Making Your Dream Reception A Reality

Elegant to high energy our goal at After Hours DJ Entertainment is to take the guesswork out of choosing entertainment. We take the time with you to plan a tailor-made reception. This is your day! We give you exactly what you want! Our quality, professionalism and value are unsurpassed.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

23A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT (860) 749-1630

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jacquelyn Z

I wish I could give 10 stars! Sal and Jordan were the DJ’s for our wedding, and they did an AMAZING job! Working with them leading up to the big day was so easy and they made it stress free. Our first compliment of our DJ came when we were out on the dance floor dancing to ‘The... Read More Twist’. The compliments have not stopped since! Our guests are still saying how fun our wedding was, and we owe it all to Sal and Jordan! At the end of the night, I was shocked to have a flash drive handed to me of not only pictures, but of all our main dances that they recorded throughout the night. I couldn’t believe it! We also used after hours for uplighting and a gobo, which was amazing. Even the woman who we worked with for this, Nathalie, was super helpful and just a pleasure to work with! This entire company is wonderful, and it really goes to show you just how great they are when another DJ at a bridal show we went to told us that we were in great hands after telling him Sal was our wedding DJ. He could not have been more right!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Tom P

Sean’s professionalism and attention to detail completely exceeded our expectations during our wedding experience. Starting with the consultation, Sean went through the process with a lot of detail and made my wife and I very comfortable during the entire process. Have a... Read More question during your wedding planning? No problem- Sean even gave us his cell phone number to call or text him at any time leading up to our wedding. Once our wedding day came, Sean was terrific. He had everything printed out and lines up perfectly which made the night flawless. We will definitely recommend Sean to our frienda for future gigs!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Kathy C

DJ Mike Moscato did an outstanding job at our wedding! We met with him several times beforehand, and he was terrific. It was like sitting down with a member of the family. He kept everything moving smoothly at the reception, and he even accommodated a group of girlfriends who... Read More had a "surprise" song to sing to us. It was a big hit, with Mike's help. We always felt that the music and dancing are the most important part of the reception, and we are so glad we had Mike to make the reception such a huge success. xo, Kathy and Mark

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 liz w

DJ Chris Garcia was exceptional to work with. From the initial meeting to the very last second of the main event, he was on point! So organized, so relaxed...and SO fun! He was extremely easy to work with; prompt to every meeting and responded instantly to emails/phone... Read More calls. More specifically, our last minute emergency when we asked him to also be our officiant just one month out! When I was stressed and worried, he was calm and focused...he helped us put together a ceremony which fit us perfectly - we actually received numerous compliments on the ceremony itself! We needed a DJ who was bilingual and able to make the night fun and memorable for all guests (Latino or American roots). This was no problem for Chris! He also advised us on some of our important dance choices, as well as, merging two songs for our first dance. He gave us options and let us choose how the transition would go. We truly valued his professional input and are so thankful to have had his experience guiding our most important moments. And as for the party, I am speechless... I felt as though we had hardly provided enough song suggestions, and yet, the night of, his song choices were SPOT ON! I almost spent too much time dancing because the dance floor was just that popular!!! At the end of the night, Chris made sure to find me and slapped a USB bracelet on my wrist. We did not hire a videographer. I thought it was a way to save some cost and that we'd never watch it. This "extra" AfterHours provides is PRICELESS. Hands down. We are incredible grateful to have videos of our special dances, photos on the dance floor AND the amazing speeches given by some of our closest loved ones. Having these to look back on and smile/laugh/cry is something we will always cherish. THANK YOU Chris!!!! & After Hours Entertainment Anyone looking for someone to DJ and/or be officiant to their wedding should definitely go to Chris at After Hours!

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Amanda G

We had the contemporary photobooth. Attendants were great. Photo quality was great. So happy we booked them!

Reviewed on 4/01/2018 Jude P

Sal was our wedding DJ and he truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a blast. You have enough to worry about on your big day, so you want to work with somebody that's as organized, professional, and detail-oriented as After Hours DJ Entertainment. Our dance floor was... Read More packed the entire night and Sal even took videos of our ceremony and speeches as we did not hire a videographer. To top it all off, he stayed until the very end despite the 10 inches of snow that came down during the event. We can't thank Sal and After Hours enough!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Amber M

