Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyles on location

Charlotte and her team of highly skilled professionals offer special occasion hairstyling, MAC airbrush makeup applications (false eyelashes included) at your location on your wedding day. Airbrush foundation is extremely light, natural, longlasting and gives maximum coverage for a flawless face.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

130 Carlton Rd., Marshfeild, MA

Drop dead gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

These girls were out of this world! To look your best on your special day - there is only Charlotte Phinney and Co. We used three artists (hair and make-up) We had about 15 girls using the service. Each girl had a unique hair style and make-up application. No two girls... Read More looked the same. These artists were creative, professional, efficient, great listeners and great personalities. Charlotte runs a fabulous business. Any questions, all my e-mails came back to quickly (never more than 1 day) and more common in several hours. The air brush make-up was incredible. Being the brides mother - I shed a few tears - my daughter too (happiness tears) the mascara did not run, the foundation did not rub off even after a million hugs. I did not have to keep checking my make-up - I still looked the same (fabulous) when the reception ended. We looked our best for all the pictures. I did a lot of research as I live in Michigan, and my daughter lives in Florida. I did not know one hair and make-up artist in Boston (where the wedding was held). All my research - Charlotte's name kept coming out in top. I now know why - she (and her girls) are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

My daughter has known since she was about 12 years old that she wanted Charlotte to do her hair and makeup for her wedding. Charlotte and Marissa did an outstanding job and exceeded all expectations. They were extremely professional and worked with each girls individual needs. I... Read More had my makeup and hair done at 10 a.m. When I returned to the hotel at 11:30 p.m. I was amazed that after all that time, tears being shed and dancing my heart out, my makeup looked as fabulous as it did when it was done in the morning. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they deserved it. I highly recommend Airbrush Makeup by Charlotte & Company, they helped complete the visions the girls had and certainly contributed to the incredible memories we have from a very special day.

Stunning!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristen T

I feel honored to have had Charlotte, Marissa and Ashley be part of my wedding day. From first meeting with Charlotte and having a hair and makeup trial with her, I knew she was perfect for me. I decided to change my hair style a week before my wedding and I texted her a picture... Read More of my the new style and she loved it and was able to duplicate it perfectly and I looked flawless! I have even gone to the TAJ Salon in Scituate and had Marissa do my highlights a week before the wedding. I was nervous that they were going to be too bright and wouldn't dull in time for the big day but they were absolutely perfect! (THANK YOU!) Charlotte was quick to respond to questions and concerns I had leading up the wedding, she put together a timeline for all of my bridesmaids and mothers and she made the entire prep streamlined and stress free! They came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding and were professional and caring. Everyone loved them! Everyone who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and stunning! Charlotte's team enhanced everyone's natural beauty and made everyone comfortable. Everyone's makeup and hair still looked amazing after 12 hours of pictures, dancing and drinking. I couldn't have wished for a better team to have on such a stressful and important day. Charlotte and her team are amazing and I would hire them again and again for any big event I might have in the future. The day was perfect and I have them to thank for that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Erica V

I highly recommend Charlotte and Co. to everyone! Charlotte connected me with Marissa who did my makeup and hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and flower girl. She did an absolutely amazing job on all of us! I felt like a movie star after I saw how my makeup looked. I cannot... Read More thank Marissa enough for making me feel like a princess on my big day and for making my bridesmaids and flower girl look amazing. Charlotte was great to work with and answered all my questions!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kellie K

Charlotte and Co stepped in to save the big day after a botched hair and make up trial. Charlotte put me in touch with Tjona who was SO patient and awesome. I was wishy-washy about whether I wanted my hair up or down and Tjona must have tried 9 different styles. She executed... Read More the big day perfectly, and made me and my BMs look the absolute best.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Erin K

