Airbrush Makeup and Hairstyles by Charlotte & Co.

Boston to Cape Cod and Beyond

Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyles on location

Charlotte and her team of highly skilled professionals offer special occasion hairstyling, MAC airbrush makeup applications (false eyelashes included) at your location on your wedding day. Airbrush foundation is extremely light, natural, longlasting and gives maximum coverage for a flawless face.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

130 Carlton Rd., Marshfeild, MA Boston to Cape Cod and Beyond (617) 947-3309

Drop dead gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

These girls were out of this world! To look your best on your special day - there is only Charlotte Phinney and Co. We used three artists (hair and make-up) We had about 15 girls using the service. Each girl had a unique hair style and make-up application. No two girls... Read More looked the same. These artists were creative, professional, efficient, great listeners and great personalities. Charlotte runs a fabulous business. Any questions, all my e-mails came back to quickly (never more than 1 day) and more common in several hours. The air brush make-up was incredible. Being the brides mother - I shed a few tears - my daughter too (happiness tears) the mascara did not run, the foundation did not rub off even after a million hugs. I did not have to keep checking my make-up - I still looked the same (fabulous) when the reception ended. We looked our best for all the pictures. I did a lot of research as I live in Michigan, and my daughter lives in Florida. I did not know one hair and make-up artist in Boston (where the wedding was held). All my research - Charlotte's name kept coming out in top. I now know why - she (and her girls) are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

My daughter has known since she was about 12 years old that she wanted Charlotte to do her hair and makeup for her wedding. Charlotte and Marissa did an outstanding job and exceeded all expectations. They were extremely professional and worked with each girls individual needs. I... Read More had my makeup and hair done at 10 a.m. When I returned to the hotel at 11:30 p.m. I was amazed that after all that time, tears being shed and dancing my heart out, my makeup looked as fabulous as it did when it was done in the morning. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they deserved it. I highly recommend Airbrush Makeup by Charlotte & Company, they helped complete the visions the girls had and certainly contributed to the incredible memories we have from a very special day.

Stunning!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristen T

I feel honored to have had Charlotte, Marissa and Ashley be part of my wedding day. From first meeting with Charlotte and having a hair and makeup trial with her, I knew she was perfect for me. I decided to change my hair style a week before my wedding and I texted her a picture... Read More of my the new style and she loved it and was able to duplicate it perfectly and I looked flawless! I have even gone to the TAJ Salon in Scituate and had Marissa do my highlights a week before the wedding. I was nervous that they were going to be too bright and wouldn't dull in time for the big day but they were absolutely perfect! (THANK YOU!) Charlotte was quick to respond to questions and concerns I had leading up the wedding, she put together a timeline for all of my bridesmaids and mothers and she made the entire prep streamlined and stress free! They came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding and were professional and caring. Everyone loved them! Everyone who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and stunning! Charlotte's team enhanced everyone's natural beauty and made everyone comfortable. Everyone's makeup and hair still looked amazing after 12 hours of pictures, dancing and drinking. I couldn't have wished for a better team to have on such a stressful and important day. Charlotte and her team are amazing and I would hire them again and again for any big event I might have in the future. The day was perfect and I have them to thank for that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Aimee M

Tjona and Lyndsay made my wedding complete! It was so important to me that my entire bridal party (and it was a big one; 11 bridesmaids) felt just as gorgeous as I did, and they absolutely did! Everyone wanted a different up-do with specific requirements and everyone looked like... Read More super models. I would recommend Charlotte & Co. over and over again, especially Tjona and Lyndsay, by the time they left they felt like family!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Danielle M

Giana and Julia did an incredible job with our wedding make up! We had a large group (10 girls total) and things went smoothly all day. Everyone loved their make up and raved about how sweet and fun Giana and Juila were. Charlotte was always prompt and thorough with responses... Read More and worked with me to set up a schedule that worked with our hair stylists as well. I highly recommend Charlotte & Co.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Luke M

