After Hours DJ Entertainment

East Windsor, CT

Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09

27A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT

The BEST wedding ever

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Heather S

Let me first start off the way I am with all of my vendor reviews – We had the perfect wedding day in every single way possible. My husband and I were pretty new to the whole wedding scene and weren’t too familiar with how the whole wedding day would go. We got blessed with the... Read More amazing Sal and we knew we wanted him immediately after leaving our meeting. Sal walked us through our whole wedding day and what it could look like and the little things we could chose to add. Sal and Sabrina were there for the wedding day – I thought it was really awesome that you got two wonderful professionals instead of the typical one. I felt like I didn’t even really see them on the actual wedding day because everything they did was so on point I didn’t have any questions or comments except you guys rocked! So many people have told us they have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. I wanted our wedding to be a giant dance party and that is exactly what it was. We didn’t even have to request any songs for the dancing part of the night – Sal and Sabrina just knew the right songs to play and we had the most spectacular night. I hope I’ll have an excuse to use these amazing people at some future event in our lives. We also used their photo booth with the amazing Vanessa and Sal’s lovely wife. I loved working with husband and wife teams ☺. Vanessa made us the coolest logo for our photo booth and sent us so many different ideas to help make the process of deciding that much easier. The photo booth is huge so big groups could easily fit and there were so many props! We didn’t have a second signature book because the girls made an awesome scrapbook throughout the night and the guests could leave their well wishes on there. You got it at the end of the night with extra copies of all of the pictures and a flash drive with the photo booth and other various video clips and pictures that Sal took through the night. So pretty much what I’m saying here is After Hours should be your one stop for both DJ and photo booth services! The guests who aren’t the biggest dancers will have a blast letting loose in the photo booth instead.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kara L

We are so glad we chose After Hours to DJ our wedding at Wickham Park this summer. Bert and Vinny did an amazing job as the DJ and Emcee. Bert helped us to choose the right songs for different parts of the ceremony and reception and he walked us through the entire day, step by... Read More step, so that we'd know exactly what to expect. He also provided us with an itinerary that we provide to our parents and wedding party so that they knew what to expect. On the big day, Vinnie did a wonderful job as Emcee and kept us on schedule, which was important since we both lost track of time talking to all of our guests. We were so afraid that no one would be dancing at our wedding, but Bert knew exactly what to play to get everyone onto the dance floor and keep them there! Everyone at the wedding had a great time, and Bert and Vinnie had a lot to do with that! I would highly recommend Bert, Vinnie, and After Hours for any event!

After Hours DJ Entertainment June 6th wedding

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Alyssa D

I cannot say enough nice things about After Hours DJ Entertainment and specifically about our DJ Mike Moscato. Everything went flawlessly and our DJ was amazing. He was able to play our special choreographed first dance with ease and really got the crowd going without being... Read More overwhelming or doing the typical songs. We loved everything about our entertainment and would highly recommend After Hours DJ to anyone looking on the future for anything! Thank you again for an awesome wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Kevin W

Peter was absolutely awesome. From the day we met with him he made us feel very at ease with the whole process. Working with him was one of the first decisions we made and definitely one of the best. It set the stage for us to have an amazing wedding, and it was great to... Read More have that peace of mind knowing that this was one less major thing we had to worry about. We were really nitpicky and detailed during the whole process but Peter was right there with us and made sure to get everything exactly how we wanted it. Leading up to our wedding day we knew Peter was going to deliver, and he came through for us in a huge way. We couldn't recommend him any more highly!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Melissa C

