Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

27A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Morgan G

Absolutely amazing! We had Sal and Sabrina for our wedding at Saint Clements Castle and they know how to party!! Sal was awesome to work with through the entire process, had great advice, and was even able to make last minute changes on the wedding day. They knew exactly how... Read More to get the crowd going and the wedding ran so smoothly. They ran the show so well, we didn't worry about a single thing the entire night. They were even able to get my almost 80 year old grandparents jamming out on the dance floor! Not only were they amazing at entertaining, but they took awesome pictures and videos and gave us a USB of them that same night! All of my guests have commented on how they cannot get over how much fun they had. If you want your guests (and yourselves) to have an absolute blast at your wedding, After Hours is the way to go. Sal and Sabrina, thank you so much for making our wedding one that people can't stop talking about!! Sincerely - Morgan

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Clarissa G

Absolutely fabulous service! Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody were our Djs for our wedding reception, and they did an amazing job. We met with Sal first, and his jovial nature and helpful attitude soon turned what started as an errand into a truly fun and relaxed experience. Showing... Read More great flexibility and knowledge, Sal was able to help us with our song selections, as well as find the specific songs we requested. Furthermore, he gave us excellent information about how things would happen on the day itself, giving us ample time to consider our options and make final decisions. On the day itself, everything went as it should: Perfectly. Sal and Sabrina worked very well with the other vendors, seamlessly working in all of the different dances and speeches into one cohesive evening. Both Sal and Sabrina also made the BRIDE and GROOM'S wishes the priority of the evening, using their own discretion when it came to requested songs in order to fit the feel of the evening (no chicken dance for us, thanks!). The options that they give you when planning out your special evening show their expertise in this area. They had a "kissing couples" option, to be instituted if there were too many glass-clinkers (or in our case one very persistent one!). Instead of only the bride and groom kissing, Sal has a premade list of couples attending the evening, to be called at "random" (Bride and Groom get to pick who's on the list), making the event more inclusive, unique and fun! One final point about how great our experience with Sal and Sabrina was: We were not keen on paying for videography service, as that can be quite expensive, but we had prepared a choreographed first dance. Upon hearing our conundrum, Sal said "no problem!" as an included option in your DJ package, you can get limited videography service to be sure you capture that special dance, speech or moment in your evening. We cannot recommend this DJ service, or these Djs, highly enough. Thank you for our special night!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Megan G

We are THRILLED that we chose After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding in August! Sean and Norm did an absolutely amazing job! Sean video-chatted with us a few times before the wedding day. He sent us forms to fill out beforehand which made the planning a breeze. Sean was... Read More incredibly organized and was in control of all of the wedding party introductions and timing of the cake cutting, etc. He was like an MC and wedding planner combined! Sean and Norm played all the music we requested and totally got the vibe we were looking for during cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. We danced all night long and had more fun than we EVER imagined! We have had so many guests tell us that they are the best DJ's they've ever heard at a wedding. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Sarah D

Jim and his brother were awesome at our wedding! They did everything we wanted and kept us informed when people made requests, or when we had to cut the cake, do the anniversary dance, etc. Even when we first met Jim he listened to our suggestions and offered his own with a kind... Read More open mind. Sal was helpful in getting us our Gobo projection and did a demo. We wish we knew other local couples who were getting married so we could tell them to go with After Hours.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Nicole V

Mike Moscato was a fantastic DJ! He made our wedding day perfect. No one was even thinking about the horrible weather outside, because Mike had the Partying going on the dance floor even before the dance floor "officially" opened! Before our wedding Mike met with us, got to know... Read More our taste in music and helped put a plan together for our event. He was also available via phone or text and was very patient with us selecting music even down to the day before the wedding! People never stopped dancing that night and haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had...so thank you to Mike and After Hours for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Emily M

It was amazing to work with Sal from After Hours for our wedding! He knows EVERYTHING about putting together an awesome wedding reception and gave us helpful suggestions for music and advice on which parts of the reception to include and when. His expertise made our reception... Read More perfect and he even got ALL of our guests (even the most reluctant dancers) on the dance floor for the most amazing conga line ever! Thank you Sal, for the fun and the memories!

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

Sean was so awesome and very easy to work with. He made the night perfect and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Great personality and creativity. Will always recommend him and after hours to anyone interested

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Stephanie R

JR Burrows was our Wedding Officiate and DJ and we could not have asked for a better partner. He went above and beyond the requested services. JR was like a wedding planner, he worked well with our venue consultant and gave us great ideas on how to make our wedding uniquely... Read More ours. He even helped us to avoid a wine uncorking crisis! I have already had JR as a DJ for a corporate event and will continue to use and recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment in the future

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Plain and simple. The price isn't hidden, the service is amazing, and our DJ, Peter Devine, was the greatest person to work with. His knowledge and passion for music is unmatched by anyone else we met with before the wedding. I would highly recommend anyone to seek out After... Read More Hours for your wedding DJ needs. Thanks again for a wonderful wedding experience Peter!

