Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

27A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT (860) 749-1630

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Allison P

We recently got married this summer at the Riverview on July 22nd. Our venue recommended After Hours DJ and we were fortunate enough to have Sal and Sabrina host our event. From the planning meetings, the creative ideas Sal offered beforehand, the time and attention Sal gives... Read More to detail, answering any/all of our questions, putting us at ease, being so friendly and up-beat, to the music, entertainment and enthusiasm on the day of, we couldn't have asked for a more memorable evening! We are so grateful we went with After Hours DJ. Their service was amazing, prompt, thoughtful, and most of all, very special. We are so happy that this company truly gave us a night to remember! Sal even takes pictures and videos of your toasts, dances, etc. and gives that to the bride at the end of the evening. He even matched his shirt to my bridesmaid dresses! I wanted a slideshow at the bar of our pictures over the years (last minute idea), and Sal immediately offered his technology for a very reasonable price- he sets it up and everything too!! Everyone commented to us on how much fun our wedding was- how the dancing scene was AWESOME and non-stop! We have to say, After Hours DJ is the most reasonably priced DJ with top notch service in all of Connecticut. You won't have any regrets if you choose After Hours- we would highly recommend them to any couple who wants to enjoy an amazing wedding like ours! :) Thank you, Sal and Sabrina!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Elaine B

We are very impressed by our experience with Jim at After Hours DJ. We were feeling pretty overwhelmed with the idea of planning a wedding and all of the details that go into it, but Jim made the process so much easier. He went above and beyond what we imagined for a dj... Read More service and even helped us with planning out the events of the night, coordinated with our other vendors as well as our minister and the band that played at our wedding, and provided us with a drive full of music, photos, and videos right at the end of the event. We were able to personalize the wedding by being able to choose exactly which songs we wanted to have played and what events we wanted to include, but Jim also was able to provide us with creative solutions for areas of the planning in which we were feeling stuck. The wedding went very smoothly and Jim and his brother John had our guests dancing and having a great time the whole night.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kristen D

Mike Moscato was our DJ and I cannot say enough great things about him! He was so easy to work with and very responsive whether it was calls/emails/texts! 2 weeks after our wedding and people are still raving about how great the DJ was! Also, at the end of the night, Mike... Read More slapped a bracelet on my wrist... yes, you know you remember those snap bracelets from back in the day... which contained a flashdrive of all our special songs as well as photos that were taken throughout the day! Talk about above and beyond!! Great Job After Hours!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Belinda K

We recently got married 10/15/16 at the Woodwinds in Branford, CT. We had seen After Hours DJ previously at a friend’s wedding and were immediately impressed. Much to our delight After Hours was reasonably priced compared to other DJs in the area. We were paired with Jim and... Read More his assistant/brother John. We immediately felt comfortable with Jim from our first planning meeting. Jim went out of his way to meet us at a location that was convenient for us. Jim and After Hours are so organized! They create an agenda of the entire night to ensure it goes off without a hitch. Jim also always made himself available by phone/email. I would randomly think of songs that I would want played at the wedding and he would immediately add these songs to our planning forms. We also had specifically wanted Jim to play back recordings of the Best Man/Maid of Honor speech at the end of the night to incorporate into our closing songs. He was able to record the speeches as they were being given and fulfill our request. I could not have imagined a more perfect night! Our guests had a blast and I did not get off the dance floor myself all night. Another nice touch is that they snap photos and video throughout the night that they share with you afterwards. We highly recommend After Hours! They are so experienced and truly a great vendor to work with. Thank you Jim & John for a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Helen M

Jeff and I can’t thank everyone enough at After Hours DJ Entertainment! Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody make an awesome team and made our wedding night so special! They knew what to play and when to play all the right music for all of our guests to enjoy the night. Sal was able to... Read More squeeze in last minute details for us to make our day just how we wanted. It’s a very overwhelming day and Sal and Sabrina made it super easy to just go with the flow and have fun. The up-lighting they provided set the perfect mood for the night inside and out at our venue and our photo booth was such a big hit! Vanessa was so easy to work with when setting up details, Sophia and JR made our entire guests feel welcome and encouraged them to let loose. Our guests had fun with the photo booth scrapbook and it's a fun way for us to look back and remember our night. All of our guests highly complimented everyone at After Hours DJ Entertainment, we couldn’t have asked for a better group to be a part of our very special day! With much love, Helen & Jeff Young!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie H