What can we say that hasn’t been said already? Sal was Amazing! The DJ was the last vendor we booked because we saw it as being the hardest choice. I mean a DJ just plays music, right? Man, were we pleasantly surprised! We originally met Sal at a Bridal Expo and remember his... Read More humor the most. We made appointments to meet a ton of DJs, including Sal, and after meeting him we cancelled all of our other meetings. He was more than “just a DJ.” He answered any and all questions we had, he went over every aspect of things with us, and on the day of the wedding he lined us all up and made sure we were where we needed to be and on time. Sal and his assistant, Jordan, were amazing! We had some line dances and they came out and did them with us to keep the group on track! He surprised us with recording our ceremony and our first dance. At the end of the night he gave them to us, along with pictures he had taken, on a flash drive bracelet. This was the icing on the cake - something so unexpected that we will always cherish! - Mr. & Mrs. Mihalak

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Lauren A

Sal and Jordan were incredible at our wedding! My guests were all raving about how our wedding had the best music at any wedding they had ever been to. They made sure to play only music in the genres that I liked and asked me permission if there was a request for something... Read More otherwise. All of my must plays were played and I had the time of my life! Sal and Jordan, you rock!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Kathy C

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Sara N

J.R. Burrows and the After Hours team are absolutely wonderful! J.R. made our wedding night a time that will be talked about forever. I loved J.R.'s energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, organization, and responsibility. The team was very easy to work and communicate with, and... Read More they were willing to work with us when we had to change the date of our wedding and turn it into a surprise wedding during a Jack & Jill. The entire day flowed smoothly thanks to J.R., and he allowed me to relax. He was on top of things the whole night and remembered details that I had requested beforehand that I totally forgot about the day of. I would recommend this group in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amanda H

Pete went above and beyond to help our wedding day visions come to life and run smoothly. The after-hours timeline put our reception wedding planning concerns at ease. Pete did not hesitate to entertain any of our ideas. He helped us mash father-daughter dance music, and was... Read More willing to MC a song with our jazz band to recognize veterans. To our surprise, we left the night with some once in a lifetime footage we did not realize he was recording from the end of the night when the videographer had left.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Dayle S

We had the greatest planning and wedding day experience with our DJ Sabrina and the MC Adam. Sabrina was amazing with planning, she made all of our music dreams a reality, she had an amazing color-coded itinerary made within 24 hours of our appointment with her. She checked in... Read More regularly throughout the process and sent us multiple versions of song mixes for our first dance. She worked separately with my dad so the father-daughter dance could be a surprise to me. On our wedding day, we had some timing issues because of the venue, and Sabrina cut music and touched base with us about everything so we could hear everything that we had requested throughout the night. She really went above and beyond in all aspects of our DJ experience.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Kimberly M

J.R. was the DJ for our wedding and he was EXCELLENT! He was so great, not only at playing the right music throughout the day, but also with planning the itinerary of the reception beforehand and taking charge and coordinating with others in order to make sure everything flowed... Read More seamlessly on the wedding day itself. Even my parents (who were a little nervous since they are used to small, conservative weddings without a DJ) were extremely impressed with J.R. and were so happy with how much he added to the reception. We even got a flash drive immediately after the reception that contained pictures and videos that J.R. had taken throughout the night! We absolutely loved having J.R. as our DJ, and we would highly recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment for any event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alicia Z

My husband, Eric and I wish we could give 10 stars. Our overall experience with AfterHours was amazing! Our DJ for our wedding was Peter Devine and we can honestly say there was no better fit. Pete was very personable, flexible, and an all around great guy! We were more than... Read More happy to have him celebrate our special day with us. We are still getting great compliments from many guests at our wedding about how awesome Pete was. Thank you again so so much!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Meghan J

Sal is the BEST! We really loved this company! Sal was very helpful every step of the way. He was able to keep our guests engaged and dancing the whole way through. We would not hesitate to recommend this business! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Meg G

We were married on 10/27/2017 at The Riverview in Simsbury, CT. Sal and Sabrina were absolutely AMAZING. We can not thank them enough from start to finish they were a pleasure to work with. Sal was extremely helpful throughout the planning process from the timeline of events,... Read More music and just staying organized! They knew just how to keep the party going! And do not get me started on Vanessa and Ebony for the Photo Booth. If you are even questioning getting one, DO IT! It was the hit of the night and looking through all the pictures takes us back and we can see just how much fun everyone had! Everyone is still talking about our photo booth and how awesome the girls were! We can't thank the After Hours team enough for helping to make our day so great! Meg and Peter

