Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

6205 New Sapulpa Road, Tulsa, OK NorthEast Oklahoma (918) 859-8786

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amy E

First of all, Aila is a pleasure to work with! She made every effort to make sure that we were happy with the food and her services. And the food was amazing! She had to drive an hour to our location for the wedding and the food was still very hot and delicious! Everyone raved... Read More about the stuffed mushrooms and her brisket. A huge hit and we are so thankful! I highly reccomend her for any catering needs!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kendall M

The food from Aila's is delicious!! We had pork tenderloin, brisket, green beans and roasted potatoes. We got so many compliments on the food. They are very friendly and easy to work with as well.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Janet M

Very happy we used Aila's catering for my daughters wedding! Kelly was great through the whole process! Love how they display the food in an artistic way. We received many compliments on how great everything tasted and how impressed they were with them overall!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Jennifer D

I had a sort of unconventional brunch wedding and Aila's catering adapted and provided a tasty menu for all of our guests. So fortunate to have her cater my special day!

Worst Vendor We Had

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Carolyn H

We had our wedding at Camp Loughridge so we were required to use Catering Kitchen. Now, let me first say that I love Kathy at Camp Loughridge and I loved Camp Loughridge. However, I would advise any bride not to use Camp Loughridge because you will also need to use Catering... Read More Kitchen. My wedding was on October 26 and the final payment for the food was due 10 days before the wedding. I emailed and called Aila, the owner of Catering Kitchens, but never got a hold of her. I asked my wedding planner to contact her hoping she would have better luck. On October 16th, I asked my wedding planner if she had gotten a hold of Aila and she said she hadn't. I never got to have a finalization meeting. Instead, on the 24th, 2 days before the wedding I finally received the invoice! I was then told, very rudely by her assistant Brandi, that I needed to pay it that day. I was hoping to spend that day relaxing, but instead I ran around trying to get this payment made before 5 that evening. My mother-in-law called Brandi to pay over the phone. She specified that she wanted $1000 to go to food and $427 to go to two cases of wine for an open bar. My sister and I rushed over to Camp Loughridge and paid the rest. We double checked to make sure everything was squared away. Aila told us everything was taken care of. The next day, on the 25th, Brandi called us and told us that we had not paid for the alcohol. We were confused because we thought my mother-in-law paid for the alcohol, but Brandi disregarded what my mother-in-law said about her split payment and decided to put all the money toward the balance for the food. Brandi's excuse was that I said only my fiance or myself can make changes to the menu. It is true that I said this, but I also told them that my mother-in-law would be calling to add wine to the menu and that she is welcome to. Not once did we hear an apology. She also gave away my mother-in-law's credit card info to my mother! We have all emails and the receipt that Aila gave my mom with my mother-in-law's credit card info. I was appalled by how we were treated and by all the monetary issues. DO NOT HIRE THEM!

Amazing food & Service

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Dallas H

If you are looking for excellent food you need to use catering kitchen. All of their staff was very friendly and made a huge impact at our wedding. We will use them again for business events as well.

Awesome food

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Leslie J

The food was fantastic! The drink prices were on the high side, but everyone complimented the food. The mashed potato bar was the best thing we could have done, I am still getting compliments about it several weeks later.

Catering Kitchen of Tulsa

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Samantha E

The food was fabulous and beautiful! My only complaint would have to be that the food was put up too early. My maid of honor was pretty much feeding me so that I could eat because so many poeple wanted to talk to us. So by the time I was able to sit down to eat, they had the... Read More food put away! And they didn't serve the rolls until everyone was done eating haha!

Catering Kitchen - great food, great value!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Megan S

We had our reception at Camp Loughridge, where you are required to use Catering Kitchen as your wedding caterer. This was no problem, as they were awesome! Aila, the owner and main chef, is truly talented. She can literally cook up ANYTHING you want. Her specialty is... Read More hand-carved brisket thougth, which is what we chose and we chose right! Wow it was so delicious and tender, and you can choose any sauces to go with. We chose a creamy sauce and a raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce - to die for! Other menu items included a mashed potato bar, delicious fruity-nutty spinach salad, summer veggies like zucchini and squash, fresh artisan breads. They also had the capabilities to set up an entire "gelato ice cream bar" instead of a groom's cake for us with several specialty toppings - it was a hit! The best part about all of this is the PRICE. Wow! I've never heard of wedding food being so inexpensive yet so delicious - we paid less than $20 a head and had MORE than enough food to serve as a huge nice meal, complete with fruit/veggie/cheese appetizers and gelato. Amazing and a major money-saver! Just make sure you keep everything in writing, keep all menus and invoices, and double check everything with the caterers. You can also give a total head count about 10-20 under the number you actually expect to come (which also saves money). We had so much leftover!

Absolutely top notch!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Brittney W

Aila and her staff could not have been more amazing!! The food was a huge hit at the wedding! Everyone raved about how delicious the food was!! Ila was so helpful from the start. She put together a perfect menu and worked hard to help me save money all the way through. I would... Read More absolutely recommend them to anyone in the future!!

Full service catering

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Dani S

Catering Kitchen is the on-site caterer for Camp Loughridge. They are the required vendor for the location, but can be used off site for catering as well. When meeting with the owner of the company, I was a little worried about her very dry personality. However, she was able to... Read More help us put together a menu that we and our guests loved. She even coordinated with the linen provider so we didn't have to. They set up all the tables, served the food (buffet style), even sliced and served our cake. They assisted in clean-up throughout the event and were very helpful. The staff we had present was very pleasant to be around. They even set aside a generous portion of everything for my husband and I so we wouldn't have to wait in line for food. We were able to come in and set down for a moment and be waited on. It was a nice gesture!