My wife and I chose Sal and Sabrina from After Hours DJ Entertainment for our formal fall evening wedding last weekend and it was hands down the BEST choice we made for our big day through two years of planning! From the very start, Sal made us feel at ease and was so helpful to... Read More two brides who didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding. One of the first things we told Sal was that we were looking for a DJ who would be able to get the crowd up on the dance floor - we were so worried that our families would spend the night in their seats! The night of our wedding we were sitting down and thought that a large number of our guests must have left early because no one was at the tables - we looked back to the dance floor and the truth was they had all got up to dance! All of our family and friends over the last few days have told us that ours was the best wedding they've ever been to - and in the same breath they sing the praises of Sal and his team. Sabrina even worked magic to successfully pin my bustle - which had come undone twice earlier in the night and kept falling out. Sal handled every last detail, and even made sure our other vendors got a final copy of the day-of timeline. We cannot recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment highly enough - they make us wish we had another wedding to plan just to keep working with them!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Caitlin C

We used After Hours for our wedding this Fall. From the second we met Sal, we knew that he was incredibly experienced and we could trust them with our party! We were able to draw on his suggestions and experience in order to make the right choices to capture both our... Read More personalities and our desired style for the evening. After Hours an incredible job both before and during the wedding. We were able to set up most of our itinerary online, and Sal gave us great advice on how to keep the wedding moving and the energy high. He sent all of our vendors a timeline for the night so everyone knew where to be. The attention to detail was absolutely incredible and took the stress out of our planning. The day of the wedding, Sal and Jordan kept our dance floor moving all night, and played a nice mix of songs we'd requested and similar styles of music that got our guests moving. Sal was a great MC and is just all around a great guy in general! Jordan was super sweet and is also fantastic! We got a lot of compliments on how fun the night was from our guests, so all around a big success. I will say, the most incredible thing that After Hours provides is the memory stick at the end of the night with photos and videos. While planning this little service was an after thought. However, now that the wedding is over, I am so happy that I can look at the photos and watch the toasts and first dance as many times as I'd like. We would give Sal, Jordan and the rest of After Hours a 10 star rating if we could. They really took the time and effort to make our day extraordinary.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Elizabeth F

Do yourself a favor and save some time. Just hire After Hours and request Jim Casso. I just got married on 10/10/15 and my wedding and reception were beyond extraordinary. The level of warmth and professionalism that my husband and I were presented with, from day 1 of hiring... Read More After Hours, was outstanding. Jim helped us organize our reception in such a way that we felt so incredibly prepared, and that's not something most bride and grooms will say. Jim was fantastic on the mic and kept the evening flowing so smoothly that my husband and I were really able to enjoy ourselves. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Jim and our experience with After Hours. We are incredibly appreciative and grateful that we very clearly made the best choice out there. Thanks again Jim. We're big fans! Wooooooo!!!! Liz & Sean

The best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lauren K

Hiring After Hours DJ Entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. When looking for DJs, we were really impressed with the planning tools provided by After Hours, and they did not disappoint. We had several meetings with Sal who helped us get... Read More organized. He made extremely helpful suggestions for the wedding, and made us feel very relaxed. Sal was always quick to respond to questions and he provided detailed information that was a huge help to our other vendors. He was also our wedding efficient and did an amazing job helping us to build a ceremony that was uniquely "us". At our wedding, Sal & Sabrina took care of both our ceremony and reception music, and guests had a great time! What is especially unique about this vendor are the photos, videos, and music that were provided to us on a flash drive at the end of the wedding. They were able to capture the important moments of our day on video (ceremony, toasts, parent dances, etc.) that was of very high quality. After Hours makes for a really stress-free planning process and a very smooth wedding day. The value for the price is unmatched, and the team is a blast to work with. I cannot say enough about how impressed we were by their services, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Chelsea W

Our MC was Sal and our DJ was Sabrina. Our wedding was kept elegant and made a party with help from both of them! Maintaining the balance and pretty much running the show, they made our night as easy as a breeze. We would recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment to everyone for... Read More anything! From this day on, if a DJ is needed, we're calling them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Brittany M

My Husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ then Peter at AfterHours! We previously attended a wedding he did last year and were very impressed. He did not disappoint us with our wedding either! He was always a text or email away when I needed something, and was always... Read More calmed me down when I was freaking about something. The day of the wedding I received so many compliments from guests because he kept the party going all night. Thank you so much Peter for everything!