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kristina D

If it were possible to rate Sal Fusco and After Hours DJ 6/5 stars we absolutely would because they exceeded all expectations! Selecting them to DJ and officiate our ceremony was one of the best decisions we could have made! From the moment we met Sal we knew we wanted him to... Read More officiate our ceremony. He is professional, fun, and makes the whole process a breeze! To have such an experienced officiant and DJ meant that we didn’t have to stress in the days leading up to the wedding because we knew he would have everything under control! He helped us plan our ceremony, music, and ensured that all of our vendors were on the same timeline the entire day. The music was the best- they played all of our favorite songs. We had a PACKED dance floor the entire night! They were very responsive to all communications and often replied to us within an hour. At the end of the night we walked away with a USB of photos and video they had even taken all day! Hiring this group will make wedding planning fun, easy, and put you on track to having the best day ever!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Stevie P

Peter did an outstanding job at our wedding. We had no worries at all while he was there. He made sure that all the vendors were communicating with one another, and he was amazing at getting the crowd going. Our dance floor was packed all night thanks to our amazing dj! Thank... Read More you Peter for contributing to our amazing night! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Panagiota

Look no further, hire After Hours DJ today! As soon as we met Sal, it was clear that hiring him meant we were hiring a true professional who understood the flow of a wedding reception. Throughout our planning process, Sal was quick to respond to any questions we had... he even... Read More provided us with hotel suggestions for group blocks and a limo service (which we ended up using!). He really is an all-in-one wedding connoisseur. Prior to your wedding, Sal will meet with you to go over everything (including name pronunciations), and then one week before the big day he will tie up any loose ends with you. At our reception, everything went so smoothly! He played everything listed on our must-play list, and as one guest said "you'd have to be dead to not have fun at this wedding!" At the end of the night, we received a usb drive with candid photos and video that Sal had taken throughout the night, which was just another cherry on top! After Hours was a preferred vendor for our reception venue, and it is very clear why- they really do go above and beyond to make your event perfect. They are respectful of your wishes, including the do-not-play list and how "interactive" you want them to be with your guests, and we really appreciated that! They even did our uplighting, which was beautiful! Thank you Sal and everyone at After Hours! :)

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Bonnie P

Bert and Vinnie were spectacular. The event went seamlessly due to their expertise and scheduling. I would highly recommend After Hours DJ Entertainment for your event.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jennifer V

I can’t begin to describe how happy I was with After hours. Bert was our JP and made our ceremony fun and special. Sean was our dj and blew me away. Sean and his assistant were right there on the dance floor with my guests and I much of the night having as much fun as we were.... Read More Their props and personalities helped to get everybody on the dance floor. The selection of music was perfect. They were organized and professional and really put me at ease the night of my wedding. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah C

After Hours is AMAZING! They just DJ our wedding and it was perfect. They did our ceremony & our reception and helped guide us threw the whole thing. Every person who we dealt with was so nice, Mike & Kathy were the two DJ's who we had, they are so much fun! They had everyone on... Read More the dance floor and they really cared about every detail of our night. Thank you Mike and Kathy for making our night so special!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Samantha K

DJ Mike Moscato of After Hours was the perfect choice for our wedding! Nothing cheesy and he maximized the dance time for all our guests. Everyone complemented the music and we are so happy we chose him! The ceremony music was also superb and perfectly timed. The planning... Read More process was extremely easy and organized and Mike was a pleasure to work with! I will absolutely be recommending Mike and After Hours to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Dean L

We had the pleasure of dancing to the sounds of DJ Mike and can't think of enough great things to say. He kept the party going non-stop and everybody had a great time. The dance floor was packed all night! We were on the same page and he knew exactly what to play and when. We... Read More asked for him to mix a few songs together for our unique first dance and it was perfect. I definitely recommend After Hours DJ and ask for Mike.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mallory R

Mike and his assistant, Carol, were the DJ's for my wedding this weekend and they are both AMAZING!! I had several guests tell me that Mike was the best DJ at a wedding they had ever experienced from the announcing of the bridal party to the music selection. A DJ can make or... Read More break a wedding and I am so happy I chose After Hours! Mike was so friendly and accommodating, willing to meet with me and my husband twice before the wedding night (one of the times was at 7pm and he waited at their office till then for us to arrive!). They have an awesome online portal you can use to make music selections if you choose and put in information for first dance, the ceremony etc. It is super user friendly. Carol was also great --- she took pictures the whole night (candids mostly) and at the end of the night they give you the flash drive with all of the pictures they've taken! They took over 100 amazing pictures and getting them so quickly was really fun. There was no extra fee for this! If you are looking for a DJ, email or call After Hours and request Mike and Carol!!