Airline Express Limousine & Car Service, Inc.

Saunderstown, RI

Affordable and Light-Hearted

$$

Limousine + Sedan

164 Miner Road, Saunderstown, RI

Real live nightmare! No show!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

I can't even give this company 1 star, because they did not show up for my wedding. Worked with the owner, Chuck. I have a receipt for the reservation with the date and time accurate, and my credit card was charged $481. After 30 minutes of the whole bridal party waiting for... Read More a late limo, we began calling the company. I spoke with Chuck the owner, who was extremely rude and told me he had no reservation for me, and that I make sure I have the right company. He called back a few minutes later to apologize, letting me know it was HE who had the incorrect date. All I got was an "oops" and a refund. Zero compensation for having delayed my entire wedding an hour, and now for driving my own car in my wedding dress to my wedding... There are worse things in life, and I understand that people make mistakes. However, I feel potential clients should be aware that even the owner of this company does not care, nor is he responsible enough to be trusted with your special day. Hope this helps!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Stephanie A

I'd give him fewer stars if I could. He tried to change my transportation the night before the wedding, but never called us back after playing phone tag that night, so I had no idea what would be there the next day. He charged me $180 in "premium overtime" the day of the wedding... Read More when I had even spoken to him 2 weeks before because I thought I needed to add time to the contract and he ASSURED me I wouldn't need to. He also didn't even tell me that he was charging me, and only sent me a marked up copy of my contract 2 weeks later with a new receipt and highlights on the overcharge parts!! So rude!! Also, he said he would match any competitor's rate, but found ways to jack up his price after the fact.. after we had a signed contract!! I hope no one uses him, but if you do, watch out for his fuel surcharge (8% should ALREADY be included in the price, so don't let him charge you a full 10% more if prices increase)!! He is awful, SO unprofessional, and a real snake!! After he heard how mad I was, he tried to say he was wrong for contacting my father instead of me.. that's not why I was mad at all.. my dad HAD to talk to him because I was on my HONEYMOON when he charged my credit card for the overtime. So nice to come back to!

2012-11-05T08:05:30 Response from the vendor

The "premium overtime" causing this bride's angst is for clocked overtime of the allotted contracted time of 3 hours for the use of the vehicle. If the bride had paid attention to the time agreed upon, 3 hours, there would not be an issue. There... Read Less Read More

great ride

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 angela o

we had the COACH BUS It was amazing def recommend it driver was alot of fun too

2012-10-14T20:19:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Good service, very friendly, but limo not great

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Laura T

So Chuck from A Airline Express was very helpful and catered to our requsts. We rented a 10 passenger limo and 2 small coaches to transport our guests. The limo driver was terrific, very friendly and helpful. The limo itself was a bit small. We had 7 adults in it and we just... Read More fit. I think saying 10 would fit (with a wedding dress on one of them) is a stretch. Also, it was very hot on my wedding day and the air conditioning barely blew out the cold air. Additionally, none of the local radio stations came in without static on the radio. I think the limo itself was just old.

2012-10-14T20:20:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review. Limo has been upgraded and retrofitted with a new sound system and air conditioning!!

Great experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Kerri D

We booked two limos from this vendor for our October wedding and were very happy with their services. We were able to preview the actual cars to be used prior to the event. Having had poor experiences with previous limo rentals (with other companies) I was apprehensive that... Read More something would not 'go wrong." Their rates were the best we found and the quality of service was fantastic. They were on-time, professional and paid attention to details. The driver was very helpful to assisting me in/out of the car with a bulky dress. The vehicles were clean and well stocked. The drivers appearances were great and they were very cheerful. Phone calls were returned in a timely manner and all questions answered to our satisfaction. I would definitely use this vendor again and am pleased to recommend them. They did a terrific job!!!

2012-10-14T20:20:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you.

TO Airline Express Limousine & Car Service, Inc.