Smart. Elegant. Fun.

We are an award-winning boutique photography studio located in the Florida Panhandle and traveling worldwide. We believe wedding photography should be genuine, modern, artistic, and romantic. We believe in teamwork, happiness, beauty, and taking care of our clients.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

205 Cevallos Street, Pensacola, FL Florida Panhandle and traveling worldwide (850) 912-4888

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 m p

I can't say enough good things about Aislinn Kate Photography! Beyond amazing doesn't even begin to describe Aislinn and everyone at the studio! They were recommend by our wedding planner and at our initial meeting I knew Aislinn was the perfect photographer: organized,... Read More professional, relaxed, extremely talented and she "got us" instantly. I consider myself to be far from photogenic and do not enjoy having my picture taken but Aislinn helped my husband and me feel at ease and I was thrilled by how beautiful our pictures were; engagements, bridals, and wedding. She helped us keep to a schedule but never interrupted the natural flow of the day and captured all the special moments beautifully! We had a great mixture of traditional and more photojournalism/artistic shots. I would recommend Aislinn Kate Photography to anyone and everyone; beautiful work and a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I don't even know where to begin. Aislinn Kate Photography is by far the best photography business I have ever come across! Aislinn, Becky and Rachel captured the most romantic and gorgeous moments a girl could ever dream of, and more -- I didn't even recognize myself and my... Read More husband! They are worth every penny and will make sure you have the very best memories and the smallest details captured from your very special day. They are ridiculously funny and make you feel at ease in front of a camera. Very well organized and can get the family photos we all dread done in a quick second. I definitely recommend Aislinn Kate and her team to trust them with the most cherished part of a wedding --the photography! And I can say that I truly can not wait to have them capture future milestones of my life!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Ashley P

My mom was the one that found Aislinn online. There are a few videos on youtube giving you tips and tricks to help make engagement shoots easier. I loved that she had made the videos! After I booked the venue, I went and met with Aislinn. She was great, we chatted a bit about... Read More photos and what ideas I had so far about what shots I wanted. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun! We had planned on shooting on the base in Pensacola but for some reason we weren't able to get on. Aislinn snapped in to action and we ended up on this little secluded beach by some power lines. They turned out BEAUTIFULLY! We could not be more happy with them. On our wedding day when Aislinn and her assistant arrived they got right to work shooting all the decor shots. They were in and out shooting us getting ready and the guys getting ready. The whole day flew buy so fast that it was hard to remember everything. When we received our photos we were blown away. They were perfect! My husband and I recently had our 1 year anniversary and sat and looked back through all the pictures (and you get a ton of them). We sat laughing and reliving the night all over again through the pictures. We are so thankful that Aislinn was there. My parents were so happy with how the photos turned out that they had even talked about when my sister gets engaged, flying Aislinn to VA to take the photos. Bottom line, if you are wanting a photographer for your engagement/wedding, pregnancy photos, family portrates or anything else, Aislinn and her team are the best choice. What she gives back to you aren't just photos they are a work of art.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Kayla P

Words and even her pictures can't explain enough how truly gifted Aislinn Kate and her team of photographers is. Her creativity, candid nature, classic style, and drop dead gorgeous use of natural lighting, is to die for! On top of that, she is one of the most fun and... Read More kind-hearted person I have ever met! She has her profession down to a science. She bent over backwards for our wishes but also gave us other things to consider as well (i.e., doing a first look and getting those family pictures out of the way early). Meetings were fun yet efficient. She loved our fur-babies as much as we do and not once, but twice, got a mini set of photos of them for us! Day of the wedding, she kept everything moving yet relaxed and captured every detail of the wedding (there's got to be over 500 pictures)! The best part, is that you get the rights to all the pictures through this awesome app. You can download all of them and use them how you'd like! While her prices may seem high, you are absolutely getting you are paying for!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Kristin B

Aislinn Kate and her team are the best photographers hands down. Like so many future brides and grooms you research and look through blogs, albums, and pages of pictures some beautiful some not so great. What sold me was that each picture was perfect and every moment was... Read More captured beautifully. She is incredibly smart, kind, personable and professional. It is hard to express how pleased we are with the service and photographs. Best wishes to every marriage! Kristin, Austin and Archer

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Megan C

I cannot say enough about the entire team at AKP, but especially our wedding photographer Jeremy Cook. The images Jeremy captured were absolutely breathtaking, every one of them looks like it could be in a magazine! I knew he was an amazing photographer & would take some... Read More phenomenal photos but he truly surpassed all my expectations. We really appreciated how easy Jeremy was to work with because of his laid back style & great sense of humor. Our friends also commented on how much they liked working with him and the way he just fit right in. Rachel O. and Rachel W. were also fantastic. I want to especially mention Rachel W., she was so incredibly sweet. She kept telling me how beautiful I looked all day. And I mean yes, ok flattery will get you everywhere, but she was totally genuine & sincere (not to mention beautiful herself) and she really made me feel amazing on my wedding day. And although we didn't work directly with Aislinn as our photographer she was always incredibly warm and welcoming every time we came into the studio and in all correspondence we had, which I really appreciated. The individuals who work at AKP clearly have a lot of passion and fun in what they do and it shows. In conclusion, I can assure you that you won’t regret your decision in choosing AKP for your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Julia T

