Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

23A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT (860) 749-1630

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Hannah C

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Sal and Jordan work our wedding. It was absolutely wonderful! There wasn't a moment during the reception where everyone wasn't on the dance floor. They played every song we requested and knew exactly what kind of music to play to... Read More fit the mood all night! We worked primarily with Sal before the wedding. He provided us with a packet which helped us organize exactly how our wedding would go from start to finish which took a lot of the pressure off of us. He even worked around our crazy schedule (my husband is in the military) to help us create a special surprise for our parents during the mother/son father/daughter dances! We cannot thank Sal and Jordan enough for making our night perfect!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Meaghan F

There are not enough words to pick from to describe such an awesome experience with After Hours DJ. Peter was professional, accommodating, and played THE BEST music at my wedding. He made the whole process of choosing music a breeze and was so helpful on the day of. I was a... Read More pretty indecisive bride, and he helped break things down for me perfectly. He played all of our favorites as well as our father's. He kept everybody happy! Once dancing started, it didn't stop, which is exactly what I wanted. We got far beyond what we paid for, our parents used the word "phenomenal" and our friends were so happy with all the music played. We would recommend After Hours to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ariel A

We had the pleasure of working with DJ JR Burrows of After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding reception in June, 2017. From our first meeting with him to our final handshake after the reception, JR was nothing short of exceptional! His experience, knowledge, and feel for... Read More his profession made the whole experience smooth and worry free. We had some non-traditional requests regarding the flow of the reception and music selection and he really hit it out of the park! He had a wealth of input during the planning process and his stage pressence and time pacing during the reception kept the guests, venue, and vendors in sync every step of the way. Don't hesitate to book DJ JR Burrows of After Hours DJ Entertainment! - James & Ariel Rose

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Heather R

DJ Sal exceeded my expectations. Prior to my wedding day his professional manner, organization, and communication put me at ease. On my wedding day Sal did the same, he kept everything on track, personalized the music to the bride and grooms needs, and made sure all the guests... Read More were having a blast. At the end of the night Sal even provided me with a USB drive filled with photos and videos that his awesome assistant Nathalie had been documenting throughout the night. He's hands down the best DJ I have ever encountered and I highly recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Danielle B

My husband and I recently got married in June at the Riverview. We used After Hours DJ Entertainment for our wedding and we were completely blown away with them! Sal was wonderful - he certainly didn't miss a beat! At the end of our wedding, he gave us a wristband with all our... Read More songs and the videos he took during our wedding. We didn't hire a videographer, so having our ceremony, first dance, and speeches recorded meant the world to us! We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nancy C

Sal and Jordan were extraordinary. I am a project engineer, and Sal impressed me with his organizational skills. He listens carefully to what the bride and groom want, makes suggestions based on his experience, and adds fun throughout the event. He types up a very organized... Read More event summary, time based, and e-mails it to all of the other vendors. They were organized, helpful, fun. Except for the special dances, I don't think there were ever less than 50 people on the dance floor! Thank you for making Hannah and Brad's wedding extraordinary. Brides to be.... Sal is your man!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Stephanie H

Our DJ was Mike from After Hours DJ Entertainment! Both my husband and I absolutely LOVED him! He played song after song that kept people dancing all night long! Mike at one point had ALL my guests up and out on the dance floor! Mike and his partner were professional and even... Read More with last minute changes from me, they made our wedding night a night to never forget! Best DJ EVER!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Todd R

My newlywed wife and I got married this past weekend and had the pleasure of Jim Casso and his brother provide the DJ entertainment for the evening. When working with Jim over the past few months in preparation for the wedding. Early on when working with Jim it was evident... Read More that he was a true professional and cared very much about delivering a quality product. My wife and I were immediately impressed by how promptly he was responding to emails, editing songs and developing a detailed timeline for all vendors to follow. It came as no surprise that Jim and his brother executed their plan to perfection. They set a great tone for the night every time they were on the microphone or behind the booth. I would highly recommend Jim and After Hours DJ Entertainment to any future bride and groom looking to hire DJ services. They were a big part of making our night a very memorable one.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Erica M

Sal Fusco was phenomenal. He played every song that I put on my playlist he brought such a magical experience to my wedding. It followed the time line that he set out to a T making sure we enjoyed every moment. I love that he helped me hand select all the music I loved and also... Read More brought his own charm and humor to the wedding making it so much more personal. My guest where so pleased and there was never a dole moment I recommend him to everybody.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kate F

Our DJ's, Sal Fusco and Jordan Cassidy, were absolutely amazing! They had an excellent music selection and it was just what we were hoping for and more! We received so many compliments from our guests, and our dance floor was packed the whole night! To top it all off at the end... Read More of the night Sal and Jordan gave us our own flash drive that had candid photos and video taken of our ceremony, first dances and the speeches! We highly recommend After Hours DJ & Entertainment, especially with Sal and Jordan!! Thank you Sal and Jordan for making our wedding so special!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Meg B

