Afloral.com

United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia

Silk Wedding Flowers and Wedding Decorations

Find everything you need to make your wedding day beautiful with high quality "better than fresh" silk flowers, bridal bouquets, and wedding decorations. Get DIY inspiration and supplies by shopping on Afloral.com. Your day can be affordable and beautiful, We make it easy for you. Use THEKNOT10 at checkout to take an additional 10% off any order of $50!

$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia (888) 299-4100
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Samantha A

We got our flowers from afloral.com and assembled our own centerpieces and bouquets. They turned out great, we were able to do them in advance, and keep them after walking down the aisle. Saved money too. Overall a great experience.

Great product

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Sharon A

I chose to go silk for my wedding because I was on a budget. I purchased the silk hydrangeas for four bridesmaids and for the bridal bouquet from Afloral.com The flowers were beautiful and so real-looking. Plus I decided I wanted to repurpose them after the wedding by using the... Read More bridesmaids bouquets in a silk arrangement for my home. It turned out beautiful! the flowers arrived usually before the promised date and they were well packaged. I will use afloral again in the future.

2014-10-02T09:18:45 Response from the vendor

Using the silk wedding flowers as arrangements for your home is a terrific idea for a keepsake! Thank you for choosing Afloral.com - we're so happy that we could help make your wedding beautiful.

Awesome and Affordable!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Stephanie W

Being a bride on a budget I was very torn on what to do about my flowers. I just couldn't pay florist prices, and I was very apprehensive to try and make all of the bouquets myself. I found Afloral and couldn't believe how affordable their bouquets were. I was a little hesitant,... Read More but after reading reviews I decided to go for it and order all five of my bridesmaid's bouquets and my own from them and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

2014-10-02T09:20:04 Response from the vendor

Creating a beautiful dream wedding on a budget can be tough these days! Thank you for trusting Afloral.com to help make it happen.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Susan N

I really want gold mercury glass Votives, so I shopped around and Afloral was cheapest for a couple I bought them and was accidentally charged twice (but they caught it and fixed it pretty quickly), then for one of the items I ordered six pieces and they only had three in stock... Read More so they credited me to for balance at the package price (which was much lower than the individual price. Finally, the package came while I was on vacation. When I got home and opened it, three Votives were missing (the same one that they didn't have the full pack of). I emailed them not expecting anything since it had been so long since it had been delivered, but they resent me the three, no questions asked at no cost or shipping. I was surprised and really greatful. It seemed like one thing after another, but in the end I would definitely purchase from them again.

2017-05-04T11:21:54 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are always happy to help in any way that we can, never hesitate to reach out if you need anything or have any questions!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Geoff B

They can Handel any flower or decoration needs. Great products great customer service. Super easy website to look around. We did our wedding a 100% afloral

2016-10-07T09:29:46 Response from the vendor

We're so glad to hear that all went well! Congratulations, and thank you for the great review. We'd love to see how your flowers and decor turned out. If you'd like to share on FB or Instagram, you can #Afloral to share with us. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Lori S

I ordered my bouquet and boutonnieres from A Floral and they were perfect! They arrived on time with zero damage. For silk flowers, they looked so real and were perfect for my small Courthouse Wedding.

2016-03-17T11:29:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we're so glad that you chose our flowers to be a part of your special day.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Kryssi S

I was looking for deep purple calla lilies, and this was the only place that I found the perfect color for a very reasonable price. These flowers looked and felt so real and a lot of guests at my wedding didn't realize that I had actually made made own bouquet because of the... Read More look of these flowers. I paired them with some black hydrangeas from Michael's, as well as some pearl and rhinestone accents to lighten it up. My bouquet turned out absolutely amazing and even though I spent a lot of time and work on it, it was worth it to be able to have a bouquet that will last forever.

2015-12-02T09:25:45 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you enjoyed our flowers! Today's faux flowers are so high quality that a lot of our customers note that their guests thought they were real. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and congratulations on your... Read Less Read More

Amazing silk flowers

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Alaischa w

Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to use silk flowers and are trying to save some money. I ordered 6 bouquets and 5 boutonnieres. They came within a week and were all ready to go! We just wrapped the stems with some ribbon. The flowers weren't smashed and they didn't... Read More look fake.

2015-11-18T10:16:48 Response from the vendor

We're so glad that you loved your flowers! Silk is such a great option to save time and money. Thank you for taking the time to review our products and services!

artificial flowers

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Amy R

I used this cite for our wedding flowers and it was very affordable to do! The flowers were packaged nicely and not smashed from shipping. I was overall impressed with what I was able to make for the money.

