Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

Abington, MA (781) 726-1912

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Jen N

My fiancé and made our wedding rings at Amy's adorable studio on 6/18/2016. We emailed her prior inquiring about the workshop details and she responded right away with all the specifics. She assisted with design ideas and was very helpful in the initial creative process. My... Read More fiancé and I were very excited and felt comfortable going into the workshop with zero prior metalworking experience. During the workshop Amy was very patient and explained the entire process in great detail. I made my fiancé's ring and he made mine, and the process for each ring varied slightly as our designs were different; so the directions needed to vary with each ring. The workshop took about six hours from start to finish. There was a good amount of waiting involved, so there was a lot of down time. Amy also included some delicious snacks for us all to munch on while we waited. In the end, my fiancé and I think attending Amy's workshop was truly an amazing experience. We love how our rings came out and Amy is true gem.