We chose Aislinn Kate Photography for our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful! Jeremy was our photographer and he was super nice and made us feel relaxed during our shoot. It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Manisha A

When our friends, Namrata and Mark Francis, referred Aislinn and her team to photograph our Indian wedding, we knew immediately we had to book her fast and we did! Mark Francis, Professor of Photography at Pensacola State College, highly recommended Aislinn and her team... Read More stating, "She's the best in our area!" After our initial meeting, I was so relieved that she and I connected and felt so comfortable with one another. Without a doubt, we made the best decision because our pictures were impeccable and so candid. Many times, I never even knew she was photographing me, for she was extremely professional and made me feel at ease. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and priceless! She made me feel as if I belonged in National Geographic!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Allison E

If you are considering booking Aislinn Kate, stop considering and book her. Now. No really, I'm serious. She is far and away the best photographer I've experienced. Her pictures are beyond what I could have possibly imagined. They are absolutely stunning. She is fastidious... Read More prior to the wedding in getting a feel for what you're looking for in your photos. The day of, she is professional and organized. Equally important in my opinion, she is amazingly delightful to work with. We joked and laughed and enjoyed ourselves so much during the process. I know sometimes the photography portion of the day can feel tedious, but that was not the case at all. I feel like I made a friend on our day, who just happened to take spectacular pictures. We could not have asked for more.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kristina M

Aislinn is a doll. She shot my wedding and boudoir photos, and I cannot stop gushing about how fabulous she and her team are. For the wedding: Her photos are timelessly elegant; all of our guests said they looked like magazine photos! She captures all of the little details,... Read More from the way my husband smiled at me when I was walking down the aisle, to the soft lace on my dress, to my mother's pearls. I can't say enough how gorgeous we looked in our pictures. Even as the night wore on and the party kicked up a notch, the photos of us on the dance floor are still elegant and classy, even if our guests' behavior wasn't perfect. For the boudoir: She made me look like a model. The pictures were full of natural, flattering lighting, and were very tastefully done. Again, she paid attention to the little details, like my veil and garter. My husband loves how seductive, yet glamorous I look in them! Not only are Aislinn's photos stunning, so is her personality. She was by far the most soothing presence on my wedding day. I can't wait to use Aislinn for family photos!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kinsey C

Aislinn was my top choice for photography and she and her team did not disappoint! They were super easy to work with and were very professional. She captured everything so elegantly. I LOVE our wedding photos and it's the one thing I can still enjoy even though our big day has... Read More passed. A wedding photographer only has one chance to get it right and that's what Aislinn and her team do best! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Rachel I

Let me start by saying that hiring Aislinn Kate and her team to photograph our wedding/engagement was one of the best decisions I have ever made…like not just while wedding planning… but ever! First of all, the quality of her photos is incredible; her talent is impeccable, and... Read More her creative ideas are what really has allowed her and her team to be an original mark throughout the Florida and Alabama gulf coast. In addition to the photos, her organization allowed our day to be completely stress free- And, I think we all know that during a wedding, the ability to be stress free is a very significant feature. Because she made the environment so relaxed and was extremely charismatic, my entire wedding entourage could not stop talking about, even for weeks after the wedding, how great my photographer was. So that, along with many other reasons, is why you will do yourself an immense favor when selecting Aislinn Kate and her amazing team to play a part in your wedding day. Like I said, it was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Taylor P

HIGHLY recommend. If there's one thing you must have or must splurge on for your wedding- it's a good photographer and that's exactly what you get from Aislinn Kate Photography. Jeremy was our principal photographer and Mallory was his second shooter. They were amazing. They fit... Read More in just like family and took so many amazing shots. They took photos of things I missed and it was amazing to see other aspects of my wedding such as the men getting ready (which involved a lot of relaxation and football!) Thank you Jeremy, Mallory, and Aislinn! Looking forward to using you guys for family photos!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Leslie E

Aislinn and her team helped make our wedding day unforgettable! Aislinn worked with us through our engagement session and throughout our wedding day. She is such an amazing photographer! Our pictures turned out great and we got so many compliments from all of our family and... Read More friends. If you have any special event coming up book her ASAP :) Hands down best photographer on the Gulf Coast!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lara S

Jeremy is amazing. He even waded in the water to get the shot we wanted. Super professional yet funny and a pleasure to have him there.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Rebecca S

SERIOUSLY AMAZING. Hiring Aislinn and her team was the best (and most important) decision we made when planning our wedding. She made us (and our families) feel so comfortable that none of our photos feel or look 'staged'. There is true emotion, laughter, and love in each... Read More one. The photos are truly, truly priceless. Our families cherish the portraits, our friends laugh at the perfect dancing pictures, I cry at the photos of my oh-so-handsome groom (and the ones with my puppy in them..obviously), and I feel beautiful seeing the pictures of myself on that day. I don't know how they do it. Aislinn and her team are talented, kind, funny, and professional all at the same time. They took time to help us plan our day; they took time with us to create a portrait list to make sure nothing was overlooked; they took the time to just get to know us. They truly care and understand the importance of what they are documenting for you. I could literally go on and on about Aislinn and her team. Just wonderful, true talent. You will be blown away.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Ashley E

