Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop

We travel within 45 miles from our bakery location

The Finest Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes and Cheesecake!

Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop specializes in making the most beautiful and delicious wedding cakes! From classic designs to the most contemporary creations, we have your dream cake covered. We also specialize in gourmet cheesecake. Award winning cakes within your budget since 1977!

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

7328 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, WI We travel within 45 miles from our bakery location (414) 482-1288

Best cake!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Stacy A

My husband and I loved our wedding cake and we highly recommend Aggie's Cakes. Debbie was so easy to work with and we were so pleased with how gorgeous our caked looked in the space. The confetti cake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting was also insanely delicious.... Read More I've never had a better wedding cake!

Fantastic Cake

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Eve W

They were really easy to work with and the cake turned out beautiful. I explained what I wanted and they saw the vision I had and created a perfect cake. The delivery was on time and it tasted amazing.

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Laura S

We loved out wedding cake! It was exactly what we envisioned and tasted amazing! We worked with Debbie from Aggie's to design the cake and she was wonderful! We are looking forward to our one year anniversary cake that they make fresh for you, so you don't have to worry... Read More about freezing the top layer from the actual wedding cake!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Robyn H

Aggie's did such an amazing job on our wedding cake! We had a 3 tier cake to feed 100 people and a sheet cake to feed the rest. We only got to taste the 3 tier cake, but it was delicious. They were easy to work with and reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Hailey M

Aggie’s is great! We had great service from the day we walked in the door. Debbie was very thorough in our initial consultation. I brought in a photo from Pinterest of a cake I liked and she made our cake look better than the photo! We received many compliments on the taste of... Read More the cake and how it looked! On your one year anniversary, you can get a free small cake so you don’t have to eat frozen cake! Everyone looked out cake so much we didn’t have any left over!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Carrie G

So great! From first meeting to final delivery everything was perfect and easy! The deserts and cake were delicious! Everyone at the wedding enjoyed them! The fact that their prices are great and the people are super friendly makes it that much better!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katie F

We used Aggie's for our wedding cake. Debbie was very nice and helpful in our consultation/cake testing. The pricing on their wedding cakes cannot be beat!!!! SO reasonable! We went to Simmas as well to taste test - Aggie's not only tasted better, but the price was SO much... Read More cheaper. Our wedding cake design wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it worked. The flavor of the cake though - SO SO yummy!! My fiance and I are not big on cake and we absolutely loved Aggie's cake! We did some red velvet and some with raspberry cream filling, both with buttercream frosting. Highly recommend Aggie's for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Allyse M

Delicious and beautiful wedding cake! The red velvet is a must!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sarah D

Cake was absolutely delicious and fresh. It turned out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to look. It's also the best deal we found for the quality of the cake.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Sarah M

Aggie's was a great choice for our wedding cake! The initial consultation was a breeze and the cake tasting was the best I experienced. Extremely professional and easy to contact. The cake was flawless and moist! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Margaret C

When we had our tasting almost a year before the wedding, Aggies accommodated my fiance and me, and also my mother and Aunt who came along. They had the best red velvet cake, and a private room to chat with us about what we wanted. The owner helped us personally, and she was... Read More incredibly friendly and nice to chat with. They also offer a free one-layer cake on your one-year anniversary so that you don't have to save, and then eat a year old frozen cake from your wedding! They also have delicious bakery items as well!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Rachel B

Our experience with Aggie's was everything we wanted! Working with Aggie's was easy, convenient, and affordable. Plus, the quality of the cake for the price was comparable if not better than local competitors that charged two or three times as much.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Nicole B

Debbie was wonderful to work with during the wedding process. She worked with our ideas and created a beautiful cake that matched all of our requests. We didn't want to cut into it! The cake was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. We had such a great... Read More experience with her and with Aggie's bakery! I would recommend this bakery for any event!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jessica L

Aggies is a great bakery! Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect Debbie was phenomenal to work with! I couldn't be happier with the service and cake we received absolute perfection!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Natalie R