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have my hair and makeup done by Charlotte and Company. I found Charlotte after reading numerous reviews on the Knot and decided to call her to learn more. I was planning a wedding long distance, so phone calls were very important... Read More to get a sense of how vendors worked, especially since I couldn't go in person so easily. As soon as I got on the phone with Charlotte, her warm and professional tone made me think I found the perfect stylist. Charlotte answered all my questions without being rushed and explained everything in detail so I could make a final decision (which was pretty much immediate). Though Charlotte does hair and makeup herself, she has an experienced team that she trusts to work with her. Once I said "yes" to Charlotte and Company, I did a trial run with Giana. Giana was prompt to my hair and makeup trial and was so much fun to work with. She looked at my pictures on Pinterest and gave me a beautiful up-do with a braid and low side bun that fit for my rustic winter wedding theme. I wanted my makeup fairly natural and Giana did such a great job making my vision a reality. On the day of the wedding, Giana and Helena (another hair stylist) arrived on time - maybe a little early - to our hotel to get ready. From about 8:15 - 1:00, they worked on 8 members of our bridal party for hair and makeup. Each of my bridesmaids and our mothers and aunts looked gorgeous. The makeup lasted throughout the day (we took pictures in the snow and my makeup was fine) and into the night. Since my hair was up, it stayed in and lasted as well. If you are wondering who you should go with for hair and makeup, trust Charlotte and Company, along with Giana and Helena, to do an extraordinary job. The reviews say it all! I felt so beautiful for my wedding day and owe it all to them! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Meghan L

Gianna and Lindsay did an amazing job! Gianna did my hair and makeup as well as the makeup of the bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl and Lindsay did their hair. Everyone looked so beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kelly H

Ashley & Marissa did a beautiful job on my hair and make up as well as the hair and makeup for my bridal party! They arrived on time and stayed on schedule.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Nicole B

If you're looking for hair and makeup, don't go any further! I have to say working with Charlotte and her team (Tjona & Kellly) was one of the best decisions I made regarding our wedding. Every bride wants to look her best and feel amazing on their wedding day. These girls far... Read More exceeded my expectations. I can't say enough about Charlotte's professionalism and responsiveness, or Tjona & Kelly's talent in their profession. My Experience: Charlotte was recommended to me by a co-worker. I reached out to her maybe (2) months prior to my wedding (give or take and obviously in panic with crunch time) and she took it from there. She had her team available for a trial right away and reasonably priced. The girls took their time to make sure they understood my wants and wishes and made sure I was satisfied with the results before leaving. Charlotte followed up right away, I booked and received a timeline for myself and (6) other girls. Charlotte checked in periodically prior to the wedding to make sure they day of timeline was all set and even made a few tweaks a couple days before. The girls showed up at our hotel on time and ready to go! (I think is was as early as 5:45am!) I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone looked and felt their best that day :) Also, to my surprise our hair and makeup kept it's beautiful look the entire day! I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kathleen K

Charlotte and Marissa were absolutely amazing for my wedding day! I could not have chosen a better team for the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. Having the ladies come to the house was just wonderful – we were all able to relax for the morning while taking... Read More turns having our hair and makeup done. It was a perfect way to start my wedding day. Charlotte and Marissa were prompt, professional and so much fun to work with. They did an outstanding job and everyone looked absolutely stunning. We were finished early, so they were even able to go back and do touch ups on anyone who needed them before we got dressed. All of the girls received compliments all night long on their hair and makeup. Charlotte did my hair and makeup and I have never felt more beautiful, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! She took the ideas I had given her of what I liked and just did a perfect job of matching with my coloring, my dress, my skin tone, etc. It was absolutely perfect. 10 hours later (and on a rainy day!), my hair and makeup was still flawless and I received so many wonderful compliments. I cannot thank you enough, Charlotte and Marissa! I would recommend Charlotte Phinney and Co. to anyone and everyone, and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Genevieve M

