On Location Hair and Makeup

Our team at AG Beauty Services specializes in bridal hair and makeup. You can enjoy the convenience of professional hair and makeup services at the location of your choice or a private studio in New Windsor NY. We travel to the Hudson valley area. We want to make planning for your wedding day as easy as possible. That is why we offer both hair and makeup services with one booking. We not only offer services for your special day, you can book with us for a haircut, color application or hair extensions to achieve your desired wedding day look. Alexandria Graber, the proud owner of AG Beauty Services and her team all specialize in bridal hair and makeup. For questions and more information about our services check out our website. Email us at [email protected] Thank you

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

New Windsor, NY Hudson Valley (845) 527-2735

Wonderful Skills and Personality

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Megan M

Alex was such a pleasure to work with. I received so many compliments on my makeup for my wedding. I was so pleased with her skills and she was willing to hear my preferences. My makeup lasted all evening.I would highly recommend her for anyone who needs their makeup or hair... Read More done.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Christina S

Loved working with Alex from AG Beauty Services! She was SO accommodating and most importantly a very FUN person to work with which I needed with my rambunctious family/bridal party. She was willing to try a number of styles on my hair/makeup at the trial and then handled hair... Read More for my 7-person bridal party plus MOB and MOG the day of EFFORTLESSLY. I couldn't have asked for better! She was nice enough to offer just eyes/lashes/lips to the girls at various price points as well which is HARD to come by nowadays. She definitely has her pulse on what's new and exciting in the hair and makeup world and everyone looked gorgeous! Great experience. Highly recommend!

LOVE

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 shula p

Alex and her assistant Carly did SUCH an amazing job with hair and makeup for me, my sister, my mom, and my mother in law. None of us wear a lot of makeup normally, so they worked with us, keeping it natural and light, and everyone loooked absolutely beautiful! They were GREAT!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Karly D

Alex and her beauty team are simply amazing. I have many different visions for my bridal hair, and Alex nailed it. I initially did a trial with her and didn’t even go with what we had planned. The morning of my wedding she saw my hair piece, made a suggestion and I went with it.... Read More She’s someone you can trust. My makeup and hair was more than I could have dreamed for. My bridal party looked beautiful, everyone was more than happy with their hair and makeup. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else for your event. Alex is such an accommodating business owner and person, she was always available for any questions I had. I trusted her recommendations and her insight. If Alex is luckily not booked for you bridal event— book her now!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Rebecca N

I was not worried about hair and makeup for my wedding because I felt so at ease working with AG Beauty Services. Alex was very kind and responsive to all my questions leading up to the big day. She spent a lot of time with me during my hair and makeup trial to show me a few... Read More different options for the wedding day. Alex and Kayla tag teamed hair and makeup on the wedding day. They each listened to what everyone in my wedding party wanted and delivered on every account. My hair and makeup turned out better than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend AG Beauty Services to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Luba K

Wonderful hair and Makeup. Alex did my hair and makeup and the hair for all of my bridesmaids. She did it speedily and beautifully for all of us, and listened to what I wanted with my makeup and did it in such a way that I still looked and felt like me (just more glamorous).... Read More Highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kim S

I can honestly say, Alex made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt on my wedding day. People came up to me all day commenting on how I looked like a real life Disney Princess. AG Beauty was one of the best decisions I made that day. They had the guts to keep on top of the... Read More various people who might have derailed the processes, in the best and gentlest ways. It was because of this the girls were so on time that the guys were shocked we were running completely on time. I got major brownie points from my husband :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kelsey J

Alex and her team were the best! She was very responsive leading up to the wedding and very helpful with suggestions during the trial. The day of the wedding, the timing of everyone's hair and makeup was perfect and she really listened to what everyone wanted and was very detail... Read More oriented. I was beyond thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Courtney W

