Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

27A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Allison P

We recently got married this summer at the Riverview on July 22nd. Our venue recommended After Hours DJ and we were fortunate enough to have Sal and Sabrina host our event. From the planning meetings, the creative ideas Sal offered beforehand, the time and attention Sal gives... Read More to detail, answering any/all of our questions, putting us at ease, being so friendly and up-beat, to the music, entertainment and enthusiasm on the day of, we couldn't have asked for a more memorable evening! We are so grateful we went with After Hours DJ. Their service was amazing, prompt, thoughtful, and most of all, very special. We are so happy that this company truly gave us a night to remember! Sal even takes pictures and videos of your toasts, dances, etc. and gives that to the bride at the end of the evening. He even matched his shirt to my bridesmaid dresses! I wanted a slideshow at the bar of our pictures over the years (last minute idea), and Sal immediately offered his technology for a very reasonable price- he sets it up and everything too!! Everyone commented to us on how much fun our wedding was- how the dancing scene was AWESOME and non-stop! We have to say, After Hours DJ is the most reasonably priced DJ with top notch service in all of Connecticut. You won't have any regrets if you choose After Hours- we would highly recommend them to any couple who wants to enjoy an amazing wedding like ours! :) Thank you, Sal and Sabrina!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Elaine B

We are very impressed by our experience with Jim at After Hours DJ. We were feeling pretty overwhelmed with the idea of planning a wedding and all of the details that go into it, but Jim made the process so much easier. He went above and beyond what we imagined for a dj... Read More service and even helped us with planning out the events of the night, coordinated with our other vendors as well as our minister and the band that played at our wedding, and provided us with a drive full of music, photos, and videos right at the end of the event. We were able to personalize the wedding by being able to choose exactly which songs we wanted to have played and what events we wanted to include, but Jim also was able to provide us with creative solutions for areas of the planning in which we were feeling stuck. The wedding went very smoothly and Jim and his brother John had our guests dancing and having a great time the whole night.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kristen D

Mike Moscato was our DJ and I cannot say enough great things about him! He was so easy to work with and very responsive whether it was calls/emails/texts! 2 weeks after our wedding and people are still raving about how great the DJ was! Also, at the end of the night, Mike... Read More slapped a bracelet on my wrist... yes, you know you remember those snap bracelets from back in the day... which contained a flashdrive of all our special songs as well as photos that were taken throughout the day! Talk about above and beyond!! Great Job After Hours!! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica B

There are no words to describe how AMAZING Sal and his entire team are at After Hours!! Booking a DJ for our wedding was probably one of our most daunting tasks. My husband and I, and our families have a wide taste in music. We're very big believers that music can make or break... Read More a wedding. Sal and After Hours came to us through a recommendation from a coworker, he had recently done her wedding and she could not say enough great things about him! After meeting with Sal, we could immediately see why. He puts you at ease, and makes you feel like he's known you for years. He gave us great ideas to keep the day moving, fun and unique!! He also became another coordinator for our special day, you can see were his experience and knowledge comes in, and he makes sure you get the most out of your day!! We told Sal what we were looking for, and gave him a list of songs we loved and wanted to hear on our day. He and Sabrina went above and beyond on the day of. They were so flexible with a few last minute changes. All night they were checking on us, making sure we were well set. (I have to mention how excited I was that he had Sabrina with us day of, all of the reviews of the two of them together are out of the park!! They don't disappoint!!) I would like to put out there, that I'm pretty sure Sal can read minds!! He played tons of our favorite songs that we didn't include in our play lists, it was incredible!!! The best part is everyone was raving about how amazing our music was, and the dance floor was never empty!! Also the amount of pics, and videos of special dances and toasts he posted that night was beyond, we watched them all!! I couldn't imagine our special day without Sal, and Sabrina. We're so thankful for all of their hard work on making our day flawless and perfect!!!! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alicia J

After Hours was an absolute DREAM to work with. Once we booked with them we were given our own personal planning webpage. On there we could put information for every detail of our wedding from the entrances, to timing of reception events, and everything in between. We also had a... Read More place where we could create a playlist of songs we would like to hear at the wedding. We didn't have many specific song choices so we let our DJ, Peter, gauge the crowd and choose the music. Peter was FANTASTIC. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty once he got started. He was so interactive with us and our guests and took any stress or concern we had about the evening away from us. He checked in with us a few times throughout the night to see how everything was going and if there was anything we need. My dad and I danced to a mix of a slow song that switched into a faster one and he made the perfect mix for us to dance to. I would absolutely 110% recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Leila W

There are no words to describe or explain how incredible AfterHours is. Sal not only married us, but provided the most amazing wedding for us with the help from the wonderful Sabrina. We could not have asked for a better day, and could not have done it without them!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kara M

