Let me make your wedding a memorable one!

Aisle Ready Events is a Indianapolis based couture event planning company that focuses on organizing and coordinating weddings and social events. It is our mission to incorporate our client's personal style and vision, exceed expectations, and make each event the most memorable experience. Please visit our website for more information on our packages and pricing.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Aisle Ready Events, LLC, Indianapolis, IN (317) 749-1601

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katie B

We will never be able to thank Jodie and the team at Aisle Ready Events enough for making each detail of our wedding day special and unique. Jodie helped my husband and I with every aspect of the wedding planning process and kept us on track with upcoming items and decisions... Read More that needed to be made. We were so impressed with her eye for detail, organization skills and how quickly she would respond to an email or phone call. I would highly recommend Aisle Ready Events to any couple that is getting ready to plan one of the most important days of their lives. Jodie and her team are worth every penny. You have the comfort of knowing that you are working with a professional that truly understands the ins and outs of the planning process, rehearsal and day-of details forwards and backwards. Because of Jodie and the team at Aisle Ready Events, my husband and I were able to sit back and really enjoy our wedding day stress-free because we knew that Aisle Ready Events had it covered. You are the best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katie B

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Nichole G

Jodie with Aisle Ready Events was so wonderful to work with! I worked with her for the "Month of Service" and it was so great! We met a couple of times and had phone calls. She made sure the day went so smoothly, the timeline she put together was perfect and helped so much! She... Read More confirmed all of the vendors and made sure everyone knew what to do and where to be. I would highly recommend working with Jodie!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kyla S

Jodie was amazing! I really liked her from the very first meeting I had with her when starting the wedding planning process, and I am so glad my husband and I decided to hire Jodie to help us with our wedding. Jodie was so organized and responded to questions and concerns very... Read More quickly. She made sure all the tiny details were covered and made sure my husband and I had not forgotten anything during our planning process. Our wedding day went perfectly- if anything crazy happened, my husband and I don't know about it, probably because Jodie took care of it. After the big day was over, our family and friends kept commenting on how sweet and organized Jodie was all weekend. She treated everyone with respect and was very friendly, but she also made sure everyone knew what to do and when and where they were supposed to be. I cannot imagine not having her for our big day- her services were worth every penny! Thank you, Jodie!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lauren V

Jodie Stansbury is amazing! She is so pleasant and so talented in what she does. When it came to planning my wedding, I had no clue what to do or where to start. As soon as I met with Jodie, I knew I wanted her as my wedding planner. She went above and beyond the whole year of... Read More planning and always responded to my questions quickly. She always put me at ease. She would meet with me anywhere and anytime I needed or wanted to. On the wedding day while I got to enjoy time with my girls getting ready and enjoying the day, she was downstairs putting together the wedding of my dreams. She recommended to me the most amazing vendors. I I was so happy with how they all came together and loved each and every one of them! My wedding day was everything I could of ever imagined it to be and more. I am so grateful for everything she did in making my special day perfect. She even took the time to steam all of the bridesmaids dresses for me the day of! She picked up lunch for my girls and I on her way to the venue so we could have something to eat while getting ready. There are a countless number of things like this that she did for me that I appreciated so so much! Her assistant came the day of to help and she was just as kind and helpful as Jodie was. They seem to be a great team! Jodie was worth every single penny and I am so thankful I had her and that she made my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Yiding H

Aisle ready is awesome! I had Jessica as my coordinator, she is amazing! Jodie came help on the day of too, they did great job decorating the venue and coordinating all the vendors and guests. I had a real stress-free wedding day because of them! Everything went smoothly with... Read More their help. Didn't realize the importance of wedding day coordinator until the big day! I would highly recommend their service! Jessica is such a sweet person to work with, I am so satisfied with the quality of her work!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kayla W

Jodie is super spunky, passionate and fun to work with. She has such a love for what she does. I am a big dreamer and she was so straight forward with what I could get for my budget. She took my vision and tailored it to what I could afford. You can tell all of the vendors she... Read More works with really respect her and the work relationships are seamless. You really don't have to worry about anything other than picking from a list Jodie sends you which saves you so much time! We live in Wisconsin and had a wedding in Indianapolis and I could not have done it without her. She was able to work around my hectic work schedule to coordinate all of my vendor appointments. She is very flexible and was able to make my outside ceremony dreams come true even with 90% chance of rain. She was able to deal with my diva moments and really made my wedding day a dream come true. We can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sasha M

