AGamble Photo

Photojournalism

Central Texas and Beyond, TX

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Mackenzie M

Andrew is a wonderful photographer. He has wonderful ideas for photos and is very easy to work with. From bridal portraits, to our wedding, the pictures were amazing! I would highly recommend him!

Andrew Gamble Photography

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 Raquel H

We went with Andrew to shoot our wedding day. His package included just some of the few items listed (the package included more items with the engagement pictures): our engagement photos, two hard cover albums, four large pints, and our wedding day. He took over 700 photos, and we couldn't narrow it down to just 40 for the hard cover album. Andrew was so sweet, he let us pick 80 different photos for the two albums that came with our package. He was always on time, and very professional. He did a great job with our engagement photos, and wedding photos. He was fast with setting up the preview gallery of our photos. He did a great job! Thank you, Andrew! :)

Absolutely perfect

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Julia R

This company is fantastic. I love contributing to small/local/family business and Creative Inspirations Photography certainly counts. The photographer himself is incredibly talented. He and his father also make/build props to fit themes--while we didn't have them build anything for our wedding in the end, we've seen some of what they've made for proms etc. and it was really impressive. The photographer's mother contributes style and posing ideas, helps with lighting, and adds to the general artistry of the photos and photoshoot. We took our engagement photos on the UT Austin campus and took a few more at the Long Center and Auditorium Shores with the Austin skyline in the background. We had several changes of clothes with us as well as our own "props" (stuffed animals and a football and that sort of thing) and they helped us carry everything around, helped us decide what to use when and how to use it, showed us the best poses and positions for each location we used, etc. Andrew also got some amazing candid photos of us when we were goofing off between poses. I honestly enjoyed those the best; he is a genius with the camera and seemed to instinctively know how to get the best photos out of us. He got the engagement photos back to us quickly (after doing things like photoshopping people and trash out of the background for us). He drove down to Houston for our wedding and reception and was really helpful with corraling our large families for the giant group shots. Creative Inspirations Photography was a little more expensive than we had originally budgeted for but was 100% worth it, no question.

Fantastic Wedding Photos and Photographer

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Alex J

My husband and I met Andrew when looking to hire Creative Inspirations to be our wedding planner. He showed us his portfolio and we were impressed with the way he captured each bride's style and taste. I wanted to have pictures that seemed relaxed and that didn't seemed to poised. He had me download all of my favorite photos from Pinterest to give him a good idea of what I was looking for. I told him I wanted an editorial style photos that captured the moments and the people. I have been delighted with my photos! They captured all the little moments. They bring back all the happiness I felt on my wedding day. Andrew was great to work with and gave my husband and I a ton of photos for us to enjoy for years to come! If you are a bride looking for a great photographer that will listen and give you memorable pictures, then I would highly recommend Creative Inspiration's Andrew!

6/28/2013 Response from the vendor

Had a great time shooting for the two of you. Thank you for making me part of your special day.

Southern California Engagement Shoot

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Allyson G

You will never meet a more patient and laid-back photographer with a keen artistic eye for perfection. Not only are his skills exceptional, he uses his experience and educational background rather than photoshopping effects most photographers use to mask the real photo. Andrew traveled (expenses paid on our part) to Southern California to take our engagement photos in Laguna Beach. We wanted to capture where our heart and home reside and our love for the surf and sand. I would highly recommend Andrew for anyone wanting a photographer with a keen sense of photography and willingness to make your session as fun and enjoying as possible.

Tiffany & Chuck Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Tiffany C

My husband and I wanted to create fun engagement photos that would make everyone talk about how awesome they were. We had a very specific vision involving zombies and we knew we needed a photographer who had serious skill with taking pictures, with photoshop, and who was fun and open minded to whatever our imaginations could think of! We unveiled the secret engagement photos at our wedding and the guests were SO impressed at how creative they were that many asked to get copies to keep!!! Our pictures were a great success and it could have only happened with our photographer Andrew!

Such a Blessing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Martha C

My fiance and I got married on August 26, 2012 @ Texas Old Town. I was so thankful that Evelyn, Larry, and Andrew helped make our day a success. We were very pleased with our photos from Andrew and Evelyns creativity never ceases to amaze me when it comes to floral and decorating. I have used Creative Inspirations for serveral events and they are definitely a blessing. They also did more than we could ever expect for my sister's wedding as well. It's so nice to know that the event will be a success when you leave it in their hands. Such a stress relief! I highly recommend them!

11/01/2012 Response from evelyn, the member

We love the fact that we were a part of your very special day!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Tabitha T

My husband and I were married at Texas Old town who were nice enough to recommend many wedding planners and photographers but they highly recommended Creative Inspirations and Andrew Gamble. They met with us multiple times and were always in contact though email or phone calls which was great! So I knew my timeline for everything. We did not do an engagment shoot but that was ok since Andrew took TONS of wonderful photos at the wedding and during the reception. He was very professional and was willing to do special photos of certain family or friends for us. Creative Inspirations and Andrew Gamble were amazing and I'm very thankful that they maked our wedding a wonderful experience!!

7/27/2012 Response from the vendor

You guys were so much fun to work with. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Perfect for Hill Country Wedding

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Bryan N

My wife and I were recently married in the Texas Hill Country (i.e., Central Texas). Andrew Gamble served as the photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding. Andrew's skills as a photographer are excellent. He took wonderful photos at all sorts of locations. He also took a great variety of photos, which is the heart of any photography package. Furthermore, he had quite a bit of patience with my wife and me. I would also like to note that we actually had TWO engagement photo shoots. The reason was due to inclement (read: very cold) weather on the first photo shoot. Not only did Andrew have the patience at the first photo shoot, he also offered to due another photo shoot two weeks later when the weather was warmer. That was a nice touch and was quite professional. Finally, my wife and I thought his services were reasonably priced. I would recommend Andrew's services to any friend, acquaintance, etc.

7/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Had so much fun working with you guys!

Great Value! Excellent product.

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Maxwell J

Dollar for dollar Andrew is at the top of the photography game. He is professional and skilled with his trade. I have to admit that getting our photos taken was awkward at first but Andrew did a great job at getting us to loosen up. We took our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos with Andrew and got some awesome shots. The turn around time was lightning fast and the finished product is amazing. During the ceremony Andrew flowed well covering more than I thought one guy could. The bride said she didn't really see Andrew very much during the ceremony/reception and was worried he missed things...until we got our photos back...he must be a Ninja! Photo-Ninja. Overall I would recommend Andrew as a wedding photographer to anybody. Personally, I needed more instruction while posing and would of liked Andrew to be more vocal and controlling. I would of also liked to see more Artistic shots. Don't know if that makes much sense to anybody but we had some shots that he either altered post-photo or played with the settings to get different lighting effects that turned out great.

7/27/2012 Response from the vendor

Great working with you guys! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this special day in your life.

Love it!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2012 BARBARA M

We had an idea of how we wanted to take the pictures and Andrew did a great job capturing those images. A true professional who enjoys doing what he does best!

7/27/2012 Response from the vendor

Thanks guys. It was a fun shoot!

wonderful

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 crystal l

Andrew did an amazing job on our engagment photos and our wedding photos. He is very relaxed and professional and so easy to work with. He captures exactly what you want him to capture. He had our wedding pictures up for viewing in just a little over a week. Great person to work with and makes your wedding day less stressful. We will be using him again for any professional pictures we need.

7/27/2012 Response from the vendor

Thanks! I enjoyed working with you guys.

TO AGamble Photo