We had such a great experience with Aggie's! The cake tasting was great and the staff is extremely personable. We received multiple compliments from guests about how delicious the cake was and we absolutely loved it. It's also an awesome perk that if you go in with a picture... Read More with your cake from your wedding day on your first anniversary you get a free small cake! This is one of our new favorite bakeries in the area and we will definitely be back for other events.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Leah P

My husband and I are from West Allis so we are rather fond of Aggie's for many other occasions. They easily met our high expectations with our wedding cake as well! It was absolutely delicious! We didn't have ANY left overs to take home at the end of the night. And the cake... Read More was absolutely gorgeous, they did exactly what we had asked for! Thank you Debbie and the Aggie's Bakery staff!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jesslyn F

We had such a wonderful experience working with Aggie's Bakery and Cake Shop for our NYE wedding cake. We had a basic idea of what we wanted and our colors at the time of ordering the cake, and Deb took those ideas and made it into exactly what we wanted. The cake was beautiful... Read More and well presented, even better than we had imagined! From the moment we tasted the samples we knew that Aggie's was the place we wanted, and our guests completely agreed. The cake was delicious and we would completely do it all over again. Another great perk is that brides and grooms get an anniversary cake so we don't have to worry about hassle of freezing the top layer! Truly a great experience and would recommend Aggie's to anyone looking for a delicious cake and a super smooth experience!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Bridget W

Our wedding cakes were AMAZING!!! Yes I said CAKES! I requested 10 different round cakes, each one being a different flavor and decorated differently. Debbie made my vision come true, and I was blown away by how my cake table looked. And the best part - they were all... Read More delicious!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Kiersten B

Debbie at Aggie's is so wonderful! We ordered three flavors of mini cupcakes, and she was able to work to meet our needs. She even made a custom flavor for us - vanilla cake infused with whiskey, buttercream frosting and bacon sprinkles!!! I'm pumped that we get a free 1 year... Read More anniversary cake too!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Liza S

We loved the cake so much that we used them for our shower and wedding. We had gone to 4 other places and the second we tasted the cake at Aggie's we knew it was the one. They are reasonably priced and were fun to work with. Our cakes turned out just how we wanted and our guests... Read More loved them as well!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Molly E

Our cake was beautiful and delivered as promise and so delicious!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Vera C

I would recommend Aggie's for wedding cake. Debbie is a sweetheart and was patient with us as we decided what we wanted-all the options during the tasting we delicious. She gave helpful advice on what to pick and why, and gave input on the cake design. We went with yellow with... Read More the white buttercream and it was just as tasty if not even better the day of. Pricing-wise, we weren't craving a huge elaborate cake, we just wanted it to be delicious so we got a two-tier for cutting with two sheet cakes. They will make them the exact same way as the display cake, but without all the extra decoration and finishing. (a question worth asking if you go that route)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mackenzie S

We used Aggie's for our wedding dessert in September, 2016. We served brownie and had a cutting "cake" brownie. Aggie's customized each brownie with a butter cream heart and delivered everything to our reception venue. Our dessert tasted amazing and our guests raved about the... Read More brownies! These are the BEST brownies we've ever had. Thanks Aggie's!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kristi W

I knew ahead of time I would probably want Aggie's based on the reputation of their tasty creations, and my husband was won over by their decor skills at a wedding show. Picking this cake was the EASIEST part of the wedding. I tasted great, looked amazing, and they were able... Read More to answer my questions via email leading up to the day which was invaluable with my work schedule. I can also recommend their donuts as it was IMPOSSIBLE to go in there and not get something yummy!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Dee V

Working with Aggie's was wonderful! My mom and sister both used Aggie's for their wedding cakes, and it was no surprise that we contacted them for ours! Our cake was GORGEOUS!!! Not only was it beautiful, but it tasted so great! Thank you Aggie's Bakery for not only making the... Read More most beautiful, delicious cake, but for your great customer service and friendliness!