Sal Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Elizabeth L

I can not say enough about After Hours DJ Entertainment b/c our DJ was Sal Fusco and he was simply amazing. I swear I must have emailed that poor man with every little nuisance and crisis from having trouble picking songs to a best man completely backing out of the wedding. He... Read More was the rock on which I leaned and was wonderful. He had a resolution for every crisis and a piece of advice for every concern. Then there's the basic stuff like they have the largest selection of music I saw after doing a great deal of research, they were the most reasonably priced in comparison to others and Sal was one of the few DJ's with serious years of experience (40 if I'm not mistaken) so he knew every vendor we were thinking of and he could tell us what we were getting into. He was also very organized so whether you are or not- he is an invaluable resource. The music was pretty friggin awesome too :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Meredith R

A huge thank you to DJ Sal and DJ Sabrina!!! They were everything and more, we could have asked for on our wedding night. They kept the whole wedding day in order to make it go as smooth as possible. We didn't have to worry about anything throughout the night. They kept the... Read More energy up all night and the dance floor was packed. Between the dancing and singing all night, everybody had a blast!!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jessica M

Sal and Sabrina were perfect!! Sal talked us through everything, and even though I'm super indecisive, he somehow put together exactly what I wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor (at one point several guests were literally in the floor) all night!!!! It was perfect and I... Read More received so many compliments on "the DJ" afterwards. My husband's sister booked him for her wedding in June!!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ashlee M

Sal was professional right from the very beginning, as he helped us organize and plan our wedding, offered valuable advice, and eased any pre-wedding nerves . As someone who appreciates attention to detail, I couldn't have been more happy with the service Sal provided with the... Read More online planning form, the detailed wedding day itinerary, and the easy flow of our wedding reception. Sal even went out of his way to match his and his assistant's attire to our wedding's color scheme. (Don't think I didn't notice that Sal!!) Our guests were on the dance floor all night long (Even my 83 year old grandmother!) and are even talking about the music played days later. Before packing up to make his long journey home, Sal handed me a USB flash drive containing pictures from our evening and more importantly our wedding ceremony, which is absolutely priceless. Sal and his team far exceeding our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend After Hours DJ to anyone look for a flawless and fun evening.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Alyson M

Sal and Sabrina you are the BEST! Being an event manager myself, I can honestly say I have nearly seen it all when it comes to weddings. I hand picked my vendors after extensive personal experience. With countless options out there, good bad and ugly, I can wholeheartedly... Read More say, I would choose After Hours time and time again. Do not make the mistake of hiring an amateur DJ. The DJ can make or break the wedding! The professionalism and attention to detail that After Hours delivers, will absolutely not disappoint. We love you guys! Thanks for everything! Love, Aly and Andy

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Bill M

We had the pleasure to meet Sal at a Bridal Show and again at an expo at the venue we picked. Hands down the best and most attentive DJ service I have ever worked with. We met with Sal and planned every detail. He emailed us an itinerary for the day scheduled by time to make... Read More sure all vendors and the bridal party were on the same page. It went flawlessly. Sal and Sabrina are an amazing team and we would recommend them to handle your wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Melissa I

I knew 4 years ago when Sal did my sisters wedding, i had to have him. We had a few meeting, and our final phone meeting the week of to finalize all the details. He always listened to my concerns and had suggestions. I had Sal and Sabrina for my wedding and they were great. Sal... Read More not only coordinated the event, dj'd, and he also performed my ceremony. He personalized our vows including our story of how we met, and our daughter. He played the music I wanted, and had me dancing all night! We gave away the centerpieces so I didn't get stuck with them. He had a fun interactive game for the guests to play. At the end of the night I got a thumb drive with pictures and video of the wedding! They were amazing! I would recommend them to everyone, and if I have anything in the future I would use them again.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

