Airbrush Makeup and Hairstyles by Charlotte & Co.

Marshfeild, MA

Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyles on location

Charlotte and her team of highly skilled professionals offer special occasion hairstyling, MAC airbrush makeup applications (false eyelashes included) at your location on your wedding day. Airbrush foundation is extremely light, natural, longlasting and gives maximum coverage for a flawless face.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

130 Carlton Rd., Marshfeild, MA

Drop dead gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

These girls were out of this world! To look your best on your special day - there is only Charlotte Phinney and Co. We used three artists (hair and make-up) We had about 15 girls using the service. Each girl had a unique hair style and make-up application. No two girls... Read More looked the same. These artists were creative, professional, efficient, great listeners and great personalities. Charlotte runs a fabulous business. Any questions, all my e-mails came back to quickly (never more than 1 day) and more common in several hours. The air brush make-up was incredible. Being the brides mother - I shed a few tears - my daughter too (happiness tears) the mascara did not run, the foundation did not rub off even after a million hugs. I did not have to keep checking my make-up - I still looked the same (fabulous) when the reception ended. We looked our best for all the pictures. I did a lot of research as I live in Michigan, and my daughter lives in Florida. I did not know one hair and make-up artist in Boston (where the wedding was held). All my research - Charlotte's name kept coming out in top. I now know why - she (and her girls) are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

My daughter has known since she was about 12 years old that she wanted Charlotte to do her hair and makeup for her wedding. Charlotte and Marissa did an outstanding job and exceeded all expectations. They were extremely professional and worked with each girls individual needs. I... Read More had my makeup and hair done at 10 a.m. When I returned to the hotel at 11:30 p.m. I was amazed that after all that time, tears being shed and dancing my heart out, my makeup looked as fabulous as it did when it was done in the morning. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they deserved it. I highly recommend Airbrush Makeup by Charlotte & Company, they helped complete the visions the girls had and certainly contributed to the incredible memories we have from a very special day.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristen T

I feel honored to have had Charlotte, Marissa and Ashley be part of my wedding day. From first meeting with Charlotte and having a hair and makeup trial with her, I knew she was perfect for me. I decided to change my hair style a week before my wedding and I texted her a picture... Read More of my the new style and she loved it and was able to duplicate it perfectly and I looked flawless! I have even gone to the TAJ Salon in Scituate and had Marissa do my highlights a week before the wedding. I was nervous that they were going to be too bright and wouldn't dull in time for the big day but they were absolutely perfect! (THANK YOU!) Charlotte was quick to respond to questions and concerns I had leading up the wedding, she put together a timeline for all of my bridesmaids and mothers and she made the entire prep streamlined and stress free! They came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding and were professional and caring. Everyone loved them! Everyone who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and stunning! Charlotte's team enhanced everyone's natural beauty and made everyone comfortable. Everyone's makeup and hair still looked amazing after 12 hours of pictures, dancing and drinking. I couldn't have wished for a better team to have on such a stressful and important day. Charlotte and her team are amazing and I would hire them again and again for any big event I might have in the future. The day was perfect and I have them to thank for that. Thank you!

Charlotte is Both Talented and Lovely!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jackie B

Charlotte did my hair and makeup as well as my mom's and my sister's and we were all really pleased with how they came out! I had a trial in advance and she really listened to what I wanted. She took lots of pictures so she could replicate it exactly. I am also a bit of a... Read More germaphobe and wanted to use some of my own makeup, which she was completely okay with and was so patient and thorough answering my questions about using some of my own makeup. On top of everything else - you have to remember that whoever you hire for hair and makeup is going to be a big part of the day because you spend many hours with them, and Charlotte is just such a lovely person. We really enjoyed talking with her and having a fun morning while she made us beautiful for the big day! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Samantha D

Charlotte, Ashley, Kristen, & Bob did an amazing job on myself and my wedding party's hair and makeup. From my first email to my hair trial and then my wedding day Charlotte put me at ease every time we talked. Her calm and easy going nature was just what I needed on my wedding... Read More day. Not to mention her amazing hair and makeup skills and her extreme attention to detail. I would highly recommend Charlotte & Co. to any bride needing hair and makeup services on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Colleen C

When my initial makeup artist canceled last minute, I frantically started to search for another company and came across Charlotte's company. From the first phone conversation, Charlotte was super accommodating and understanding about my situation and went out of her way to... Read More ensure that my needs were met (it was only 3 weeks before the wedding!). I was paired with Julia, who is absolutely incredible! Not only was she friendly and professional, but her work was fantastic. I wanted to still look natural with the makeup for my wedding day...and she did just that! I highly recommend going with this company and looking back at it I'm really glad my first makeup artist canceled!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicolette H