Locas Wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Liz M

Dj Sal and Dj Sabrina were absolutely amazing! So easy to work with. They made sure everything was covered.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

My wife Katie and I had the pleasure of working with Pete Devine from After Hours DJ. Pete was AWESOME we met with him 3 times before our wedding and he made it clear from day 1 that our wedding would be just the way we wanted it. Pete made sure everything went smoothly and his... Read More playlist from the first song to the last was PERFECT. I cannot say enough about all that Pete did for us. I strongly recommend Pete for any event.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Kevin W

Peter was absolutely awesome. From the day we met with him he made us feel very at ease with the whole process. Working with him was one of the first decisions we made and definitely one of the best. It set the stage for us to have an amazing wedding, and it was great to... Read More have that peace of mind knowing that this was one less major thing we had to worry about. We were really nitpicky and detailed during the whole process but Peter was right there with us and made sure to get everything exactly how we wanted it. Leading up to our wedding day we knew Peter was going to deliver, and he came through for us in a huge way. We couldn't recommend him any more highly!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Melissa C

My wife and I chose Sal and Sabrina from After Hours DJ Entertainment for our formal fall evening wedding last weekend and it was hands down the BEST choice we made for our big day through two years of planning! From the very start, Sal made us feel at ease and was so helpful to... Read More two brides who didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding. One of the first things we told Sal was that we were looking for a DJ who would be able to get the crowd up on the dance floor - we were so worried that our families would spend the night in their seats! The night of our wedding we were sitting down and thought that a large number of our guests must have left early because no one was at the tables - we looked back to the dance floor and the truth was they had all got up to dance! All of our family and friends over the last few days have told us that ours was the best wedding they've ever been to - and in the same breath they sing the praises of Sal and his team. Sabrina even worked magic to successfully pin my bustle - which had come undone twice earlier in the night and kept falling out. Sal handled every last detail, and even made sure our other vendors got a final copy of the day-of timeline. We cannot recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment highly enough - they make us wish we had another wedding to plan just to keep working with them!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Caitlin C

We used After Hours for our wedding this Fall. From the second we met Sal, we knew that he was incredibly experienced and we could trust them with our party! We were able to draw on his suggestions and experience in order to make the right choices to capture both our... Read More personalities and our desired style for the evening. After Hours an incredible job both before and during the wedding. We were able to set up most of our itinerary online, and Sal gave us great advice on how to keep the wedding moving and the energy high. He sent all of our vendors a timeline for the night so everyone knew where to be. The attention to detail was absolutely incredible and took the stress out of our planning. The day of the wedding, Sal and Jordan kept our dance floor moving all night, and played a nice mix of songs we'd requested and similar styles of music that got our guests moving. Sal was a great MC and is just all around a great guy in general! Jordan was super sweet and is also fantastic! We got a lot of compliments on how fun the night was from our guests, so all around a big success. I will say, the most incredible thing that After Hours provides is the memory stick at the end of the night with photos and videos. While planning this little service was an after thought. However, now that the wedding is over, I am so happy that I can look at the photos and watch the toasts and first dance as many times as I'd like. We would give Sal, Jordan and the rest of After Hours a 10 star rating if we could. They really took the time and effort to make our day extraordinary.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Elizabeth F

Do yourself a favor and save some time. Just hire After Hours and request Jim Casso. I just got married on 10/10/15 and my wedding and reception were beyond extraordinary. The level of warmth and professionalism that my husband and I were presented with, from day 1 of hiring... Read More After Hours, was outstanding. Jim helped us organize our reception in such a way that we felt so incredibly prepared, and that's not something most bride and grooms will say. Jim was fantastic on the mic and kept the evening flowing so smoothly that my husband and I were really able to enjoy ourselves. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Jim and our experience with After Hours. We are incredibly appreciative and grateful that we very clearly made the best choice out there. Thanks again Jim. We're big fans! Wooooooo!!!! Liz & Sean

The best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Lauren K

Hiring After Hours DJ Entertainment was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. When looking for DJs, we were really impressed with the planning tools provided by After Hours, and they did not disappoint. We had several meetings with Sal who helped us get... Read More organized. He made extremely helpful suggestions for the wedding, and made us feel very relaxed. Sal was always quick to respond to questions and he provided detailed information that was a huge help to our other vendors. He was also our wedding efficient and did an amazing job helping us to build a ceremony that was uniquely "us". At our wedding, Sal & Sabrina took care of both our ceremony and reception music, and guests had a great time! What is especially unique about this vendor are the photos, videos, and music that were provided to us on a flash drive at the end of the wedding. They were able to capture the important moments of our day on video (ceremony, toasts, parent dances, etc.) that was of very high quality. After Hours makes for a really stress-free planning process and a very smooth wedding day. The value for the price is unmatched, and the team is a blast to work with. I cannot say enough about how impressed we were by their services, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Chelsea W