So happy with Charlotte and Giana! Giana was my hair/makeup artist for my wedding day (and the trial), and Charlotte was unbelievably responsive and helpful with all the details and the contract, etc. Giana was really laid back but also helpful in choosing what to do (we had... Read More sorted out my hair at the trial but she did my mother's hair and sister's hair as well). She relaxed everyone while we were getting ready and everyone's hair and makeup held beautifully all night long. I will be highly recommending to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Deborah J

Charlotte and Team made our daughter's wedding day so special! The trial run went very smoothly and she helped my daughter to narrow down the style she really wanted with the photos she brought with her to the appointment. Charlotte took her time with every detail of the hair... Read More and makeup. It was picture perfect! On the day of the wedding (a Sunday) she and her team came to the venue early in the morning to work on 6 girls for hair and makeup; each one was an extraordinary transformation! The girls looked fabulous! We are very pleased with her service and professionalism and highly recommend her for your wedding day! Very pleased! Mother of the Bride.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jennifer M

My bridesmaids and I had a fantastic experience with Charlotte's team. Charlotte herself was incredibly organized and efficient--answered emails within 24 hours (usually less), prepared a detailed schedule for the day of, etc. Our artists were Marissa and Giana, and both were... Read More fantastic. They listened to my bridesmaids' wishes, gave feedback, and settled on great hair and makeup styles together. All my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup, and I was happy that everyone, including myself, looked like themselves, but at their very best. At the outset, I didn't realize how important it was to have vendors who were caring, professional, and organized, but those qualities are as important as the vendors' skills and experience. These ladies exuded those qualities.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Kaylan

Charlotte and her team were absolutely incredible! They made the getting ready process easy and fun, and everyone looked stunning at the end. I have never felt more beautiful, and know my mother and mother-in-law felt the same. I had 11 bridesmaids, which made the... Read More preparation process no easy task….but Charlotte, Lyndsay, and Erica made everything run smoothly. Nearly every bridesmaid had a different hair style, and each one of them loved how they looked. One bridesmaid is getting married in a few months and is now going to get married in the same hair style Charlotte’s team put her in! Charlotte is wonderful at both hair and makeup, but also runs a great business. She is very professional, responsive on email, and super organized. She created a timeline for all 15 people getting ready and stuck to it…there was never a single moment of stress. In addition, Charlotte and her team are friendly and personable and added a calming air to the entire day. I highly recommend Charlotte & Co. for any special event on the Cape or in Massachusetts.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Alicia G

Charlotte Phinney & Company is simply the best choice when it comes to wedding day hair & make-up. Every single hair style and makeup application was perfection. Ashley, Chris & Camryn were personable, sensitive to time and so much fun to work with. I can't say enough about... Read More Ashley, she truly made me feel like a bride! Girls, thank you for starting the wedding day off on the perfect note!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Maria M

I worked with Danielle from Charlotte Phinney recently for my December 2015 wedding. Danielle was a joy to work with, starting with the make-up trial. She was professional, laid back and responsive to my questions and suggestions. Danielle spent the morning helping myself and... Read More my bridesmaids get ready throughout the whole morning. She was laid back and fun to have in our room as we got ready. Everyone loved the final results and the makeup really did stay on all day. With the addition of the lashes and the airbrush, we all looked flawless. I would highly recommend Danielle and this company for any future brides or women looking to get some extra TLC for special events.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Julie

I loved working with Charlotte, Marissa, and Camryn. Marissa and Camryn were with us on the day of the wedding. They were very flexible and met us at our hotel to do hair and makeup. It was so much fun having them be a part of my day - they were great to talk to and friendly,... Read More and we just had a blast. The hair and makeup for me and the bridesmaids as well as the mother of the bride turned out absolutely fantastic and lasted through the whole day. I couldn't be happier with the job they did, and they really helped me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Alaina S

Charlotte and her team were amazing to work with! They made my bridesmaids and me look and feel amazing on my wedding day! They were able to create a look for us that was flawless! I couldn't have asked for a more talented stylist and makeup artist. Thank you Charlotte!

