Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

23A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT (860) 749-1630

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Hannah C

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Sal and Jordan work our wedding. It was absolutely wonderful! There wasn't a moment during the reception where everyone wasn't on the dance floor. They played every song we requested and knew exactly what kind of music to play to... Read More fit the mood all night! We worked primarily with Sal before the wedding. He provided us with a packet which helped us organize exactly how our wedding would go from start to finish which took a lot of the pressure off of us. He even worked around our crazy schedule (my husband is in the military) to help us create a special surprise for our parents during the mother/son father/daughter dances! We cannot thank Sal and Jordan enough for making our night perfect!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Meaghan F

There are not enough words to pick from to describe such an awesome experience with After Hours DJ. Peter was professional, accommodating, and played THE BEST music at my wedding. He made the whole process of choosing music a breeze and was so helpful on the day of. I was a... Read More pretty indecisive bride, and he helped break things down for me perfectly. He played all of our favorites as well as our father's. He kept everybody happy! Once dancing started, it didn't stop, which is exactly what I wanted. We got far beyond what we paid for, our parents used the word "phenomenal" and our friends were so happy with all the music played. We would recommend After Hours to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ariel A

We had the pleasure of working with DJ JR Burrows of After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding reception in June, 2017. From our first meeting with him to our final handshake after the reception, JR was nothing short of exceptional! His experience, knowledge, and feel for... Read More his profession made the whole experience smooth and worry free. We had some non-traditional requests regarding the flow of the reception and music selection and he really hit it out of the park! He had a wealth of input during the planning process and his stage pressence and time pacing during the reception kept the guests, venue, and vendors in sync every step of the way. Don't hesitate to book DJ JR Burrows of After Hours DJ Entertainment! - James & Ariel Rose

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Michelle C

Mike Moscato was an amazing DJ! He met with us to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted on our wedding day! He played the perfect music to keep the party going all night and had everyone on the dance floor! We had a wonderful experience working with them! We also used them... Read More for their photo booth and up-lighting services and we have nothing but great things to say about all!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Amber F

We chose after hours DJs for our wedding after they were highly recommend to us by our venue. We were set up with our DJ for our wedding day, Sabrina. From our very first meeting she went above and beyond to help us with planning our wedding. She was not only super helpful with... Read More anything we needed in regards to planning our music, she was also there with any questions I had about our wedding in general. Because she was so professional and so great when we met her, we also decided to have her be our officient! It's really a great service they offer when you aren't having a church wedding. Once again Sabrina was with me every step of the way with planning our ceremony and vows. Going into the day of the wedding, after working with her, we were so confident that all of our guests would have a great time and that the night would flow perfectly. She got everyone up onto the dancefloor and kept the party going until the night was over. Every one of our guests has reached out to us and said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and how much fun they had. I can't say enough good things about Sabrina and After Hours. The day of the wedding when I wanted to add a last minute sentimental dance with our son, she made it happen. When I got a tear in my wedding dress in the middle of the reception, she helped sew it up. And on top of all that she gave me a beautiful ceremony and reception to remember. Not sure how many other Djs will give you service like that!! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly B

For Jim Casso and his brother John - AH they were amazing! From the beginning Jim was very attentive to what we wanted our wedding reception to look and feel like. Jim spent a couple of hours meeting with us and making sure he could make our vision a reality. He even provided... Read More special equipment for the audio for our outdoor ceremony including a wind-proof microphone for our officiant that was designed so that we could read our vows to each other without having to hold a wireless mic. (something that we requested). During the ceremony he was working to make sure the sound was perfect. Jim's ability on the microphone as a Master of Ceremonies really upped the fun level at our reception. It's also obvious that from his years of experience he knows the appropriate pacing of special events (dances, slow dances, bouquet toss, etc.) The introductions of the wedding party were so energetic and fun. He ran the whole show with confidence and style. He also has a high level of technical skill. He has a studio at home and can provide you with edited or remixed songs to suit your needs. During the party he did several mini-sets where he quickly mixed together many similar songs from the same time period. It was really fun to dance to! Overall we were extremely pleased with Jim and his brother John and cannot recommend them highly enough to a bride and groom looking for a DJ who really cares about the quality of his equipment, who is fun and confident on the mic as an emcee, and who can absolutely tailor the music to your taste while ensuring that the dance floor is full all night!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Danielle C