We don't have enough words to thank Sal Fusco and Jordan Cassidy for making our wedding day amazing. From the initial meeting, we knew we were going to go with After Hours as our DJ. We immediately felt comfortable describing our 'vision' of the wedding to Sal, and both he and... Read More Jordan exceeded our expectations of what we were looking for. We appreciated Sal's feedback about how to turn our semi-casual wedding into a dance party after dinner! It is evident that he has much experience in the field and his assistance with decision-making and enhancements to the night were spot-on. Also, we thought it was awesome that Jordan came out on the dance floor to do an interactive dance with everyone! At the end of the night, we were presented with a thumb drive of videos of the ceremony, special dances, and pictures that had been taken throughout. It was so great to see all of these things again and relive our day over and over! If you're looking for professional, fun, expertise in terms of a DJ service, it is recommended that you go with After Hours DJ Entertainment. Not only are they more than affordable, they are sure to make your event everything that you were hoping for (and then some). Thank you again, Sal and Jordan!

Great Music, OK Attitude

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Elizabeth M

After Hours was accommodating and we were able to add on their services for the ceremony last minute. We gave them a play list and most of the songs on it got played at some point in the night. The music was great and everyone had a lot of fun dancing. However, it felt like... Read More any time there was a special request, the DJ seemed annoyed (and let it show). He also very awkwardly positioned us for cake cutting and gave us very detailed instructions for how the cake cutting should be was a bit too controlled for me. My interactions with him weren't great, but the entertainment service he provided was fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

THE BEST!! Both Sal and Sabrina were awesome during our wedding. They played the best music and kept people having fun the entire night. Sal was great to work with right from the start. He knows his stuff!! He asked us things we never would have even thought of... He kept... Read More everything organized and the night running smoothly. He even gave us a thumb drive with all of the music they played during the night and all of the pictures he took during the reception. After Hours is an highly professional company that does great work. They are friendly, helpful, reliable and professional. We are so so so glad we chose them!! They are reasonably priced and do a fabulous job--the best out there!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

We got married on 6/6/2015. We had Sal and Jordan for our Dj's from After Hours Dj Entertainment. They really made my wedding day complete. All my guest said they had a blast and did not want the night to be over. I loved how Sal kept the wedding organized and moving. I had... Read More nothing to worry about. I highly recommend After Hours Dj Entertainment, they won't let you down!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Jackie B

We used Sal for our wedding on May 30, 2015 after he was a DJ at a friend's wedding last year. We knew right away that he would be a great fit and our mind was made up. He is so personable, thorough and organized. I can't say enough good things about our experience. He was so... Read More accommodating and was able to meet with us in the evening after work both on the phone and in person to discuss his packages. Throughout the whole process he kept us on our toes to be sure everything was getting finalized on our end, which was great becaus amongst all of the other wedding chaos it is easy to forget! Sal was awesome, he made our wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

We had Bert and John at our wedding last weekend. Our song selections were really important to us, and they were so great at customizing to exactly what we wanted - they worked with us right down to every last detail -- they know music! From the moment the ceremony began right... Read More up to the last dance they were outstanding! Everyone complimented the music, our dance floor was packed with guests of every age the entire evening and no one wanted it to end! Thanks After Hours for a perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Becky J

I've seen Sal's work at my sister's wedding 7 years ago and I knew that I had to have them for our wedding. Sal was very easy to work with and when we weren't sure what we wanted, was quick to come up with the prefect song choices. We heard so many good things from our guests... Read More that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to! Sal and Sabrina got everyone up and dancing and really kept the party going! I am very pleased with the way everything turned out. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a DJ for their event to look no further and book After Hours! They are nothing short of incredible! Sal had me laughing from planning to partying. Loved him!! Thank you for making our wedding day even more special!! <3

Fun time

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Christine G

AfterHours was so easy to work with to make sure the event runs smoothly! There online planning guide made sure all our important music was played and was helpful in picking out music too. Our DJ Peter Devine was professional and did a great job with the music for our crowd,... Read More playing tons of fun songs that got people on the dance floor. They also took some candid photos of the festivities and some video of the important dances, which was a great. We highly recommend AfterHours!