding. Gossett printing also did a couple of test runs for me…I had trouble deciding between a couple ideas so they made each one into a product that I could see. They were willing to do less traditional ideas but also incorporated some tradition. It was perfect!! They were fast and efficient and help you make the decisions that you need to make. Great experience! Great product!