Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

23A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT (860) 749-1630

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jacquelyn Z

I wish I could give 10 stars! Sal and Jordan were the DJ’s for our wedding, and they did an AMAZING job! Working with them leading up to the big day was so easy and they made it stress free. Our first compliment of our DJ came when we were out on the dance floor dancing to ‘The... Read More Twist’. The compliments have not stopped since! Our guests are still saying how fun our wedding was, and we owe it all to Sal and Jordan! At the end of the night, I was shocked to have a flash drive handed to me of not only pictures, but of all our main dances that they recorded throughout the night. I couldn’t believe it! We also used after hours for uplighting and a gobo, which was amazing. Even the woman who we worked with for this, Nathalie, was super helpful and just a pleasure to work with! This entire company is wonderful, and it really goes to show you just how great they are when another DJ at a bridal show we went to told us that we were in great hands after telling him Sal was our wedding DJ. He could not have been more right!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Meaghan F

There are not enough words to pick from to describe such an awesome experience with After Hours DJ. Peter was professional, accommodating, and played THE BEST music at my wedding. He made the whole process of choosing music a breeze and was so helpful on the day of. I was a... Read More pretty indecisive bride, and he helped break things down for me perfectly. He played all of our favorites as well as our father's. He kept everybody happy! Once dancing started, it didn't stop, which is exactly what I wanted. We got far beyond what we paid for, our parents used the word "phenomenal" and our friends were so happy with all the music played. We would recommend After Hours to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ariel A

We had the pleasure of working with DJ JR Burrows of After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding reception in June, 2017. From our first meeting with him to our final handshake after the reception, JR was nothing short of exceptional! His experience, knowledge, and feel for... Read More his profession made the whole experience smooth and worry free. We had some non-traditional requests regarding the flow of the reception and music selection and he really hit it out of the park! He had a wealth of input during the planning process and his stage pressence and time pacing during the reception kept the guests, venue, and vendors in sync every step of the way. Don't hesitate to book DJ JR Burrows of After Hours DJ Entertainment! - James & Ariel Rose

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alicia Z

My husband, Eric and I wish we could give 10 stars. Our overall experience with AfterHours was amazing! Our DJ for our wedding was Peter Devine and we can honestly say there was no better fit. Pete was very personable, flexible, and an all around great guy! We were more than... Read More happy to have him celebrate our special day with us. We are still getting great compliments from many guests at our wedding about how awesome Pete was. Thank you again so so much!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Meghan J

Sal is the BEST! We really loved this company! Sal was very helpful every step of the way. He was able to keep our guests engaged and dancing the whole way through. We would not hesitate to recommend this business! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Meg G

We were married on 10/27/2017 at The Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Sal and Sabrina were absolutely AMAZING. We can not thank them enough from start to finish they were a pleasure to work with. Sal was extremely helpful throughout the planning process from the timeline of events,... Read More music and just staying organized! They knew just how to keep the party going! And do not get me started on Vanessa and Ebony for the Photo Booth. If you are even questioning getting one, DO IT! It was the hit of the night and looking through all the pictures takes us back and we can see just how much fun everyone had! Everyone is still talking about our photo booth and how awesome the girls were! We can't thank the After Hours team enough for helping to make our day so great! Meg and Peter

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kristina D

If it were possible to rate Sal Fusco and After Hours DJ 6/5 stars we absolutely would because they exceeded all expectations! Selecting them to DJ and officiate our ceremony was one of the best decisions we could have made! From the moment we met Sal we knew we wanted him to... Read More officiate our ceremony. He is professional, fun, and makes the whole process a breeze! To have such an experienced officiant and DJ meant that we didn’t have to stress in the days leading up to the wedding because we knew he would have everything under control! He helped us plan our ceremony, music, and ensured that all of our vendors were on the same timeline the entire day. The music was the best- they played all of our favorite songs. We had a PACKED dance floor the entire night! They were very responsive to all communications and often replied to us within an hour. At the end of the night we walked away with a USB of photos and video they had even taken all day! Hiring this group will make wedding planning fun, easy, and put you on track to having the best day ever!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Stevie P

Peter did an outstanding job at our wedding. We had no worries at all while he was there. He made sure that all the vendors were communicating with one another, and he was amazing at getting the crowd going. Our dance floor was packed all night thanks to our amazing dj! Thank... Read More you Peter for contributing to our amazing night! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Panagiota