Sal Fusco at After Hours Entertainment was a blast to work with for our wedding at Maneeley's. Right from the beginning he was very responsive and made everything so easy for us. Our first meeting with him we knew he would help make our day so much fun. He was organized and took... Read More the lead on requesting all the pertinent information from us. He was always willing to make changes for us along the way. The day of the wedding was perfect and we absolutely loved that he took pictures and videos and at the end of the night handed us a flash drive with all of them. This was so nice as we will not get our pictures back from our photographer for many weeks. Our guest still are talking about how amazing all the songs were and we had almost everyone out on the dance floor until the night was over! John and I thank you so much for everything you did to make that day so perfect for us!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Tanja D

Mike was absolutely amazing!!! Everything from our ceremony music to our reception was flawless! He did such a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and partying the entire night! After our night was over Mike had my usb with my images and music all set and ready for me!... Read More I couldn't have asked for better service! Thank you doo much for making our wedding day super special!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Megan E

Sal and Sabrina were absolutely fantastic-I didn't have to worry about a thing and they kept the party going! When plans changed, Sal was there to let me know what the new plan was and it was a great night. Couldn't imagine having a different dj at our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Teresa C

Why are there other DJs even out there?? Sal and his team are simply put – amazing! Sal’s personality is both fun and professional all at once. He knows everything there is to know about weddings and it made it so easy to trust him. We felt so comfortable with him and knew we... Read More were in good hands from the start! Thanks to Sal and Sabrina for keeping the party going all night long!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jennifer P

After Hours are a great entertainment company- our DJ Mike Moscato was attentive, kind and very open to any ideas or concerns I had. Plus, he played awesome music and had our guests dancing all night...it was so fun to sit down a few days after the wedding and look at all the... Read More pics they took of all of our friends and family dancing. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jennifer P

I didn't even shop for a DJ... The week after I got engaged, I called After Hours to set up a meeting and lock in my date! I have attended several weddings that After Hours has DJ'd and knew I would not be disappointed! I couldn't have been more right! Bert was an absolute doll... Read More to work with! He was always there when I had a question or had to make changes to our itinerary! He encouraged me record a special message to my dad for our father daughter dance, and it made a special moment all the better! He also worked with me to create a custom song for the father daughter dance that started off slow and sentimental and turned into a fun dance... There wasn't a dry eye in the room when it started, but we left everyone smiling and laughing! Bert and Vinnie know how to throw a party and keep everyone dancing all night long! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!! Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Megan G

My husband and I recently got married at St. Clements. We had previously seen Sal and After Hours at two other weddings with in the past two years. I knew I needed to have them at my wedding. Sal made sure everything flowed smoothly and took the stress away from me. He also... Read More made sure the dancing portion of the wedding was the best time it could possibly be. I would recommended After Hours to anyone. They make sure your day is as amazing as you hope!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jamie C

After hours was referred to us by our reception site (Saint Clements castle) and boy did they recommend the right people for our wedding. Vinny and Bert were the easiest people to work with, knew exactly what we wanted and performed exactly the way we wanted our wedding to go.... Read More From the beginning stages almost a year ago until the day of (07-29-16) they dealt with our crazy requests and turned them into our dream wedding! Could not have had a better night and I don't think that dance floor was ever empty!!! (Even during dinner, the kids were taking over the dance floor) thanks Bert and vinny !!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

We decided to go with After Hours DJ. My husband really wanted a bigger wedding celebration and I couldn't have cared less about who our DJ was. I have to say though, that in the end I was surprisingly very pleased with how the ceremony and reception went. Our DJ, JR Burrows was... Read More so kind and made the event fun for everyone. He left all the details up to us, but when we were stuck on choices he was more than helpful. I felt as though he made our wedding as important to him as if it was his own. He was very approachable and easy to work with. His attitude was great and I even said to my husband that we really couldnt have had it any better as far as a DJ went. Even our guests went out of the way to compliment how good the DJ was. He made a nervous and anxious bride feel relaxed. He's just very kind and good at what he does and I would highly recommend JR from After Hours DJ!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Tricia M

After Hours DJ was great throughout the whole process. They were very responsive to my emails and answered any questions I had within 24 hours. They coordinated with my other vendors so everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding. They got everyone up and dancing.... Read More The wedding was great!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

J.R. and Chelsea did a fabulous job in providing DJ services for our wedding! They delivered a great playlist and help manage our wedding without any issues. Our friends are still talking about how much fun they hard at our event 4 weeks later! I would highly recommend this DJ... Read More team!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

My husband and I tied the knot on June 25, 2016 at The Riverview in Simsbury. We were lucky to have Sean Crawford as our DJ and he brought along with him an assistant, Norm Blanchard. The two were wonderful! They had everything set up and ready to go. Prior to the wedding we... Read More had several FaceTime calls with Sean who was very accommodating. With our busy schedules we weren't able to meet in person but we were able to video chat all of our planning. He was also available through texting which made it very easy to plan and get answers quickly. Sean was a great emcee, and even hosted The Shoe Game for us after dinner was served. He also played all of our favorites from a list we gave him for dinner music and dancing music. He also gathered the wedding party together before we were announced and explained how he would announce everyone and where they should go. He also spoke with both people who were making speeches prior to the announcements so they knew exactly when to go and what to do with the mic. Thank you so much After Hours DJ!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Nikki N