Cannot say enough about the fabulous work done by the team at Aislinn Kate Photography. Hands down the best photographer in the greater Pensacola area and arguably one of the best I've ever seen. Bailey worked with us through our engagement session and throughout our wedding... Read More day. She was able to make me and my fiancé feel incredibly at ease. This team is incredibly caring, light hearted and professional. Truly an incredible choice for wedding photography. Book

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kellie

Bailey was our photographer and she couldn't have been more professional and easy to work with. Both my husband and I were very impressed with the photos when we received them. She captured exactly what we were hoping for...all the laughs, love, fun, and beauty of the day was... Read More all there. I have received many compliments from family and friends on our photos as well which is really nice. I would recommend Aislinn Kate Photography to any future bride.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Whitney S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Aislinn, Bailey and the rest of her team. My husband and I chose to work with associate photographer, Bailey, for our engagement and wedding pictures. She was amazing!! There is no doubt that we will be using AKP for all of our family... Read More photography in the future.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Jasmine N

We absolutely loved everything about both of our sessions (engagement and wedding) that we had with Aislinn. She is such an amazing photographer. She captured everything we wanted in our "at home" engagement shoot by incorporating our ideas with her welcomed suggestions, one of... Read More which included our 150 pound dog in our bed! She made us feel so relaxed, happy, and extremely comfortable. We felt so privileged to have her travel internationally with us to Greece for our destination wedding. Aislinn's vision of our wedding day surpassed our's by far. Her artistic eye set the bar and her positive high energy made it fun! She covered every detail from the casual rehearsal in our kitchen, both of us (bride and groom) getting ready separately, my bridal shoot throughout the town, our first look, portraits, the romantic ceremony from the edge of a cliff, and the celebration afterwards. We can't tell you how many people have said that our wedding photos are the most gorgeous photos they've ever seen! We are forever grateful for the hard work and art Aislinn created for us on our special day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Ashley C

Hiring Aislinn Kate Photography for our wedding was the best investment we made. Aislinn and Becky did an amazing job! So very warm and kind, professional, and organized. And the photos... Absolutely breathtaking!! My guests are still talking about how great they were and how... Read More beautiful our pictures turned out.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Courtney C

Bailey at Aislinn Kate Photography is absolutely amazing and captured every memorable event from our wedding with exquisite detail! Being an active duty military couple (with a fiancé in Afghanistan) and having to plan a wedding long distance would have been stressful, but not... Read More with Bailey as our photographer. She made every aspect of my bridal portraits and wedding day/night seem like a breeze. From the moment I met her I felt comfortable and excited about the wedding. Her ideas and eye for the perfect picture are what sets her apart from all of the others. She has the ability to put any bride at ease. I can say from experience if you choose Aislinn Kate Photography you will not be disappointed and every single moment captured will bring you to tears!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 b

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures taken by Aislinn and were blown away (making us even MORE excited for her and her team to shoot our wedding in the Spring!). The whole team is SO nice, SO much fun to be around, SO easy to work with, and... Read More SO crazy-talented :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kim G

After interviewing several photographers, I selected Bailey to shoot my wedding. From the first meeting with her up to my big day, Bailey was absolutely amazing. As I looked back at the pictures that Bailey and Becky took, I didn't realize all the details and the emotions... Read More that I didn't even know were happening. I don't recall even seeing them at the wedding or reception, but somehow they captured all the moments that I'm thankful to be able to look back on. Bailey is creative, enthusiastic, and passionate about her job. I highly recommend Bailey and Aislinn Kate Photography.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rachel P

Aislinn Kate Photography, specifically Bailey, was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! I chose them based on their website and portfolio because I loved how soft the pictures looked and loved their coloring. I do not consider myself to be very girly but I wanted to feel... Read More beautiful on my wedding day and Bailey made me feel just that. We spoke numerous times before the event to make sure that I got all of the specific pictures and set ups that I wanted and she definitely delivered on the day of, while also adding her own flair and creativity into the mix. I think photographs are one of the most important things on the wedding day because they're what you'll look back on and remember as the best day for so long in the future. I was more than willing to blow my budget on the perfect photographer but I didn't have to with Aislinn Kate! Their pricing was amazingly affordable and it didn't at all make me feel like I was getting a lower quality. In addition to the great prices, they even let me add a second photographer instead of having individual bridal portraits done. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about the quality, personality, and individuality that Aislinn Kate provided. When I look back at my wedding day, there are a couple of things that I would try to make better or do a little differently, but they are definitely not one of those things. If I were getting married again tomorrow, they would be my first call!

Aislinn Kate Rehwinkel

Aislinn loves golden retrievers, irony, dangly earrings, and the first cup of coffee in the morning. Also, taking pictures.