Look no further, hire After Hours DJ today! As soon as we met Sal, it was clear that hiring him meant we were hiring a true professional who understood the flow of a wedding reception. Throughout our planning process, Sal was quick to respond to any questions we had... he even... Read More provided us with hotel suggestions for group blocks and a limo service (which we ended up using!). He really is an all-in-one wedding connoisseur. Prior to your wedding, Sal will meet with you to go over everything (including name pronunciations), and then one week before the big day he will tie up any loose ends with you. At our reception, everything went so smoothly! He played everything listed on our must-play list, and as one guest said "you'd have to be dead to not have fun at this wedding!" At the end of the night, we received a usb drive with candid photos and video that Sal had taken throughout the night, which was just another cherry on top! After Hours was a preferred vendor for our reception venue, and it is very clear why- they really do go above and beyond to make your event perfect. They are respectful of your wishes, including the do-not-play list and how "interactive" you want them to be with your guests, and we really appreciated that! They even did our uplighting, which was beautiful! Thank you Sal and everyone at After Hours! :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Bonnie P

Bert and Vinnie were spectacular. The event went seamlessly due to their expertise and scheduling. I would highly recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment for your event.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jennifer V

I can’t begin to describe how happy I was with After hours. Bert was our JP and made our ceremony fun and special. Sean was our dj and blew me away. Sean and his assistant were right there on the dance floor with my guests and I much of the night having as much fun as we were.... Read More Their props and personalities helped to get everybody on the dance floor. The selection of music was perfect. They were organized and professional and really put me at ease the night of my wedding. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah C

After Hours is AMAZING! They just DJ our wedding and it was perfect. They did our ceremony & our reception and helped guide us threw the whole thing. Every person who we dealt with was so nice, Mike & Kathy were the two DJ's who we had, they are so much fun! They had everyone on... Read More the dance floor and they really cared about every detail of our night. Thank you Mike and Kathy for making our night so special!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Samantha K

DJ Mike Moscato of After Hours was the perfect choice for our wedding! Nothing cheesy and he maximized the dance time for all our guests. Everyone complemented the music and we are so happy we chose him! The ceremony music was also superb and perfectly timed. The planning... Read More process was extremely easy and organized and Mike was a pleasure to work with! I will absolutely be recommending Mike and After Hours to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dean L

We had the pleasure of dancing to the sounds of DJ Mike and can't think of enough great things to say. He kept the party going non-stop and everybody had a great time. The dance floor was packed all night! We were on the same page and he knew exactly what to play and when. We... Read More asked for him to mix a few songs together for our unique first dance and it was perfect. I definitely recommend After Hours DJ and ask for Mike.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mallory H

Mike and his assistant, Carol, were the DJ's for my wedding this weekend and they are both AMAZING!! I had several guests tell me that Mike was the best DJ at a wedding they had ever experienced from the announcing of the bridal party to the music selection. A DJ can make or... Read More break a wedding and I am so happy I chose After Hours! Mike was so friendly and accommodating, willing to meet with me and my husband twice before the wedding night (one of the times was at 7pm and he waited at their office till then for us to arrive!). They have an awesome online portal you can use to make music selections if you choose and put in information for first dance, the ceremony etc. It is super user friendly. Carol was also great --- she took pictures the whole night (candids mostly) and at the end of the night they give you the flash drive with all of the pictures they've taken! They took over 100 amazing pictures and getting them so quickly was really fun. There was no extra fee for this! If you are looking for a DJ, email or call After Hours and request Mike and Carol!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Natalie F

We worked with Peter as our DJ. He was absolutely incredible. First off, he was very thoughtful and organized through the process. He made it clear that he would orchestrate our plans, so we didn't have to worry about anything at the ceremony and reception. As we planned the... Read More order of events and the music, he gave us advice and wasn't shy about telling us when our ideas would take away from the party. And, he was totally right. He also gave us some great ideas - like to how to give away our centerpieces at the end of the night. Our dance floor was packed the entire time. He really took to heart our suggested and must play lists, but he read the room and saw what would keep people dancing. Also, he worked so well on the fly. The best man alluded to a song in his speech and next thing you know as the speech finished up, Peter played that song to transition. It was hilarious and the whole room thought it was planned. Peter and his team took pictures through the night and gave us a flash drive. He even made sure to record speeches. We can't say enough good things about Peter. He made our wedding a true party.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Corinne N