Charlotte Phinney's hair and makeup artists are extraordinarily talented, and they made me (the bride), my bridal party, and the mothers of the bride/groom look and feel like superstars on my wedding day. Everyone in the bridal party was commenting how the hair/makeup they... Read More provided was far and away better than any other stylists they've worked with. This talent did come at a price, of course, and these services were definitely a bit of a splurge, but I didn't want to take any chances with hair and makeup on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend enlisting any of Charlotte's stylists for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Betsy E

Charlotte Phinney of Charlotte and Co. was the make up artist for all three of our children's weddings this year; two on Cape Cod and one in Boston. Charlotte traveled to our venues with her magical make up techniques, and all of the gals looked gorgeous! Charlotte quietly goes... Read More about her work in the midst of the getting ready chaos, and the minute you sit in her chair you feel like a queen. She asks how you would like to look, and then the magic begins. Stunning looks on every single person is her objective, and she far exceeds expectations. Thank you, thank you Charlotte. You are one in a million in our book! Betsy E.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Charlotte is amazing!! We have hired Charlotte to do makeup for each family wedding, and she is the definition of professionalism and experience. She is an incredible talent and makes everyone feel extra gorgeous on a special day. Definitely work with Charlotte, she is the best... Read More in the business!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 S K

Charlotte, Kristen and Julia were AMAZING! I felt more beautiful than I have in my entire life. Everyone in the bridal party and family looked absolutely gorgeous and yet, still like themselves. I don't know how to thank Charlotte and her team for making the "getting... Read More ready" portion of the wedding day so calm and perfect. Our party had people who spoke very little English and had never had their hair or makeup done. Charlotte and her team worked with everyone individually (and patiently) and ensured that everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful. We were even done ahead of schedule! I highly recommend them for anyone for their wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Carley E

Charlotte Phinney was a recommended through our venue, and I am so happy she was! Cait, Ashley, Camryn and Charlotte herself worked with us on my wedding day! My trial run with Cait was excellent- she listened to every idea I had and put them all together for a beautiful hair... Read More style and make up job. From the beginning Charlotte was the MOST accommodating and kind person I worked with the entire wedding planning process. I had messed up a few details and she quickly adjusted for me without any hesitation, and was so kind through it all. On my wedding day one of my bridesmaids managed to lose an eyelash in the humidity and process of getting dressed, and Camryn met us at the venue to fix that and touch up anyone who needed it due to the (extreme) humidity! I highly reccomend Charlotte Phinney for hair and makeup, we all loved the way we looked and are so grateful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Emily W

Charlotte and Co. was fabulous to work with for hair on my big day! Charlotte, the owner of the company answered all of my questions promptly and provided me with a schedule for everyone's hair and make up which was super helpful since I had a large bridal party. Ashley did my... Read More hair and all 7 of my bridesmaids' hair. I cannot say enough good things about Ashley, she is an artist and everyone's hair looked gorgeous. She was so professional and sweet, I loved working with her.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Brittany Z

I HIGHLY recommend working with Cait for hair and makeup. She did an AMAZING job!! When I first visited her for my trial, I thought I wanted to wear my hair down, but I made the last minute decision to put it up on the day of my wedding and Cait was able to pull it together... Read More perfectly!! The makeup she used was exactly what i envisioned and It lasted all day long too! My bridesmaids also had Lacy for their makeup and we all loved her work too!! Everyone was so helpful, friendly and great to work with!! :)

Made me look my most beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Meghan O

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Charlotte to do hair and makeup for my wedding day. I have very curly hair and a lot of it, which intimidates a lot of hair stylists; so I was very nervous about finding someone to do my hair for my wedding day. But when I went to... Read More Charlotte for my hair and makeup trial she made me feel like it was no big thing. She did a great job managing my curls and styled my hair perfectly based upon a few pictures I showed her of what I was looking for. I also loved the way my makeup turned out, which again was based on a couple of photos I found online. On the wedding day, it was so convenient that Charlotte traveled to my hotel where I was getting ready, rather than having to go to a salon and run the risk of traffic, or my stylist being late, etc. Charlotte arrived right on time and quickly got to work. She did hair and makeup for me and my husband’s mother, my sister’s hair, and my flower girl’s hair. Charlotte did a great job making everyone look their most beautiful! My husband’s mother was not entirely sure of what she wanted, so Charlotte helped her to figure that out, and she did an amazing job!!! It was such a pleasure to have Charlotte there with us while we were getting ready. She is so friendly and easy going, which was definitely appreciated at such a stressful time! My wedding day was a bit windy, so I asked Charlotte at the last minute to stay extra time for touch ups. Charlotte altered her plans for the day in order to come along for family portraits and do touch ups! My up-do withstood the wind, no problem, but my husband’s mother’s hair was down and she really appreciated that Charlotte was there to fix her hair after the wind. She also touched up my makeup a few times, and after that, it held up for the entire ceremony and reception! I have never felt more beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day, and I have Charlotte to thank for that! I would definitely recommend Charlotte for any bride and her girls!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Daniela M