We worked with Sal on Room Uplighting, Wall Draping and Music for Ceremony and Reception. From the time that we inquired (January 2016) all the way through to the wedding day (05/27/2017), Sal was organized and attentive to our needs. Sal handled the wall draping vendor and... Read More set up with the venue staff directly. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We recommend After Hours without hesitation!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Brittany M

Peter Devine from After Hours DJ was amazing- my husband and I can't say enough good things about him. From our first meeting with him through our wedding day he was organized, attentive, and overall just a great person to work with. Little things like a phone call to check in a... Read More couple days before the wedding meant so much to my husband and I. He coordinated with our venue, photographer, and videographer prior to the wedding and during the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. We honestly didn't have to worry about anything! Peter gave us a timeline of how the night would go ahead of time, and checked in with us throughout the wedding to make sure all was going well. He was able to read the crowd and the music choices were perfect. Our guests (and us too!) were on the dance floor the entire night! His assistant took some great candid pictures and videos throughout the night as well and they were put on a USB that wraps around your wrist for us to keep by the end of the night (this was great so it didn't lost!). If we ever need a DJ for another event, Peter Devine at After Hours is the way to go!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Kellie M

It's hard to put into words how amazing After Hours was! We were married at The Riverview on 4/14/17. Upon meeting Sal in the AH office we knew he was the one. We had met with another company but nothing could compare to the professionalism and overall feeling we got after our... Read More first few correspondence with him and the company. There are so many different factors into going into a wedding and he had every single base covered. Things we had never even thought of. Extras that we couldn't even dreamed of. We also used after hours for our Photo Booth which I will review separately but were equally as amazing. Sal and Jordan made our night seamless. There was never a moment where we didn't know what we need to do or where we need to be. There was not a single song left unplayed from our list of wants. Even after the fact, we had guests commenting on how amazing they were. We were able to customize our entrance, for both our bridal party in ourselves. And we were able to add voiceovers on our mother and father dances, which was so special for our parents. Even after the fact, we were blown away by the videos and pictures taken during our night! It was amazing to relive the ceremony (which we had on site, After Hours provided music and microphones) and to have those memories immediately after the wedding. (They provide a slap wrist jump drive at the end with all media taken that night.)The following day we were able to share all of that with family members who are unable to make our wedding due to health reasons. AND once the bill is paid, and everything is settled, we were surprised with a beautiful slideshow on our social media walls. What company goes the extra mile after their services are complete?! When in the middle of planning a wedding, you have to put a lot of trust in your vendors to share your vision and trust that they will hold your day as special to them as it is to you and your significant other. Sal, Jordan and the After Hours company are now family to us. We will be forever grateful for the care, love, and fun they brought to our wedding! With Love- Kellie and Anthony

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Mark A

I cannot say enough positive things about Afterhours DJ. They are a large company with Officiants, DJ/Emcee, Uplighting, and photo booth services (and more!) however they operate like a family business. All aspects of the business are well coordinated which is reassuring that... Read More nothing will fall through the cracks! Our DJ, Sean Crawford, was incredible. He listened to what we were looking for and together --Sean, my partner, and I, worked to create a great event plan for the evening. We are a same sex couple and that was no issue at all for this company. They embraced it and were even more energized! Photo booth services were incredible--the highlight of the wedding for many. The uplighting was also fantastic...extremely accommodating to customize as we wanted. Also, last minute, we needed an officiant and Sal was extremely flexible to help us with this. They were a great team and I cannot say enough about them! I would recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sophia S

Our DJ, JR, was amazing. He nailed all the songs for every important part,introduction, and special dance. He also had people going the entire night! Even when we had to cut songs short, cue an end/start, and prolong others, it sounded seamless. My husband is big into music and... Read More plays multiple instruments, and even he was super impressed. Totally recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 kristen K

My husband and I were recommended Afterhours DJ & Entertainment from a co-worker of my Husbands mother. The first thing that caught my attention with this vendor was the JP service that was offered. This was music to my ears because that checked another box on my wedding... Read More planning checklist! Sal was amazing to work with...very easy to get in contact with, flexible, patient and overall a great entertainer! Sal gave us great advice and tips for planning our wedding day all in which ultimately led to a fun and successful day! Afterhours offers many options from up lighting, photo booth, Photos and video by dj (uploaded on USB along with your entire wedding playlist and video of speeches for you to have at the end of the night). instructor led dances on your big day and my favorite JP service. Sal hyped up our guests by playing a centerpiece giveaway game which was great fun and gave my husband and I many laughs. Sal also performed our JP service and everything went off without a hitch! He honored our wishes for a short and fun service. Afterhours allows you to make all your music choices online and update your day of itinerary easily. I also like being able to pay directly online. My husband and I, along with our wedding guests, had an amazing time dancing the night away. Sal and Sabrina did an outstanding job and there is not a single thing we would change. We will definitely be recommending him and Afterhours Entertainment to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Alexa L