Words can't express how grateful myself and my husband were for Jodie! We moved across the country halfway during the planning process. Jodie picked up the pieces and managed to finish the planning with us not there (communicating via email and Skype). Everything turned out... Read More amazing and beautiful!! Jodie had everything under control, we just had to show up and have a good time! We would, without a doubt, recommend Aisle Ready to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Rebekah W

Working with Jodie for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Our wedding went without a hitch, and my husband and I owe so many thanks to Jodie (and her day-of assistant) for that. Jodie was was responsive, friendly, and easy to work with right from the get-go.... Read More We got the "month of" package, but it felt like she had been through our planning all along the way with how thoroughly she went over our details when we met. She truly listened to us on how we imagined our special day, and made recommendations along the way to better help our wedding day run smoothly. I know myself, and I was bit worried that I would be stressed on my wedding weekend, but I was truly able to enjoy the entire experience and know Jodie had everything taken care of! I never had to worry about our vendors, decorations, or timeline because she had it all completely managed. 100% stress-free bride here! Jodie is extremely organized and professional and just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Aisle Ready Events to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Elizabeth E

When my mother-in-law asked my husband and I what we would change about our wedding, neither one of us could think of a single thing and we owe it all to Jodie Stansbury and her staff at Aisle Ready Events!! We chose the full planning package for our NYE wedding because we had... Read More the vision but I have never planned an event on that scale and since you only get one shot I wanted to make sure it was perfect. I would suggest a wedding planner for anyone getting married and Aisle Ready Events is the best! Jodie researched and negotiated with our vendors and her extensive knowledge of the industry and Indianapolis made that process so much smoother. She was able to get us discounts and compiled the very best "team" of vendors that fit our tastes and style perfectly. We told her our vision and what she delivered was even better than we ever imagined. She has a very creative mind and an eye for detail that really impressed us. There were small details we never would have imagined that she threw out off the top of her head that made the overall feel of our wedding and reception seem very professional and beautiful. All of this while being conscious of our budget. Jodie also made the day of the wedding 100% stress-free for me and my husband and also our mothers. It seemed like she was in a million places at once and answering everyone's questions. I could go on forever. We seriously couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend Aisle Ready Events to anyone getting married and I wish Jodie all the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kelsey R

I cannot begin to describe all the wonderful things Jodie did to make our wedding such a success! In every step of the process she was the epitome of hard work and professionalism. My husband and I are both in the Navy and live in California. I am not from Indiana and the... Read More thought of planning a wedding from half the country away while my fiancé was deployed and my schedule didn’t allow me to travel was daunting. Finding Jodie was a life saver! The wedding would not have been possible without her. She kept us on track throughout the planning process and found amazing vendors that were not only perfect for our vision but within our budget! Jodie bent over backwards to work around our busy schedules. The wedding far exceeded any of my dreams and that was because of Jodie. When the day finally arrived, I was worry free because I knew Jodie had everything covered. I highly recommend hiring her. You could not go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Adrienne S

Working with Aisle Ready Events and Jodie has been nothing but a pleasure. The organization, professionalism, and thoroughness towards each and every detail makes me recommend Aisle Ready Events to anyone for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kayla H

We were planning our wedding from 6 hours away in Huntsville, AL and were only able to make a couple trips up to do any wedding planning. Jodie was a huge help and I can't imagine doing this without her! She recommended some of the best vendors - our videographer, photographer,... Read More and florist were recommendations of hers and they were amazing! We booked our venue without seeing it first and she went and checked it out with my parents before booking. On the day of the wedding, Jodie was at the venue first thing in the morning and did an amazing job setting everything up just as we talked about. During the reception she made sure my husband and I had everything we needed at all times. I had absolutely zero worried the day of our wedding and that was one of the most important things to me. I can't think Jodie enough for all her help. Our wedding day was the best day I could imagine.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stacey R

