AFYEvents

AFYEvents is an Atlanta and destination professional event planning and coordinating company specializing in full service planning, design, styling, and coordination. We are built on the core values of exceptional service and meaningful relationships. Our mission is to blend our creativity and sense of style to create treasured experiences and forever memories for the people we serve. At AFY, we create experiences that are a direct reflection of you. So, let us provide you with an event that is artistically captivating and visually stunning. You give us the reason to celebrate; we will show you the perfection we can create.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Georgia + Destination

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jena M

Working with Carnell and Lindsey was an absolute pleasure! Carnell was very easy to communicate with, and he took a tremendous burden off of my shoulders by advocating for me & handling everything with my venue, florist, baker, photographer, and even my DJ. I cannot say enough... Read More about how wonderful the services provided by AFY Events are! My wedding day was everything I ever dreamed of and then some, and AFY has so much to do with that! Thanks y'all!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Cassidy O

AFY Events went above and beyond to make sure our big day was everything we dreamed of! Lindsey and Carnell were organized innovative and on top of everything! They dealt with my crazy, unconventional ideas and pulled it all off! We were under a major time crunch for set up at... Read More both the ceremony and reception venues (less than an hour for each) and they rocked it out like it was no sweat! I would recommend AFY to anyone YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Lindsey B

Words cannot even begin to express the gratitude I have for Carnell & Lindsey for making our big day above and beyond our dreams! It was so special for Alex & I to have two people that mean so much to us coordinate and plan our wedding. Carnell & Lindsey were there at the drop... Read More of a hat for any (and EVERYTHING) that I needed! From asking a silly ceremony question, to making big reception decisions, they were there every step of the way to offer the best, most reassuring advice. Not to mention PREPAREDNESS! These are two of the most Type A people you will ever meet and they are ready for anything no matter what is thrown at them. It is so relieving as a Bride to have had these two there for me because I literally had nothing to worry about! It was so nice being so relaxed the day of our wedding knowing that everything was in good hands with these two. I could sit here and go on for hours and hours about the wonders of AFY Events. Carnell and Lindsey are two people with raw, natural talent and a firery passion for what they do and the two of them together make the most dynamic duo. They made our day unforgettable and no doubt will continue to do it for many others to come! C & L, I am so incredibly blessed to be able to call you my friends and I cannot WAIT to see all of the magical things that y'all accomplish in the years to come. ♥️

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kay B

AFYEvents goes above and beyond when it comes to making a bride's special day perfect. They are very thorough and make sure that everything about the day from start to finish is complete. Working with each and every vendor to make sure ideas come to fruition is their forte. I... Read More would highly recommend their services to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Kara M

Carnell and Lindsey made my dream wedding a complete reality. I usually juggle about 50 things at once so I had basically no clue what I was doing, I gave them my vision and they took it and made every single detail as organized and more perfect than I could have ever imagined.... Read More It snowed the day before my wedding and everything was insane, "vendors wanting to back out" kind of insane and they handled EVERYTHING. They used their connections to make every part of my wedding original, unique and beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Hillary B

AFYevents provided top notch service when it came to our wedding and events up to the wedding. After getting engaged, I immediately called Lindsey to set up a full service wedding coordination in 7months. I am a busy mother with no time or creativity to plan my dream wedding on... Read More a strict budget, but I did have plenty of visions in my mind. I allowed AFY to design, coordinate and execute every detail for our couples shower, rehearsal/dinner and wedding/reception. AFY helped me to properly channel my visions to become reality. I loved the way they professionally suggested options that fit my style and budget, while also ensuring that everything worked together perfectly in an elegant way. They helped me stay on my timeline and always seemed to have extra time when I started to have wedding anxiety to ensure me that everything was on schedule to be great! They were also VERY flexible when I changed my mind. They never skipped a beat when I decided not to do planned dances or add a flowerwall, scratch the flowerwall, add it again. Lindsey & Carnell kept their focus on what we wanted and needed as a couple for our big day. Their attention to detail when decorating is impeccable! It truly created the enchanting wedding that I dreamed of in ways that I couldn't imagine. John even measured the distance of the chairs to ensure the ceremony was perfectly layed out! I was 100% satisfied with everything working with AFYevents and HIGHLY RECOMMEND their services for large or small events.

Lindsey Wise & Carnell Roberts

Lindsey demonstrates the ability to see the big picture, while also mastering the fine details. The compassion that is seen in what she does and towards her clients is a combination that makes working with her such a seamless experience. Carnell is known for his attention to detail, creative imagination, and contagious enthusiasm. Good at wearing multiple hats, Carnell is skilled at responding quickly to changing circumstances, always maintaining an upbeat, can-do attitude.