After Hours DJ Entertainment

East Windsor, CT

Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

$$$

Bow2008 09

27A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT

Made the party!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Carole M

I had Sean from After Hours DJ for my June 2014 wedding and he was spectacular - I cannot say how much fun everyone had at our wedding - people were on the floor dancing until we were forced to leave. Thanks again! -Carole

A Beautiful Wedding Day

Reviewed on 2/01/2015

I just married on 1/24/15 and we had After Hours DJ Entertainment for our music. Can't say enough good things about them, they are just fabulous! A company I previously worked for used them every year for our holiday party and they always had the floor packed! JR Burrows was... Read More not only our dj but the Reverend that married us. He prepared such a beautiful ceremony, very touching. Then when the music started it was professional, appropriate and he really went with what the bride and groom wanted. Our guests were pleasantly surprised with the selection of music as we had quite the mix from old school (1980's), Dean Martin, modern day, country, and some latin music. I don't think there was one time that the floor was empty. They are just amazing with all that they put into it. You will not be disappointed with any of their dj's and I HIGHLY recommend them! Great job guys!

Organized, Efficient, and Fun!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014

After Hours DJ Entertainment was one of the best investments we made for our wedding. Our DJs for the evening were Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody, and they were awesome! Right from our first consultation, Sal blew us away with his description of his services and his general ideas... Read More of what makes a fun wedding. We were instantly at ease that we were working with true professionals. The DJs kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process, offering tips, guidance, and suggestions without ever pushing ideas on us. They really listened to what we had to say and made us feel that our day was important to them, as well. Sal met with us two times: for a consultation and about a month before the reception. In between, Sal provided us with a shared document on his website, which was used to provide wedding party information and designate songs and requests. This was really easy to use and made it convenient to communicate back and forth about the event. On the day of the wedding, Sal and Sabrina were extremely organized and efficient. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the microphone and music set-up that was used was flawless. During the reception, Sal went above and beyond, both with the music and making sure we were comfortable and on schedule throughout. Everyone had a great time and we received many complements about the DJs from the reception. The DJs at After Hours Entertainment are true professionals, and I would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Great Music, OK Attitude

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Elizabeth M

After Hours was accommodating and we were able to add on their services for the ceremony last minute. We gave them a play list and most of the songs on it got played at some point in the night. The music was great and everyone had a lot of fun dancing. However, it felt like... Read More any time there was a special request, the DJ seemed annoyed (and let it show). He also very awkwardly positioned us for cake cutting and gave us very detailed instructions for how the cake cutting should be done...it was a bit too controlled for me. My interactions with him weren't great, but the entertainment service he provided was fantastic!

The BEST wedding ever

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Heather S

Let me first start off the way I am with all of my vendor reviews – We had the perfect wedding day in every single way possible. My husband and I were pretty new to the whole wedding scene and weren’t too familiar with how the whole wedding day would go. We got blessed with the... Read More amazing Sal and we knew we wanted him immediately after leaving our meeting. Sal walked us through our whole wedding day and what it could look like and the little things we could chose to add. Sal and Sabrina were there for the wedding day – I thought it was really awesome that you got two wonderful professionals instead of the typical one. I felt like I didn’t even really see them on the actual wedding day because everything they did was so on point I didn’t have any questions or comments except you guys rocked! So many people have told us they have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. I wanted our wedding to be a giant dance party and that is exactly what it was. We didn’t even have to request any songs for the dancing part of the night – Sal and Sabrina just knew the right songs to play and we had the most spectacular night. I hope I’ll have an excuse to use these amazing people at some future event in our lives. We also used their photo booth with the amazing Vanessa and Sal’s lovely wife. I loved working with husband and wife teams ☺. Vanessa made us the coolest logo for our photo booth and sent us so many different ideas to help make the process of deciding that much easier. The photo booth is huge so big groups could easily fit and there were so many props! We didn’t have a second signature book because the girls made an awesome scrapbook throughout the night and the guests could leave their well wishes on there. You got it at the end of the night with extra copies of all of the pictures and a flash drive with the photo booth and other various video clips and pictures that Sal took through the night. So pretty much what I’m saying here is After Hours should be your one stop for both DJ and photo booth services! The guests who aren’t the biggest dancers will have a blast letting loose in the photo booth instead.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kara L

We are so glad we chose After Hours to DJ our wedding at Wickham Park this summer. Bert and Vinny did an amazing job as the DJ and Emcee. Bert helped us to choose the right songs for different parts of the ceremony and reception and he walked us through the entire day, step by... Read More step, so that we'd know exactly what to expect. He also provided us with an itinerary that we provide to our parents and wedding party so that they knew what to expect. On the big day, Vinnie did a wonderful job as Emcee and kept us on schedule, which was important since we both lost track of time talking to all of our guests. We were so afraid that no one would be dancing at our wedding, but Bert knew exactly what to play to get everyone onto the dance floor and keep them there! Everyone at the wedding had a great time, and Bert and Vinnie had a lot to do with that! I would highly recommend Bert, Vinnie, and After Hours for any event!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

