Wedding photography at affordable prices.

We have been in the wedding business since 1987 and have photographed alot of happy bride and grooms. We offer packages starting from $495.00. Our guarantee is to make the brides day THE BEST EVER at the best prices. Visit our web site and facebook page to view more photos.

Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums

122 Tatham Road, Bensalem, PA (267) 241-2272

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

We started our search for a photographer months before our wedding. After meeting with several other photographers and then Anthony from AGodshalk Photography, we knew we had found our photographer. Anthony was very accommodating to us regarding meetings and phone calls to get... Read More everything set up. He had great communication with both myself and my wife. We loved the way he presented us with all of the options for our pictures, albums, and even the option to get a video made of our big day. His prices and multiple packages were very reasonable when compared to the many others we met with. Anthony (Photographer) and his college Brian (Videographer) were both very professional and they knew best how to capture our day from the best angles. Both Anthony and Brian knew the best way to get great pictures and angles for the video but they also took our many requests for other angles, pictures, and other shots that we wanted and we were both very pleased with that. We couldn’t have been happier with the way everything turned out. We both would highly recommend AGodshalk Photography to anyone looking for a great Photographer for their big day.

The best photographer at the best price....by far!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Lauren G

Anthony (Tony) Godshalk was such an essential part of our wedding day so choosing the BEST photographer at the most reasonable price was crucial. Myself as well as my now husband did our homework and compared many vendors to AGodshalk Photography however, to our pleasant... Read More surprise AGodshalk Photography consistently came out on top as the best vendor and we could not be happier with his services. Tony was extremely professional,very personable and extremely down to earth. On the wedding day you (the bride and the groom) are so busy getting ready and rushing around it is next to impossible to LIVE IN THE MOMENT and THIS is where tony with AGodshalk Photography comes in. His job (which he does very well) allows you to look back at your wedding day and relive each moment!! Tony truly has a talent with photography and this definitely shows through his work. Tony was able to capture every single important and fun moment of our special day. Tony allows the bride and groom to focus on their wedding while he takes care of capturing the most important and memorable moments. Both my husband and I are so incredibly grateful for the outstanding services provided by Tony and we could not be happier with our photographs. The packages that AGodshalk Photography offers are amazingly priced and incomparable to other vendors. Going with AGodshalk Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding and we could not be happier with the services provided. Definitely would HIGHLY recommend this photography service provider!!!!!

AGodshalk Photography: Great experience... Great photos... Great Value

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Lorraine R

My husband and I just viewed our wedding photos, and we got exactly what we had hoped for--wonderful images that completely document our special day. Tony was a complete pleasure to work with, taking care not only to get photos of our "punch list," but also capturing those... Read More special moments that just happen. He made the most of our church garden as the setting for post-ceremony photos, using the architectural elements to create both playful and intimate images. He was very sensitive in working with our moms, both of whom have physical limitations, and he put everyone at ease throughout the day. We definitely recommend AGodshalk--he will work with you and deliver!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Turquoise A

A top priority for my wedding was finding a photographer that I loved and who was cost-effective. Tony was one of the first wedding vendors I booked. After our first meeting, I looked no further and booked him immediately. As our wedding day got closer I was unable to spend as... Read More much time on the wedding planning process as I would have liked, due to managing a bakery during the start of our usual very busy wedding season. Tony asked all the right questions to ensure that he captured every single picture we had ever dreamed of. He made my fiancé and I feel SO comfortable - something we were both a bit nervous about. The theme of our wedding was comic books and food trucks. It was a very non-traditional wedding and I had an image in my mind of how I wanted the day and the pictures to turn out, and we could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Tony did an amazing job and he caught all of these amazing moments some of which we didn't even remember because the day was filled with so much activity. He gave us everything we wanted and more, and now we can reminisce on our wedding with absolutely breathtaking photographs! Our wedding was truly so special and magical and I can feel it all through his work. Our photos are thoughtful and natural and capture who we are together. I HIGHLY recommend Tony for your photos if you're looking for a genuine, talented and artistic photographer!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Rachel S

My husband and I were beyond happy with choosing AGodshalk Photography for our wedding photographer! Anthony was great to work with leading up to our wedding day, along with on our wedding day. He was very flexible, especially the morning of our wedding day when my bridal party... Read More and I were running late for pictures. Anthony had a lot of different poses and ideas for us while taking pictures which we loved! His professionalism the day of the wedding was excellent and even though we only had Anthony as our only photographer he never missed anything. He was always there to take a picture and kept his eye out for candid shots! Our pictures turned out great and choosing AGodshalk Photography was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Tom A

Tony was great to work with and reasonably priced. He was very flexible and worked with our wants and needs. We were extremely happy with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Matt D

He was very professional. The pictures turned out great. Took some of our ideas and did them, also had great ideas of his own.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Tony was fantastic!!! From our first meeting to when I picked up our digital cd he was very accommodating. I had several guests mention how they really didn't even notice him. He posed us for some pictures, but the rest were candid. We loved his technique!!! We would... Read More recommend Tony to anyone wanting professional photography with a personal touch! Thank you Tony!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