My husband and I got married 8/25/17 and we had Mike Moscato as our DJ from AfterHours. He was really great! He provided music for the ceremony which was perfectly timed and all of the details, like the lapel microphones and standing microphones were handled seamlessly. During... Read More the reception he played everything we requested and when we left it up to his taste, that was great too. We also rented our photobooth from them and everyone was raving about it. They had so many props and people had such a good time. At the end of the night they gave us a scrapbook of all the photos right then and there! We also got digital copies of everything which was so nice to have while we wait for our official wedding photos. Everything was fantastic and many thanks to AfterHours for helping make our day so special!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Andrea M

Chris and Carlos did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a bilingual wedding (English/Spanish) and they were able to make that work. They did all of the announcements and introductions in both English and Spanish. They also played a great mix of Spanish and "American"... Read More music. We worked closely with Chris and he was very attentive to all of our preferences and it was easy to be in contact with him before the wedding to plan everything. They are a great company to work with! Chris y Carlos hicieron un excelente trabajo en nuestra boda! Tuvimos una boda bilingüe (Inglés/Español) y ellos fueron capaces de hacer el trabajo. Ellos hicieron las introducciones y los anuncios en ambos idiomas. Trabajamos mayormente con Chris y el siempre fue bien atento y atendió a nuestras peticiones. Son una buena compañía! Los recomendamos altamente!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Sarah K

Sal and Jordan did a great job emceeing and DJing our July wedding reception at Saint Clements Castle. Sal was very easy to work with during the planning process – very professional and thorough. On the day itself, he had everything well organized, and it all seemed to run... Read More smoothly. My husband and I were able to enjoy our party without having to worry about anything. Our guests enjoyed the game to give away the centerpieces, and once the dancing began, the floor was never empty. Sal and Jordan did a wonderful job of reading the crowd and choosing music that appealed to all ages in our group and kept everyone up and dancing. Our guests have told us numerous times how much fun they had. At the end of the night, Sal gave us a flash drive with videos of the toasts and special dances, and photos of the dancing, which is a great keepsake. We are very happy with our choice!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Heather R

DJ Sal exceeded my expectations. Prior to my wedding day his professional manner, organization, and communication put me at ease. On my wedding day Sal did the same, he kept everything on track, personalized the music to the bride and grooms needs, and made sure all the guests... Read More were having a blast. At the end of the night Sal even provided me with a USB drive filled with photos and videos that his awesome assistant Nathalie had been documenting throughout the night. He's hands down the best DJ I have ever encountered and I highly recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Danielle B

My husband and I recently got married in June at the Riverview. We used After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding and we were completely blown away with them! Sal was wonderful - he certainly didn't miss a beat! At the end of our wedding, he gave us a wristband with all our... Read More songs and the videos he took during our wedding. We didn't hire a videographer, so having our ceremony, first dance, and speeches recorded meant the world to us! We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nancy C

Sal and Jordan were extraordinary. I am a project engineer, and Sal impressed me with his organizational skills. He listens carefully to what the bride and groom want, makes suggestions based on his experience, and adds fun throughout the event. He types up a very organized... Read More event summary, time based, and e-mails it to all of the other vendors. They were organized, helpful, fun. Except for the special dances, I don't think there were ever less than 50 people on the dance floor! Thank you for making Hannah and Brad's wedding extraordinary. Brides to be.... Sal is your man!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Stephanie H

Our DJ was Mike from After Hours DJ Entertainment! Both my husband and I absolutely LOVED him! He played song after song that kept people dancing all night long! Mike at one point had ALL my guests up and out on the dance floor! Mike and his partner were professional and even... Read More with last minute changes from me, they made our wedding night a night to never forget! Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Todd R

My newlywed wife and I got married this past weekend and had the pleasure of Jim Casso and his brother provide the DJ entertainment for the evening. When working with Jim over the past few months in preparation for the wedding. Early on when working with Jim it was evident... Read More that he was a true professional and cared very much about delivering a quality product. My wife and I were immediately impressed by how promptly he was responding to emails, editing songs and developing a detailed timeline for all vendors to follow. It came as no surprise that Jim and his brother executed their plan to perfection. They set a great tone for the night every time they were on the microphone or behind the booth. I would highly recommend Jim and After Hours DJ Entertainment to any future bride and groom looking to hire DJ services. They were a big part of making our night a very memorable one.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Erica M

Sal Fusco was phenomenal. He played every song that I put on my playlist he brought such a magical experience to my wedding. It followed the time line that he set out to a T making sure we enjoyed every moment. I love that he helped me hand select all the music I loved and also... Read More brought his own charm and humor to the wedding making it so much more personal. My guest where so pleased and there was never a dole moment I recommend him to everybody.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kate F