THE BEST!! Both Sal and Sabrina were awesome during our wedding. They played the best music and kept people having fun the entire night. Sal was great to work with right from the start. He knows his stuff!! He asked us things we never would have even thought of... He kept... Read More everything organized and the night running smoothly. He even gave us a thumb drive with all of the music they played during the night and all of the pictures he took during the reception. After Hours is an highly professional company that does great work. They are friendly, helpful, reliable and professional. We are so so so glad we chose them!! They are reasonably priced and do a fabulous job--the best out there!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

We got married on 6/6/2015. We had Sal and Jordan for our Dj's from After Hours Dj Entertainment. They really made my wedding day complete. All my guest said they had a blast and did not want the night to be over. I loved how Sal kept the wedding organized and moving. I had... Read More nothing to worry about. I highly recommend After Hours Dj Entertainment, they won't let you down!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Jackie B

We used Sal for our wedding on May 30, 2015 after he was a DJ at a friend's wedding last year. We knew right away that he would be a great fit and our mind was made up. He is so personable, thorough and organized. I can't say enough good things about our experience. He was so... Read More accommodating and was able to meet with us in the evening after work both on the phone and in person to discuss his packages. Throughout the whole process he kept us on our toes to be sure everything was getting finalized on our end, which was great becaus amongst all of the other wedding chaos it is easy to forget! Sal was awesome, he made our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

We had Bert and John at our wedding last weekend. Our song selections were really important to us, and they were so great at customizing to exactly what we wanted - they worked with us right down to every last detail -- they know music! From the moment the ceremony began right... Read More up to the last dance they were outstanding! Everyone complimented the music, our dance floor was packed with guests of every age the entire evening and no one wanted it to end! Thanks After Hours for a perfect wedding!

After Hours DJ Entertainment June 6th wedding

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Alyssa D

I cannot say enough nice things about After Hours DJ Entertainment and specifically about our DJ Mike Moscato. Everything went flawlessly and our DJ was amazing. He was able to play our special choreographed first dance with ease and really got the crowd going without being... Read More overwhelming or doing the typical songs. We loved everything about our entertainment and would highly recommend After Hours DJ to anyone looking on the future for anything! Thank you again for an awesome wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Becky J

I've seen Sal's work at my sister's wedding 7 years ago and I knew that I had to have them for our wedding. Sal was very easy to work with and when we weren't sure what we wanted, was quick to come up with the prefect song choices. We heard so many good things from our guests... Read More that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to! Sal and Sabrina got everyone up and dancing and really kept the party going! I am very pleased with the way everything turned out. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ for their event to look no further and book After Hours! They are nothing short of incredible! Sal had me laughing from planning to partying. Loved him!! Thank you for making our wedding day even more special!! <3

Fun time

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Christine G

AfterHours was so easy to work with to make sure the event runs smoothly! There online planning guide made sure all our important music was played and was helpful in picking out music too. Our DJ Peter Devine was professional and did a great job with the music for our crowd,... Read More playing tons of fun songs that got people on the dance floor. They also took some candid photos of the festivities and some video of the important dances, which was a great. We highly recommend AfterHours!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Talia S

My wife and I used After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding at the Pavilion at Crystal Lake and couldn't have had a better experience. Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody were our DJ's and did an amazing job, both working with us leading up to the wedding date and especially in... Read More making the reception a memorable and fantastic time. Every one of our guests mentioned how on point the DJ's were and how the music and special events (cake cutting, speeches, etc.) were seamlessly woven into the dinner and dancing. We also got the photo booth through this vendor and it was a HUGE hit with everyone in attendance. They also made us a guest book with the photo booth pictures and comments and it was a great thing to have at the end of the night.

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Tammy M

DJ Peter Devine was amazing from start to finish. He made sure that our day was perfect and played the best music. My friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. Thank you so much!

Couldn't have been more perfect.

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Janice N

Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody were your DJs for our October wedding. They were amazing. They took everything we wanted in consideration for songs to be played. They also took played great songs that they knew would get the crowd dancing. They really got the guests laughing and... Read More having a good time at the tables to see who was going to take the table arrangements home. The process of planning our wedding with Sal was so super easy. Everything was laid out in an easy booklet to fill out. He would go over every detail with us numerous times to makes sure it was perfect and it was. Everything went flawless and we didn't have anything to worry about. Sal alway was our officiant to marry us. It was so wonderful to personalize everything aspect of our wedding and have it be exactly the way we dreamed it would be. We couldn't have asked for a better group to work with.