He took my idea of photos I want and made them happen. He also took photos of his own. Everything came out better than we ever expected. We love the photos. He was very professional and helpful. Over all we are very happy we choose Tony to be our photographer for our wedding.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Anthony was a great photographer. He made me and my wife feel so comfortable, he was warm and friendly. The pictures he took were incredible too! He had such an attention to detail in the photos, making sure my wife's dress looked perfect before taking every picture. He made our... Read More day so special and he has the best prices by far and the quality is easily better than the others. Stop looking for other wedding photographers because he's the best.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Tony was amazing. I was looking on a couple of wedding sites and came across his business, so glad I did. He got back to me right away and we were able to set up an appointment with him pretty quick. He is full of great suggestions and will answer any questions you have. Our... Read More photos turned out perfect and we couldnt be happeir. If you are looking for reliability then book with Tony. We even booked our videography with him. Thank you again for everything Tony. Pamela & David

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Anthony was very easy to deal with, his work is excellent , and is prices are very reasonable. I would use him again.

Great!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 lezlie m

Photographer was extremely professional and was on time and on point with everything. Pictures turned out great and our experience was wonderful

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015

Tony was excellent! We were very happy with our service! Prompt and courteous. Our pictures turned out great!

Our wedding 4/415

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Robin T

We found AGodshalk Photography on The Knot. It was the best find. We were having a small wedding here. What AGodshalk Photography could offer us was perfect for what we wanted. Tony was very helpful and professional. We would certainly use AGodshalk Photography in the... Read More future as well as recommend him to others. Please consider using AGodshalk Photography.

Best bang for the buck

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

Tony was very gracious, professional and patient. Very reasonably priced and well worth the money.

Excellent

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Marita F

Tony was great! We had such a terrible experience with the photographer for our engagement photos that I was very anxious about hiring a photographer for the wedding. Needless to say I was overjoyed with Tony! From the beginning, he made everything simple and easy, he took so... Read More many photos it's hard to choose my favorite! Tony took every photo I requested and was a pleasure to work with!

Accessible and Awesome

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Gabrielle P

Godshalk was very accommodating. My Husband and I are Deaf. We met Anthony at a Bridal show. He shared his experience with Sign Language and even though he was not fluent, he was very patient with us with communicating and he made sure that we understood everything that was... Read More being said and/or going on. During my wedding, I received so many compliments on how nice and accommodating he was. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 april l

Thank you Anthony for helping to capture special moments on my wedding day. Anthony came to my wedding well dressed and prepared with all his equipment. During the wedding he took photos of the guest at each table, he took photos of the decorations ( as we requested) and took... Read More photos of us and family members. He was also very flexible when it came to scheduling appointments which was important to me and my husband since we often return home late after 6pm. We had a great time and would work with him again. Thank You Anthony !

Beautiful photos, great value!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kristen D

I got married about a month ago and Tony captured my wedding day beautifully! My husband and I both hate having our pictures taken but Tony made it so simple. We had three kids in our wedding party (one who has ADHD and never looks at the camera) and Tony was able to keep them... Read More all engaged. He's also great at keeping a schedule. I tend to just go with the flow so it really helped to have a highly organized photographer. Our family and friends loved that they could easily view and order photos on the website Tony created for us, and it really helped since I live in Denver and my family lives around Philadelphia. I was still able to go through our wedding photos on the phone with my mom! Tony is very easy to get in touch with leading up to the wedding and he listened to any concerns we had. I HIGHLY recommend AGodshalk Photography to anyone who wants gorgeous photos of their big day at a very reasonable price.

Awesome & In-budget!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

Anthony Godshalk was truely an amazing photographer! We spoke several times before my wedding & he considered all of our ideas & thoughts. Originally we were going to go with a smaller package, seeing our budget was only $1,000. After reviewing his packages & prices we went with... Read More his largest one priced @ $1,500. Comparing this to all of the other photographers I had spoken to this was a bargain. Of course I considered that I was then getting "bargain" pictures, which was FALSE! his albums & work is amazing. i get compliment after compliment on all of my photos & could not be happier with how they turned out! he was also very professional through out everything & even had a check list to make sure we took all the pictures I wanted. I highly recommend AGodshalk Photography! :)

Very Professional

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Shannon K

He stayed until the very last song!!

Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Tiffany B

My wedding photos came out beautiful. Tony was very reliable, timely and talented. I would definitely recommend him!

Awesome service!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Tracey C

Anthony was a total professional throughout the whole ceremony and reception. He took the "mandatory" photos and also LOTS of others! The proofs look fantastic and the price was VERY reasonable! Great job!! Have already referred him to others...

Affordable Photography!

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Rebecca H

We were very happy with Tony as our photographer! His pictures are beautiful and he had some of the most affordable packages in the area! He was very open to our suggestions and, as requested, made sure that we were able to enjoy our cocktail hour! We are very happy with the... Read More pictures and very pleased that it didn't cost us an arm and a leg. Good photographer and good value!