Our DJ's, Sal Fusco and Jordan Cassidy, were absolutely amazing! They had an excellent music selection and it was just what we were hoping for and more! We received so many compliments from our guests, and our dance floor was packed the whole night! To top it all off at the end... Read More of the night Sal and Jordan gave us our own flash drive that had candid photos and video taken of our ceremony, first dances and the speeches! We highly recommend After Hours DJ & Entertainment, especially with Sal and Jordan!! Thank you Sal and Jordan for making our wedding so special!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Meg B

We worked with Sal on Room Uplighting, Wall Draping and Music for Ceremony and Reception. From the time that we inquired (January 2016) all the way through to the wedding day (05/27/2017), Sal was organized and attentive to our needs. Sal handled the wall draping vendor and... Read More set up with the venue staff directly. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We recommend After Hours without hesitation!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Brittany M

Peter Devine from After Hours DJ was amazing- my husband and I can't say enough good things about him. From our first meeting with him through our wedding day he was organized, attentive, and overall just a great person to work with. Little things like a phone call to check in a... Read More couple days before the wedding meant so much to my husband and I. He coordinated with our venue, photographer, and videographer prior to the wedding and during the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. We honestly didn't have to worry about anything! Peter gave us a timeline of how the night would go ahead of time, and checked in with us throughout the wedding to make sure all was going well. He was able to read the crowd and the music choices were perfect. Our guests (and us too!) were on the dance floor the entire night! His assistant took some great candid pictures and videos throughout the night as well and they were put on a USB that wraps around your wrist for us to keep by the end of the night (this was great so it didn't lost!). If we ever need a DJ for another event, Peter Devine at After Hours is the way to go!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kellie M

It's hard to put into words how amazing After Hours was! We were married at The Riverview on 4/14/17. Upon meeting Sal in the AH office we knew he was the one. We had met with another company but nothing could compare to the professionalism and overall feeling we got after our... Read More first few correspondence with him and the company. There are so many different factors into going into a wedding and he had every single base covered. Things we had never even thought of. Extras that we couldn't even dreamed of. We also used after hours for our Photo Booth which I will review separately but were equally as amazing. Sal and Jordan made our night seamless. There was never a moment where we didn't know what we need to do or where we need to be. There was not a single song left unplayed from our list of wants. Even after the fact, we had guests commenting on how amazing they were. We were able to customize our entrance, for both our bridal party in ourselves. And we were able to add voiceovers on our mother and father dances, which was so special for our parents. Even after the fact, we were blown away by the videos and pictures taken during our night! It was amazing to relive the ceremony (which we had on site, After Hours provided music and microphones) and to have those memories immediately after the wedding. (They provide a slap wrist jump drive at the end with all media taken that night.)The following day we were able to share all of that with family members who are unable to make our wedding due to health reasons. AND once the bill is paid, and everything is settled, we were surprised with a beautiful slideshow on our social media walls. What company goes the extra mile after their services are complete?! When in the middle of planning a wedding, you have to put a lot of trust in your vendors to share your vision and trust that they will hold your day as special to them as it is to you and your significant other. Sal, Jordan and the After Hours company are now family to us. We will be forever grateful for the care, love, and fun they brought to our wedding! With Love- Kellie and Anthony

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Mark A

I cannot say enough positive things about Afterhours DJ. They are a large company with Officiants, DJ/Emcee, Uplighting, and photo booth services (and more!) however they operate like a family business. All aspects of the business are well coordinated which is reassuring that... Read More nothing will fall through the cracks! Our DJ, Sean Crawford, was incredible. He listened to what we were looking for and together --Sean, my partner, and I, worked to create a great event plan for the evening. We are a same sex couple and that was no issue at all for this company. They embraced it and were even more energized! Photo booth services were incredible--the highlight of the wedding for many. The uplighting was also fantastic...extremely accommodating to customize as we wanted. Also, last minute, we needed an officiant and Sal was extremely flexible to help us with this. They were a great team and I cannot say enough about them! I would recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sophia S

Our DJ, JR, was amazing. He nailed all the songs for every important part,introduction, and special dance. He also had people going the entire night! Even when we had to cut songs short, cue an end/start, and prolong others, it sounded seamless. My husband is big into music and... Read More plays multiple instruments, and even he was super impressed. Totally recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 kristen K