Charlotte is Both Talented and Lovely!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jackie B

Charlotte did my hair and makeup as well as my mom's and my sister's and we were all really pleased with how they came out! I had a trial in advance and she really listened to what I wanted. She took lots of pictures so she could replicate it exactly. I am also a bit of a... Read More germaphobe and wanted to use some of my own makeup, which she was completely okay with and was so patient and thorough answering my questions about using some of my own makeup. On top of everything else - you have to remember that whoever you hire for hair and makeup is going to be a big part of the day because you spend many hours with them, and Charlotte is just such a lovely person. We really enjoyed talking with her and having a fun morning while she made us beautiful for the big day! I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Samantha D

Charlotte, Ashley, Kristen, & Bob did an amazing job on myself and my wedding party's hair and makeup. From my first email to my hair trial and then my wedding day Charlotte put me at ease every time we talked. Her calm and easy going nature was just what I needed on my wedding... Read More day. Not to mention her amazing hair and makeup skills and her extreme attention to detail. I would highly recommend Charlotte & Co. to any bride needing hair and makeup services on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Colleen C

When my initial makeup artist canceled last minute, I frantically started to search for another company and came across Charlotte's company. From the first phone conversation, Charlotte was super accommodating and understanding about my situation and went out of her way to... Read More ensure that my needs were met (it was only 3 weeks before the wedding!). I was paired with Julia, who is absolutely incredible! Not only was she friendly and professional, but her work was fantastic. I wanted to still look natural with the makeup for my wedding day...and she did just that! I highly recommend going with this company and looking back at it I'm really glad my first makeup artist canceled!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicolette H

Charlotte Phinney's hair and makeup artists are extraordinarily talented, and they made me (the bride), my bridal party, and the mothers of the bride/groom look and feel like superstars on my wedding day. Everyone in the bridal party was commenting how the hair/makeup they... Read More provided was far and away better than any other stylists they've worked with. This talent did come at a price, of course, and these services were definitely a bit of a splurge, but I didn't want to take any chances with hair and makeup on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend enlisting any of Charlotte's stylists for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Betsy E

Charlotte Phinney of Charlotte and Co. was the make up artist for all three of our children's weddings this year; two on Cape Cod and one in Boston. Charlotte traveled to our venues with her magical make up techniques, and all of the gals looked gorgeous! Charlotte quietly goes... Read More about her work in the midst of the getting ready chaos, and the minute you sit in her chair you feel like a queen. She asks how you would like to look, and then the magic begins. Stunning looks on every single person is her objective, and she far exceeds expectations. Thank you, thank you Charlotte. You are one in a million in our book! Betsy E.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Charlotte is amazing!! We have hired Charlotte to do makeup for each family wedding, and she is the definition of professionalism and experience. She is an incredible talent and makes everyone feel extra gorgeous on a special day. Definitely work with Charlotte, she is the best... Read More in the business!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 S K

Charlotte, Kristen and Julia were AMAZING! I felt more beautiful than I have in my entire life. Everyone in the bridal party and family looked absolutely gorgeous and yet, still like themselves. I don't know how to thank Charlotte and her team for making the "getting... Read More ready" portion of the wedding day so calm and perfect. Our party had people who spoke very little English and had never had their hair or makeup done. Charlotte and her team worked with everyone individually (and patiently) and ensured that everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful. We were even done ahead of schedule! I highly recommend them for anyone for their wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Carley E

Charlotte Phinney was a recommended through our venue, and I am so happy she was! Cait, Ashley, Camryn and Charlotte herself worked with us on my wedding day! My trial run with Cait was excellent- she listened to every idea I had and put them all together for a beautiful hair... Read More style and make up job. From the beginning Charlotte was the MOST accommodating and kind person I worked with the entire wedding planning process. I had messed up a few details and she quickly adjusted for me without any hesitation, and was so kind through it all. On my wedding day one of my bridesmaids managed to lose an eyelash in the humidity and process of getting dressed, and Camryn met us at the venue to fix that and touch up anyone who needed it due to the (extreme) humidity! I highly reccomend Charlotte Phinney for hair and makeup, we all loved the way we looked and are so grateful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Emily W