Jodie. was. amazing. Living in Alaska but planning in Indiana meant we were limited in what we could do face to face. She skyped, called, emailed, texted, pinterested whenever we needed her ( we have a 4 hour time change yet she responded quickly). She drove to every single... Read More possible venue location I thought I might like and recorded videos for us to be able to watch to select a venue ( we are talking hours of driving across indianapolis-westfield-zionsville-muncie just to record a few minutes of footage at each place). She gave us honest advice and input when we needed it and stepped back when we knew what we wanted. On the day off she-herself was running around physically making sure everything was done just right-shes not afraid to get sweaty to get the job done. She wanted our day to be special for us not because of the paycheck but because she has a heart for people and treated us as if we were her only clients and extended family. I give Jodie my highest recommendation- she is goofy, cheerful, honest, professional, and extremely talented at what she does. You can tell this is her passion.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Paris R

Jodie is one of a kind. The best of the best EVER!!! I can not imagined our wedding without Jodie, she has gone above and beyond for our wedding at Scottish Rite Cathedral Indianapolis . I wasn't sure at first if we needed a wedding planner. We both have been working a lot... Read More but also wanted a perfect planned wedding. So we started looking for a wedding planner and found Jodie. After speaking to her, she made us feel so confident that she would made our wedding so perfect in every ways. We seriously thank you from the bottom of our hearts and for making our dream wedding came true. XOXO!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ashley W

We hired Jodie shortly after we got engaged and had already secured several vendors ourselves. She came in and took over from there with planning help all the way through day of coordination. I really appreciated her personalized approach in regards to evaluating what we had... Read More already done and what we needed. A few other planners I interviewed were significantly more expensive despite the fact that we had already booked our venue, caterer, photographer. Jodie was great. She helped us stay on track with the calendar, vendor meetings, budget. She was available for questions/concerns when we had issues with needing a new DJ (she had someone in mind that was amazing, reasonably priced, and had done events at our venue before when our venue wasn't well known) as well as when we had issues with our catering company. Where Jodie really shines is in her day of coordination/styling. What I wanted most in a wedding planner was for me to come to the venue on the day of my wedding and not worry about anything, and that is exactly what happened. Our venue didn't have any coordinator with it so having Jodie was a godsend. She worked tirelessly the night before (at the rehearsal) and the wedding day to set up everything. It was so beautiful. More than I could have imagined. Even when we ran low on alcohol, her assistant ran out to get more. Jodie's day of expertise was worth the full amount we paid and she helped with so much more prior to the actual wedding day. Hiring Jodie was easily the best decision we made for our wedding, she truly made our day what we dreamed about.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Shannon O

Jodie was such an amazing help as the day of coordinator. I could not have left the wedding in better hands!! She is so professional, friendly, knowledgable, outgoing, and just completely awesome. She made sure every last detail was perfect and was able to let me just enjoy the... Read More day without any worry. I could not have asked for a better coordinator. I would highly recommend Jodie for a wedding planner or a day of coordinator. I am so thankful for Jodie! She is amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Mia C

Jodi really helped us as the day-of planner, especially since we did our rehearsal the morning of. She helped keep all the vendor on track and made sure everything ran smoothly. She was able to address all the small hiccups/fires throughout the day and really helped us focus on... Read More just enjoying our big day.

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Erika J

Jodie seriously rocked for our wedding! Everything was such an ease knowing she was there. She even kept all the crazy groomsmen in line. :) Excellent job done!!

Out of State Bride and Groom

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Jenni M

Jodie did an absolutely fantastic job planning our October 2015 wedding. Because my new husband and I are from out-of-state, we needed a local planner who would guide us through the entire wedding process, not just day-of coordination. We hired Jodie after interviewing five... Read More wedding planners in the Indianapolis area because we knew she was a good fit and would ensure our big day was perfect. She worked collaboratively with us, including us enough to make sure our vision came to life, but not so much as to overwhelm us. She kept our heads straight throughout the process to help us stay on budget as well as to make sure our priorities were met. The upfront timeline and budget that she created for us was useful and she made our pre-wedding visits (3) to Indy efficient. She was a wonderful resource to bounce ideas off of, was always honest with us, and took the time to understand our vision. Most importantly, Jodie and her team ensured that our wedding day ran absolutely smooth-as-can-be. As the bride, I didn't notice anything amiss- she kept the entire wedding party on schedule, and coordinated all of the vendors and wedding events to a tee. We couldn't have imagined a happier day; and so much of it was thanks to Jodie running the show.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Brittany H