My husband and I were recommended Afterhours DJ & Entertainment from a co-worker of my Husbands mother. The first thing that caught my attention with this vendor was the JP service that was offered. This was music to my ears because that checked another box on my wedding... Read More planning checklist! Sal was amazing to work with...very easy to get in contact with, flexible, patient and overall a great entertainer! Sal gave us great advice and tips for planning our wedding day all in which ultimately led to a fun and successful day! Afterhours offers many options from up lighting, photo booth, Photos and video by dj (uploaded on USB along with your entire wedding playlist and video of speeches for you to have at the end of the night). instructor led dances on your big day and my favorite JP service. Sal hyped up our guests by playing a centerpiece giveaway game which was great fun and gave my husband and I many laughs. Sal also performed our JP service and everything went off without a hitch! He honored our wishes for a short and fun service. Afterhours allows you to make all your music choices online and update your day of itinerary easily. I also like being able to pay directly online. My husband and I, along with our wedding guests, had an amazing time dancing the night away. Sal and Sabrina did an outstanding job and there is not a single thing we would change. We will definitely be recommending him and Afterhours Entertainment to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Alexa L

Our July 10, 2016 wedding was made that much more special because we chose After Hours DJ Entertainment! Their attention to detail, fantastic organization, incredible pricing and just generally awesome personalities helped to make our day perfect. We had Sal Fusco and Sabrina... Read More Cody as our two incredible DJ's for the night. They are so fun and were able to get almost every single person at our wedding on the dance floor. There was never a moment when the dance floor was not PACKED and that is exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We got many compliments on their fun personalities, song choices, interactive dances and the way the reception flowed. Prior to our wedding we had great communication with Sal. Every moment was well-planned and we had several backup plans in place. He even went as far as to send itineraries to all of the other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. We also used Vanessa Fusco and the After Hours Photo Booth which was an incredible added bonus. Once our guests realized it was there, the line was non-stop for the rest of the night. The photo's were high quality and our guests loved the TONS of props they could use while in the photobooth. Not only did our guests get printed copies of their photo's but we also were given a completed scrapbook at the end of the night with EVERY picture taken. It is such an amazing keepsake to have! Vanessa and friends were also so funny, professional and just made the night that much better! We also chose to use After Hours for uplighting and the price was fantastic. Much better than any other vendor we looked at. The color was also perfect for the venue and it made the ambiance of the venue top notch. At the end of the night, we received flash drives of all of the photobooth pictures, important songs from the reception and ceremony and EXTRA pictures and video's Sal took throughout the night. Nothing was undocumented!!! We have received so many compliments and inquiries about their business and would HIGHLY recommend them for all of your wedding needs! The value of their services is unbeatable and we would book them again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU After Hours!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Belinda S

We recently got married 10/15/16 at the Woodwinds in Branford, CT. We had seen After Hours DJ previously at a friend’s wedding and were immediately impressed. Much to our delight After Hours was reasonably priced compared to other DJs in the area. We were paired with Jim and... Read More his assistant/brother John. We immediately felt comfortable with Jim from our first planning meeting. Jim went out of his way to meet us at a location that was convenient for us. Jim and After Hours are so organized! They create an agenda of the entire night to ensure it goes off without a hitch. Jim also always made himself available by phone/email. I would randomly think of songs that I would want played at the wedding and he would immediately add these songs to our planning forms. We also had specifically wanted Jim to play back recordings of the Best Man/Maid of Honor speech at the end of the night to incorporate into our closing songs. He was able to record the speeches as they were being given and fulfill our request. I could not have imagined a more perfect night! Our guests had a blast and I did not get off the dance floor myself all night. Another nice touch is that they snap photos and video throughout the night that they share with you afterwards. We highly recommend After Hours! They are so experienced and truly a great vendor to work with. Thank you Jim & John for a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Helen M

Jeff and I can’t thank everyone enough at After Hours DJ Entertainment! Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody make an awesome team and made our wedding night so special! They knew what to play and when to play all the right music for all of our guests to enjoy the night. Sal was able to... Read More squeeze in last minute details for us to make our day just how we wanted. It’s a very overwhelming day and Sal and Sabrina made it super easy to just go with the flow and have fun. The up-lighting they provided set the perfect mood for the night inside and out at our venue and our photo booth was such a big hit! Vanessa was so easy to work with when setting up details, Sophia and JR made our entire guests feel welcome and encouraged them to let loose. Our guests had fun with the photo booth scrapbook and it's a fun way for us to look back and remember our night. All of our guests highly complimented everyone at After Hours DJ Entertainment, we couldn’t have asked for a better group to be a part of our very special day! With much love, Helen & Jeff Young!