Our July 10, 2016 wedding was made that much more special because we chose After Hours DJ Entertainment! Their attention to detail, fantastic organization, incredible pricing and just generally awesome personalities helped to make our day perfect. We had Sal Fusco and Sabrina... Read More Cody as our two incredible DJ's for the night. They are so fun and were able to get almost every single person at our wedding on the dance floor. There was never a moment when the dance floor was not PACKED and that is exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We got many compliments on their fun personalities, song choices, interactive dances and the way the reception flowed. Prior to our wedding we had great communication with Sal. Every moment was well-planned and we had several backup plans in place. He even went as far as to send itineraries to all of the other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. We also used Vanessa Fusco and the After Hours Photo Booth which was an incredible added bonus. Once our guests realized it was there, the line was non-stop for the rest of the night. The photo's were high quality and our guests loved the TONS of props they could use while in the photobooth. Not only did our guests get printed copies of their photo's but we also were given a completed scrapbook at the end of the night with EVERY picture taken. It is such an amazing keepsake to have! Vanessa and friends were also so funny, professional and just made the night that much better! We also chose to use After Hours for uplighting and the price was fantastic. Much better than any other vendor we looked at. The color was also perfect for the venue and it made the ambiance of the venue top notch. At the end of the night, we received flash drives of all of the photobooth pictures, important songs from the reception and ceremony and EXTRA pictures and video's Sal took throughout the night. Nothing was undocumented!!! We have received so many compliments and inquiries about their business and would HIGHLY recommend them for all of your wedding needs! The value of their services is unbeatable and we would book them again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU After Hours!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Belinda S

We recently got married 10/15/16 at the Woodwinds in Branford, CT. We had seen After Hours DJ previously at a friend’s wedding and were immediately impressed. Much to our delight After Hours was reasonably priced compared to other DJs in the area. We were paired with Jim and... Read More his assistant/brother John. We immediately felt comfortable with Jim from our first planning meeting. Jim went out of his way to meet us at a location that was convenient for us. Jim and After Hours are so organized! They create an agenda of the entire night to ensure it goes off without a hitch. Jim also always made himself available by phone/email. I would randomly think of songs that I would want played at the wedding and he would immediately add these songs to our planning forms. We also had specifically wanted Jim to play back recordings of the Best Man/Maid of Honor speech at the end of the night to incorporate into our closing songs. He was able to record the speeches as they were being given and fulfill our request. I could not have imagined a more perfect night! Our guests had a blast and I did not get off the dance floor myself all night. Another nice touch is that they snap photos and video throughout the night that they share with you afterwards. We highly recommend After Hours! They are so experienced and truly a great vendor to work with. Thank you Jim & John for a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Helen M

Jeff and I can’t thank everyone enough at After Hours DJ Entertainment! Sal Fusco and Sabrina Cody make an awesome team and made our wedding night so special! They knew what to play and when to play all the right music for all of our guests to enjoy the night. Sal was able to... Read More squeeze in last minute details for us to make our day just how we wanted. It’s a very overwhelming day and Sal and Sabrina made it super easy to just go with the flow and have fun. The up-lighting they provided set the perfect mood for the night inside and out at our venue and our photo booth was such a big hit! Vanessa was so easy to work with when setting up details, Sophia and JR made our entire guests feel welcome and encouraged them to let loose. Our guests had fun with the photo booth scrapbook and it's a fun way for us to look back and remember our night. All of our guests highly complimented everyone at After Hours DJ Entertainment, we couldn’t have asked for a better group to be a part of our very special day! With much love, Helen & Jeff Young!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie H

Of all of our vendors, Jim at After Hours was by far the easiest to work with. From his monthly check-ins starting months before the wedding, we knew right away we'd made a great choice. Jim went above and beyond, editing our first dance song until it was just right, and the... Read More night of the wedding his music choices were great. He and his brother kept everything running smoothly, made sure we were in the loop but not overburdened, and most importantly kept our relatively small wedding a lively party all the way up until midnight! I highly recommend working with After Hours and Jim specifically. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren S