Jodie was fantastic to work with! My husband and I used her for a day of wedding coordinator and she was the best investment for our wedding. I honestly have no idea how the wedding would have gone without Jodie and I do not want to think about it! Jodie is very professional and... Read More on task. She is very organized and will listen to your every need and desire. She is very quick to get back to you whether by email or text. I was a nervous wreck before the wedding about all the final touches being in place and everything being perfect, having Jodie lifted all of that off my shoulders. Several weeks before the wedding she goes through in very thorough detail with you at the venue about the details so she knows exactly how you want things on your wedding day. It was also nice to have Jodie the last 6 weeks before the wedding to contact all vendors for final details and put a timeline together. That alone was huge task taken off me. The wedding timeline was perfect and the day ran very smoothly. Funny story, right before the ceremony my husband hugged one of his friends attending and the main flower of his boutonniere snapped off! He turned around and all he had to say was "Jodie..." She took a flower from an arrangement and fixed it right then and there. (While telling him to stop hugging people :D ) She was also able to put on my veil without messing up my hair among many other things. She did so many things on our wedding day it was hard to keep track of them all! Jodie was fun to work with as she was lighthearted but serious and again very organized. I nor my husband and our families would have enjoyed our wedding day near what we did had it not been for Jodie. If anything went wrong on my wedding day, I have absolutely no idea about it because Jodie took care of it. We did not have to worry about a thing! She is a true professional and worth every penny.

One of the Best decisions we've ever made!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I am sure that many of these reviews are written by the bride or her mother, but as a groom I felt compelled to right about my experience with Jodie and Aisle ready events. When we first spoke to Jodie, she said something that I was sure every wedding planner says in order to... Read More get your business. Jodie told my bride and myself that she treated every wedding as if it were her own. I must say that when those words came out of her mouth I was skeptical to say the least. I went into this entire process feeling that this would not be money well spent and that having a planner would have zero effect on our big day, boy was I wrong. I could not imagine how many issues could arise that could have possibly derailed our perfect day but come they did. Jodie and her staff met each request enthusiastically and head on, our forgotten items, my nervous bride and the possibility of rain. If we ever needed Jodie or her staff they were right there to save the day. So I guess the reason I am writing this review and not my wife is that I want nothing more in the world than to make her happy. So I would like to thank Jodie and her staff at Aisle Ready for making our special day perfect and My wife the happiest Bride on earth and for that I will be forever grateful. Christopher and Elise

A lifesaver!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rose F

Alea Stanley at Aisle Ready Events was an integral part of our wedding day and made the planning a breeze and the entire day absolutely perfect! Anything that came up was immediately handled by her and my husband and I were able to just enjoy our wedding day without having to... Read More worry about a single thing. Not only that, but my mother - who worries about every detail - was able to relax knowing the day was in such capable hands. I am so grateful for her help and wedding planning/coordinating expertise!

Amazing and on top of everything

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Mona J

I cannot imagine finding another wedding coordinator as good a Jodie very easily. She was on top of every single detail and was insurmountably helpful in any way a bride can be helped. I would highly highly recommend Jodie to any bride who has been planning the majority of their... Read More wedding and need a trustworthy and understanding coordinator to make sure the big day goes right.

Aisle Ready events made my wedding amzazing!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Katie J

Jodie at Aisle Ready events truly made my wedding spectacular! She is incredibly knowledgable and is extremely organized and detail oriented, she is also and incredibly friendly and nice person. Jodie went above any beyond to make sure there were no worries or stress on my... Read More wedding day, she even drove to my house to get my veil when I forgot it the day before my wedding. I don't know what I would have done with out her. I highly recommend using Aisle ready events for your wedding, you want to be able to enjoy every minute of it and Jodie makes that possible!

Jodie Stansbury

Jodie was always known for her energetic and artistic personality. Growing up, she always enjoyed organizing events and parties for ​her friends and family and always had a passion for weddings. Being a stickler for organization, Jodie holds a special gift of organizing the most cluttered of people. Using her keen eye to detail, impeccable organization skills, creativity, and passion; Jodie creates memorable events and special memories. Your wedding is a joyous event and it is Jodie’s goal for you to enjoy every bit of the process leading up to it.