Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop

We travel within 45 miles from our bakery location

The Finest Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes and Cheesecake!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop specializes in making the most beautiful and delicious wedding cakes! From classic designs to the most contemporary creations, we have your dream cake covered. We also specialize in gourmet cheesecake. Award winning cakes within your budget since 1977!

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

7328 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI We travel within 45 miles from our bakery location (414) 482-1288

Best cake!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Stacy A

My husband and I loved our wedding cake and we highly recommend Aggie's Cakes. Debbie was so easy to work with and we were so pleased with how gorgeous our caked looked in the space. The confetti cake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting was also insanely delicious.... Read More I've never had a better wedding cake!

Fantastic Cake

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Eve W

They were really easy to work with and the cake turned out beautiful. I explained what I wanted and they saw the vision I had and created a perfect cake. The delivery was on time and it tasted amazing.

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Laura S

We loved out wedding cake! It was exactly what we envisioned and tasted amazing! We worked with Debbie from Aggie's to design the cake and she was wonderful! We are looking forward to our one year anniversary cake that they make fresh for you, so you don't have to worry... Read More about freezing the top layer from the actual wedding cake!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Natalie R

We had such a great experience with Aggie's! The cake tasting was great and the staff is extremely personable. We received multiple compliments from guests about how delicious the cake was and we absolutely loved it. It's also an awesome perk that if you go in with a picture... Read More with your cake from your wedding day on your first anniversary you get a free small cake! This is one of our new favorite bakeries in the area and we will definitely be back for other events.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Leah P

My husband and I are from West Allis so we are rather fond of Aggie's for many other occasions. They easily met our high expectations with our wedding cake as well! It was absolutely delicious! We didn't have ANY left overs to take home at the end of the night. And the cake... Read More was absolutely gorgeous, they did exactly what we had asked for! Thank you Debbie and the Aggie's Bakery staff!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jesslyn F

We had such a wonderful experience working with Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop for our NYE wedding cake. We had a basic idea of what we wanted and our colors at the time of ordering the cake, and Deb took those ideas and made it into exactly what we wanted. The cake was beautiful... Read More and well presented, even better than we had imagined! From the moment we tasted the samples we knew that Aggie's was the place we wanted, and our guests completely agreed. The cake was delicious and we would completely do it all over again. Another great perk is that brides and grooms get an anniversary cake so we don't have to worry about hassle of freezing the top layer! Truly a great experience and would recommend Aggie's to anyone looking for a delicious cake and a super smooth experience!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Bridget W

Our wedding cakes were AMAZING!!! Yes I said CAKES! I requested 10 different round cakes, each one being a different flavor and decorated differently. Debbie made my vision come true, and I was blown away by how my cake table looked. And the best part - they were all... Read More delicious!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kiersten B

Debbie at Aggie's is so wonderful! We ordered three flavors of mini cupcakes, and she was able to work to meet our needs. She even made a custom flavor for us - vanilla cake infused with whiskey, buttercream frosting and bacon sprinkles!!! I'm pumped that we get a free 1 year... Read More anniversary cake too!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Liza S

We loved the cake so much that we used them for our shower and wedding. We had gone to 4 other places and the second we tasted the cake at Aggie's we knew it was the one. They are reasonably priced and were fun to work with. Our cakes turned out just how we wanted and our guests... Read More loved them as well!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Molly E

Our cake was beautiful and delivered as promise and so delicious!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Vera C

I would recommend Aggie's for wedding cake. Debbie is a sweetheart and was patient with us as we decided what we wanted-all the options during the tasting we delicious. She gave helpful advice on what to pick and why, and gave input on the cake design. We went with yellow with... Read More the white buttercream and it was just as tasty if not even better the day of. Pricing-wise, we weren't craving a huge elaborate cake, we just wanted it to be delicious so we got a two-tier for cutting with two sheet cakes. They will make them the exact same way as the display cake, but without all the extra decoration and finishing. (a question worth asking if you go that route)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mackenzie S

We used Aggie's for our wedding dessert in September, 2016. We served brownie and had a cutting "cake" brownie. Aggie's customized each brownie with a butter cream heart and delivered everything to our reception venue. Our dessert tasted amazing and our guests raved about the... Read More brownies! These are the BEST brownies we've ever had. Thanks Aggie's!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kristi W

I knew ahead of time I would probably want Aggie's based on the reputation of their tasty creations, and my husband was won over by their decor skills at a wedding show. Picking this cake was the EASIEST part of the wedding. I tasted great, looked amazing, and they were able... Read More to answer my questions via email leading up to the day which was invaluable with my work schedule. I can also recommend their donuts as it was IMPOSSIBLE to go in there and not get something yummy!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Dee V

Working with Aggie's was wonderful! My mom and sister both used Aggie's for their wedding cakes, and it was no surprise that we contacted them for ours! Our cake was GORGEOUS!!! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted so great! Thank you Aggie's Bakery for not only making the... Read More most beautiful, delicious cake, but for your great customer service and friendliness!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah S

