Afterdark Media

Video + Photo in Arizona & Southern CA starting $999

Wedding Videography + Photography starting at $999

We are a wedding videography and photography company specializing in high quality, affordable event cinematography. We provide video production services for weddings, quinceaneras, parties and events throughout southern California and the greater Phoenix area. We believe everyone should have the option of having video to commemorate their special day, which is why our most basic video package starts at just $999. We take a simplistic and creative approach when we shoot any event. We will constantly communicate and make you feel comfortable as we strive to highlight those special moments that can never be recreated. "Our focus is to capture the amazing moments of your special day and create a beautiful memory that will last forever." - AfterDark Media

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Video + Photo in Arizona & Southern CA starting $999 (602) 793-4132
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Angel M

Johnny and Danny are great. They are very professional and yet, were not intrusive during the event. Most importantly, the finished product is amazing! We have a video of our big day that is so wonderful and touching and captures all that we felt and experienced. They met with... Read More us before the event to get a feel of what we were about and they definitely captured that essence. Almost everyone that watches it has commented on how the video expresses our love and special relationship (and most thank us for the cry!). Additionally, many of the guests have commented on how great they were. We couldn't have been more pleased both with the video and the experience of working with After Dark Media!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 mia s

do it! Videographer was the last thing we booked because we weren't sure we really needed it. I am so happy that we did. They were by far the most affordable and very professional. We got our video within 6 weeks and were so happy with it. Don't skip this service... better to... Read More have it than not. Johnny was efficient and quick!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ginny C

We booked AfterDark Media to create a highlight video for our wedding in Orange County, CA. Johnny was our main contact and videographer for the day. He was very easy to work with and responded quickly to any questions. He is reliable and responsible. Our video was beautiful! We... Read More could only afford a single videographer but you could never tell by the great quality of our video. Our friends and family really enjoyed the video and we received many compliments. I definitely recommend AfterDark Media for weddings!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ami T

I am so pleased with the value, service and professionalism AfterDark provided to us for our wedding! I had an immediate connection with Johnny when I talked to him on the phone. I knew almost immediately that I wanted them to be our videographer for our wedding. We were trying... Read More to fit video into our budget and really appreciate Johnny and Danny working with us so that we could have this amazing video proof of our wedding! We got the highlight video and the raw footage and could not be happier. They were so great at communicating with us and we actually never met with them before the wedding. We talked on the phone, skyped and emailed and that was enough. On the day of, they had so many great ideas and I was so impressed with their professionalism. They were very present but not in the way. They worked great with our photographer. They were just spectacular! They went above and beyond anything I could have asked for. I loved working with them. The finished product is absolutely delightful! They listened to all the things I liked and disliked and got everything right. They knew that I was interested in getting some interviews of guests (even though it is usually an extra cost), wanted our vows and wanted our dog in it. They also used the songs in the highlight video that I wanted. Everyone loves our beautiful highlight video. They captured the spirit of our day and got all the right elements. For our raw footage, they even cut the footage so that we have the ceremony, the speeches, and dances separate. Also the interviews are also separate which we really appreciated. I love that the highlighted video came on beautiful DVDs with our image on them and we got a Vimeo link that we can share with family and friends. I cannot say enough great things about AfterDark. Johnny and Danny are so committed and talented. They are a great vendor to work with and I would recommend them for your videography needs wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bianca M

Loved having Johnny & his team at our wedding! Great communication. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Our bridal party loved them as well. Johnny loves what he does, even in the rain he was smiling. I am so happy I picked him and his team for our... Read More video and DJ. Our guest also loved the music.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brendan R

Johnny and Danny were awesome. Their work is absolutely outstanding and as a somewhat camera - shy groom they made the whole thing very easy and comfortable. Their packages offer excellent value for money and you'd be wasting money paying at least double from many of the other... Read More companies we received quotes from. They are professional, friendly and very easy to work with and captured our special day perfectly. Friends and family who were unable to attend have had nothing but great things to say about the video. If you are planning a wedding on any budget please contact AfterDark Media, u will be very glad u did and your budget will be too!

Johnny

Johnny is the co-owner of AfterDark Media, specializing in cinematography for weddings, private parties, quinceaneras and special events. He is a graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University where he studied broadcast journalism, video production and the art of telling a story through a visual medium. He has a passion for creating wedding videos that tell "your story" and is always trying to capture those special moments that make us different. Having captured easily over a 100 weddings over the years, he is very experienced. He is also fluent in Spanish.