I had Ashley do both my and my mother in-law's hair and make-up and both Ashley and Tonja did my bridesmaids' hair. They really did an amazing job- I was very happy with both my hair and make-up- Ashley did a great job of helping me figure out the look I wanted at the trial and... Read More it all came out perfectly the day-of. My bridesmaids all looked awesome too! The prices are incredibly reason- definitely the best you will find in the Boston area- especially when you consider they will do any style for the bridesmaids (most places with similar prices for bridesmaids are for blow-outs only)- a lot of my bridesmaids got cool up-dos and they looked great! Charlotte was very easy to communicate with and she did a great job of coordinating our schedule for the day-of, which was somewhat complicated with 8 bridesmaids! I was very happy with my experience and would definitely recommend Charlotte Phinney.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jen

I worked with Ashley for my hair and makeup, and we also had Giana and Tjona on the day of helping with my mom, mother-in-law, sisters and bridesmaids. Ashley is such a sweetheart and I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup turned out on the day of. I ended up doing a second... Read More hair trial because I didn't like how my hair looked after the first trial, but the second style was completely different and it turned out exactly how I wanted it on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend doing a trial even though it's pretty expensive, because it allowed both me and Ashley to understand what I wanted and allowed Ashley to figure out what tweaks she needed to make when she did it on the day of the wedding. With that said, all of my bridesmaids/moms hair turned out great even without trials. They are a bit on the pricey side, I ended up only booking them for half of my bridesmaids' makeup and booked another less expensive makeup artist for the other half, which saved us a decent amount of money since we were covering everyone's hair and makeup. Overall everyone looked gorgeous. The day after our wedding a friend of my sister's reached out wanting to know who we used for hair and makeup so she could book them for her own wedding. Charlotte was also such a pleasure to work with. I never met her or even talked with her on the phone, but she was so responsive and organized over email, which was very much appreciated by me because I was planning my wedding from halfway across the country.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Christine G

Charlotte and Helena were amazing the day of my wedding! They came to my hotel suite in Downtown Boston. They arrived on time and stuck to the schedule all morning. Everyone's hair looked amazing and stayed in all night long & into the next morning. Charlotte was very... Read More professional and very welcoming throughout the whole process from the trial until the day of! I would recommend her and her team to everyone! Thank you again for an amazing day!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren P

Anne did my wedding hair and I loved it. Charlotte set me up with Anne and was timely in communication. Anne was the right person for me and I loved my hair.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christina W

Great experience all around! Charlotte is professional, responsive and easy to work with. She helped with coordinating, scheduling and making sure the day went smooth from start to finish! Bob was our make up artist and he was so fun, he made me and all my bridesmaids at ease... Read More and we had a blast! Everyone looked beautiful and the make up was natural and lasted all night (they use airbrush!) Highly recommended all around. Thank you Charlotte & Co for a great day and making us all beautiful! :) Chrissy Wedding Date: 9/24/2016

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Leigh C

I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did on my wedding day. I owe this confidence to my hair and makeup artist Giana. She really listened to me and created a look that was exactly what I was looking for. Giana along with her colleague Tjona also created uniques... Read More styles for all 11 of my bridesmaids. These ladies looked perfect! Thank you again Giana and Tjona! And Charlotte & Co. for providing such and excellent and professional service!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Colleen H

I got married on 9/3/16 and had Danielle for hair and make up. She was AMAZING! She's equally talented in hair and make up (BONUS!) and it doesn't hurt that she is super easy going and fun to be around. You won't regret using her, I promise! I was able to show her pictures of... Read More the hairstyle and make up that I wanted and she delivered! It lasted all night and I got numerous compliments. She even gave me and my MOH lip glosses to get us through the night since we forgot to get some! She was AWESOME! Charlotte was also a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive (usually responded to e-mails within a few hours) which was a HUGE plus while wedding planning! She was also extremely organized (sent a nice timeline for the wedding day), professional and awesome with answering questions! If you're looking for a talented hair/make up artist and want someone who's responsive, organized and reliable, THIS IS IT!!! It's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Charlotte's team did an AMAZING job on hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone looked beautiful! The girls were on time and did what everyone wanted for hair/makeup. Charlotte was great to work with and was always very responsive and organized throughout the process. I highly... Read More recommend Charlotte and crew for any wedding- they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Florence C