The absolute best DJ. We were fortunate enough to have Sal and Sabrina DJ our wedding. Music is a HUGE deal to me and these two nailed it! Not only did they rock the party but they were a pleasure to work with. Sal was incredibly helpful when discussing the timeline of the... Read More day. Since I'm only planning on doing this once, I didn't really know what to expect so he mapped out everything for me and really helped me grasp the layout of the day. Speaking with him and watching him do his thing had us at complete ease and we did not have to worry about a thing. MANY of the guests complimented us on the music, too! Afterhours also provides a photo booth service run by Sal's wife Vanessa. She is equally amazing and they all made the day SO much fun. I was on the fence about having a photo booth but I am so glad that we did. It was one of the best one's I've experienced and we received copies of everyone's hilarious photos. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the photo booth as well. Everyone from after hours had such a fun, positive and energetic attitude, it was an absolute pleasure working with them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 A M

Thank you Bert and Vinnie! Our guest won't stop talking about the slideshow and the Jib Jab! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was always full! We appreciate everything you did for us. I've even had a couple of future brides ask me for your information!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kristyn C

We hired After Hours DJ for our wedding on September 10, 2016, and we couldn't be happier that we did! After Hours DJ was so professional from beginning to end, from sending us all of the information and resources we needed to customize our wedding exactly the way we wanted to,... Read More to sending us friendly payment reminders. Peter Devine was our DJ, and he was honestly the best. Since we don't live in Connecticut, he took the time to meet with us a few months before the wedding so we could get to know him and he could get to know the style of music we wanted played at our wedding. He really took everything we spoke about that day and at our final planning meeting into consideration on our wedding day, and it turned out to be what a lot of our guests called, "the most fun wedding ever." Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night, and my feet hurt from dancing for days after! Peter also made sure everything went smoothly the entire night, from the intros (we had a big bridal party!) to the cake cutting, which made it a very stress-free night for my husband and I. He also did a great job of reading the crowd, and when he saw how much our guests were dancing he asked us if we still wanted to do the bouquet toss, etc., to which we responded, "No! We just want to keep dancing!" That kind of thoughtfulness really makes him a cut above other DJs, because he really wanted our wedding day to be exactly what we wanted it to be. We cannot thank After Hours DJ and DJ Peter Devine enough for helping to make our wedding reception one that our friends and family will not stop talking about for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Erin

Look no further than After Hours if you're looking for a trustworthy entertainment company that's worth every penny. We had met with other companies but we knew we were home as soon as we met Sal. He became a true Master of Ceremonies because we were so comfortable with him we... Read More asked him to marry us as well - he did an amazing job, the perfect mix of light hearted humor and sentiment that we asked for. He walked into the bridal suite where we were all dancing before introductions and jumped right in and amped up the party. They played incredible music all night, kept everyone on the dance floor, and helped me and the groom experience everything we needed to. We had an amazing wedding but all of our guests raved about Sal and After Hours the most. He absolutely unequivocally created an experience for our guests that they'll all remember for a long time. We were told by many people it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and we owe a lot of that to Sal and After Hours. At the end of the night he pulled us aside and gave us all the pictures and video they had taken that evening. we woke up early to find they had already posted everything online, and we took a good hour looking through all the pictures, which was a great experience for us to relive everything so soon and helped us commit it to memory. If you haven't booked a DJ or photobooth yet, please consider booking After Hours, you will not be disappointed and your guests will be happy you did. We are so grateful to have had them by our sides on one of the most important days of our lives - high quality entertainment matters and After Hours will exceed your expectations, I know they exceeded ours.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jessica B

There are no words to describe how AMAZING Sal and his entire team are at After Hours!! Booking a DJ for our wedding was probably one of our most daunting tasks. My husband and I, and our families have a wide taste in music. We're very big believers that music can make or break... Read More a wedding. Sal and After Hours came to us through a recommendation from a coworker, he had recently done her wedding and she could not say enough great things about him! After meeting with Sal, we could immediately see why. He puts you at ease, and makes you feel like he's known you for years. He gave us great ideas to keep the day moving, fun and unique!! He also became another coordinator for our special day, you can see were his experience and knowledge comes in, and he makes sure you get the most out of your day!! We told Sal what we were looking for, and gave him a list of songs we loved and wanted to hear on our day. He and Sabrina went above and beyond on the day of. They were so flexible with a few last minute changes. All night they were checking on us, making sure we were well set. (I have to mention how excited I was that he had Sabrina with us day of, all of the reviews of the two of them together are out of the park!! They don't disappoint!!) I would like to put out there, that I'm pretty sure Sal can read minds!! He played tons of our favorite songs that we didn't include in our play lists, it was incredible!!! The best part is everyone was raving about how amazing our music was, and the dance floor was never empty!! Also the amount of pics, and videos of special dances and toasts he posted that night was beyond, we watched them all!! I couldn't imagine our special day without Sal, and Sabrina. We're so thankful for all of their hard work on making our day flawless and perfect!!!! Thank you again!!!