Sal and After Hours were referred to us through our reception venue and a friend who also used their services at their own wedding. Sal was easy to work with from day one, making it clear that our day would run as smoothly as possible and the exact way that we wanted it. Thanks... Read More to Sal's expertise, he gave very insightful tips and opinions on the order and layout of a smooth reception that really helped us make some decisions with our wedding planning. With both sides of the family being large and European, Sal integrated Portuguese and Polish music into our wedding very smoothly. It was evident that everyone at the wedding had a great time! I also didn't realize how involved a DJ would be at a wedding, but Sal helped move the whole night along flawlessly. He also took pictures and videos of events throughout the night including the bride and groom's first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dance, and toasts! Thank you to everyone at After Hours for being a part of our wedding and helping to make it the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Adam L

We were so fortunate to find Sal Fusco and Jordan Cassidy from After Hours DJ to entertain for our recent wedding at Maneeleys. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and more. I am a musician and can be picky when it comes to... Read More anything music related, but their professionalism, organization, and knowledge is unparalleled to any DJ i have seen at any event. When you hire this group, your don't just get a run of the mill DJ. They start by sitting down with you on multiple occasions and help you organize and understand how the event will run and will provide you with some great recommendations to get the most out of the ceremony and reception. Sal had years of experience and knew exactly what he was doing. They coordinate with other vendors so that everyone is on the same page and your event will run smoothly. Our ceremony was perfect. Sal put a wireless lapel microphone on the groom so that every word was heard and the audience could hear everything clearly. Throughout the entire process any requests that we had were taken and provided. They are extremely accommodating. There equipment is top of the line and sounded amazing through the whole night. Sal was a wonderful MC and guided us through the evening giving us soft reminders of what was coming up next (Best Man/Maid of Honor Speeches, Cake Cutting, Last Ballad of the night, etc) and made sure that we could enjoy each moment of our special day. The night was over before we could blink but I really felt that Sal and Jordan helped us make some amazing memories. When it came time for dancing they know how to work the floor. They had everyone at our reception dancing in no time and had the room rocking all night.. My friends and family have been talking about the dancing since the night ended. Their music choices were excellent and everyone had fun. When the night came to an end, Sal approached my bride and provided her with a flash drive filled with photos and videos he had taken through the evening, as well as a copy of all the songs we had used for our ceremony and during the reception. This service was so much more than we expected from our DJ and made us so happy. If you are in search for a great DJ, please look no further. After Hours is by far the top service in the area as shown by their multiple awards and great history of reviews. You aren't just getting a DJ but an event coordinator with years of experience, and someone who wants to make your event spectacular. Thanks Sal and Jordan for helping us make some lasting memories. We wont forget all that you have done for us!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Gayle M

Thanks to Sal Fusco and the team for doing an amazing job at our wedding. Sal was super responsive and cared for our every need! He was wonderful, and I highly recommend! Thank you for a great day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Rebecca C

Sal and his entire crew at After Hours helped us create a musically AMAZING wedding day! Throughout the planning process, Sal quickly responded to e-mails and was very thorough in tending to details. They played all of the music we hoped to hear, and even other great songs that... Read More fit in perfectly! The music was flawlessly executed and the flash drive of pictures/videos immediately following the reception was an amazing bonus. Also, I highly recommend their photo montage- we had a small projector near the bar and it was a hit. After Hours is your way to go for music if you are looking for fun and perfection at your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 April G

We contracted JR Burrows as our wedding DJ and couldn't be more pleased! From our planning meetings (where we got along well enough to constantly find ourselves in awesome tangental conversation) to his help in making special announcements during the event (we didn't have a... Read More standard reception), we found him to be extremely professional and accommodating. Our guests kept commenting to us that his selection of music was perfect and the dance floor stayed consistently busy. They also provided us a great selection of candid photos of the reception tent and guests having a good time. We highly recommend JR and his team, and suggest you book them for your upcoming wedding right away!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Sarah D

Jim and his brother were awesome at our wedding! They did everything we wanted and kept us informed when people made requests, or when we had to cut the cake, do the anniversary dance, etc. Even when we first met Jim he listened to our suggestions and offered his own with a kind... Read More open mind. Sal was helpful in getting us our Gobo projection and did a demo. We wish we knew other local couples who were getting married so we could tell them to go with After Hours.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Morgan G

Absolutely amazing! We had Sal and Sabrina for our wedding at Saint Clements Castle and they know how to party!! Sal was awesome to work with through the entire process, had great advice, and was even able to make last minute changes on the wedding day. They knew exactly how... Read More to get the crowd going and the wedding ran so smoothly. They ran the show so well, we didn't worry about a single thing the entire night. They were even able to get my almost 80 year old grandparents jamming out on the dance floor! Not only were they amazing at entertaining, but they took awesome pictures and videos and gave us a USB of them that same night! All of my guests have commented on how they cannot get over how much fun they had. If you want your guests (and yourselves) to have an absolute blast at your wedding, After Hours is the way to go. Sal and Sabrina, thank you so much for making our wedding one that people can't stop talking about!! Sincerely - Morgan