So much more than DJ services!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Lisa M

DJ Sal and Sabrina are becoming a family tradition for us. Ours was wedding number three in the family. We used DJ services as well as minister services. It was so much easier to find one vendor to cover both. Sal helped us with the entire planning process and even came to our... Read More house accommodate our busy schedules. They kept in contact with other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page, which made our day go perfectly smooth! He even made sure the heat was turned down and the fireplace was shut off at the venue when he noticed I was melting. Sal answered all wedding related questions any time I had them-whether they were vendor recommendations, or questions about our ceremony, he was always there. After Hours DJ Entertainment is worth every single penny. I can not endorse them enough. We love you Sal and Sabrina! Thank you!!

BOOK THEM NOW!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Christine W

We booked Sal for our wedding. JR was his DJ for the night. They were GREAT! They were fun, energetic, and interactive. They kept our guests entertained and our dance floor was busy all night. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Sal was always available to answer any... Read More questions along the way and gave us sincere opinions whenever we weren't sure about certain things. He met with us a couple times to go over details, which was nice and reassuring. They take pictures throughout the night too and you have a thumb drive of it all by the end of the evening, which was nice to relive it the next morning. They were even kind enough to drop off the thumb drive at our hotel since we were all hanging out in the lobby after because the file wasn't ready by the time our bus was packed and ready to go. Honestly, great experience with Sal.

Best Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sarah F

Sal and Sabrina did such an amazing job at our wedding on 10/18/14! I still have guests commenting on what a great job the DJ did and how they kept everybody on the dance floor the entire night. I had met with Sal many times before the wedding and he eased so many concerns I... Read More had throughout my wedding process. He knew exactly what to do in any situation during the wedding-good or bad! He was extremely flexible and so easy to work with-we changed our first dance song 20 minutes before we got introduced! You will not be disappointed with your choice and I will be recommending them to all of my bride friends : )

great party

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Sara D

Dj Sal Fusco and Sabrina gave us a great party, the dance floor was filled all night! Sal kept everything organized and on track, we never felt lost. Added bonus is not only do they take pics all night, they also record the ceremony, speeches, first dance and father/daughter,... Read More mother/son dances which are invaluable. They are one of the best in the state for a reason!

Must Use

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Erica Lynn M

We used after hours for our d.j and photo booth and the services was great they also were very use to being an reception venue which was A Villa Louisa. Mike who was our d.j was over the top amazing. He have us lots of suggestions to music and played a couple of really cool... Read More games with our guest which kept the guests amzed and entertained thw whole night.

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

DJ Sal not only put on a great show for our wedding but he also made sure we were comfortable through the process of deciding music for our wedding day. He made the process so simple by providing us with endless music choices and took the time to get an idea of who we are and... Read More what we were looking for! He had communication with our other vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page and our wedding day would run as smoothly as possible. He had so many ideas of how to make sure all the guests were dancing to the music and really enjoying themselves. I would recommend Sal as a DJ to anyone!!

What A Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Andrea G

We had Sean Crawford as our DJ and I can't say enough good things about him. He made our wedding very special and a day we will never forget. He played music for our ceremony & our reception as well. We had such a mix of cultures and ages we were concerned about the music... Read More selection, but Sean went above and beyond what we expected. Everyone danced at our wedding and had a great time. Before the wedding he picked up the phone for any and every question along the way which was extremely reassuring. I would recommend Sean Crawford and After Hours DJ to anyone!

bride

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 carolina b

We had an amazing experience with our DJ. They were really reliable,understanding, and very professional. I recommend them 200%. The price was really affordable.

FLAWLESS!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Danielle P

Dj Sal Fusco & Sabrina were nothing short of AMAZING!! We had heard great things about Sal from other friends and family members that were previously married. We hired Sal right on the spot after meeting him. I knew he was the right DJ for us! Sal made the planning so easy. He... Read More offered tons of suggestions and was able to work with our schedule and meet us in the evening. Sal was not only our DJ but also our JP which made my life 100x easier. Two vendors in one! It does not get any better than that. Sal was a fantastic JP and worked with me on how I envisioned our ceremony. He gave suggestions on different material to use to make our ceremony unique to us. On the day of our wedding Sal & Sabrina exceeded all my expectations!! Sal performed our ceremony and it was perfect especially with his added humor! Sabrina saved me from having a bridezilla moment while trying to do our first look. She helped move family members that showed up early so we could have our moment in private! When it came to the reception the music did not disappoint. Sal & Sabrina played a great variety of music which had everyone on the dance floor! Sabrina was great at teaching us all the dances we had requested and keeping the party going! There was not a song that wasplayed that no one danced to and as a bride that was my biggest fear. Choosing After hours Sal & Sabrina will be the easiest and smartest choice you can make on your wedding day! Thank you both for making our day so PERFECT!!

TO After Hours DJ Entertainment