Cannot say enough great things about Alex! She is so amazing! I knew right away she was a perfect fit for me and my girls! During my trial she was so patient with me because I couldn’t make up my mind about eye shadow and lip color! I not someone who wears makeup often and Alex... Read More did a beautiful job without it being too much! On my wedding day she brought Eliza to help and she was great as well! All of my bridesmaids and mother of bridge and groom were so happy and looked absolutely stunning!! Alex was so nice and patient and would 100% recommend her!! Can’t say enough good things!! Thanks so much Alex!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Daniele N

Alex and Chelsea were absolutely amazing! They did such a great job and were so easy to work with. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out and I received SO many compliments. Highly recommend AG Beauty Services!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017

I absolutely loved having Alex and her team make my girls' and I look beautiful on my wedding day on June 24th. She was very accommodating and flexible while I tried to nail down the number of women who wanted hair and makeup services. She was very responsive to all of my... Read More emails and questions leading up to the trial and the wedding day. I was not sure exactly what I wanted for my hair, but Alex was very patient as I ran through what I did and did not like, and then came up with something that was absolutely perfect. My hair and makeup both stayed put all night, which is a miracle based on how much running around, dancing and sweating I did that day and night. All of my girls' loved their hair and makeup, and I would definitely recommend Alex for anyone's future wedding or special event.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Marisa P

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing AG Beauty Services is! Alex & Chelsea were so sweet and relaxed, which was so helpful on the morning of my wedding. They did a phenomenal job on both the hair & makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and moms. Everyone was so impressed... Read More with the quality of their work. They listened carefully to what we all wanted, and made sure we were completely satisfied with our look. I have very curly hair and was initially worried about how to style it, but Alex patiently worked with me at my trial to come up with a gorgeous style. I got married on a humid July day, and my hair and makeup was flawless until night time. I HIGHLY recommend AG Beauty Services to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Candis L

Alex and her team were nothing but amazing! I couldn't be happier with the way that I look for my wedding… And my bridesmaids looked better than I could've ever expected! Working with alex and her team was easy, organized and professional. I look forward to working with them... Read More again!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Ryan R

Alex and Bianca were absolutely fabulous! They made everyone feel so comfortable and made the process of getting ready so fun. Everyone's hair and make up looked amazing and lasted all night. I highly recommend AG beauty services to any bride getting married in the Hudson Valley... Read More area!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Melissa M

There are not enough words to describe how amazing AG Beauty team is. Alex and her team are amazing. I got married two weeks ago and the forecast was rain more rain and some extra rain. Alex and her team came to my hotel on time with 2 other girls to tackle my larger bridal... Read More party. My girls and myself (the bride) never looked better. The make up and hair lasted all day in down pouring rain, my makeup stayed in placed and cried through my whole wedding. I can't thank these ladies enough for there fabulous look. My day was perfect because of them! Book them you will never second guess yourself.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Christine F

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day last week, thanks to Alex! She was so sweet and made sure to listen to exactly what I wanted, checking along the way if I wanted anything tweaked or changed. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and it... Read More held all night! All my girls looked phenomenal as well. Highly recommend for any hair and makeup needs!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Carolyn H

Alex did my bridal hair and makeup on April 15th, 2017. I found her on a wedding website review and I am so glad I did. I was impressed by her website and social media—it is clear she keeps up with current trends with hair and makeup. Leading up to the wedding, Alex guided me... Read More with when to get my spray tan and hair extensions. The day of the wedding, Alex kept us on time and calm. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jessica B

The ladies at AG Beauty Services are the best! Chelsea and Eliza did an incredible job on all of my girls and myself! The makeup looked so natural and delicate. Everyone looked stunning and the makeup lasted ALL night! (And trust me we sweat it up on the dance floor!) Alex... Read More and Chelsea both were in constant communication with me about all the important details and on the day of the wedding everything ran smoothly! Thank you for making my bridal party one of the best looking around and for allowing us to feel comfortably beautiful all night!! You ladies rock!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Sarah F