Of all of our vendors, Jim at After Hours was by far the easiest to work with. From his monthly check-ins starting months before the wedding, we knew right away we'd made a great choice. Jim went above and beyond, editing our first dance song until it was just right, and the... Read More night of the wedding his music choices were great. He and his brother kept everything running smoothly, made sure we were in the loop but not overburdened, and most importantly kept our relatively small wedding a lively party all the way up until midnight! I highly recommend working with After Hours and Jim specifically. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren S

The absolute best DJ. We were fortunate enough to have Sal and Sabrina DJ our wedding. Music is a HUGE deal to me and these two nailed it! Not only did they rock the party but they were a pleasure to work with. Sal was incredibly helpful when discussing the timeline of the... Read More day. Since I'm only planning on doing this once, I didn't really know what to expect so he mapped out everything for me and really helped me grasp the layout of the day. Speaking with him and watching him do his thing had us at complete ease and we did not have to worry about a thing. MANY of the guests complimented us on the music, too! Afterhours also provides a photo booth service run by Sal's wife Vanessa. She is equally amazing and they all made the day SO much fun. I was on the fence about having a photo booth but I am so glad that we did. It was one of the best one's I've experienced and we received copies of everyone's hilarious photos. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the photo booth as well. Everyone from after hours had such a fun, positive and energetic attitude, it was an absolute pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 A M

Thank you Bert and Vinnie! Our guest won't stop talking about the slideshow and the Jib Jab! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was always full! We appreciate everything you did for us. I've even had a couple of future brides ask me for your information!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kristyn C

We hired After Hours DJ for our wedding on September 10, 2016, and we couldn't be happier that we did! After Hours DJ was so professional from beginning to end, from sending us all of the information and resources we needed to customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted to,... Read More to sending us friendly payment reminders. Peter Devine was our DJ, and he was honestly the best. Since we don't live in Connecticut, he took the time to meet with us a few months before the wedding so we could get to know him and he could get to know the style of music we wanted played at our wedding. He really took everything we spoke about that day and at our final planning meeting into consideration on our wedding day, and it turned out to be what a lot of our guests called, "the most fun wedding ever." Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night, and my feet hurt from dancing for days after! Peter also made sure everything went smoothly the entire night, from the intros (we had a big bridal party!) to the cake cutting, which made it a very stress-free night for my husband and I. He also did a great job of reading the crowd, and when he saw how much our guests were dancing he asked us if we still wanted to do the bouquet toss, etc., to which we responded, "No! We just want to keep dancing!" That kind of thoughtfulness really makes him a cut above other DJs, because he really wanted our wedding day to be exactly what we wanted it to be. We cannot thank After Hours DJ and DJ Peter Devine enough for helping to make our wedding reception one that our friends and family will not stop talking about for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Erin

Look no further than After Hours if you're looking for a trustworthy entertainment company that's worth every penny. We had met with other companies but we knew we were home as soon as we met Sal. He became a true Master of Ceremonies because we were so comfortable with him we... Read More asked him to marry us as well - he did an amazing job, the perfect mix of light hearted humor and sentiment that we asked for. He walked into the bridal suite where we were all dancing before introductions and jumped right in and amped up the party. They played incredible music all night, kept everyone on the dance floor, and helped me and the groom experience everything we needed to. We had an amazing wedding but all of our guests raved about Sal and After Hours the most. He absolutely unequivocally created an experience for our guests that they'll all remember for a long time. We were told by many people it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and we owe a lot of that to Sal and After Hours. At the end of the night he pulled us aside and gave us all the pictures and video they had taken that evening. we woke up early to find they had already posted everything online, and we took a good hour looking through all the pictures, which was a great experience for us to relive everything so soon and helped us commit it to memory. If you haven't booked a DJ or photobooth yet, please consider booking After Hours, you will not be disappointed and your guests will be happy you did. We are so grateful to have had them by our sides on one of the most important days of our lives - high quality entertainment matters and After Hours will exceed your expectations, I know they exceeded ours.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica B