I recently got married on the 3rd of September and I had hired Charlotte and her attendant, Julia, to do makeup for myself along with 9 bridesmaids and my mother in law. I can't express enough how wonderful both woman were! I currently live in NY but from MA where the wedding... Read More was held so finding vendors from a far proved to be a challenge. Mind you, the only other time I've had my makeup done was for a friends wedding last August so it was still a little foreign to me as to what to expect, price wise and quality. After TONS and tons of research I decided on Charlotte Phinney and I couldn't have been more pleased. My bridesmaids, who pretty much have all been a number of weddings themselves, couldn't have been more impressed either. The makeup was so naturally done, not to heavy and only complimented your natural features. The groomsmen, were even impressed! One in particular stated "now that's how a bride should look, not over done, its perfect." Over all, I would highly recommend Charlotte Phinney and her team, her work speaks for itself, and I truly don't think I've ever felt more beautiful than on that day.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Stacia W

Ashley, Camryn and Helena were amazing! If I would give 10 stars if I could. We all had updo's and after a full evening of dancing, everyone's hair was STILL in tact! We had 9 people getting their hair done and 8 people getting makeup- everyone was done ON time which was very... Read More important to me! Start time was 9:15 am and end time was 2:00pm. They were very timely and also VERY nice! If you are looking for a hair/makeup team, please use this team of women!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Danielle R

Kristen was phenomenal! She was so friendly and her work was amazing! I would recommend Charlotte and Kristen for makeup all day, all night!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alyssa M

I couldn't have been happier with my decision to use Charlotte Phinney & Co for my wedding day make up! Julia is an extremely talented make up artist and had us all looking gorgeous! I felt like I was glowing! The airbrush makeup felt so natural and I would highly recommend to... Read More anyone, including people who don't wear a lot of makeup!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Erica D

I highly recommend Charlotte and Co. to everyone! Charlotte connected me with Marissa who did my makeup and hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and flower girl. She did an absolutely amazing job on all of us! I felt like a movie star after I saw how my makeup looked. I cannot... Read More thank Marissa enough for making me feel like a princess on my big day and for making my bridesmaids and flower girl look amazing. Charlotte was great to work with and answered all my questions!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kellie K

Charlotte and Co stepped in to save the big day after a botched hair and make up trial. Charlotte put me in touch with Tjona who was SO patient and awesome. I was wishy-washy about whether I wanted my hair up or down and Tjona must have tried 9 different styles. She executed... Read More the big day perfectly, and made me and my BMs look the absolute best.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erin K

So happy with Charlotte and Giana! Giana was my hair/makeup artist for my wedding day (and the trial), and Charlotte was unbelievably responsive and helpful with all the details and the contract, etc. Giana was really laid back but also helpful in choosing what to do (we had... Read More sorted out my hair at the trial but she did my mother's hair and sister's hair as well). She relaxed everyone while we were getting ready and everyone's hair and makeup held beautifully all night long. I will be highly recommending to anyone I know getting married!

Charlotte Phinney

Charlotte Phinney has always had a passion for creating beautiful hair and flawless makeup. Former owner of an award winning salon she traveled between Boston and New York doing hair and makeup for ABC, A&E, CNN, CN8, WGBH and on Broadway. Charlotte has built an impressive list of clients and an amazing team of hair and makeup artists. They are the recipients of “Knot Best of Weddings” for six consecutive years and are the proud recipients of “The Knot Hall of Fame” award. The “Wedding Wire” honored Charlotte and her team with 2015 and 2016 "Couples Choice Award”.