Charlotte and Annemarie were fabulous! As the bride I am so glad I used Charlotte for my hair and makeup. Makeup was natural and flawless and my hair was exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids all looked amazing and were very happy with their hair and makeup by Annemarie.... Read More Charlotte and Annemarie arrived on time and stayed on schedule. I can't thank Charlotte and Annemarie enough for making me and my bridesmaids look so amazing on my wedding day. Booking Charlotte & Co. for your wedding day hair and makeup will be one of the best decisions you will make when planning your wedding.

One of our BEST Vendors for our Wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Genevieve R

I was researching hair and makeup options for our wedding for a while. I was torn between going somewhere in walking or driving distance from our Hotel or having someone come to us at the Hotel. We had limited time in the morning to get ready due to an early ceremony and incase... Read More of bad weather I didn’t want to be walking or driving around outside. There is definitely a difference in price if you have hair and makeup come to you but if you have the budget for it, it is so worth it! Especially Charlotte & her team are worth every penny! A friend suggested Charlotte Phinney & Co. to me and I’m so glad she did because it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I spoke with Charlotte first and she was very accommodating and quick to respond. Annemarie was our stylist and she was amazing! My sister and I both met Annemarie a couple months before the wedding to have trials done, which you should absolutely do! Annemarie was so friendly and nice but also very talented! And experiencing airbrush for the first time was awesome!! My sister and I both loved the airbrush application and it complimented our very different skin tones very well! I have fair skin tone and my sister has more tan skin tone but we both looked flawless! Also when asked by Annemarie at the trial what kind of look for both hair and makeup we were looking for she genuinely listened to us on what we were looking for and also had the range of ability to follow through on both our very different looks. And day of when Annemarie and her colleague Ashely both arrived to my hotel door exactly on time it really was so nice to see Annemarie . They got to work right away but were sociable and excited for us. It was so nice to wake up in my hotel room and have hair and makeup arrive and get to relax with my family and friends in the comfort of our room while we all got pampered! Truth be told at my trial I had wanted my hair half up, half down. But after the trial I changed my mind and wanted something different. So on the morning of my wedding I showed Annemarie 2 pictures of what I was looking for and Annemarie nailed it! Literally it was perfect, exactly what I envisioned without a hair out of place! My makeup was also perfect, just the right mix of natural and glamorous! Not too much of either but just right! Other then applying lip gloss I didn’t have to touch up anything all day and night. And due to our early ceremony it was a very long day and my makeup stayed perfect. Everyone complimented me on my makeup, everyone! So if you’re debating having hair and makeup done on site where you’re getting ready or know that’s exactly what you want Charlotte and her team are above and beyond the Best! Charlotte and her team are definitely the professionals to trust with your hair and makeup for your wedding day! Thank you Charlotte, Annemarie and Ashely. I’ve never felt more beautiful :) 

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Béckie B

I knew Charlotte was right for me when I got a quick, helpful response. Though her prices were a little more than others', I found that her professionalism, her ability, and her traveling salon made for the best experience possible. Then, I was even more confident when she made... Read More a long-hair style work for my short-hair! A bride's wish came true! Thanks, Charlotte!

Amazing Experience, This team created my happily ever after!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Stephanie M

From start to finish working with Charlotte and her team felt right. For a bride you just get a certain feeling with your vendors, and tend to follow your heart. My heart told me to go with Charlotte, Bob and Ashley and boy am I glad I did. My first trial was awesome, we laughed... Read More we joked, I got very comfortable very quickly and knew that on my wedding day this would be the vibe I would want. I was not disappointed. On my wedding day Bob kept me laughing, Ashley kept my anxiety in check and I had every faith and then some that I would not have to worry about a thing. Getting married can be a very stressful time, but not if you use Charlotte. Just sit back, relax and let the professionals do what they do :) Thank you guys!