I've never felt so beautiful! Chelsea made me and my bridesmaids look amazing on the day of, and she was also super helpful leading up to the wedding too--responding to my late night questions about hair extensions, and being totally understanding when I changed my mind about my... Read More makeup like 3 times. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Natalie B

I would whole-heartedly recommend Alex and her team to anyone looking for the perfect hair/makeup for their wedding day. Alex is super sweet, super talented and, most importantly, really listens to what you want and delivers exactly what you had in mind. I never felt pressured... Read More to try something different and she was willing to make change after change until everything was perfect. Even my bridesmaids were delighted—I've never been in a wedding where every single girl loved their hair/makeup on the first try, but all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their styles. Some didn't even know what they wanted but Alex was super patient and worked with them to create a gorgeous look. Everyone looked so beautiful and our hair/makeup stayed in place all evening long. Alex's services are also very reasonably priced, which was such a nice change from other overpriced wedding vendors who take advantage of you at every turn. You cannot go wrong with Alex for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Claudia W

I got married in June 2016 and have been using Alex for my hair for years now and she always makes me feel beautiful and does SUCH a great job! I always use her for my color and cuts and knew she would do an amazing job for my wedding so I booked her without any trial at all. Of... Read More course, she made my entire bridal party and myself look so good the day of my wedding! Everyone was SO happy with their hair! Even in the crazy heat and through out all of the wild dancing, our hair never moved out of place! One thing I can't stress enough to future brides and other clients is one thing I truly love about Alex is that she wants to ensure you're totally happy with your service and will change whatever you want to make sure you get the look you desired. It's so clear to see she loves what she does and her work is truly a reflection of that. Her makeup application is also great and her services are affordable! Love her and couldn't recommend her enough

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Janyll C

Alex did amazing work for my wedding in July 2016. She listened during the trial and was able to give me the look I wanted for my wedding. I had her and her assistant do my make-up and make-up for my mother and 5 bridesmaids. We are all different skin tones and both Alex and her... Read More assistant were able to make everyone's foundation flawless without it looking like we had a ton of make-up on. They were both professional and friendly and I would recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Alyssa

I used Alex for my makeup for my wedding in June ! She was amazing and had great communication ! Always emailing back and answering all of my questions right away ! She did a lovely job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup ! She listened to all of our requests and... Read More worked hard to fulfill them ! Overall she was A great person and does a great job !

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Chelsea M

Alex is AMAZING!!!! My besties can be a pretty tough crowd and Alex made each and every one of them feel gorgeous. For a group of girls that ranges from someone who never wears foundation to someone that wears a full face of high-end makeup every day, each of my girls boasted... Read More about Alex's work. She really put us at ease and we felt as though she heard our feedback throughout the process. So many makeup artists in the industry are good at what they do, but are inflexible. I had a HORRIBLE consultation with another makeup artist in the area and was so unnerved at the thought of looking hideous on my wedding day. After having a trial with Alex, all of my fears drifted away. Not only is she talented - she is a PLEASURE to work with. Highly responsive, so personable, and very attentive. I cannot praise Alex enough. If you want the makeup portion of your wedding to be a breeze - hiring Alex is the right choice! Thank you SO MUCH for making our day so perfect - we cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Caitlin B

Alex and her team were amazing! As our wedding had 2 brides, 2 moms, and a whole lot of bridesmaids, this was a big job. Alex, Chelsea, and Eliza were professional, quick, and talented. My wife and I had a hair and makeup trial with Alex about 2 months prior to the wedding. We... Read More gave Alex pictures and ideas and she took our suggestions and tweaked them just right to work with our specific styles. She made sure to take pictures of everything at the trial so it made wedding day styling easy and quick. Alex and her team took each bridesmaids suggestions and executed styles beautifully and were available to touch up the girls who were styled earlier in the day. Each girl was so happy with their looks and everyone's hair stayed pretty much perfect the entire night despite lots of dancing! We highly recommend Alex and AG Beauty Services for your wedding! Hire them now!!