Airstream Lounge KC

KCMO metro and surrounding cities.

A unique Photo Booth for your event!

Airstream Lounge KC is a vintage Airstream trailer that has been remodeled into a chic, mobile lounge, photo booth and mobile bar. It is available to rent for all types of events, including weddings, corporate events & promotions, private parties, tailgating parties, photo shoots and more.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

140 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO KCMO metro and surrounding cities. (816) 839-4012

Unlike any Other!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Ashley U

The Airstream Lounge KC is the most unique photo booth you can find. The airstream itself, photo booth capabilities, and outdoor games were a huge hit for my wedding reception. I received numerous comments from my guests on how much fun they had. In addition to each guest... Read More receiving a photo print out on that night, Airstream also sends you a USB port with ALL of the pictures. Not just the photos strips but also each individual picture taken in the airstream. The USB arrived in the mail just 2 weeks after our wedding! Chad was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. He answered questions thoroughly and was extremely responsive. He made the entire process seamless and was even there on the night of our reception. I cant thank Chad and the Airstream enough for making my reception unique in addition to being such a great vendor to work with.

Guests had a blast!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Lauren M

Our guests loved the photo booth at our reception! It was a lot of fun and such a huge hit. The staff who worked the photo booth during the reception were a lot of fun and very helpful throughout the evening. I love that we got copies of all the pictures that were taken. I would... Read More highly recommend the airstream if you are looking for a photo booth or favor for your upcoming wedding or event!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jenna R

Very fun group! They seemed to enjoy my guests as much as the guests enjoyed them. Such a great way to bring a unique touch to any event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kelly R

My husband and I used the Airstream Lounge for our wedding on June 10th, at the River Market Event Place and it was spectacular. Unlike other photo booths with are just little booths to sit in, this option affords a full trailer to use so with the heat that night, it was awesome... Read More to step into the Lounge and use the A/C. It was also a big hit with our guests who used it multiple times (each!) I would highly recommend their services for your event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jennifer L

Really trendy looking photo booth with attentive owners. My parents and friends all enjoyed the attendee and we love having everyone's photos to look through after the big day. As the bride and groom, we only were able to use the booth once at our wedding, so really we just... Read More wanted our guests to stay entertained, and they were! The additional yard games were wonderful. People loved having something else fun to do if they weren't big dancers.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Drew M

The Airstream Lounge photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! It was perfect for all ages, provided a cute gift for guests and was an awesome keepsake for us. Definitely recommend using them at your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Katy M

These guys were a huge hit at our wedding! The perfect favor for your guests to take home with them, and they love it!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kelly O

The Airstream Photo Booth was the first thing I booked when we got engaged because I knew I wanted something unique, and it was the best choice! Chad was so responsive from the first time we met with him to see the Airstream all the way through the end of our wedding. Reasons we... Read More are so happy we chose Airstream Lounge KC... 1. Professional and timely responses. 2. They are familiar with a wide variety of venues around KC and know exactly how to create the perfect set up. 3. You can create your own graphic to go on the bottom of the photo strip to match your theme. 4. You get PLENTY of printouts for everyone! 5. They are patient and allow 1 person to large groups inside for their photo op! 6. They provide all of the digital files after. 7. You get the fun lawn games included! 8. We purchased a book on Etsy for our guests to slide an extra strip of photos into and sign as our guestbook. It was a fun and encouraging way to get people in the booth! 9. They personally delivered the book back to me at the end of the night to ensure it made it safely into my hands, and thanked me for having them. They are thoughtful, genuine, and really care about having a quality business. Thank you again for being the perfect addition to our big day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shannon K

The Airstream Lounge KC was the perfect add on to the wedding. It kept guest entertained and busy, great for both kids and adults. They did a customized backdrop on the photo prints to match the theme of the wedding. We also got access to all the photos of the night, and now we... Read More have fun memories for a lifetime. Well worth it, everyone was talking about how fun it was. Thanks Airstream Lounge KC!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brooke W

We used Airstream Lounge KC for a big party we had with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City. Chad was amazing to work with and very responsive. All of our guests had an amazing time and at the end of the event he sent me all the photos from the night which was great... Read More to post to our social media outlets. I highly recommend Airstream Lounge KC for any event.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kelsey P

The Airstream was such a hit!! It was so worth the money and it happened to be a beautiful night so everyone was out playing the yard games. Our stips were personalized using details from the invitation and they looked fantastic! Would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

First of all, EVERYONE loved the the airstream. It is such a fun environment, and it is a great amount of space. They do all of the work for you, and are so nice! I loved our experience and would use them at every event if I could. You would be silly to use anyone else.

Highly recommended - perfect personal touch

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Amanda H

Ryan and I agreed on a few things at the very beginning of the wedding planning process. Hiring Chad, with Airstream Lounge KC, was one of them! I first heard about him from his wife, Rebecca, as we planned our wedding at River Market Event Place. The Airstream Lounge KC website... Read More is super cute, with all the details you need and the photos you want to see. Chad was incredibly easy to work with, very detail oriented - incredibly important as I planned my wedding from afar. All contracts were easy to read, payment easy to navigate and questions answered in a very timely manner. The photo booth was a HIT! Everyone took multiple photos and had a great time pulling new people in and out of the booth. I say this for both adults and kids! Only a few weeks after the wedding Chad sent a USB drive with both the photo booth strips & the individual photos. It was so fun to see the wedding all over again - and see what friends/family were up to all night. I highly recommend hiring Chad/Airstream Lounge KC. Happy wedding planning!

Camp Encourage Fundraising Event

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We used Airstream Photo Booth for our annual fundraising event, and could not have been more pleased with their service! The price was very affordable (especially for our tiny nonprofit budget), Chad was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and the night of the... Read More event, and our guests had so much fun with the Photo Booth. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering adding it to their event or wedding; we will likely ask them back for years to come!

Awesome Photo Booth!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Anne P

We heard about the Airstream Lounge KC photo booth from our caterer and were immediately interested. Photo booths are always a hit at weddings - but a photo booth in an Airstream was something we'd never seen before. We used the photo booth as a lounge for the groomsmen before... Read More the wedding - they provided cocktail supplies and yard games (a huge hit for the guys and a great way to pass the time while the girls got ready). During the ceremony they converted it to a photo booth - it was so perfect! They even kept the photo booth open a little later for us, knowing we (the bride and groom) hadn't had a chance to take photos yet. And they sent us a zip drive of all of the photo booth photos taken during the wedding! Chad was great to work with and we loved the photo booth!

Airstream Lounge KC is perfect for all occasions!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

We used Airstream Lounge KC for our wedding photo booth, and it was a huge hit! It was entertaining for all of our guests and left them with a great gift to take home to remember the event. Chad is very easy to work with and extremely responsive. I have and will continue to... Read More recommend Airstream Lounge KC for any event in the Kansas City area!

Unique Photobooth!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Joanne S

My husband and I got married at River Market Event Place. The Airstream Lounge was included as the groom's dressing room for our ceremony, and we decided to keep it as a photobooth for the reception as well. It was such a unique element of our wedding, and everyone loved it!... Read More Thank you!

Great Fun!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Dacia

You've all seen the photobooths, and at the end of the day, the result is the same. Your guests will get to have a fun moment with each other, act goofy and have the moment captured for them to take home with them. All of those moments are also saved and delivered to you on a... Read More disc too! What really makes this vendor unique is the Airstream trailer! We were going to have the trailer on-site anyway as part of our wedding party package of the venue, but by turning it into a photo booth was so much fun. All of our guests wanted to get into the trailer and have their pictures taken!