Wedding hair and make-up

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Chonel L

Charlotte and Co. were amazing to work with from start to finish! Charlotte was very personable and helped arrange the whole thing. My hair/makeup stylist, Marissa, was fantastic! We had a great time at my hair and make-up trial, which made me feel very at ease for the day of... Read More the wedding. On the day of the wedding Marissa arrived early and did my five bridesmaids' hair styles, my maid of honor's make up and my hair/make-up in exactly the amount of time allotted. I had changed my mind on my hair style after my hair trial (something Marissa says rarely happens!), but she was able to do it just the way I wanted it. It looked SO awesome!! I can safely say I don't think my hair or make up has ever looked better. If you are looking for someone to do your wedding/hair and make-up in the Boston area, I definitely recommend this company!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Melissa W

I was so pleased with my hair and makeup done by Anne Marie. Their services are top notch at an affordable price and I appreciated that they travelled to my hotel for no extra cost. I loved my hair and my girls looked beautiful. More importantly, Annemarie made my Mom happy,... Read More which as we all know can be the magic key to a great wedding day. I would recommend to anyone!

Stayed Put on a Hot Day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Renee B

Charlotte is very sweet and does an excellent job. I did a trial at her mini salon and knew right away the airbrush would be worth it. She and Giana did both hair and makeup for me, the bridesmaids, mothers and grandmother. Everyone looked great! The airbrush held up in the... Read More heat just as expected. Makeup and hair was flawless through the night!

Wonderful Wedding Make-up!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Liz B

I hired Julia to do the make-up for myself as well as my bridesmaids. In total, there were five of us. We all loved our make-up which included eyelashes, airbrush make-up and helpful suggestions from Julia. She was fantastic. Julia listened and applied what each bridesmaid... Read More wanted for their make-up style. I could not recommend her more!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Caitlin C

I worked with Charlotte Phinney and her team for bridal hair and bridesmaids hair and make up. Each stylist was incredibly thoughtful, kind, patient, and talented. They captured the look each of my bridesmaids was trying to achieve and everyone's hair and make up was done ahead... Read More of schedule! Everyone looked so natural, elegant, and stylish when Charlotte and her team were finished. They are amazing!!! They made the morning of the wedding so relaxed and fun too, I cannot express enough how much I enjoyed working with them and highly recommend them for all wedding hair and make up services!

Excellent Work!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Angela H

After reading all the positive reviews on, I decided to give Charlotte a try even without doing a trial run. The wedding day makeup and hair styles were gorgeous! The team came in on time (slightly early to prepare) and kept us on schedule and therefore we didn't... Read More have to worry about anything regarding our hair & makeup!

Perfect in Every Way

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Mary Beth M

Charlotte Phinney was incredible to work with. She was so responsive and professional in all of my contact with her. Anne Marie did my hair and makeup trial in November, 2013 leading up to my July, 2014 wedding. She was so wonderful to work with- she listened to exactly what I... Read More wanted and was very professional, I immediately reserved the wedding date. Anne Marie did the hair for myself, my 4 bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. She came to the hotel right on time, and I was actually sitting with her drinking my coffee before the craziness of the day started, and she was so calming and nice to be around. I think that is really important in having a hair and makeup artist come to your hotel room or home on the day of the wedding- you want to be around someone who is calm, professional and can laugh- and that was Anne Marie. Anne Marie did my makeup and then Lacie did all of the other girls/moms makeup. Anne Marie and Lacie are so talented. They listened to what everyone wanted and worked quickly and efficiently to stay on time. All of the girls said with the number of weddings they've been in, or have gone to, they've never seen the bride/bridemaid and moms be 100% happy with their hair and makeup and truly, everyone loved their hair and makeup. Anne Marie even stayed right until I left for the church to do any final touch ups. I would highly recommend Charlotte Phinney and Anne Marie.

Charlotte Phinney

Charlotte Phinney has always had a passion for creating beautiful hair and flawless makeup. Former owner of an award winning salon she traveled between Boston and New York doing hair and makeup for ABC, A&E, CNN, CN8, WGBH and on Broadway. Charlotte has built an impressive list of clients and an amazing team of hair and makeup artists. In 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 they received the “Knot Best of Weddings” and are the proud recipients of “The Knot Hall of Fame” award. The “Wedding Wire” honored Charlotte and her team with “The Couples Choice Award”. Their work has been published in “The