Charlotte and Co. was fabulous to work with for hair on my big day! Charlotte, the owner of the company answered all of my questions promptly and provided me with a schedule for everyone's hair and make up which was super helpful since I had a large bridal party. Ashley did my... Read More hair and all 7 of my bridesmaids' hair. I cannot say enough good things about Ashley, she is an artist and everyone's hair looked gorgeous. She was so professional and sweet, I loved working with her.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Brittany Z

I HIGHLY recommend working with Cait for hair and makeup. She did an AMAZING job!! When I first visited her for my trial, I thought I wanted to wear my hair down, but I made the last minute decision to put it up on the day of my wedding and Cait was able to pull it together... Read More perfectly!! The makeup she used was exactly what i envisioned and It lasted all day long too! My bridesmaids also had Lacy for their makeup and we all loved her work too!! Everyone was so helpful, friendly and great to work with!! :)

Made me look my most beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Meghan O

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Charlotte to do hair and makeup for my wedding day. I have very curly hair and a lot of it, which intimidates a lot of hair stylists; so I was very nervous about finding someone to do my hair for my wedding day. But when I went to... Read More Charlotte for my hair and makeup trial she made me feel like it was no big thing. She did a great job managing my curls and styled my hair perfectly based upon a few pictures I showed her of what I was looking for. I also loved the way my makeup turned out, which again was based on a couple of photos I found online. On the wedding day, it was so convenient that Charlotte traveled to my hotel where I was getting ready, rather than having to go to a salon and run the risk of traffic, or my stylist being late, etc. Charlotte arrived right on time and quickly got to work. She did hair and makeup for me and my husband’s mother, my sister’s hair, and my flower girl’s hair. Charlotte did a great job making everyone look their most beautiful! My husband’s mother was not entirely sure of what she wanted, so Charlotte helped her to figure that out, and she did an amazing job!!! It was such a pleasure to have Charlotte there with us while we were getting ready. She is so friendly and easy going, which was definitely appreciated at such a stressful time! My wedding day was a bit windy, so I asked Charlotte at the last minute to stay extra time for touch ups. Charlotte altered her plans for the day in order to come along for family portraits and do touch ups! My up-do withstood the wind, no problem, but my husband’s mother’s hair was down and she really appreciated that Charlotte was there to fix her hair after the wind. She also touched up my makeup a few times, and after that, it held up for the entire ceremony and reception! I have never felt more beautiful in my life as I did on my wedding day, and I have Charlotte to thank for that! I would definitely recommend Charlotte for any bride and her girls!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Daniela M

Charlotte and Annemarie were fabulous! As the bride I am so glad I used Charlotte for my hair and makeup. Makeup was natural and flawless and my hair was exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids all looked amazing and were very happy with their hair and makeup by Annemarie.... Read More Charlotte and Annemarie arrived on time and stayed on schedule. I can't thank Charlotte and Annemarie enough for making me and my bridesmaids look so amazing on my wedding day. Booking Charlotte & Co. for your wedding day hair and makeup will be one of the best decisions you will make when planning your wedding.

Charlotte Phinney

Charlotte Phinney has always had a passion for creating beautiful hair and flawless makeup. Former owner of an award winning salon she traveled between Boston and New York doing hair and makeup for ABC, A&E, CNN, CN8, WGBH and on Broadway. Charlotte has built an impressive list of clients and an amazing team of hair and makeup artists. They are the recipients of “Knot Best of Weddings” for six consecutive years and are the proud recipients of “The Knot Hall of Fame” award. The “Wedding Wire” honored Charlotte and her team with 2015 and 2016 "Couples Choice Award”.