There are no words to describe how AMAZING Sal and his entire team are at After Hours!! Booking a DJ for our wedding was probably one of our most daunting tasks. My husband and I, and our families have a wide taste in music. We're very big believers that music can make or break... Read More a wedding. Sal and After Hours came to us through a recommendation from a coworker, he had recently done her wedding and she could not say enough great things about him! After meeting with Sal, we could immediately see why. He puts you at ease, and makes you feel like he's known you for years. He gave us great ideas to keep the day moving, fun and unique!! He also became another coordinator for our special day, you can see were his experience and knowledge comes in, and he makes sure you get the most out of your day!! We told Sal what we were looking for, and gave him a list of songs we loved and wanted to hear on our day. He and Sabrina went above and beyond on the day of. They were so flexible with a few last minute changes. All night they were checking on us, making sure we were well set. (I have to mention how excited I was that he had Sabrina with us day of, all of the reviews of the two of them together are out of the park!! They don't disappoint!!) I would like to put out there, that I'm pretty sure Sal can read minds!! He played tons of our favorite songs that we didn't include in our play lists, it was incredible!!! The best part is everyone was raving about how amazing our music was, and the dance floor was never empty!! Also the amount of pics, and videos of special dances and toasts he posted that night was beyond, we watched them all!! I couldn't imagine our special day without Sal, and Sabrina. We're so thankful for all of their hard work on making our day flawless and perfect!!!! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alicia J

After Hours was an absolute DREAM to work with. Once we booked with them we were given our own personal planning webpage. On there we could put information for every detail of our wedding from the entrances, to timing of reception events, and everything in between. We also had a... Read More place where we could create a playlist of songs we would like to hear at the wedding. We didn't have many specific song choices so we let our DJ, Peter, gauge the crowd and choose the music. Peter was FANTASTIC. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty once he got started. He was so interactive with us and our guests and took any stress or concern we had about the evening away from us. He checked in with us a few times throughout the night to see how everything was going and if there was anything we need. My dad and I danced to a mix of a slow song that switched into a faster one and he made the perfect mix for us to dance to. I would absolutely 110% recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Leila W

There are no words to describe or explain how incredible AfterHours is. Sal not only married us, but provided the most amazing wedding for us with the help from the wonderful Sabrina. We could not have asked for a better day, and could not have done it without them!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kara M

Sal Fusco at After Hours Entertainment was a blast to work with for our wedding at Maneeley's. Right from the beginning he was very responsive and made everything so easy for us. Our first meeting with him we knew he would help make our day so much fun. He was organized and took... Read More the lead on requesting all the pertinent information from us. He was always willing to make changes for us along the way. The day of the wedding was perfect and we absolutely loved that he took pictures and videos and at the end of the night handed us a flash drive with all of them. This was so nice as we will not get our pictures back from our photographer for many weeks. Our guest still are talking about how amazing all the songs were and we had almost everyone out on the dance floor until the night was over! John and I thank you so much for everything you did to make that day so perfect for us!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Tanja D

Mike was absolutely amazing!!! Everything from our ceremony music to our reception was flawless! He did such a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and partying the entire night! After our night was over Mike had my usb with my images and music all set and ready for me!... Read More I couldn't have asked for better service! Thank you doo much for making our wedding day super special!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Megan E

Sal and Sabrina were absolutely fantastic-I didn't have to worry about a thing and they kept the party going! When plans changed, Sal was there to let me know what the new plan was and it was a great night. Couldn't imagine having a different dj at our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Teresa C

Why are there other DJs even out there?? Sal and his team are simply put – amazing! Sal’s personality is both fun and professional all at once. He knows everything there is to know about weddings and it made it so easy to trust him. We felt so comfortable with him and knew we... Read More were in good hands from the start! Thanks to Sal and Sabrina for keeping the party going all night long!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jennifer P