If you want a cake that actually tastes good, go with Aggie's. They were far and away the best cake we tasted at the bridal expo and the cake on the day of our wedding was equally delicious. If you want a more elaborately decorated cake, Aggie's would not be my... Read More recommendation. Our cake was beautiful, but would not be a star on Pinterest.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Britni D

We ordered a small two tier cake for our Friday night wedding. It was delivered for a small fee, was exactly as we described, and was absolutely delicious. We also ordered two large sheet cakes with different flavors for our guests. Trust us, some of the best wedding cake we've... Read More ever had. Our guests loved it as well, we got tons of compliments on how great it was. Also, the women that we ordered the cake from gave us the choice of freezing our top tier or having a fresh anniversary cake made a year later. We took the latter option and are certainly looking forward to our free cake (and of course our anniversary). We would certainly recommend Aggie's to anyone getting married in the Milwaukee area. Great prices, great service, plus their store is awesome!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Jackie P

Delicious cake! So many people commented on how the cake was sweet, but not too sweet! I also appreciated the timely delivery - came at the exact time I requested. What could have been better was the communication. The attitude wasn't exactly rude, but not very polite or... Read More friendly. I also brought in my own cake stand asking if it was big enough and she said it was. Then the day of the wedding the cake was placed on her own cake stand that was larger than mine and simply placed on top of mine, so my wood stand was hidden. I also ended up with a plain white middle section instead of the coloring we had discussed before.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Kelsey M

Delicious wedding cake, including the best yellow cake I've ever had. When we were waffling between two flavors of filling, she ran to the back and mixed us up a special custom filling just for us - it was perfect! The final result was classy and beautiful, and we all enjoyed... Read More eating it. They also went out of their way to make it affordable, and give us the most bang for our buck possible. We're looking forward to our anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

We hired Aggie's for our wedding this year and, though our design was beautiful (truly wonderful) and to our request, the cake flavors were not. We chose the yellow cake with strawberry mousse filling for half the servings, but the final cake had the gel filling. Our second... Read More flavor (and the flavor we were most looking forward to) was poppy seed with lemon mousse. However, instead of half of our servings in this flavor, only about 20-30 servings were poppy seed. These servings were represented by the 1/4 sheet cake in the kitchen (we had paid for a 1/2 sheet cake). We had requested a tier of the wedding cake in this flavor to even out the servings, but the end result was all strawberry gel and yellow cake. I spoke to Debbie at the bakery after the wedding and sent a photo of the cake to show the incorrect filling (she had a meeting with the owner and consulted the baker, who said she filled it with mousse - no reason provided for incorrect sheet cake size or incorrect flavor split). The end result was a check for $50 when I said a gift certificate would not work for my husband and I. All in all, we chose Aggie's because we felt their cake was very moist and delicious when compared to other wedding cake bakeries in the area. I would recommend future couples who choose Aggie's follow up on flavors and design a few times and keep your design/flavors documented. It seems the bakery is becoming very popular for weddings and with the increased bookings, I would recommend ensuring your cake is made to your specifications.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Elizabeth C

Debbie was so easy to work with and offered great suggestions. One of best tasting cakes I have ever had!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Katie G

Debbie was such a nice lady and such a great help! My husband and I had centerpiece cakes for each table, we got five different flavors and five different designs. Every last cake was perfect and looked so beautiful! We were too busy to eat our own cake on the wedding day, but... Read More all of our guests loved it. Some even commented that they had up to four pieces of it, so there was not a whole lot of left overs! Can't wait to have our anniversary carrot cake!!! Thank you so much Aggies!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Stephanie M

We choose Aggie's to do our cupcakes and main cake for our wedding. Nothing but compliments came from our guests! All of it was amazing!! They worked with us and gave us suggestions to make sure what we selected was really what we wanted and went with our theme. Everything... Read More tasted delicious and looked amazing!! We highly suggest them if you need a cake or any baked goods for an event. We tried many other items in their bakery and it was all Delicious!!

Aggies cakes are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

They are amazing! Cake looked and tasted awesome!

You can taste the difference

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Mandy F

After numerous cake tastings, we were highly surprised and impressed with Aggie's. Even with the way they did their cake tastings, where it was very personalized and informative, there was just a difference. Debbie was so nice to work with, as she was always available via... Read More email or phone when needed. She created such a beautiful wedding cake for us and got the colors just right. I could trust her that she would take my vision in my head and turn it into a beautiful and tasty cake. Highly recommend!!

Still in Awe!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Debbie H

Several of my friends had went through Aggie's for their wedding cakes before I had even known it. We went in for a tasting and met with Debbie who worked with us to help design our wedding cake, and it turned out magnificent!! We had a 3 tier, square cake that fed 120... Read More people. Each tier had a different flavor and all of them were so tasty!! When we saw our cake on our wedding day we were just in awe when it was delivered! It was so beautiful and exactly how we wanted it! I think I ate at least 6 pieces of cake on our wedding day!! We came home with half of our bottom tier of cake and took us two weeks to finish, and the very last piece tasted just as good as the very first piece. No drying out or stale taste whatsoever! AND We get a fresh cake for our anniversary so we were able to enjoy the entire cake and not have to freeze the top tier for the year. Aggie's is definitely the place to go for the best cake you'll ever eat!!