2015-09-09T09:21:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We're glad that you enjoyed your flowers, and congratulations on your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Tiffany N

Their customer service is genuinely top notch. There was a slight glitch with my order and it was fixed so seamlessly that I sought out a place to leave a review. I am so grateful as an overwhelmed bride. Thank you Afloral.

Great selections

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Ana A

This company has everything & they have wonderful prices. They ship very quickly too

Decent quality for competitive price!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Misty H

I got my bouquet, my three bridesmaids' bouquets, and the Groom and his three Groomsmen boutonnieres for $45! The packaging they were sent in was fairly decent so the flowers weren't crushed when shipped. The flowers looked almost identical to the pictures on the website, which... Read More sometimes isn't the case. Overall, I was fairly happy with my order.

Corsages and Boutonnieres

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Amanda L

Afloral was a good place to order corsages and boutonnieres for me. They offered a $10 discount code for registering with them so when I ordered about 9 boutonnieres and 8 corsages, the total added up to about $100. The flowers were gorgeous and turned out great in pictures.

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 KASANDRA

I purchased all of my flowers for my wedding party, wedding and decorations and it turned out so much better than I thought it would

2014-10-02T09:20:51 Response from the vendor

We're so glad you were happy! Thank you so much for your business.

Cheap, easy, good quality, and worry free.

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Rayel R

I decided to go for fake flowers since we were doing a very budget wedding and I didn't want to deal with doing our own bouquets the day before. Afloral.com was cheap but still good quality. You couldn't really tell that the flowers were fake unless you looked up close. I did... Read More have to take some weird fern things out of my bouquet because they looked really out of place but otherwise it worked out fine. I ordered a couple of ivory rose bouquets and took them apart to make smaller bridesmaid bouquets. My only caution is to go with the color that it says they are, not the picture. I ordered 2 different types of bouquets and one said white, the other said ivory. They looked the same in the picture but they were definitely different colors when they arrived. It wasn't enough to bother me, but I was also only using them for the bouquets. My location was a beautiful garden so additional flowers weren't necessary.

Wedding bouquet

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Ashley J

I intended to use an assortment of silk flowers, but my aunt ended up making a fresh arrangement for me.

Silk bouquets that look real

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Julie S

I ordered all of the flowers for our wedding on afloral.com. The results were amazing! We were able to make all of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for a very good price. No one knew they were fake! I would highly recommend ordering your flowers here!

very happy

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Brittney R

I ordered all my flowers for my wedding from afloral.com. The quality was great! They even have already put together bouquets! I used purple hydrangas and i loved them!! The shipping is fast and the prices are great! I will definitely use this site again!!!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Rebekah A

Beautiful artificial flowers for all occasions. The quality of my bouquets was amazing, and everyone thought they were real flowers. Shipping was extremely fast and prices were perfect.

LOVE THIS WEBSITE!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Amanda G

After getting a quote from a local florist that almost made me sick to my stomach, I took to the internet to see what other floral options were available. I stumbled on Afloral.com and feel so fortunate to have found this website! I ordered the bouquet I thought would look best... Read More to "test" it out and see the quality in person. Not only was it SUPER inexpensive, it also delivered in 2 days!! The colors were true to my expectations and the quality was amazing so I ordered the rest of my bridesmaid bouquets as well. I didn't like any of their pre-made boutineers so I ordered single stem flowers to match the bouquets along with lapel vases and made my own. Same for the corsages, although I ordered the wristlets from a different website because I didn't like any of afloral.com's. My guests had no idea the flowers were silk and were stunned when anyone asked! I will DEFINITELY use them again!

Best Fake Flowers out there!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 caitlin t

If you want a bouquet that will last a lifetime, go to afloral.com. There flowers not only feel real, but they look real too!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Amber B

I loved their selection, I ordered all of our wedding flowers from here and none of them were real and I just added my own details, bling, and wedding colors and they turned out so beautiful, no one could tell them were fake flowers! Also they are very affordable!

Great for those who don't want real flowers!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Abree V

I'm not a fan of flowers so I wanted some silk flowers just for our bouquets and the boutonnieres . The flowers we ordered looked nearly real and worked for the purpose we got them for. I spent under $40 for 2 boutonniere and 4 bouquets. For other brides who aren't the biggest... Read More fan of real flowers, I would certainly recommend checking out afloral.com.

I ordered my flowers from here!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Carol C

I ordered 2 bunches of silk flowers for my bouquet for UNDER 15.00 bucks and that included shipping a great experience, I recommend them to anyone!

Live flowers

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Amanda R

We tried their fresh flowers for our October wedding. Despite some hiccups, they were beautiful flowers and fantastic service. Fedex misdelivered our flowers on the day before our wedding and the woman at afloral was more than helpful tracking them down and staying with me until... Read More they were finally delivered.