After Hours is the way to go ! They were phenomenal!! Dj Billy & MC Jake were on point with the entire day from ceremony to reception! They had great energy and the music was perfect! They were all so nice and fun to work with. Made our wedding day amazing !!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole W

Our wedding was September 16, 2017 and we had Chris Garcia as both our JP AND our DJ. Working for the past two years of planning with Chris was always such an easy task. After Hours DJs have the best service, quality and kind hearted workers and every individual we crossed paths... Read More with was phenominal. Chris was ALWAYS a phone call or email away, even when he wasn't in the office! He gladly met with us whenever convenient and necessary and calmed any and all fears. Questions were answered diligently and with such grace. The night of the wedding, we had chosen classical, jazz, country and of course upbeat Music as well. Any special dances we wanted, Chris made sure to fit in. We decided early on to let Chris judge the songs he played by the feel of the crowd and not a single person sat down all night. This business is absolutely fantastic and Chris was such a big aspect of the success of our special day. You won't be disappointed using him and After Hours!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sarah M

We had Chris work our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful! He truly got to know us prior to the wedding to make sure he played the best music. Not only was the music great but the photo booth was a big hit as well. Highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Bailey M

We had Sal and Jordan as the DJs for our wedding at Wickham Park in September 2017 and they did such an awesome job during our ceremony and reception! They were definitely a huge part of our day running so smoothly, and I personally think they went above and beyond what most DJs... Read More do. They kept the whole evening on schedule and prevented any lulls in the event. They were very professional, experienced and helpful. Sal was also great throughout the whole planning process. Very responsive and informative and coordinated a timeline with all of our vendors. My husband and I picked out the majority of our music, but the songs they chose fit the vibe of the night very well. They also stuck to our must play and do no play lists. Additionally they provided microphones for our ceremony and there were no issues with the equipment or sound. Even in an outdoor setting that was a little windy- the mics did not pick up on it. Everything went very smoothly. The best part of After Hours is that they also take video of the ceremony, speeches, first dance, and parent dances. At the end of the night they gave me a bracelet with all of our video, pictures, and music from the night. Amazing!! They were also the only preferred DJ for our venue which I think says a lot. I would absolutely reccommend after hours DJs to other couples!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kevin K

We have nothing negative to say. Bert and Vinnie went above and beyond for us and we ended up staying later than planned because we were having too much fun! After Hours is the best in the business and rightfully so! The music knowledge and crowd reading is impeccable.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren B

We had the opportunity to work with Mike as the DJ for our wedding and it was everything we could have asked for and more. Mike was knowledgable and professional. The planner After Hours uses to prepare for the event was also extremely helpful; we were able to list out... Read More everything we wanted or didn't want, so Mike knew exactly how to organize our day. On our wedding day, Mike was very good about delivering exactly what we wanted, he was good on his toes as we made on the spot decisions, and his ability read the crowd allowed him to play the music the crowd wanted without them having to say a word. My fiancé and I are so thankful we used After Hours for our special day and if we have a need for a DJ in the future, we would absolutely use them again and again. I would recommend Mike and the After Hours crew to my closest family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kacey O

Amazing! Sal and Jordan made the night perfect! Sal was the best to work with and made everything stress free. Sal's emcee's skills were the best and got everyone involved and made sure the night stayed alive! Thank you after hours!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jahna R

Sabrina was, in short, amazing!!! From our first meeting, she immediately made us feel like we were in good hands with an expert. She had great recommendations and ideas throughout the planning process but also was very open to hearing what was important to us. People were... Read More dancing all night at our wedding and it is because Sabrina (DJ) and Adam (MC) were fantastic. They go through all the details of the night and make sure everything was implemented perfectly. They coordinated all of our vendors and made sure the whole night went smooth. I couldn’t recommend a better DJ!! And at the end, they gave us wrist bracelets that had all the music, pictures, and videos from throughout the night!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lindsey S

I don't even know where to start because there are so many great things to say about Sal and Jordyn. Sal and Jordyn DJ'd our wedding recently and made the day! The music was great. They had everyone dancing all night long! Sal was also an amazing MC and made the whole night go... Read More without a hitch. His transitions between events were seamless throughout the night. He also helped us so much in the planning process. I highly recommend to any couple!