After Hours are a great entertainment company- our DJ Mike Moscato was attentive, kind and very open to any ideas or concerns I had. Plus, he played awesome music and had our guests dancing all night...it was so fun to sit down a few days after the wedding and look at all the... Read More pics they took of all of our friends and family dancing. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jennifer P

I didn't even shop for a DJ... The week after I got engaged, I called After Hours to set up a meeting and lock in my date! I have attended several weddings that After Hours has DJ'd and knew I would not be disappointed! I couldn't have been more right! Bert was an absolute doll... Read More to work with! He was always there when I had a question or had to make changes to our itinerary! He encouraged me record a special message to my dad for our father daughter dance, and it made a special moment all the better! He also worked with me to create a custom song for the father daughter dance that started off slow and sentimental and turned into a fun dance... There wasn't a dry eye in the room when it started, but we left everyone smiling and laughing! Bert and Vinnie know how to throw a party and keep everyone dancing all night long! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!! Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Megan G

My husband and I recently got married at St. Clements. We had previously seen Sal and After Hours at two other weddings with in the past two years. I knew I needed to have them at my wedding. Sal made sure everything flowed smoothly and took the stress away from me. He also... Read More made sure the dancing portion of the wedding was the best time it could possibly be. I would recommended After Hours to anyone. They make sure your day is as amazing as you hope!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jamie C

After hours was referred to us by our reception site (Saint Clements castle) and boy did they recommend the right people for our wedding. Vinny and Bert were the easiest people to work with, knew exactly what we wanted and performed exactly the way we wanted our wedding to go.... Read More From the beginning stages almost a year ago until the day of (07-29-16) they dealt with our crazy requests and turned them into our dream wedding! Could not have had a better night and I don't think that dance floor was ever empty!!! (Even during dinner, the kids were taking over the dance floor) thanks Bert and vinny !!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

We decided to go with After Hours DJ. My husband really wanted a bigger wedding celebration and I couldn't have cared less about who our DJ was. I have to say though, that in the end I was surprisingly very pleased with how the ceremony and reception went. Our DJ, JR Burrows was... Read More so kind and made the event fun for everyone. He left all the details up to us, but when we were stuck on choices he was more than helpful. I felt as though he made our wedding as important to him as if it was his own. He was very approachable and easy to work with. His attitude was great and I even said to my husband that we really couldnt have had it any better as far as a DJ went. Even our guests went out of the way to compliment how good the DJ was. He made a nervous and anxious bride feel relaxed. He's just very kind and good at what he does and I would highly recommend JR from After Hours DJ!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Tricia M

After Hours DJ was great throughout the whole process. They were very responsive to my emails and answered any questions I had within 24 hours. They coordinated with my other vendors so everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding. They got everyone up and dancing.... Read More The wedding was great!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

J.R. and Chelsea did a fabulous job in providing DJ services for our wedding! They delivered a great playlist and help manage our wedding without any issues. Our friends are still talking about how much fun they hard at our event 4 weeks later! I would highly recommend this DJ... Read More team!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

My husband and I tied the knot on June 25, 2016 at The Riverview in Simsbury. We were lucky to have Sean Crawford as our DJ and he brought along with him an assistant, Norm Blanchard. The two were wonderful! They had everything set up and ready to go. Prior to the wedding we... Read More had several FaceTime calls with Sean who was very accommodating. With our busy schedules we weren't able to meet in person but we were able to video chat all of our planning. He was also available through texting which made it very easy to plan and get answers quickly. Sean was a great emcee, and even hosted The Shoe Game for us after dinner was served. He also played all of our favorites from a list we gave him for dinner music and dancing music. He also gathered the wedding party together before we were announced and explained how he would announce everyone and where they should go. He also spoke with both people who were making speeches prior to the announcements so they knew exactly when to go and what to do with the mic. Thank you so much After Hours DJ!

Start a Conversation!