Affordable Wedding Portraits

Ohio and beyond. Travel fees after 60 miles.

Quality at an affordable price

We're a highly-qualified, professional photography studio. 15 years Experience

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2026 Murray Hill Road, Cleveland, OH Ohio and beyond. Travel fees after 60 miles. (216) 209-7475

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicolas V

There were so many albums to choice from! The selection was ,more then I could of ever asked for!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 wendy b

Very Professional! She stayed until the end! Pictures were outstanding! Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Diane S

Margo (Affordable Wedding Portraits) did my daughter and soon to be son-in-law's engagement shoot. Oh my word ... the pictures are beautiful!!! I am thrilled with how she captured my baby girl's happiness. You can see the love between them. Margo used different areas around the... Read More Akron Zoo so that the looks of the pictures are varied, each one special. I have no concerns with the upcoming wedding and our choice in Margo. MOB

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ashley R

My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot at the Akron Zoo. We could not have hoped for a better day. Through out the whole process Margo made us feel completely comfortable. The ideas she had as to where to take the pictures were unique. The pictures came out truly magical. We... Read More got our pictures two days after they were takin! We honestly could not be happier with the whole process and how everything turned out!

2017-10-13T11:52:33 Response from the vendor

Thank You! It was fun and I also got to meet a few animals! Can't wait to shoot your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 sandy b

The photographer was professional and kept with the timeline. The images are so good I cried with Joy!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Julia H

Margaret did both our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't have been any happier with them! She truly captured us and our personalities perfectly. Many candid shots, posed shots, and plenty of shots of guests. She took photos of literally every detail. I gave her a list... Read More of shots I wanted included, and she did them all. She also has a very good eye for things. In an unplanned moment, my groom put his tux jacket around me when I was cold. She noticed, had him kiss my cheek, and got the shot. Now it's one of my favorites from our day! :) She also takes charge very easily and keeps things organized. She uploaded the photos very quick too. Everyone could view them online in less than a week. This is very important, because you want the photos to be viewable while the wedding is still a hot topic of conversation. Thanks Margaret!

2017-10-13T11:53:38 Response from the vendor

You two were very elegant. Thank you! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Marissa C

Margo did an excellent job on our photos and had them up for our guests to view within a week of the wedding. We are very happy we booked her!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Yuki T

The BEST wedding photographer we could have asked for. She was able to make my camera-shy husband looking like a supermodel. She worked greatly even with my side of the family who doesn't understand/speak much English. All of my family and friends love the treasured and... Read More memorable moments she was able to capture on our wedding day. Can't beat the price either. Just wish we were able to get SNS-ready photos on the same day as the wedding as it said on the contract.

2017-07-17T16:32:20 Response from the vendor

Great thank you very much. sorry it took an extra day for your social media images. Your wedding was on a monday and im busy on tuesdays. Glad you and your family are enjoying the gallery. You both are stunning!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brianna L

Margo is the best! I love her creative spirit! She is very patient in making sure the photos will look the best and really knows what she's doing! If anyone is looking for a photographer that has experience at an affordable price check her out!! Great work!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Cazzi O

Made an appointment with me...to which she never kept nor did she inform me that she needed to cancel. Had to fire her before we hired her.

2017-04-07T12:26:37 Response from the vendor

I have never missed an appointment. Please give me a call and set up consultation or use this link. Click on link below for appointment. http://affordableweddingportraits.setmore.com/ Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jamie D

I couldn't have been happier with our choice in photographer!! From the moment I met Margo she was great!! Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning!! She was affordable and the quality of or pictures were better than people I know paid triple what we did! For amazing... Read More photos you'll cherish forever hire her!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heather M

Very comfortable to be yourself with! The online gallery was outstanding! It was very convient for the family that couldn't make the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heather M

Very professional, nothing but the best! I couldn't of asked for anything more on my special day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heather M

The pictures turned out better then I could of ever imagined! The price couldn't be beat!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Martha B

Love my Pictures. My sister had a more expensive photographer. Affordable Wedding Portraits were much better! We saved money and have beautiful photos. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Donna S

Everything went very smooth. She organized people quickly. She also knew when to slow down and let us enjoy are evening! Pictures are awesome.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Margo H

I love my photo album! Just on time for the holiday to share with our families. Thank you we cherish the memories.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Denise G

This wedding photographer is a true professional. Her artistic flair and expertise shows in every picture. Absolutely gorgeous. The price was excellent.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

What a terrific job. They thought of everything and then some always with total professionalism!

2017-10-13T11:55:03 Response from the vendor

Fantastic. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

BEST wedding photographer in the world!

Margaret

Kent State University School of Journalism and Mass Communication BS Photo Illustration Over 15 years experience