Our MC was Sal and our DJ was Sabrina. Our wedding was kept elegant and made a party with help from both of them! Maintaining the balance and pretty much running the show, they made our night as easy as a breeze. We would recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment to everyone for... Read More anything! From this day on, if a DJ is needed, we're calling them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Brittany M

My Husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ then Peter at AfterHours! We previously attended a wedding he did last year and were very impressed. He did not disappoint us with our wedding either! He was always a text or email away when I needed something, and was always... Read More calmed me down when I was freaking about something. The day of the wedding I received so many compliments from guests because he kept the party going all night. Thank you so much Peter for everything!

Sal Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Elizabeth L

I can not say enough about After Hours DJ Entertainment b/c our DJ was Sal Fusco and he was simply amazing. I swear I must have emailed that poor man with every little nuisance and crisis from having trouble picking songs to a best man completely backing out of the wedding. He... Read More was the rock on which I leaned and was wonderful. He had a resolution for every crisis and a piece of advice for every concern. Then there's the basic stuff like they have the largest selection of music I saw after doing a great deal of research, they were the most reasonably priced in comparison to others and Sal was one of the few DJ's with serious years of experience (40 if I'm not mistaken) so he knew every vendor we were thinking of and he could tell us what we were getting into. He was also very organized so whether you are or not- he is an invaluable resource. The music was pretty friggin awesome too :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Meredith R

A huge thank you to DJ Sal and DJ Sabrina!!! They were everything and more, we could have asked for on our wedding night. They kept the whole wedding day in order to make it go as smooth as possible. We didn't have to worry about anything throughout the night. They kept the... Read More energy up all night and the dance floor was packed. Between the dancing and singing all night, everybody had a blast!!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jessica M

Sal and Sabrina were perfect!! Sal talked us through everything, and even though I'm super indecisive, he somehow put together exactly what I wanted and kept everyone on the dance floor (at one point several guests were literally in the floor) all night!!!! It was perfect and I... Read More received so many compliments on "the DJ" afterwards. My husband's sister booked him for her wedding in June!!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ashlee M

Sal was professional right from the very beginning, as he helped us organize and plan our wedding, offered valuable advice, and eased any pre-wedding nerves . As someone who appreciates attention to detail, I couldn't have been more happy with the service Sal provided with the... Read More online planning form, the detailed wedding day itinerary, and the easy flow of our wedding reception. Sal even went out of his way to match his and his assistant's attire to our wedding's color scheme. (Don't think I didn't notice that Sal!!) Our guests were on the dance floor all night long (Even my 83 year old grandmother!) and are even talking about the music played days later. Before packing up to make his long journey home, Sal handed me a USB flash drive containing pictures from our evening and more importantly our wedding ceremony, which is absolutely priceless. Sal and his team far exceeding our expectations and we would HIGHLY recommend After Hours DJ to anyone look for a flawless and fun evening.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Alyson M

Sal and Sabrina you are the BEST! Being an event manager myself, I can honestly say I have nearly seen it all when it comes to weddings. I hand picked my vendors after extensive personal experience. With countless options out there, good bad and ugly, I can wholeheartedly... Read More say, I would choose After Hours time and time again. Do not make the mistake of hiring an amateur DJ. The DJ can make or break the wedding! The professionalism and attention to detail that After Hours delivers, will absolutely not disappoint. We love you guys! Thanks for everything! Love, Aly and Andy

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Bill M

We had the pleasure to meet Sal at a Bridal Show and again at an expo at the venue we picked. Hands down the best and most attentive DJ service I have ever worked with. We met with Sal and planned every detail. He emailed us an itinerary for the day scheduled by time to make... Read More sure all vendors and the bridal party were on the same page. It went flawlessly. Sal and Sabrina are an amazing team and we would recommend them to handle your wedding or any other event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Melissa I

I knew 4 years ago when Sal did my sisters wedding, i had to have him. We had a few meeting, and our final phone meeting the week of to finalize all the details. He always listened to my concerns and had suggestions. I had Sal and Sabrina for my wedding and they were great. Sal... Read More not only coordinated the event, dj'd, and he also performed my ceremony. He personalized our vows including our story of how we met, and our daughter. He played the music I wanted, and had me dancing all night! We gave away the centerpieces so I didn't get stuck with them. He had a fun interactive game for the guests to play. At the end of the night I got a thumb drive with pictures and video of the wedding! They were amazing! I would recommend them to everyone, and if I have anything in the future I would use them again.